[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i learn to draw in a similar fashion to mark riddick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: doom.jpg (171 KB, 540x655) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
171 KB, 540x655
How do i learn to draw in a similar fashion to mark riddick? pretend i have no idea on how to draw.
>>
ok first go to your url bar and replace /i/ with /ic/.
this board is for sharing drawings not asking for advice. you could have atleast posted a quick drawing.
>>
>>463711
Oh ok, thanks for providing no help at all.
>>
Here is advice from someone who just started drawing. draw a picture right now to your absolute best of abilities and put it away. keep drawing, and a month from now take that picture out and ask yourself if you can do it better. This for me is the only way for me to see progress. if you want to copy a certain style, then its alot easier i think because you have something to work towards.
>>
>>463713
you didn't provide help either. atleast have the decency to show what you can do before blindly asking for advice which may ultimately prove useless. the previous post is the best advice i can give.
>>
If you want to make creepy stuff just make it super scribbly to make up for your lack of drawing skill, draw alot, and later when you're good at drawing you can make it less scribbly.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.