[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LET'S MAKE A VIDYA COME ON GUYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: timmy.png (74 KB, 608x752) Image search: [Google]
timmy.png
74 KB, 608x752
Everyone's shitposting about undertale
why don't we make
our own stupid video game
come on you faggots
>>
File: Beandino.png (156 KB, 1080x900) Image search: [Google]
Beandino.png
156 KB, 1080x900
>>
File: Concept art.png (19 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Concept art.png
19 KB, 500x350
How about a point and click game where you play as an insane person and the people you meet are all sock puppets save for an omniscient eye who knows far more then he's letting on?

Pic: Concept art.
>>
File: no.png (97 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
no.png
97 KB, 600x800
How about instead of making a game, we say we made a game and make fanart instead.
>>
>>461725
That sounds kinda cool actually.
>>
File: tegaki.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10 KB, 400x400
>>461725
Cool.

This can be our fapbait. Every game has that one fapbait character. Tifa from FF, Samus Aran, Zelda, Peach, the whole cast of Dead or Alive, that kind of crap.

Her breasts are made of balled up socks.
>>
File: vidyai.jpg (162 KB, 1938x1088) Image search: [Google]
vidyai.jpg
162 KB, 1938x1088
Every vidya with a good story needs a heart-breaking twist near the end
>>
File: Light.png (25 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
Light.png
25 KB, 550x366
Woah, that pixel art style is way better then the art style I was going to suggest. The twist can have something to do with his mental state that has something to do with the beginning but is only brought up again at the end in a dramatic fashion.

Also depending on the path you go I think the arms of the sock puppets should either be clean or filled with bruises and cuts. Pic related.
>>
Also if this thread get's pruned you should find somewhere else to keep posting ideas, like google docs or something.

Like this one: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hrC64VgT7S2m8E6PT7BUYaNwWfEPNhZlLlrxozqZS94/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: vidyai2.jpg (333 KB, 1938x1088) Image search: [Google]
vidyai2.jpg
333 KB, 1938x1088
>>461790
seems like a good idea

>>461791
sound engineer reporting in if this actually takes off
>>
>>461597
animator reporting in.
https://youtu.be/NTnPgf1vLEw
[spoiler] Not plugging my work, I just have no gifs and my upload is bollocks.
>>
Can we make it with hipster pixel graphics and retro music, with anime references and memes? Also, let's make the characters as random and le wacky and progressive as possible!
>>
>>461849
If you can draw the pixel art.
>>
>>461597
>>
is this is a ded thread ?
>>
>>463662
No it's just sleepy
>>
>>463668
google docs says otherwise
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.