[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
taking nsfw monster girl requests, just to see if i can practice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10
File: lamia.png (1 MB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
lamia.png
1 MB, 1500x2000
taking nsfw monster girl requests, just to see if i can practice nsfw. use your imagination, requesters!
>>
File: Muffet.gif (93 KB, 375x241) Image search: [Google]
Muffet.gif
93 KB, 375x241
Requesting Muffet giving a blowjob. Slightly biting the dick.
>>
File: mm2.jpg (55 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
mm2.jpg
55 KB, 640x454
Papi laying on her back getting fucked and enjoying it
>>
>>457573
Mermaid perking up her breast.
>>
File: spiderdance.png (904 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
spiderdance.png
904 KB, 1500x2000
>>457576
i felt pretty uncomfortable drawing this, also i cant draw dongs
>>
>>457587
not original requester but nice job OP, she's really cute. But yeah your weiners some work
>>
>>457587
Thank you for taking my request. I think it's both cute and hot, but that also looks a little painful. You really did a nice job anon, many thanks, really.
>>
File: papiharpyda.png (885 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
papiharpyda.png
885 KB, 1500x2000
>>457577
it probably looks shitty, i messed up a lot
>>457588
>>457590
thanks
>>
>>457600
nah man this is good! Again I just suggest working on the dick a little, but that's not the main focus of the picture so whatever. Good job, anon.
>>
>>457600
that not how dick and vaginas work anon
but them again, she is part bird so i guess its fine
other than that its great

can request some dragongirl presenting herself?
>>
If you could draw a sheep girl, I'd really appreciate it. The pose and everything doesn't matter, as long as she looks like a sheep girl.
>>
"Maia is a bee-girl. She has a fit, hourglass build, and even some abs. Her skin is yellow, with black strips around her stinger. She has a black mane reaching to just above her backside. She has red, human eyes. Two antennas with little balls at the end sprout from her forehead. There are two little white bee wings on her back, which flop around ocasionally, and a stinger capable of giving an extreme dose of aphrodisiacs. Her torso and arms are covered in black, slick chitin plates, which can be removed for... purposes. She has a tight and sugary pussy, and on top of it, a testicle-less, horse-like ten incher. Her cum is amber and sweet, resembling honey. She loves to play around with aphrodisiac and paralyzing darts."
I used to have this character for roleplaying. You can skip the futa part if you're not comfortable.
>>
File: Ryu MGE.jpg (212 KB, 479x650) Image search: [Google]
Ryu MGE.jpg
212 KB, 479x650
Anything of Ryu? Like a paizuri or loving sex?
>>
a Dullahan doing a reverse cowboy as her head watches the entire action upfront
>>
ill be back in a few days, i got some, uh, work to attend to 5 days a week and yeah :T i might draw one this week though so dont despair
>>
File: chupasheep.jpg (329 KB, 1384x1620) Image search: [Google]
chupasheep.jpg
329 KB, 1384x1620
Chupa-chan domming a weresheep?
>>
File: 1439334725106.jpg (275 KB, 858x800) Image search: [Google]
1439334725106.jpg
275 KB, 858x800
Yeti girl giving a furry paizuri, blowing ice on the dick so it doesn't get too warm
>>
File: mamonobako.png (2 MB, 934x3750) Image search: [Google]
mamonobako.png
2 MB, 934x3750
Any of the main Shirobakos (left) naked and fingering herself while transforming into the monstergirl on the right.

1. on her couch
2. on her futon
3. in the bathtub
4. at her desk
5. on a coffee table
>>
File: sheepy.png (559 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
sheepy.png
559 KB, 1500x2000
>>457700
yup. Time to do another one, be back soon with another delivery
>>
>>457895
To be clear, I'm not looking for 5 drawings. Those places are just where I think each girl would do it.
>>
>>457903
Nice, thanks! It looks pretty good!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.