[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Do Requests to Improve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12
File: rsz_1st_attempt.jpg (40 KB, 682x654) Image search: [Google]
rsz_1st_attempt.jpg
40 KB, 682x654
"I'm not a master artist. Never was. Never will be. I'm just a random dude taking requests."

They say one man can only take so much failure. Let's put that theory to the test.
>>
>>455216
What do you want to draw fam? Can you do lewds?
>>
File: Neo.gif (1020 KB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
Neo.gif
1020 KB, 245x160
>>455217
Hit me with your best shot. Gotta get out my non-existent comfort zone. Gonna try to color and everything. Any request will help me get better.
>>
File: 1443142525879.jpg (53 KB, 576x791) Image search: [Google]
1443142525879.jpg
53 KB, 576x791
>>455218
A'ight please try this:

Requesting Flonne and Etna giving Laharl a double pussyjob, that's something like this:
http://vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=322027
>>
>>455219
Hitting me with the big guns already? Let's go!
>>
File: unknown.png (1 MB, 1910x1070) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
1 MB, 1910x1070
after you're done, if you're willing to do requests, you please draw a lewd of blair in the buff eating pizza in the bathtub?

blair from soul-eater, not former british prime minister tony blair.
>>
Are you still trying to draw that? Would you be willing to draw something more simple?
>>
File: cbcnf.jpg (193 KB, 1752x1240) Image search: [Google]
cbcnf.jpg
193 KB, 1752x1240
>>455219
>>455300

First, I'd like to say that that request was the most difficult thing that I've ever tried to draw. Ever. And I want to sincerely thank you for requesting it because I never would have attempted it unless someone asked me to try it. This is what this thread is all about, self-improvement and learning.

Secondly, I was a bit too ambitious in thinking I could do the whole process, including coloring, in a timely fashion. This may not look like much but I sunk easily over 5+ hours into that picture... I've never drawn that many characters interacting with each other, had to heavily use the photo you provided as a pose reference, somewhere along the way I lost a lot of life and energy in the characters, and was having severe issues in anatomy/perspective/proportions (all things I'll make sure to focus on next time around.) So in doing future requests, I will be mostly focusing on speed over quality, seeing as you'd probably improve more over 10 drawings in 5 hours then focusing on 1 drawing in 5 hours. That being said, I will put a cap of 1.5 hours on each request (maybe 1 hour, not sure)

Just keep requesting, I don't really care if its the same person, it just helps me to have a list of things to draw that I usually ever wouldn't when I'm sitting and wasting time thinking about what I should draw. With this new time cap many of them won't get finished anyway since I'm so slow lol.
>>
>>455326
OR here. You did a pretty amazing job there anon, honestly i wasn't expecting anything this detailed, and even if you used heavily the reference as basis, it's still a damn fine pic. Many, many thanks.

You should set up a site to upload your work. I'll be happy to commission you if you ever feel comfortable doing that.
>>
File: DGRNP.jpg (567 KB, 800x1166) Image search: [Google]
DGRNP.jpg
567 KB, 800x1166
>>455326
Damn, that's a pretty nice pose you made there.
Since you are taking requests can you give a try to mine? I've been getting a lot of flak when requesting elsewhere.

Please draw Touko and Naegi from Danganronpa, showering or bathing together. Or having plain ol' missionary sex.
>>
File: Miss Overkill.jpg (125 KB, 1000x1546) Image search: [Google]
Miss Overkill.jpg
125 KB, 1000x1546
Can you draw Scarlet in this pose?
>>455326
I requested her at the NSFW dump and i got a very nice pic, but it wasn't the pose i was hoping for. I don't mean to double dip, but i would be very happy if you could make at least a quick sketch.
>>
>>455341
whoops i meant this pose:
>>454886
>>
Looks like I have a lot of work to do.

>>455338

I was a bit misleading with the OP pic and all. That was the first picture I ever drew on a tablet, and it serves as a constant reminder to never forget how far I've come. Ugh, sorry, to spout random nonsense to you about my past. lol

>>455240

Ill see what I can do
>>
>>455347
Well, i think you certainly have improved a lot. Many thanks again, hopefully you'll set a site soon.
>>
File: Pain.jpg (69 KB, 876x620) Image search: [Google]
Pain.jpg
69 KB, 876x620
>>455240
Thanks for the request. I timed out while doing this one so I'm gonna have to set it down for now. I was able to see that I do need to spend more time looking at backgrounds (for the bath) and also trying to understand how water interacts with people. Also, hands and feet..... I will definitely be drawing hands and feet all week. I was getting pretty frustrated doing it here so I kind of just let it go. So much to work on lol. Thanks again.
>>
File: bhhl.jpg (514 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
bhhl.jpg
514 KB, 2550x3300
>>455362
Can you draw Honey Lemon lifting her skirt to show a cute pair of panties?
>>
>>455362
perfect work!
thank you!
>>
File: 7-2.jpg (233 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
7-2.jpg
233 KB, 1280x720
Can you draw something for Isla? Anything goes, except preferably non-lewd. Thanks!
>>
>>455326
Wow, this is really nice. And I'm not the OR, but could I perhaps ask that you add in Etna's wings and tail?
>>
File: dfgdfg.jpg (67 KB, 876x620) Image search: [Google]
dfgdfg.jpg
67 KB, 876x620
>>455459
Ughh, I'm sad. Was studying all day so barely had any free time. Midterms are coming up this week too, so I'm pretty much just gonna be a weekend warrior. Will probably fix this up a lot at the end of the week...

>>455505
Wow, I completely missed that. I'm not familiar with the characters. For some reason I thought the wings were attached to her clothes. Will fix it when I get the chance.
>>
File: Clint.jpg (11 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
Clint.jpg
11 KB, 193x261
>>455216
>>455574
I've got a challenge for you, but I hope you like clothes.
Try drawing a sugoi Clint Eastwood in a Fur Coat.

I've seen you do the female form without clothes, but you can't consider yourself a true conniseur until you try out the manliest of passions.
Fashion design.
>>
>>455574
That's understandable, take as much time as you need.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.