[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I print digital oil paintings onto high quality canvas, then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hr/ - High Resolution

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (622 KB, 3189x1258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622 KB, 3189x1258
I print digital oil paintings onto high quality canvas, then gloss over it by hand, which gives it depth and layered. The process turns it into an authentic looking oil painting that everyone would be impressed by.

I https://www.
etsy
.com
/shop/TraditionalCandles?

ref=hdr_shop_menu

You can send me any photo you have the legal rights to, and I'll make you what everyone would bet is a real, hand painted oil painting you commissioned someone to paint for you.
Tney'd think you spent like 40 dollars to buy a painting of your dog done by a professional artist.
It's honestly a super fair price at ten dollars.
I just started this page to give the chance to any /b/ro who wants to have some art to hang up in their house the chance to.
And An oil painting that's made to order, almost anything you want, just gotta be legal.

I know advertising is lame, and everyone will hate this thread, but I will at least make one anon happy.
If you buy an oil painting and then message me the name of the meme in >pic related, you'll get the chance to add that painting on to your order for only five dollars more. I hope this makes at least ones anon like me kek
>>
>>2609899
You actually took that guy's advice
>>
>>2609905
It was a couple of anon's who suggested here, so of course I took it haha
>>
>>2609899
I read that as if some creepy cartoon character said it.
>voice modification
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.