[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ronda rousey thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hr/ - High Resolution

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 13
ronda rousey thread
>>
File: 1533_ronda_rousey.jpg (514 KB, 3620x2542) Image search: [Google]
1533_ronda_rousey.jpg
514 KB, 3620x2542
>>2561262
Shish kebab Op! you must be trailer trash... ya mama sucks a crackpipe if you find Ronda appealing
>>
>ugly
>retarded
>arrogant
>not good at fighting
Glad her career is over
>>
>>2561323

>One loss.
>Not good at fighting

Are you the entire retarded section of the internet couch potato UFC commentary team rolled into one human sized pizza roll?
>>
>>2561325
>has one worth while tactic
>good at MMA
Here's the part where you're wrong again.
>>
>>2561325
everyone knows the womens ufc talent pool is shallower than your family's gene pool, retard. judo doesn't work in mma. ronda sucks.
>>
>>2561325
Thanks for not disputing her being ugly, retarded, and arrogant!

p.s.
She isn't good at fighting. white knight harder!
>>
>>2561262
one loss doesnt mean much, except when its a brutal destruction that ruins their confidence.

bitch is requesting more and more time off , posting self pitying nonsense on her social media pages.

text book case of destroyed by notoriety.
>>
>>2561330
>judo doesn't work in mma
uh that's not true, her D-level striking is the problem
>>
>they think she lost legitimately
>wasnt paid to lose
>wont make more doing movies and modeling like Carano did
its almost like its all horseshit or sumthin
>>
can't decide if I find her attractive or not.
at first glance yes she's pretty sexy for a female fighter but then you hear her speak and it goes down hill from there.

>>2561360
>gets her face torn open
>"IT"S FOR HER MOVIE CAREER GUIS"

the people who think that fight was fake have to be the dumbest fucks around. just WATCH IT. Ronda got her shit kicked in.
>>
>>2561372
I'll take your bait, but youre only getting a shitty strawman in reply
>hurr durr no athlete has ever thrown an event for profit!
>she would totally not go for her signature move and use her weaknesses to try and win instead!
seriously, people who take Joe "Fuck You Money" Rogan's word for it deserve to have Dana Whites micropenis tattooed on there forehead for life.
>>
>>2561384
like I said, only the stupid fucks think that was actually what a thrown fight looks like. it literally makes NO sense for her to lose that fight to FURTHER her career. not only that but the bitch literally TORE her face open in the process. what a great career move, amirite?

your brain is useless.
>>
>>2561390
>a fighters body will be abused regardless of winning or losing
say it aint so senpai
>>
>>2561398
maybe you should actually watch the fight instead of blindly speculating.
>>
>>2561400
>implying I didnt see it the night it happened like everyone else
>thinks he knows about post fight pain
>never been in a scrap IRL
she's not going to give you sweet fem-cummies no matter how much you shill, you know this, right?
>>
>>2561406
>doesn't read the thread
>expects anyone to take him seriously

you know those brain cells you've lost can't be restored, right?
>>
>>2561406
>he disagrees with me so he must want to fuck Ronda

how dense can one person be? jesus christ kys my man.
>>
>>2561412
>in a celbread
>doesnt want to fuck celeb
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>2561413
>you can only participate in threads where you want to fuck the subject

GOOD ONE.
>>
>>2561350

Look at the men's divisions post-UFC10 and see how many one-trick judo ponies exist. They're extinct in a division with any talent.
>>
>>2561262
do any of you know the first thing about fighting?
>>
This thread is literally my ass
>>
>>2561458
I like it. Ronda is and always has been an obnoxious asshole. I'm glad the rest of the world has gotten off the hype train.
>>
File: Wi4pd6Z.jpg (858 KB, 1224x1912) Image search: [Google]
Wi4pd6Z.jpg
858 KB, 1224x1912
>not wanting to hot-dog that ass
>>
File: g2wNpiM.jpg (331 KB, 3265x2449) Image search: [Google]
g2wNpiM.jpg
331 KB, 3265x2449
>>2561795
>>
File: ronda pokemon.jpg (300 KB, 1595x1196) Image search: [Google]
ronda pokemon.jpg
300 KB, 1595x1196
>>2561795
dude that's watermarks central
>>
>>2561802
problem weeb?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (167 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
167 KB, 1920x1080
>>2561804
whatever yanks at your tooshie
>>
File: Rhoda.jpg (389 KB, 1200x1803) Image search: [Google]
Rhoda.jpg
389 KB, 1200x1803
>>2561262
She neesd to get that shit fixed.
>>
>>2561825
yup the rich and famous don't or can't... it amazes me why? as the amount of celebrates have such growths... anyone normal would take razor blade to it.
>>
>>2561262
Molee Molee molee
>>
>>2561795
>>2561796
>swn wrap her thighs around your head and pull it into her crack and say "hey fag, sniff this stinker..."
;_;
>>
>>2561437
How many one trick anything fighters are there in the UFC?

the nature of fighting is that all the skill and preparation and conditioning can go right out the window with one lucky punch.

Fighters and fans don't want to admit how much of a role sheer dumb luck and pure random chance play in fighting.

Who wins the fight isn't always the best fighter. Who loses the fight isn't always the worst fighter.

That's what makes it so incredible when any fighter strings a bunch of wins together, earns a titleshot, wins the title, and then goes on to successfully defend their title several times.

Now we see Holly Holm, the latest flesh and blood human to be worshiped as an unbeatable god of combat because she beat the last unbeatable god of combat.

And then if she gets beat by Miesha or whoever, suddenly Holly Holm will be a one-trick fighter and a worthless loser, etc etc.

People who don't understand fighting except through playing video games always elevate their favorite fighters to god level.

And since all fighters are human and every human loses a fight eventually, these kids are constantly on the look-out for a new god to replace the old gods.

Right now it's Holly and Conor and Jon Jones and a few others. When they each lose a fight, they'll be shitty fighters again, but until then, they're gods of combat. Just like Anderson and Fedor and Chuck and GSP used to be.
>>
>>2561597
>obnoxious asshole

She only comes off that way to Elliot Rodgers type dudes.

Basically, since she has a personality and it isn't 100% geared towards sucking your little 4'' cock, you hate her.

Nobody who hates her gives a fuck about how she fights. And as for Judo, Judo is just as effective as any other martial art or technique: When it's used the right way at the right time, it's devastating. When used the wrong way at the wrong time, it's much less effective.

When Demian Maia gets knocked out, nobody says Jiu-Jitsu is dead. When Cain Velasquez got submitted, nobody said Wrestling is dead. When Lyoto Machida gets knocked out, nobody says karate is dead. When Junior Dos Santos got knocked out, nobody said boxing is dead. When Fedor lost, did anybody say Sambo is dead?

You guys saying Judo has never and will never work in MMA are total retards, showing off your own ignorance.
>>
>>2561843
It's a sign of weakness to be self-conscious and to want to mutilate yourself for the sake of your perception of other people's perceptions.

Leaving a wart or growth or whatever on your face just shows character. It says, "I've got more important things on my mind than what total strangers think of my face."

But the people who DON'T have anything going for them besides their looks will never understand that.
>>
File: 55bcd4310482b.jpg (116 KB, 2160x1209) Image search: [Google]
55bcd4310482b.jpg
116 KB, 2160x1209
I've got a few HQ pics
>>
>>
File: tdfScmm.jpg (698 KB, 2640x4152) Image search: [Google]
tdfScmm.jpg
698 KB, 2640x4152
>>
File: 1445370865008.jpg (422 KB, 1536x1920) Image search: [Google]
1445370865008.jpg
422 KB, 1536x1920
>>
File: 1445370905707.jpg (473 KB, 1707x2048) Image search: [Google]
1445370905707.jpg
473 KB, 1707x2048
>>
File: espnw_bodyissue_02.jpg (373 KB, 1536x1920) Image search: [Google]
espnw_bodyissue_02.jpg
373 KB, 1536x1920
>>
Hell yeah! Im in love with her. Anyone watching Dillashaw vs Cruz?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.