[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am a totally straight guy. Never even kissed a guy or anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1280x960
So I am a totally straight guy. Never even kissed a guy or anything. Right now I am fucked up and want it.
>>
>>989693
do you want to fuck or be fucked? your body looks nice. more pics?
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1280x960
What would you do to me?
>>
>>989706
i would run my hands through your hair and kiss you. i would push you down towards the bed and rim your ass and make you feel things youve never felt before. i would finger your tight virgin hole and make you feel good and horny as fuck and rub the head of my cock over your hole before i push it in and fuck you like youve always wanted to be fucked but only imagined while jacking off in your room.

show us more of your body, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1280x960
You got me so hard when you posted that. I have a fetish to be face fucked and treated like a slut. Is that weird?
>>
>>989715
not weird at all. i would face fuck you like there was no tomorrow, pushing my cock in your mouth and down your throat and forcing you to swallow the whole thing and deep throat it til you fucking gagged. i would cum down your throat and force you to swallow every last drop and feel the warm jizz sliding down your throat. more pics, anon. you're fucking hot. can you show us at least a little bit of face?
>>
love the first shot. I would love for you to grind on top of me in your briefs until you cum
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1280x960
I want to puke all over your cock. Does that turn you off? I want you to completely degrade me. No face...;)
>>
>>989720
HOT AS FUCK
>>
>>989720
that just turns me on even more. i want to ram my cock down your throat and make you gag until you cant take it anymore and puke. i want to see tears coming out of your eyes as i keep ramming my dick in and out of your throat while i grab your hair to hold your head still. i want to see you squirm and cough as i face fuck you so hard you can hardly breathe. show us your hole.
>>
>>989720
>I want to puke all over your cock
Are you sure you're a "totally straight guy" OP? That's pretty extreme for a straight lad who hasn't even kissed a dude before.
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1280x960
I have choking fantasies as well. I want to be choked unconscious while getting fucked and then wake up and immediately have a cock shoved down my throat.
>>
>>989728
fuck. i would ram the fuck out of your ass until you moaned uncontrollably and squirmed as i tore your ass up and choked you out. i would hold you up by your arms and keep fucking you before i move to your head and grab it and force my cock that was just in your asshole down your own throat and make you gag so hard you wake up again. stick something up your asshole, straight boy anon. show us what you can handle.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Already came haha. Night! You guys were fun!
>>
>>989738
>Already came haha. Night! You guys were fun!
does anyone else feel used?
>>
>>989728
I'm calling bullshit. That ass looks like it's been used and abused.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.