[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do to him? Dirtiest post gets nudes :]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 960x960
What would you do to him?

Dirtiest post gets nudes :]
>>
Gym
>>
I would tie him up to my bed, edge him for hours and hours until he can't take it anymore and once I feel ready I will get a vibrater and caress his cock head until he finally busts and lick every last drop off of wherever the cum ends up shooting
>>
File: 821126516.gif (853 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
821126516.gif
853 KB, 500x281
>weight lift with him til we're both sweaty
>tie him to the workout bench
>cock worship
>edge him on
>rim him
>make him rim me as I continue to worship his cock
>power bottom him while he's still tied up
>have him bust a nut in me
>make him rim me
>untie him, turn him on his belly
>use his cum as lube
>fuck him til I bust my nut
>snowball/make out with him
>proceed to cuddle while all hot, sweaty and sticky with our cum
>>
blindfold, gag and tie him to my bed, undress him slowly and lick all over his body, endkng on his cock, and edge him until he is shouting, then fuck his ass as hard as i can until he cums everywhere, ill remove myself from his ass and i lick up his cum and then cum in his ass
>>
>>1350888
Shave off that stupid beard
>>
>>1351041
why
>>
>>1350888
I'd force him down onto a table with wire and make him starve down to a lean 105kilo
>>
>>1350888
Just post the nudes. I mean you need 6 to start so lets go.
>>
File: RiddleMeThisRiddle.jpg (34 KB, 593x478) Image search: [Google]
RiddleMeThisRiddle.jpg
34 KB, 593x478
>>1351041
yep

and make him go on a diet and lose all that belly flab

too many powerlifters get fat bellies: why?
>>
>>1350888
I'll fucking sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you
>>
File: happy rodgers.webm (947 KB, 944x520) Image search: [Google]
happy rodgers.webm
947 KB, 944x520
>>1351075
>>
File: tumblr_merr1royZS1r63a17o1_500.jpg (58 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_merr1royZS1r63a17o1_500.jpg
58 KB, 480x640
>>1350888
post the nudes faggot
>>
>>1351083
I'll fuckin... I'll fuckin'... tie you to a fucking bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit, right?

Put a hanger on a fucking stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour, take it off and stick it in your ass slow like.

Tssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>1350888
I'd hold his hand and tell him I love him.
>>
>tfw there's no nudes and y'all thirsty asses got tricked into talkin all nasty
>>
get him on the treadmill
>>
would fuck him in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>1353608
this is a tripfag from /fit/, there are no nudes
>>
I pray for u dumb faggots more and more every night
>>
>>1357114
nice do u worship cock with ur eyes open or closed sometimes i use a blindfold so i dont feel so ashamed about what im doing but as long as nobody sees me doing it we're ok
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.