[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is balding a big deal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 18
File: Kristian Monzon.jpg (34 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Kristian Monzon.jpg
34 KB, 640x427
Does it matter as much as your bone structure? Like, does balding make you look less attractive?
>>
bald is the new black tbh
>>
it depends on the man.
it isn't a deal-breaker in my book.
some men can be hot and bald.
supposedly bald men have more testosterone or something.
my first bf was balding and he was alpha as fuck.
he fucked me every night and every morning and he was 40 and i was 22.
he was built like a bodybuilder and he beat up one of my friends who sucked my dick and broke his hand on the face of another guy who tried to get me to break up with him.
then he tried to beat me up because i said he was old and bald when i was pissed at him and we were drunk.
so i had to break up with him.
i miss the sex to be honest.

now when i see a bald guy it reminds me of him and i get a boner but i also feel kind of sick.

i don't know if i would date another bald guy after that, but maybe it wasn't the hair but some kind of emotional issue or something.
>>
It's 2015. If i ever start thinning i'll be book an appointment straight away for plugs. A few of my friends have em and you can't even tell these days.
>>
File: 7MRQ9.jpg (17 KB, 341x401) Image search: [Google]
7MRQ9.jpg
17 KB, 341x401
>>1239742
Why is it that the overly aggressive guys have to give the best sex? I'm a peaceful soul that prefers peaceful friends but I love getting pounded by guys like this.
>>
I'm 19 and balding.
I'm also a skinny fuck so it looks like shit. I can't even grow a beard.

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>1239806

Have a pic of said rescending hair line?
>>
>>1239806
Start bulking up until you achieve Bane levels of mass and then re-locate to a place where you're appreciated. Don't go home for 10 years so when you return you'll appear God-like to them.
>>
File: foto - kopie.jpg (92 KB, 480x541) Image search: [Google]
foto - kopie.jpg
92 KB, 480x541
>>1239809
see pic. Personally I think it looks ridiculous right now, but according to my barber it won't look any better if I just shave everything off. so Idk guess I'll have to live with that stupid little piece of shit island of hair I have now.
>>1239820
I should do that. I've actually been on the edge of buying a gym membership for a while now. It's just that it's a lot of money. I'm sure I'll end up buying it sometime soon, just gotta convince myself a little more.
>>
>>1239833
why not wear a hat? you'll get over it
>>
>>1239833
Yeah, you don't need to shave. Just be sure to keep it on a tight trim (you can do it yourself, even -- clean it up at least once a week, if not every 3 days). Balding men only look "ridiculous" when they allow the hair to look messy.
>>
>>1239833
You're 19, much too young to be losing hair that quickly. I suggest you go to a dermatologist and get your blood tested. Sometimes it's just a hormonal issue. Thyroid problems. It's worth checking.
It could be genetic too but there are some treatments like Rogaine.
>>
>>1239833
what if you bleached it blond like guy fieri?

blonds have more fun.

or wear a baseball cap. i know a lot of super hot guys who wear baseball caps because they're bald. just leave it on during sex.

a lot of actors are bald like bruce willis and alec baldwin and ben affleck. they wear toupees but you have to pay quite a bit of money to get one that looks real and you have to get it refitted and restyled every couple of weeks so that it looks natural.

confidence is sexy so whatever you do just be proud of it and if people give you a hard time tell them to fuck off.

protip: everybody has a flaw that they are insecure about. nobody is perfect. things could be much worse.
>>
File: calvo.jpg (69 KB, 394x700) Image search: [Google]
calvo.jpg
69 KB, 394x700
>>
>>1240008
Oh fuck, he needs to fuck me with that.
>>
I'm 22 and I've been shaving my head for about a year now. I made a great decision too. My hair looked like shit all the time before I shaved it, now I never have to worry about how my hair looks. If your balding and it looks bad shave it. The only other options are the treatment shit that can fuck your sex drive up or just letting your har look like shit every day.
>>
>>1239730
No
>>
I will say this:

If your hair shows extreme evidence of receding, just shave it off. If it's not that bad? If it's like Patrick Wilson looks sometimes? That's fine. You can keep it a while longer. But if you're at the point in which it's just a blotch on your head, just shave it all off.

Shaved heads can be attractive.

Having awkward hair due to you trying to keep whatever hair you have left frequently isn't attractive.
>>
>>1239730

generally, yes. but there are handsome guys who still look handsome despite being bald although they're less handsome when compared to when they were not bald, of course.
>>
>>1239805

only an emotionally-damaged faggot would want to be dominated by a landwhale
>>
File: parkguy 01.jpg (22 KB, 371x519) Image search: [Google]
parkguy 01.jpg
22 KB, 371x519
It can be a great turn on.
>>
balds are hotter.
>>
The best thing about being bald is, that, when unexpected company arrives, all you have to do is straighten your tie.
>>
>>1239805
>>1243959

fock-off hating faggot.
i'm not >>1239805, but i get diamonds thinking about getting roughly fucked by beefy, hairy alphas. i top other guys. it's just a thing. i'm a sane, respected professional white collar masculine guy that directs and controls guys who are alphas. wanting to get fucked by manly, hairy guys with some extra weight just the way i'm wired.
>>
>>1240057
>this board is so pathetically thirsty that some faggots on here will literally suck _any_ dick that comes across it

B-but us g-gays aren't sluts! We can also do monogamy t-too!
>>
>>1246561
>literally typed chan /hm into browser to get here
>shitposts inferring he isn't a complete and total faggot

Have a nice 2016 anon! Good luck telling your wife!
>>
>>1239730
Can do, like bone structure it depends largely on other factors like how a defined jaw line is still ugly with fatty cheeks, a bald head can be ugly with a baby face or it can really compliment a man's look
>>
File: wonderful.jpg (200 KB, 1800x600) Image search: [Google]
wonderful.jpg
200 KB, 1800x600
No.
>>
i'm a girl and i think being bald is a BIG deal. i like guys with bears,moustache and stylish haircut .... like... jake gyllenhaal. imo it looks HOT AS FUCK
>>
>>1249185
Why do girls always feel the need to announce they are a girl? It's fucking infuriating.
>>
>>1239833
Fucking shave that gross shit
>>
>>1249187

Yes, and that's exactly where the "tits or GTFO" came from it.
>>
>>1249187

You can spot them a mile away from the way they type
>>
>>1249187
>Why do fags always feel the need to announce they are a gay? It's fucking infuriating.

FTFY

I'm glad girls self-identify because they are rare creatures on 4chan.
>>
>>1249262
>>1249265
IDK, maybe I haven't had as much exposure to fujos as you guys but I get pleasantly surprised and amused when I see some gril online talking about how hot it is to see some (more masculine) guys fucking. Not so much with twinky guys, that's expected.
>>
>>1249187

Probably because we always assume everyone on the internet is a guy. Or maybe thats just me.
>>
File: bald uncut.jpg (59 KB, 397x640) Image search: [Google]
bald uncut.jpg
59 KB, 397x640
>>
File: bald daddy 5.jpg (37 KB, 218x480) Image search: [Google]
bald daddy 5.jpg
37 KB, 218x480
>>
>>1239730
honestly it just depends on the guy, there are ugly and hot bald guys just like there are ugly and hot guys with full heads of hair.

However, social cues I guess are pretty powerful when it comes to balding, a lot of good looking bald guys feel the need to try to cover it up, which to me translates as low confidence/insecurity usually (which is not hot). Pic related, I mean he obviously lost his hair to steroids but come on, how can you look like that and still care about not having hair, and yes he wears a hat like in every picture he ever takes, in gym or not.

(also the same thing with gray hair, am I the only person who thinks guys in their 20s and 30s with gray hair is like crazy hot?)
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 800x800
>>1249185

REMOVE TUNA.
>>
File: IMG_0762.jpg (75 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0762.jpg
75 KB, 615x820
>>
File: a-bag-of-trouble.jpg (88 KB, 477x600) Image search: [Google]
a-bag-of-trouble.jpg
88 KB, 477x600
>>1249269

They would be if they knew what was good for 'em, but they don't, so they aren't.
>>
File: ObqM0MV.jpg (42 KB, 703x484) Image search: [Google]
ObqM0MV.jpg
42 KB, 703x484
I don't think there's anything wrong with going bald. I'm not going bald but if I was i'd just get rid of all of it. People only look bad when they're going bald because they try so hard to salvage the little hair they have, and they ain't foolin' anyone. Once it gets to that overly thin/receeding point, you just need to hop in the shower with some shaving cream and a razor and get rid of all of it.

and contrary to popular belief, everyone can look good bald, its just how you present yourself. If you're a twink or a skinny-fat "dad-bod" average joe, of course you're going to look like shit (or even worse, a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy)

The best thing you can do your your body to compliment a bald head is to go to the gym and build up your "yolk" The yolk is your neck, traps and upper back

Just look at the majority of athletic/fit people. You'll be hard pressed to find one of those guys that look bad with a bald head
>>
>>1239806
Trust me, you're gonna be bangin asses left and right in a few years. I've lived through what you described, and now at 47 I can fuck anyone I want. It's like life has finally paid off.
>>
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 2448x3264
>>
>>1249269
We're not rare at all, actually. We're just quiet, because the moment we say something a shitstorm starts brewing with comments like >>1249187 >>1249265 and >>1249262
>>
>>1239833
try finasteride, friend
>>
>>1251817
that wont regrow his hair

just buzzcut it
>>
>>1251812

It's not what you say "something", it's when you think anyone should care about your sex or gender and then get all passive-aggressive when people rightly tell you to shut your yeasty cunt.

Hint: you aren't actually a Disney Princess. You are just a person. You're not special. Your body is not special. No one fucking cares. You can either contribute to the conversation constructively, or you can piss right the fuck off.

We do not need your self-righteous victim complex, and all it really accomplishes anyway is making all the adults in the room cringe at your immature self-absorption, pretensions and presumption upon our attention.

Fucking kill yourself. Seriously. The world has an overpopulation problem, and gaping, needy, entitled slime traps like you are contributing to it.
>>
>>1251805
ewww bald manlet
>>
>>1251819
This in a nutshell. It's anonymous for a fucking reason.
>>
>>1251819
The irony is too strong.
>>
>>1251818
>that wont regrow his hair
There's a worthwhile chance that it will when combined with minoxidil. It might be hard to believe but some really start regrowing their lost hair.
>>
File: 1419051633706.png (636 KB, 676x705) Image search: [Google]
1419051633706.png
636 KB, 676x705
bald is perfect.
of course, not anyone can look good going bald though.
>>
>>1251834
>anonymous: male white american virgins.
please keep this costume on at all times.
>>
>>1251819
Let's play spot the mentally ill fag
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.