[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Left or right? I'd say right. He's too much muscled up now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: ef.png (2 MB, 1668x1164) Image search: [Google]
ef.png
2 MB, 1668x1164
Left or right?

I'd say right. He's too much muscled up now.
>>
Left definitely. He looks like a fucking kid on the right xD
>>
>>1303691

Can I replace the douchey head on the left with the innocent High-School-Musical-era head on the right?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>1303691
Leaning toward the right. I think he looked his best during the St. Charlie's Cloud time. He had muscle, but it wasn't so much, that he looked like a good combination of sexy and cute. And I'm not into the 'Looks Like a Teenager' kind of shit.

Now, he kind of grosses me out. His body looks like an odd combination of rocks and leather. His body doesn't look smooth, and it looks tanned to all shit.

His body looks like a 60 year old attempting and succeeding at having an amazing body, but then he has the head of a 16 year old. And it freaks me out.
>>
Right. That particular picture was a key part of early education in masturbation.

I totally agree with >>1303737, his current body is impressive but it looks weird and unnatural on someone his age with his face.
>>
Neither
>>
>>1303691
>He's too much muscled up now.

fuck off princess

go read some shota on /y/
>>
Left. Holy fuck left. That body hair.
Are you fags even gay?
>>
Both.
>>
I can't understand why he thinks he's attractive. He wasn't attractive to begin with, and him acting like everyone thinks he is makes him downright repugnant.
>>
>>1303849
high level butterface.
>>
>>1303849
You're not alone. I like his body, but I've never found him attractive, actually quite unattractive. But to each their own, it's all subjective.
>>
File: large.jpg (55 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
55 KB, 500x364
>>1303849
>>1303870
>>1303904
i think he's crazy handsome

>>1303691
left
>>
File: tam.gif (3 MB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
tam.gif
3 MB, 500x275
>>
>All these right side pedos

I mean I'm not saying I'm above Zac Efron, but for a celebrity known for being hot he has an ugly face.
>>
>>1303923
It's just a slight case of jewface
>>
>>1303691
left looks so plasticky, does anyone else notice that?

>>1303737
I like how he looks here
>>
>>1303691
Neither.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.