[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys we’ve all been there. Share those stories of a meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
hey guys we’ve all been there. Share those stories of a meet ups through Grindr/Craigslist that just ended in shame,awkwardness or, self loathing.

I’ll start
>green text
Be Me
Be fairly attractive, otter, and young also slightly horny
Have a thing for husky/bearish dudes sometimes
Get hit up by guy on grindr 6’2 250lbs sends pic very bear-esque body and hairy
chat for a while, seems like a cool guy, but won’t tell me his age
sends face pic
Crows feet on eyes, humongous beard, like almost a foot long
In hindsight should have blocked at this point but i entertain him for longer
like his personality so agree to meet,
go to his place, he comes out the house
Hideous
I feel bad because he tells me earlier everyone tells him he is fat and unattractive,
understanding why now
suck it up and go into his house
smells terrible +1000 mood killer
takes me to his bedroom
disgusting
A hoarders paradise
don’t want to sit down
#WhatHaveIDone?
>>
>>1381535
*continued
I’m in too deep at this point and I’m too nice to just walk out and leave
hesitantly sit on bed, sheets look unclean
chat for a while, talk about scars on our bodies and other shit
actually isn’t bad dude, just uglier than sin
asks if we should take shower
I say sure (fighting my continence completely at this point)
knocks on door to bathroom asks if someone is in there, room mate in bathroom
Oh my fucking god there are people in house,
He did not mention this
Don’t know what to do so i stay in the bedroom, he closes door
he says he lives in trailer outside house, only one bathroom
#PleaseGodDontLetHimComeInHere
asks if he can touch me, I say sure
Pulls out cock
Not bad, not very long pretty thick though (mine is much bigger)
take turns swapping oral
sucks dick like a fucking champ
I cum quickly
Repulsed
The awkwardness is palpable
want nothing more than to flee immediately
don’t want to leave him hanging, but don’t want to participate anymore
just lay there will he jerks off until he cums
Cums buckets, kinda hot but I’m too grossed out to appreciate it
He is expecting me to stay the whole day and hangout
#FUCKNO
try to make excuse to leave, say I’m sketched out about roomie being there
begs me to stay
I feel guilty
On the blood of all things sacred, will not stay one more instant
Says he is hurt and god hates him
I leave, wondering what the fuck i was thinking
Immediately block Grindr and Number
Paranoid he will seek revenge
>>
>>1381536
>try to make excuse to leave, say I’m sketched out about roomie being there

just tell him you cut your foot and your shoe is filling up with blood
>>
>>1381543
I almost tried to fake a phone call.
>>
You're nice enough to tease him with fake interest but you're not nice enough to tell him what he needs to know which is he illicits feelings of digest in others from things he could fix so no, you're not actually nice.
>>
>i'm an average skinny guy
>daddy type with great body messages me
>we talk a lot, conversations are pretty hot
>he compliments all my pics so I'm happy when I send them and get nice compliments
>doesn't send me more than 3 pics and doesn't want to send more (huge redflag, I am retarded)
>I don't have a car so I take the bus to meet him he lives 15km away
>his pics were fake of course, he's an wrinkled old man in his 40s with horrible teeth from smoking
>i'm very cold to him for obvious reasons, but I'm completely fucked because I have no way of going back unless he drives me back which he offered
>tells me his pity story, try let him down nicely that i'm not attracted to him and I want to go home
>says ok
>we get in the car
>he drives out to this secluded road
>hey do you mind if we just chat for a few mins
>oh shit here we fucking go
>we chat about life and things, he starts rubbing my crotch, i get a boner and yet I'm terrified at the same time
>this fucking encourages him more
>hey wanna see something cool?
>opens glove compartment, there's a fucking gun inside it

1/2
>>
>>1381564
2/2

>he's a cop he says
>internally I'm going fucking crazy but keep a poker face outside, don't want to escelate anything
>he goes in for a kiss
>idk what to fucking do at this point so i just let him
>feels like licking an ashtray
>he asks if I want to see his dick
>say no, I'd rather not
>he gets a sad and defeated face
>goes to suck mine
>I let him suck my dick
>he's not bad but the situation only allows me to get a half boner
>he does this for a few mins as I try to close my eyes and get it over with
>he swallows everything
>I ask him nicely to drive me home now
>he starts going on about how what we did was pretty good
>keeps asking if he sucked my dick ok?
>keeps alluding that maybe this doesn't have to be a one time only thing
>i just say he lied about his pics and I wanna go home

Well I'm not dead so he did drive me home.

Experience made me stop being a naive retard on grindr, Had to delete it because he kept stalking me.
He saved every pic and vid I sent to him of course, once messaged me and provoked me by sending them, said he might accidentally drop the SD card on my campus. I managed to convince him to stop talking to me forever and just leave me alone.

This is why I'm always suspicious when a guy more attractive and fit than me seems very very interested.

The strangest thing is how he didn't see absolutely anything wrong in that he send me fake pics.

>why don't you send real pics
>because no one would want to come and fuck me then
>ok and when they see the real you? why would they want to fuck you?
>well the guy before you did....
>>
>>1381566
that sounds fucking horrifying. Did you have him drop you at like at your actual house location? i would have never let him know where i live
>>
Would it be a bad thing to lose my virginity on Grindr?
>>
>>1381573
Yes
>>
>>1381569
I live in an apartment, he dropped me off on the main street but my real building is a few minutes walk away and he couldn't see which building I entered.

So I'm pretty sure he doesn't know where I live exactly and he himself lives in a completely different town.

But yeah it was really horrible. The whole "i'll drop the SD card" thing was a desperate attempt for me to meet up with him again. He offered that he'll give me the phone and allow me to delete everything if he could just suck my dick again. When I refused and told him that he can do whatever he fucking wants just never message me again he gave up.

Idk if he ever dropped the SD card but I haven't experienced any changes in personal relationships on campus or heard any rumors so I'm pretty sure he didn't.
>>
>>1381581
yeah doesn't sound like he did shit. got to watch out for the uber creeper faggots. desperte ones haha. I try to skype with whoever i meet with now to mitigate that. If they make a bunch of excuses than i just say forget. Excuses are the #1 sign of bullshit
>>
>>1381573
I did. Doesn't really matter. I'd just recommend someone who will take their time.
>>
>Guy is different from his pics
>Not immediately turning 360 degrees and walking away
>>
>>1381585
>Excuses are the #1 sign of bullshit
Pretty much. Immediate redflags.

>>1381586
If I wasn't in a different town where I didn't know anyone I would have immediately walked away.

I'm lucky the guy wasn't a murderer I guess.
>>
>>1381535

OP, you may lack some quick thinking, planning and assertion, but you have a heart of gold. You're gonna be just fine. Someone will see it and you'll be a prize.

I too have a habit of being nicer than smart in grindr chats.
>>
>Almost a year ago
>Get chatted by someone, fairly unclear pic with no face at all (I have since learned my lesson)
>Pretty friendly, but can't spell for shit
>Asks if maybe we can meet up and cuddle/watch a movie (read: Netflix and chill)
>I am hesitant, make excuses of being with family and stuff, but finally agree after he persists for a while
>Waiting at my apartment complex for him and he pulls up in his truck
>He sees me before I see him
>Waves me over
>Dear god, he's old and fat and ugly. The trifecta
>I can't very well run off, since he's already seen me and recognized me
>Get in the truck (what the fuck was I thinking?)
>Turns out he lives 45 minutes away
>Get to his house and get out phone immediately
>He throws a bitch fit about Grindr being open on my phone, accusing me of trying to find other guys while I was at his place
>I'm so disrespectful. Oops.
>He finds some random-ass movie on Netflix and I sit on the opposite side of the couch from him
>Pretend to be asleep for two hours
>Wait for him to fall asleep, grab my stuff, get the fuck out
>Walk (a few miles) to the train station, during which I get text from him saying I'm a little bitch and I should be more respectful and he's going to report me to the police if I reply, and tells me to grow up
>Reply anyway, telling him that maybe if I grew up I'd be a little more age appropriate for him
>Live in Mormonland and the Frontrunner (which runs between the two metropolitan counties, the span I need to make) doesn't run on Sundays
>FFFUUU.jpg
>Have to have sister come and pick me up
>Cry, a lot
>>
>>1381536
I mean, he gave you all the signs to not continue talking to him on the app let alone meeting him
>>
>>1381573
Not really, just don't be dumb enough like the guys posting these stories
>>
>>1381536
>>1381566
Jesus fucking Christ, you two had awful experiences. I am getting turned off from wanting to use Grindr.
>>
>>1382859
Oh, and you too.

Man, fuck this thing, I am asking for a timestamp or something before I make plans.
>>
im so scared of getting hpv or hiv i never hookup
but i want to. condoms are not good enough ( no prep here either)

sucking a dick can give u throat cancer
>>
>>1383380
There is a HPV vaccine now available:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gardasil

It protects against most of the cancer causing types of the virus as well as the ones that give you the warts.

Condoms offer an extremely good protection against HIV, prep or no prep. However they do not protect very well against HPV. HIV is not as infectious as you may think.
>>
>I'm like 22. Horny during work so I post a CL add about finding some dick afterwards on the north side of Columbus
>Older guy replies. Nice cock, baby oil, big balls. No Face pic. Says he's 48
>I press him for a face pic (I've sent mind) but he says his phone doesn't have a camera. Red flag
>The only other hits I get are from guys way on the south end so eh, fuck it.
>Wants to meet by the hoover damn in westerville despite me saying that I don't do public. He promises it's just to meet and then we can go to his place. Fine
>Clock out. drive over to the damn. He flashes his lights. I get out and walk over to his car.
>Dude is at least 70 years old and looking every day of it.
>I'm still so fucking horning. He whips his cock out. flaccid and wrinkled as fuck. I repeat that I don't do public but he edges me on just to try it
>I jerked him off a little bit and then lean over and start sucking. He at least gets hard and he has a nice looking cock when it's engorged
>He says we can walk to his place. Walk about 10 minutes down a bike trail when he stops me and wants me to suck him a bit more. I oblige for a few minutes but then say I'd rather get back to his place.
>walk 5 more minutes and I notice he is shaking like a mad man. I figured he was super nervous or more likely has Parkinson.

continued below
>>
>>1383400

>Get to his "place" and it's a fucking retirement home. He stops me outside and says that if anyone asks I'm his grandson.
>In too deep now. Agree.
>We go inside his room. I suck him a bit more. He bends me over the couch, slips on a condom and starts fucking me.
>The entire time he's making these awful wheezing sounds and I'm thinking "this dude is going to fucking die right on top of me"
>He eventually loses his hardon. I slip the condom off and start to blow him to see if I can get him hard again. All I want is for him to cum so I can get out. Feeling really sorry for the guy though.
>As I'm sucking his dick his sweat is dripping off his body like a downpour onto my forehead. Gross
>He can't get hard and the sweat is starting to sting my eyes. I give up.
>He makes a joke about how he shouldn't have jerked off earlier. We chuckle. I get the fuck out.
>On my way out his door he says "Say hi to your mother for me" like it's a cover. Super creepy
>Drive home. Get blacked out drunk

Man I think about all the times I could have just been straight up murdered in my early 20s just because I was stupid and horny
>>
>>1383402
That story was hilarious.

Why is it that old men as fucking liars?
>>
>>1383406

Because they figure no one wants to fuck them. They'd probably be better off going to silverdaddies.com. Plenty of young dudes looking for some Gilf Dick
>>
>>1383395
i already knew about the vaccine, its just that i would have to come out to my family doctor to get gardasil.
im also going to be a freshman in college in september and even if i took it right now i wouldnt be fully vaccinated ( 6 months)

hiv is still damn infectious and thats what scares me about gay guys. even if you use a condom perfectly you still are at risk
>>
just hope an hiv cure comes by in the next few years...
>>
>>1383414
Why do you even want to fuck men if they're all riddled with AIDS? I wouldn't even bother if I were you.
>>
>>1383419
cause my mind is fucked. self loathing i guess.
being attracted to men fucks me over so hard it depresses me
>>
>>1383414
Your doctor is required to maintain confidentiality, under law. They can't disclose your information without consent. Get the vaccine, OP.
>>
>>1383411

meh

I'm too old to be a pretty twink that could once use my androgeny to turn even the heads of straight guys

And too short to be a top, and my junk doesnt work quite right anymore anyways, and my hearts not in it

I didnt wanna be that guy with a 50 year old face on a 30 something body with a 40 something hairline. I guess theres no choice.

Knowing my skills and past, it still seems wrong to pay for dick. I guess Im supposed to dress it up as a 'bonus' for something. Im not there yet.

I know I could schmooz, even at my age, some drunk straight guy. But schmoozing is work and takes time, and Im not a bar fly.

I guess I'll figure it out. I dont want bfs. Just some guys who need a break and dont care about sticking their rod in some hopeful if expired old man. Exercise and diet only gets you so far. Looking good with hair and the rest takes some bucks.
>>
>>1383414
It's not like the first time you have sex with a gay man you'll get all 40 of the HPV viruses. Sure if you start having sex before you get all 3 shots you may get extremely unlucky and reduce the efficiency of the vaccine but if you use condoms and are careful not to have sex with some whore then you are probably going to be fine.

If you are worried about seeing your family doctor, who probably does not have the legal right to disclose to your parents what you tell him in confidence, then see someone else.

If you ever want to have sex with anyone then you need to accept the fact that any sexually active person is at risk of getting a STI. That is a fact of life, you can, however, take measures to reduce that risk greatly. If you follow these simple rules you can have as much sex as you like and be far more likely to die in a car accident than you dying from an STI:

1) ALWAYS use a condom, even in a monogamous relationship, because you partner may be a lying cheating barebacking whore.
2) Get the available vaccines (Hepatitis A and B as well as the HPV vaccine)
3) Get tested regularly, depending on how slutty you've been, even if you don't have symptoms. Things like syphilis can get very bad if not treated within a few months of infection.
>>
>>1383438

Shows what I know. I thought HPV was a chick thing.
>>
>>1383439
Nope. Get that shit checked
>>
>>1383438
what blows my mind is that in my country (portugal) Gardasil is included in the national vaccination program , but ONLY for females.
talk about equality right?

anyway, i have hep b taken care of but no A. is A really significant? i wont be eating ass lol
>>
>>1383447

I never heard of a guy sick with HPV

0.<
>>
>>1381535

What an apropos topic.

I am old, disabled and in home care for close to a decade now. It began very boring, the internet began to help. Help me find the end, as it were.

In Johnson's America, I was a gleaming youth. I came of age just as the war was ending and sexual liberation was rising. I made my way to the city and saw a world I could not have dreamed of. Handsome men everywhere, sex on every corner, rough 'daddies' that would drag chickens in the back and use them in every possible way, and the boys would just come back to be degraded even more.

Things got harder in the eighties. I lost friends to AIDS and a few to violence. Worst of all, I was losing my looks.

The nineties became miserable. Age had reduced me to isolation, gay clubs were ruled by the nastiest kids I could imagine with no regard for others even as companions. I had become a troll to the same people I had been so loyal to for so long, and now they hated even the sight of me among them for the audacity of still being alive.

In short time, the internet came. I thought perhaps the capacity to meet young people, just to have as eye candy, might have improved. Instead, they just threw endless insults and hateful jabs at me anytime I dared offer the kindness of a greeting. They believed themselves to be immortal, and to them, I was as contemptible as the specter of death itself. After endless, endless hateful assaults on my mere presence, I finally gave up and realized I was now to be alone forever. By then I had lost my capacity to have sex at all and just wanted beautiful men as company. They didn't understand that and didn't care. All they saw was a monster made of time, and delighted in shaming me or pretending to like me then demanding cash or else expose me to my peers. A few threatened to start rumors that I must be a pedophile just for daring to speak to men in their twenties. In terror of what they may invent, I paid and left the forum world completely-
>>
>>1383453
anal, penile, mouth and throat cancers and warts. you just havent looked into it.
and the fact is that hpv related cancers are on the rise in males.
>>
>>1383455

And then came the 'Smart Phone' and dating apps. By then I was already in care, and though I heard of it, counted it as another miserable internet invention and ignored it. Eventually I was gifted one and like a moth to a flame, decided to investigate 'grindr'. By then, my sex drive had evaporated completely, and I could look at this with new eyes. I remembered all the hateful things that were said and done to me by the young, how the nicest among them said or did nothing in my defense when I pleaded for their help to defend me. Instead, cold silence, unanswered emails, and eventually abandoned me completely.

A plan formed. A plan that would give me joy again, something to feel the warmth of justice as death creeps closer. I made an account using a picture of the most handsome lad, shirtless, dripping with aloof seduction. Eyes that were both soft and piercing, a body that was effortlessly muscled yet svelte. I listed masculine hobbies, a solemn description and deliberately left some parts vague to inspire curiousity.

And it worked. Within minutes, I got one message after another by dozens of young men looking to connect with someone that wasn't there. A dream, a hope, a fantasy of all that might be possible. Someone to make them feel complete, to feel like a god if they could only get close. Many messaged me repeatedly. "Hey", "Sup", "How are you?"

All these young men, certain there was something there, someone who could want them, some offering shameful pictures of their naked body without being asked for anyone in the world to see, just for the chance to feel a connection, a chance, a possibility of approval from this angelic figure composed entirely in our imaginations.

And I answered none. More came. And more. More men desperate to get that reply, that hope. And I sat there watching, watching their youth pass on an electronic toy as time consumed my own body-
>>
>>1383457

I could feel my blood get warmer. The dank air in my rotting lungs stirred. That gray sliver of meat in my chest quivered. That decaying stew of flesh behind my eyes percolated and bubbled again.

The pleas for attention by men who had no chance to realize their wishes. The pitiful begging by those who knew their youth was coming to an end. The pathetic attempts at greetings by boys who clearly had no social dignity. Again and again: "Hey", "Sup", "How are you?"

I do this at least once a week. I call it my 'treatment'. I watch the messages come in, the faces going by. The unanswered hopes, the endless rejection, the mute picture that never says a word and leaves their imagination to wonder what failing that angel sees in them. Again. And again. "Hey", "Sup", "How are you?"

It keeps me warm. It keeps me awake. It keeps me alive.

Yes, most of all... it keeps me alive.

alive, alive, alive
>>
>>1383456

well ok then I'll look it up i guess
>>
>>1383450
When I got Gardasil I had to pay for it out of my pocket, which sucks.

The hepatitis A vaccine is recommend for men who have sex with men. You can get it even if you do not eat ass, it is very infectious. So I would recommend getting the A vaccine as well.
>>
>>1383461
how much was it?
>>
>>1383459
what the fuck did i just read
>>
File: 1366382484859.gif (188 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1366382484859.gif
188 KB, 500x375
>>1383438
>disclose to your parents

And why would a slut on this adult board care about their parents being notified?
>>
>>1383414
You sound annoying
>>
>>1383462
We are probably not from the same country, also I did this like 3 years ago, it may have gotten cheaper since then. So I'm not sure if me telling you what I paid has any meaning, but a ballpark figure for each does was like 100-150 Euro, I think.
>>
>>1383439
Males can carry it but only females show symptoms. It usually doesn't affect guys at all
>>
>>1383466
i am annoying
>>
>>1383459
Damn sis, you're twisted. Hope I don't end up like you
>>
>>1383400
I had a pretty similar experience (the first part at least) when I started using places like CL, the guy even claimed to be 48. Knowing this area though, he probably was. I moved here (Western New York) from Washington DC for college and everyone here looks so much older anyway. He lived in a house though and apparently had a wife who was out. He had powdered his entire body and must have put some kind of medication on his lips because after he kissed me, my lips were kind of numb and tingly. I didn't let him fuck me though, I jerked him off. I now don't even respond to a guy who doesn't have a face pic.
>>
H> be 28, fairly attractive
> recently single and fucking anything with a pulse on my rebound
> trolling A4A at 4:00AM
> chat with an older guy who seemed surprised I'm on at that hour
> he invites me over
> his place is easily noticeable with a pretty big garden and big orange light in front
> he himself is mid to late 40's and fat, but given where I was after the breakup, didn't care
> inside, a lot of (nicely organized) junk like statues and figurines
> bedroom a little less organized, notice some hookahs, vape pens
> he puts on porn
> we drop our pants and jack each other off on the bed
> he starts getting nervous for some reason
> starts looking around
> "have you seen a pack of cigarettes?"
> look around
> "no"
> he gets up, looks in all the drawers, under the bed, in the closets
> "I- I can't go any further without my cigarettes"
> "uh... uh you have to go"
> i'm a little weirded out
> grab my keys and run out

I never heard from him again, not that I really care to.
>>
>be me
>25. Hairy chest. Beard. Stocky.
>new to town, wants NSA/FWB
>meet 19 yr old on growlr
>talk for hours, lots in common, both clean
>wants to meet up. It's 4 am
>says he's 5 miles away and will pick me up in my neighborhood
>nervous but agree
>shows up
>looks just like pics, thank fuck
>get in and pull into dark dead end of neighborhood
>car off, he gets in back with me
>femme as fuck, claimed to be masc... Fine.
>he likes nipple play, but then screams "ow, no I no likey"
>thefuck.jpg
>I suck his dick and he moans like a mofo
>he sucks me for a minute and says he's bored
>fuck this shit
>he cums, I cum and he's asks to taste it
>be my guest
>keeps playing with my beard and calling me his little fuzzy wuzzy
>says I'm too hot to let go and wants to go on a date
>I laugh at the absurdity
>rage boils out of annoyance and guilt.
>I tell him to fuck off and he was shit and has a lot of growing to do
>he cries and tried to hold onto me
>I push him off
>tell him he should probably get checked out (I really am clean)
>don't know why I said that
>that freaks his shit and he scrambles to the front to drive away
>I watch him leave in tears
>go in and shower
>he texts me that he forgives me and wants to hang out
>blocked his number.

This whole thing was so uncharacteristic of me. Guilt for weeks.
>>
>>1383459
That was a fun read, I love ghost stories
>>
>>1383463
same, feels nostalgic to actually read something fucked up on fourchin
>>
>be me
>20yr, mostly shaved, more less Twink
>just installed grindr cause of curiosity
>get tons of messages
>decide to meet up with a 35yr old
>said he wanted to blow me
>i said i wanted to blow him first
>he said we meet up on some parking lot near a swim bath
>be very nervous because this is my first time with a man
>arrive
>greet him and go into nearby bushes
>he started taking out his dick, i started taking my out
>he started jerking me
>told me to calm down (because i was still nervous and a bit shaking from that)
>he kneeled down and started sucking me for some time
>he got back up and asked me if i was feeling alright
>I asked if i can suck him now
>I kneeled down and started taking his dick which is average size and circumsiced in my mouth licking his tip and taking it as far down as I can
>I sucked him for a good 5mins
>As i got back up he asked if i wanted to kiss
>i kissed him passionatly for a few moments and we got back to jerking each other and making out
>he got back to sucking me off but i couldnt cum
>i started jerking off while he was grabing my ass and playing with my balls and nippels
>when i was getting close he got back down and sucked me till finish
>he came when i came in his mouth, he spit
>said we should meet again
Afterall it was pretty fun for my first time.
I just wished i could have sucked him too till he came.
Will probably meet him again.
>>
>Drunk one night, cruising A4A. Guy hits me up saying him and his boyfriend and another dude are playing around.
>Chubby dom, sub boyfriend is a skinny twink like me. Guy is a 40's muscle bear. Hell yes
>Walk on down. Apartment building with a couple dude bros drinking out front. Nervous but I walk on past them while they look at me and snicker. They know what's up with who lives there
>Go in, have some fun. Watch the twink get fucked by the muscle dude. Do some blow, have a few shots
>Dom bear has me put on a leather jock. apparently he gets turned on by the sound of leather being rubbed.
>Asked if I want to "party party." I turn it down because I'm already fucked up and I don't want to get too crazy and do something stupid.
>More fun. Dom guy fucks me while I'm face to face with the twink. Making out. Muscle guy blows a load on his back. I eat it off and share with the twink
>Muscle guy bounces. 5th guy shows up out of no where (I honestly don't remember him coming in) He starts fucking me while I'm sharing the Dom Bears dick with the twink.
>Dom guy flips me around and starts to rub his uncovered cock against my asshole. I ask him to put a condom on and he gets kind of huffy.
>Dom and 5th guy disappear into the kitchen. I'm on the couch making out with the twink, watching porn and ask "where did they go?"
>"Oh they went to go shoot up"
>Oh Hell no
>Start putting my clothes on when the two guys come back out. Dom guy grabs my arm and says "oh we're not done with you faggot"
>I put on my serious face and say "no dude. fun's over. I'm out"
>He complains how he hasn't cum yet as I'm walking out the door
>Bros outside are still snickering but I'm livid
>Hour later the twink boyfriend is sending me frantic messages on A4A saying that the Dom disappeared out the door and doesn't have his phone on and he doesn't know where he went blahblahblah.
>Go get tested the day after. Clean. Whew.
>>
>>1383951
This is what you consider a bad experience?
>>
>>1383973
No, as I have written, i think it was pretty fun.
I just wished he would have came in my mouth.
>>
> smells terrible +1000 mood killer

At very least, you should have said "Let's take a shower together first"
>>
File: TheBait.jpg (12 KB, 236x321) Image search: [Google]
TheBait.jpg
12 KB, 236x321
>>1381535
>early 20s
>still on cl
>pre-grindr, pre app anything lol
>already through the terrifying learning curve
>working cl like a pro
>series of great hookups
>some semi-regular fuck buds
>fucking my way through hookup paradise
>one 'lurker' still emails me
>never connected
>his post appears, then disappears
>he hits me up one night during dry spell
>ok, seems sane, trade pics
>looks too good to be true
>make him send me a new one
>ok, yep, it's really him
>his voice sounds off, but wtf
>hooked up with guys before where face / voice don't match: no biggie
>arrange a hookup at my place
>then 'realizes' he can't b-cuz car repair
>sweetens deal: he'll take anything i dish out
>including (wait for it) bareback
>ok, i'm dumb and horny: BITE
>run over to his place
>handsome
>he's...quiet
>something's off
>we talk awhile
>get him to bedroom
>he's reluctant; i'm insistent
>he goes total submissive
>i do anything i want to his ass for the next 2 hours
>you know how sometimes you've had so much sex for such a long time and come so many times you're just totally sleepy-satisfied?
>ME!
>wake up, dude passed out
>clean up quickly, sneak off
>like who cuddles with strangers?
>something still feels wrong
>get the hell out of dodge
>speed home
>door is jimmied open
>go inside with tire iron
>fucking flashlight in my face
>ROBBERY.IN.PROGRESS
>caught two boys in the act
>busted heads
>couple hours of police and strobe lights
>one--rather awkward--conversation with police detective
>two snickering patrolmen
>three arrests
>nifty robberty racket:
>1. arrange hookup with mark
>2. get directions to mark's house
>3. decide to do it at 'his place' instead
>4. keep mark busy so 'team' can break in, steal shit
>apparently, they ran it like 7 or 8 times
>busted those fuckers
>nothing stolen, some property damage
>they fucked up because they found my safe and tried to drill it out
>amateurs.com
>turns out i was the only mark that actually got to fuck the pretty boy
>>
>Met up with a guy on Grindr because reasons
>Started fucking
>Pull out and notice shit everywhere
>Immediately go flaccid
>He tried to blow me before I even got the condom off

After that I went home and showered for 40 minutes.
>>
>Mid 20s. Closeted. Really into fucking crossdresser/Traps.
>Make a CL post around 7. Roommates are all out for the weekend
>Full on Tranny replies with pics. Not a hooker. Big fake tits. Big dick sucking lips. Says she's dressed and ready to go. Talk on the phone. Says she just needs to put on make up.
>Talk on the phone an hour later. Says she's still putting on make-up. Already given her my address.
>texts me around 10 says she's almost ready.
>I call around 11 to see where's she at. She gets angry over the phone screaming at me not to rush her. I'm kind of terrified at this point because she knows where I live. Calmly say sure but that I have to work in the morning.
>She texts me back around 2 as I'm getting ready for bed saying shes on her way.
>I call her saying it's too late. I'm heading to bed.
>She loses her shit over the phone about how I wasted her time. Direct quote is "I got something coming for you motherfucker. You'll be sorry you ever met me" sounds like she's on the verge of tears.
>Stay awake all night looking out the window with a baseball bat scared out of my life.
>She texts me intermittently over the next year with pictures of her saying "I'm coming over"
>Ignore the first few. Eventually pretend that I'm someone else and I had changed my number.

Spent a lot worrying of time over the next year that I would have to kill an insane tranny trying to break into my house and how I would have to explain it to the cops and my friends.
>>
Shit, y'all got some fucked up stories. Here's the worst thing that happened to me.

>be 20yo twink
>prefer other twinks around my age
>too bad all of them either want daddies or don't do hook-ups
>seriously, headless torsos looking for ltr?
>anyway, find a cute twinky guy bout 3 miles away from me
>really eager to hang out, caught me off guard
>should have been warning sign in hindsight (I had only had Grindr for a few months, new to hookup scene overall)
>we meet up at a local park
>looks exactly like his profile pic (actually a little bit hotter in person)
>end up hanging out at the park with him for a few hours
>we don't have much in common as far as interests, but he seems like a nice, normal guy
>really want to fuck him
>go back to my place
>he actually makes a move first right after we get there (really turns me on)
>make out and gradually take all his clothes off
>slowly working our way to my bedroom
>he suddenly starts acting nervous and unsure
>I just blow it off (I think it's hot anyway)
>get him onto my bed just as I get him out of his boxers
>great ass, cute body, nice cock
>literally the moment before I'm about to put his dick in my mouth he tells me he's HIV positive
>NOPE
>after the initial shock wears off, I tell him to get the fuck out
>never hear from him again
>get tested a week later just for good measure
>>
File: RollOfTheDice.jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
RollOfTheDice.jpg
2 KB, 90x90
>>1384027
at least he did tell you and you had 'some' advance warning

you
got
lucky
>>
>>1384010
that is FUCKED
>>
>>1381587
>360
Anon....
>>
>>1384010

Moral of the story--never give direct address to someone who sounds flaky; meet them nearby.

> MFW you waited 6 hours and were still stood up by a tranny
>>
File: 1325878232157.jpg (357 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1325878232157.jpg
357 KB, 1600x1200
>tonight
>decide 'fuck grindr' and go out
>go to bookstore
>emoty
>go to hustler corner where I was getting cruised earlier
>guys in parked cars staring at phone
>go to gay bar parking lot
>more guys staring at their phones
>find guy cruising me earlier in other hustler lot
>he's with friends
>cant get his attention cuz
>he's staring at his phone
>give up and go home

This is the world I live in. I go out and make the effort to actually meet people in real life and cant make eye contact to initiate cruising because everyone is staring at the damn phone

People hitting on me at 6pm dont even realize I am standing 10 feet from them 4 hours later because they are gazing at fucking apps

I hate everything.
>>
>>1383459
I'm so sorry for you, I would never make fun of someone like you, sorry about your friends and family and everything else that turns into a bad memory and a bad feeling, you deserve some happiness, joy and rest, hope you find at least one soon enough instead of linger the rest of your days thinking in your lost youth, at least you enjoy it didn't you? Those were good times I guess, think in the fun and all that that is not longer here, do not die as other abandoned man who leave a great life behind, time passes by, you pass by, days... All, and you can't do nothing about it, deal with it friend, you can be read as a smart person, in that case that wouldn't be hard right?
Lots of love, please don't ache anymore
>>
>>1383970
>Go get tested the day after. Clean. Whew.

It takes at least 3 weeks to detect the virus.
So either the story is fake or you're not very smart.
>>
>>1383987
>things that never happened
>>
>>1381535
>be 22, above average attractiveness
>cute 18 year old high school twink starts messaging me on grindr
>kinda far away and doesn't drive, but says I can come over after his family goes to bed
>drive over
>halfway there, he messages me saying we should call it off because his brother is still awake
>start to turn around, but he changes his mind and tells me to come anyway
>get there and he says his bro is still up, so we should do it in my car instead
>annoyed, but whatever
>comes out to my car in just his AE underwear
>not very discreet for someone who was clearly worried about getting caught
>drive to some secluded part of his neighborhood that's under construction
>we get into the back seat
>he starts freaking out because the interior lights turned on (because the door opened)
>wait for them to turn off, and then he immediately starts making out with me and undressing me
>the sex is fine, just cramped
>he fucks me until we both cum
>drop him back off at home
>drive about a half mile up the street and stop to reply to some texts and fb messages
>he messages me angrily on grindr saying "are you leaving??"
>tell him I stopped to check messages
>get home and see that he blocked me

I know that's nothing like the bad experiences you guys have had. In general I've had great experiences on grindr. There was just one other awkward encounter, also with a high-schooler, where there was a miscommunication about what kinds of sex were going to happen. Kids are weird.
>>
>Be me, 22yo,fit twink
>got to know godlike muscle guy from grindr
>got invitation on orgy/party from him
>says that there will be 4 + me
>come over and see 7 dudes, some of them makinf out, some sucking off looking at porn
>cant relax 'cus first time take part in it
>ask for boose, the muscle guy offers Sodium oxybate "its fine and wount hurt or damage you"
>"erm...okay, if you say so"
>no effect...go on with the flow...suck of averege guy (others are really fit and buffed up and my type, but i puss out)
>muscle guy takes me to other room with his bf and avereg guy
>have 4-some action-i fuck the hell out of him as his bf fucks other
>all cum together and hear some shit in other room
> one guy takes too much of Sodium oxybate and starts to freak out - humping and biting everyone in contact
>poor fucker loosing it
>start to calm him
> he pisses all other the room
> takes him in shower
> i sit near muscle guy "um... well thats an experience...ill go, k?"
>"You sure you dont want to stay? thats happens to him often... you had nice dick and we had nice time"
>"yeah...ill go"
Not really a good storiy...but after that im not fan of orgies and drugs.
>>
>>1384042
>being this new
>>
>>1383455
>>1383457
>>1383459
Well I'm kinda sympathetic. But not very.

So you are attracted to young guys but every time you've attempted to be friendly to these guys you get rebuffed because you are too old/unattractive to them.

Sounds to me like you have a double standard here. You are picking out guys based on their looks but get upset when they judge you on how you look.

How about instead of wallowing in self-pity for a life that probably won't happen, you make some friends your own age and stop getting offended when someone gets offended by your attempts at "just want to be friends" on a gay hookup app
>>
Not a Grindr or other story but whatever

>be out late at a local gay bar
>cute guy leaving
>get chatting
>invite myself home with him
>get back to his and start making out
>Turns out he's a total bottom and self-conscious about his dick so I start rimming him
>Warns me in between gasps of pleasure that he's not cleaned out down there
>I'm playing the dominant top role so I tell him butchly I don't care

If you're squeamish stop reading here

>start to taste shit
>oh fuck this is worse than I thought
>begin massaging his ass while i secretly rub my tongue on his bedsheets to get the shit off
>I think he's figured out something's not right
>makes some excuse that he has to work early in the morning
>I optimistically ask for his number
>Gives it to me and we say goodbye
>As I'm walking home I ring the number while simultaneously trying to spit the taste of shit out of my mouth
>Turns out it's some random guy I've woken up in the middle of the night
>Never saw him again
>>
File: dawsons-ugly-cry.jpg (9 KB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
dawsons-ugly-cry.jpg
9 KB, 275x206
>>1384044
>> MFW you waited 6 hours and were still stood up by a tranny

he was 'manipulated' by a tranny with serious issues, waited 6 hours, then lived in fear it could be an axe murderer who would stab him or cut off his wee willie winkie...for years...and changed his phone number to boot
>>
File: PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif (55 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif
55 KB, 900x300
>>1384523

>implying anything on 4chan is real
>implying you were personally triggered by this
>implying you aren't selling a defense of something no one accused you of
>implying you believe gays cant be just friends and are probably right
>implying you didnt internally personalize some copypasta
>implying there is some 'standard' where people have a moral obligation to be attracted to senior citizens when they get old
>implying you didn't just advise someone to commit sexual suicide so you can feel better about denying your own values until gay death consumes you
>implying there probably aren't a million old men doing this and you wont be one of them
>all these implications I dont even
>
>>
>be me, 23 scruffy bro type
>horny AF, on grindr
>been talking to a guy on grindr for the past couple weeks
>he's a cool guy, but I'm not really attracted to him
>doesn't matter, dicks already leaking. just want to put it somewhere
>tell him we should hang out, don't promise anything
>get to his place, it's a tiny studio in a re-purposed motel
>see him and find out he's even less attractive then i thought
>already knew he'd be less attractive because all his pics had deceptive angles but damn
>long dirty finger nails, cherub body
>he's the gross kind of femme. no swagger or confidence at all.
>laughs nervously after everything he says
>his laugh sucks so that makes it worse
>already did my gay mental math. i'll let him blow me and he can jerk himself off
>shades are open and the whole complex can see in so i ask him to close him
>he says "Why? Worried I'm going to kill you?"
>whatthefuck.jpg
>me internally: uh no you shit. we're the same body weight except I'm not obese
>me externally: i play off his autism and turn the conversation to something else
>more gay mental math. he's not even seeing my cock
>he closes shades. starts making a show of bending over to grab things
>he's not wearing underwear. ass is hanging out
>seeing his ass bums me out
>he sits down, we watch some archer.
>I sit far away, have closed off body language
>his vibe settles, it's clear we're not going to make sex
>goes to the bathroom, comes out and says pretty sassy that he put his underwear back on
>ok
>he can remove/put back on his underwear all he wants. it's pretty funny to me
>archer is good, so i actually don't want to leave though
>has a cat in his tiny studio btw
>cat takes a nasty shit in the litter box and the whole tiny studio starts smelling like boiled vomit
>i'm actually gagging
>he tries to spray febreeze and open the window but it's like the apocalypse
>i tell him it's too disgusting and if I stay I'll throw up
>leave, go home and watch Archer
>gradually ghost him
>>
>>1384716
>>seeing his ass bums me out
>bums
lol
>>
>early 20s, very new to hooking up
>meet up with a good looking ~30yo guy with similar interests
>making out and he feels kind of weird and squishy
>takes off his shirt
>mountains of loose skin flopping around everywhere
>he'd probably lost at least 150kg
>good for him but all his stretch marks and dangling skin was really unattractive
>feel deceived because he didn't mention it
>feel bad because he's nice and seems embarrassed about it
>don't know how to back out, panic
>exchange blowjobs
>take ages to cum because not turned on any more
>he doesn't cum probably out of embarrassment
>extreme awkwardness
>leave
>forgot to even ask his name

And that's how I learned you have to go into these things prepared to back out at any moment. Wish I had a gay guide to life to tell me things like this
>>
>tired of random NSA, want a boyfriend
>talking to this guy on Scruff
>not really attracted to him, but he's really funny
>find out we have a shitload of thing in common
>craziest shit like our two favorite webcomics being SMBC and xkcd
>he proposes we should meet up
>think to myself that it's worth a shot
>meet up for a beer
>not conventionally attractive, but he's got this amazing nerdy charm which I love
>have an absolutely great evening
>he invites me over to his place
>starts kissing me in the elevator
>thisfeelssofuckinggood.gif
>starts sucking my dick when we get to his room
>etc. etc.
>cuddle, fall asleep
>absolute heaven, starting to feel like this is a guy I can imagine being in relationship with
>wake up the next morning, do some more stuff
>says we should go for a lunch somewhere
>eat, wait for a bus, kiss goodbye and leave

The next night:
>suddenly calls me
>"I don't think we should see each other again"
>"You're a cool guy, I had a great night, but I just didn't feel the spark"
>"I really like you, that's why I don't want to lie to you"

I'm probably never gonna meet a person with so many similar interests in my life and it devastates me. Not necessarily because of that exact guy, though. It's the amazing opportunity that I missed that pisses me off. I don't know what to do now, we still occasionally talk and it's pretty alright. It's clear that this guy likes to talk to me. Should I just say "fuck it" and just invite him somewhere for a beer as a friend?
>>
>>1384739

Not to criticize, but I notice a lot of these stories have two things in common.

Everyone expects to find ideal people and yet are using the most impersonal means to meet people based solely on an act and sexuality.

Then seem surprised when disappointed.

If you want tens, you have to go out and actually introduce yourself to tens.

If these dating apps were subject to regular internet sales laws, it would've been shut down for fraud a million times.

You cant eBay-bid for cock in a world of men desperate enough to depend on a phone as a filter and actually expect anything but a high rate of failure.
>>
>>1384832
Wut.

Grindr is merely a platform for connecting. It's not an act of "desperation". It exponentially expands your pool of available partners, which may not be necessary if you live in the fucking Castro, but most of us don't. I'm a homebody graduate student in a smallish town, how the fuck else am I supposed to connect with potential partners?

I've met around 40 guys on grindr and have had almost entirely good experiences. Grindr is a tool, and your results will depend on how you, and others, choose to use it. Just be smart, don't let your dick do all the talking, and leave your social norms and emotional baggage at the door
>>
>>1384749
>craziest shit like our two favorite webcomics being SMBC and xkcd
on top of xkcd being irredeemable and utter shit, those are two of the most popular webcomics on the internet. how exactly is it crazy for both of you to like them?
>>
>>1383450
hey, at least there's already gardasil in portugal. we still don't have prep here
>>
>>1384839

Well, thats fair. I dont mean using it is desperate, I mean relying on it primarily is a self-defeating crutch. I think doing so takes people with poor intrapersonal skills and compounds and perpetuates it and a lack of skills in real world dating.

Using it is fine, expecting it to substitute natural healthy socializing for finding dates is a problem. If one doesnt have these skills, dating apps will only make it worse, or at least compound the time it takes.
>>
>>1384859
I'm not sure I understand your logic. I don't see how using grindr to set up a date undermines social skill building when you actually meet up with that person. Sure, if you're ONLY ever talking to people online, and you never set up an in-person date with them, then I suppose that's an issue. But I don't see grindr as a substitute for in-person dating. It's just a tool to connect you with people. You should always seek to meet that person in-person asap. And once you're with them, how's it any different from any other sort of interaction?

Grindr just takes the place of old forms of connecting, like sending people letters, or asking their parents to let you talk to them, or making eyes at them from across the bar. Once you actually meet them in-person, things are essentially the same as they've always been. You seem to be nostalgic for a different form of connecting with partners, and you're rationalizing it as being more "natural" or "healthy". But as demonstrated, the method used to make the initial connection with a partner has changed dramatically over time with advancements in technology and changing social norms. There is no such thing as the "natural" way to meet someone.
>>
File: watermelon_man.jpg (515 KB, 1500x1458) Image search: [Google]
watermelon_man.jpg
515 KB, 1500x1458
>>1384839
a lot of guys i know just use it to keep in touch with friends, surprisingly

i focused on the IMMEDIATE sex when i was still in slut mode

like when you go to the grocery store, are you offended when you see a huge selection of stuff you don't want, or do you just 'scan' over it until you find something that seems desirable, then flip it over and read the 'ingredients' label to figure out if you're going to throw it into the cart?

nobody seriously expects exactly what you want to jump off the shelf and straight into your cart; life doesn't work that way...and neither do hook up apps.
>>
>>1384914
I...can't tell if you're trying to disagree with me.
>>
>>1384914

I too love to cruise at the grocery store. Its usually slim pickins' but I love just cruising in daily life. I'll eventually get punched for getting deliberately caught looking at a mans crotch. Then I'll do it again. Cuz I like guys knowing theres a fag out there who wants their cock.

Most just look away and pretend not to notice. If they seem a little offended and lock eyes, I just look away smiling. That tends to disarm offense.
>>
>>1384912

Well, I was talking about spontaneous interaction where you dont immediately know your options or the outcome.

After that, you're right, its much the same. But the ability to navigate those first encounter moments, imho, are crucial skills, and have to be built

idw argue. I was just sayin, is all.
>>
>>1384919
>>
well...not sure how this will be received but I am a bi-guy who has hooked up with a lot of folks off of CL over the years and for the most part all the guys I hooked up with were who they said they were and no real off-putting experiences - but I am a stickler for face pics and voice verifying...and even the slightest feeling of sketchyness would drive me away...a few cocks were smaller than claimed LOL but other than that...

the most fucked up CL encounter was with a woman...anybody want to hear about it?
>>
File: tumblr_m6yxawqx6A1qef808o1_500.gif (996 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6yxawqx6A1qef808o1_500.gif
996 KB, 500x700
>>1384939

No, I got it. You didn't actually mean store shopping. I was just daring to add to the conversation. Sorry you were offended that your post didnt get direct worship and praise for being oh-so cerebral. That was as good as I could salvage any interest.

Nice reaction pic though. Here, I will share porn on a porn board and see if anyone notices. It's /hm/, so it may be a few hours before anyone in this troll cave notices.
>>
>>1383696
woof, fuck me <3 i wont be a wimp and im masc. kthx
>>
>>1384954
Ew, gtfo with that straight shit
>>
>>1384934
>Well, I was talking about spontaneous interaction where you dont immediately know your options or the outcome.
you do understand that that's mostly impossible for 99% of gays right?
>>
This is why I will never use dating sites/apps ever again.
>be me, 17 fairly attractive face and athletic body (i like to run)
>super horned up, decided to post an ad on craigslist (lie about age)
>get lots of replies, sort thru all the old and fat guys
>finally find another guy, 23 years old GORGEOUS
>talk back and forth, seems pretty cool, says that he wants to fuck me
>finebyme.png
>drive to his house like 30 minutes away, sends me a text commenting on my car says it's super fancy (i had a privileged childhood)
>tells me to just let myself in, he was in bathroom
>i get in, he comes out of bathroom
>NOTHING like the photos, at least 50 years old, fugly
>he gets really feely and touchy, I'm like no thanks
>i get up to leave and he asks why
>tell him i didn't like people who lie about how they look
>he locks the fucking front door and says that I'm not leaving
>whaaaattheeeefuuuuck.jpeg
>i start backing up away from him
>he fucking launches at me
>i struggle against him, but he's much stronger than me and we fall to the floor
>pulls my pants and boxers off, can feel him trying to put his dick in my ass
>i start crying, struggling against him, screaming, no one can hear
>no lube, no condom hurts so much and i think i start bleeding
>finally manage to grab a bottle of beer, fucking whip that shit behind me and i feel it crash against his head
> push him off/out of me, see that he's knocked clean out
>bolt out of the fucking house, torn shirt and no pants or underwear
>i accidentally left my car unlocked, thank god
>grab phone from in car & call police, no way in hell am i running back in to grab my wallet and car keys
>police arrive shortly, im sitting in my car in shock almost naked, don't give a fuck that the cops can see my junk
>give me a blanket, they search the house
>the guy is gone, almost like a horror movie
>parents arrive with clothes, im forced out of the closet -_-
>go to therapy for almost 6 months, everyone acts super different towards me
>never again
>>
File: 1411631455587.jpg (46 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
1411631455587.jpg
46 KB, 500x551
>>1385090
>>finally manage to grab a bottle of bee

And there's where it goes phoney.

Still kinda funny though. For some reason, people complaining about surprise sex always makes me laff. Its always like "Oh no! The dick was coming after me! It got inside me! Aghhh!" like its some sort of gremlins attacking. "My butthole! My precious butthole!"

When its two guys, it makes it even funnier. Seriously, people need to lighten up. Its just a dick and no one is that special.
>>
>ee
>>
File: 1441456161798.png (42 KB, 347x386) Image search: [Google]
1441456161798.png
42 KB, 347x386
>>1385106
Literally the stupidest comment I've read all day, and today is Brexit day, so that's saying something.

Have you considered sitting in your locked garage with the car engine running?

Now, I'm not saying you should outright kill yourself; I'm just saying your brain and your life is objectively a joke, and you should definitely weigh up your options whether it's worth bothering to live any more.
>>
>be 23
>into twinks
>look for 18-19 yo
>find one
>we start chatting, he is interested
>wants to meet, its like at 12am now and i cbf
>tell him we can do it tomorrow
>tomorrow comes around, he is not free
>next day see him on grindr
>asks if he is available tonight
>doesnt reply

did i get flaked or wtf is this shit
>>
>see hot guy look for cd/fem guys
>im neither but am twink-ish and own a pair of thongs and shave my hole
>he is interested
>message back and forth trying to organise
>find a time
>he is ready to go
>make my way there
>time to meet up
>he no longer messages
>wait an hour
>ask again, he doesnt respond

fucking straight guys are a waste of time
>>
File: Mysterious Skin.webm (3 MB, 640x324) Image search: [Google]
Mysterious Skin.webm
3 MB, 640x324
>>1385244

Rape "victims" seem prone to suicide, according to the data. Because they got a dick they didn't want, they off themselves. So the people whose victim-hood mentality you are defending are offing themselves because to them, a dick is something to an-hero over.

And I'm am comfortably posting on the internet in my leisure time, while you disagree with me and your buddies are offing themselves. Over a dick.

So having weighed my options, yeah, I'm pretty cool with things. Thanks for asking.

Seen here: some fag gets gang raped in some third world prison. Hilarity ensues. The next day he has a sore butt and life goes on. All that's changed is his precious naive world view about the sanctity of his asshole.

http://theync.com/shocking/16456-extremely-disturbing-video.htm

Meanwhile on /hm/...

>>1345773
>>1363388
>>1384007
>>1363588

Spare me your lectures. People joke about it, everyone gets interested in it, people do it, people make porn of it, people whack off to it, even ones that have been raped. It takes all the bullshit people build up in their minds about themselves and totally erases it so they can see what a person is, just another fuckbag for another fuckstick.

Men will be men, rape is funny.

And that's that.
>>
>23 year old guy
>already balding, not photogenic
>constantly messages me
>follows me across apps
>evades blocks somehow
>tried to add me on Facebook
>recently started working at the same place as me
>tried to add some of my friends and coworkers on there
>none of them like him either, find him creepy
>messaged me on Grindr again asking about my relationships with other people in the store
>always tries to chat with me

meeting people you recognize from Grindr in a retail job is just the worst.
>>
>be 20
>decide to search adam4adam
>not really anyone interested
>get message from 60 year-old man
>he's interested
>fuck it
>message him back and set up a day to meet and fuck
>he seems desperate
>drive to his house
>see him for the first time
>he looks like a skinny Ernest Borgnine
>in his underwear
>well, no turning back now
>I suck him
>he sucks me
>I can't even stay hard
>he ends up fucking me
>can't even feel it
>leave in shame
>get tested and comes up negative

That was my worst experience, but it was my fault.
>>
>>1385275
Well, I was never raped, but I had some experience with "unwanted attention". Long story short:
>be me in HS
>outed to most people I'm relatively good with
>one classmate who is a friend of one of the people I'm outed to grabs my ass once at the bar
>wtf.jpg
>"I really like you"
>"Wtf man, let's go and talk this out"
>we go away from the pub to talk
>or so I thought
Now, I'm not the most attractive guy, but this dude was very feminine and fat, and it's questionable if he ever showered or put on a deodorant. Also, it'd be weird that we're in the same class.
>we talk a bit about this and that
>he starts talking sexual
>pins me down and kisses me
>takes out his dick, pushes my head towards it and begs me to suck it
>"We're the same, we must help each other out. You owe this to me"
>I struggle to get away from him, but he's stronger
>eventually he gives up and goes home
Now, I never felt any strong emotions related to the act itself, but I was furious at him and I wanted to punch his fat, sweaty face for few months. Now, I'm past that, but I still can't stand being in his vicinity.
I guess people process it differently.
>>
>>1385106
t. rapist
>>
Holy shit

>>138527

Are you autistic? Not even joking, are you honestly fucked in the head? They're not depressed cause they got some dick they didn't like. They're depressed cause they were taken advantage of, compromised, and violated. Don't be such a retard.
>>
>>1384832
What?
Using fake photos or whittholding information like having mountains of loose skin is deception, you meet these individuals based on attraction. Of course you want them to look in real life the same way they presented themselves on the app. Thinking what they do is normal or right is beyond dumb
>>
>>1385090
Damn, hope everything's better
>>
>>1385275
Yikes
>>
>Goes online, cruising both growlr and Grinder
>faceless profile suddenly has a face pic
>douche from highschool I didn't get along with
>he's only ever on at the times I'm on
>he lives near me so I can't not see his face when I open the app

Should I delete my profile or just let it slide?
>>
>>1385429
why don't you fuck him?
>>
>>1385353
>having mountains of loose skin

care to elaborate?
it sounds like there is a story here...
>>
>>1384832
>If you want tens, you have to go out and actually introduce yourself to tens.

actually, if you want 'tens' you have to get in line and wait for your sloppy seconds. also, 'tens' don't need to be online because they have so many people waiting to suck up to them in real life they are overbooked as it is.

what you will find online are sixes and sevens pretending to be eights - and that is if you are lucky. most people online are fours and fives. by definition average is average.

protip: you are never going to get a 'ten' if you are a five, unless you are super rich.
>>
>>1385441
This was actually more enlightening to read than it should have been.
>>
>>1385429
>>1385431

yeah, just get in touch and see if shit's going to happen

the worst that could happen is you find out he's still a douche and block him and move on
>>
>>1385441
>what you will find online are sixes and sevens pretending to be eights - and that is if you are lucky. most people online are fours and fives. by definition average is average.

actually, i'm about a 7 and i've managed to locate some actual 9 and 10s online and hooked up with some

just because someone is attractive doesn't mean they get everything they need or are looking for, and the anonymity of the apps appeals to lots of different people, just just mr. average and sir butt-face
>>
File: HarperKnows.jpg (46 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
HarperKnows.jpg
46 KB, 1000x563
>>1381535
i put out an ad on cl: said i wanted to rape a guy

had lots of responses

total bummer, though, if they want it it ain't rape
>>
>>1385450
>i'm about a 7

EVERYONE thinks they are a 7
protip: you are not a 7 and those weren't 9s and 10s
>>
>>1385441

I'm not sure tens actually exist as an expression, because no matter how hot one is, there is eventually someone better or at least more ideal since we are subjective. I guess 10 is a theoretical upper limit.

Likewise, interaction matters. Someone can look a lot better if we can place them in our mind as a 'type' we like even if they dont have perfect aesthetics.

Confidence can push a 4 to a 6, I think. Being an actual good lover can add points too. So the whole thing is sort of fluid.

I remember marking somewhere earlier that for some reason, average guys in my life have been much better fuckers, while the 8s were frankly lame in the sack.

I always assumed nerds with hot gfs were exceptionally skilled.
>>
File: zorbax.jpg (680 KB, 1280x956) Image search: [Google]
zorbax.jpg
680 KB, 1280x956
>>1385561
>I'm not sure tens actually exist

yeah, i'm trying to think of who i would call a 10.

maybe chris evans?

but he has bad days too so he's probably really only a 9.

and are we rating only looks?
or does job/intelligence/personality play a part?

for me, i rate muscular/hairy guys higher but other guys might rate twinkie/smooth guys higher.

so, yeah, rates are subjective.

and confidence is important but it ultimately doesn't matter if i think i'm a 10 if everyone else thinks i'm a 5.

arrogant ≠ confident
>>
>>1385571
Nobody is perfect but there are definitely 10's, your scale is broken if there isn't.
>>
I WENT ON GRINDR AND NO ONE FUCKING REPLIES FOR MORE THAN 3 MESSAGES W/O BEING A BOT, HOW DO YOU PEOPLE GET SEX
>>
File: tumblr_lzj3t1Pn9r1qbhgpeo1_1280.png (459 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzj3t1Pn9r1qbhgpeo1_1280.png
459 KB, 640x960
>>1386740
>NO ONE REPLIES FOR MORE THAN 3 MESSAGES

you must be doing something wrong.
first off, stop using caps. they are considered yelling on the internet.
second, it doesn't happen instantly. you have to give people a chance to know you and trust you.
third, if your pictures aren't any good then you need to get better ones.
>>>/soc/ can help you know which of your pics to use and which ones are bad.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-dos-and-donts-of-grindr

http://www.grindr.com/blog/tips-for-meeting-guys-on-grindr/

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaymers/comments/2ypoaw/trying_to_have_conversations_with_guys_on_grindr/
>>
Everyone thinks they are a 10/10, we are all looking for an 11/10
>>
http://thoughtcatalog.com/sean-pollock/2014/12/12-things-ive-learned-from-grindr/
>>
>>1384531
>taste shit
hello hep A
>>
>>1386755
>>1386776

Thanks for these links. I personally believe that confidence and dealing with rejection in dating is good for social skills in other parts of life too
>>
>be me 18
>just finishing doing stuff in big city
>go to the bus terminus
>place is notorious for gay hookups
>whynot.jpg
>wander for an hour because really horny, getting msgs from fugly pensioners
>suddenly gorgeous 2x yo
>tells me where to go
>it's the empty, old, narcomaniacfest
>gonnagetkilled.jpg?
>I tell him I'm not going there and we go somewhere else
>find him, super hot, ripped, beautiful faced sex god
>brings me to some old toilet
>perfectblowjob.jpg
>i cum
>internally want to undress him, get fucked, and blow him to death
>in reality I say tell him it was good, exchange some greetings and we part ways.

oh the regret
>>
>>1386789
perhaps i should have said "if you're squeamish (or germaphobic) stop reading here"
>>
File: tumblr_mnq1w0balf1rnujwqo1_1280.jpg (331 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnq1w0balf1rnujwqo1_1280.jpg
331 KB, 1280x960
>>1386789

not all shit contains hepatitis A virus

if sex was so dangerous mankind would have died off long ago.

stop being such whiny pussies.
>>
Am I supposed to believe that all these annecdotes that start with "be me" are written by different people? They are all stories about a younger person who claims to meet an older person who misrepresented themselves as younger, but the poster hooked up with the old man anyway....in every single story
>>
File: 13001256.jpg (102 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
13001256.jpg
102 KB, 400x400
>>1386993

inexperienced guys (young) have been conditioned by society to think that they shouldn't offend older people.

older people take advantage of this by misrepresenting themselves in their pics knowing that if they get the kid to their house he will probably be so horny that he will go through with it even though he's not attracted at that point.

it is fairly common and that is why it is a common complaint in 'bad hookup stories' threads like this one.

pic unrelated
>>
>>1381535

I lurk on Grindr at school sometimes to see if anyone that lives around me shows up. (Live in dorm at school)

> Get message from guy across the street in another dorm. Very handsome Asian
> Get talking, admit I don't like to meet people off Grindr, just looking around
> He says he's shy too
> Agree to hangout to chat first and see where it goes.
> He sends more face pictures, seems like nice guy
> Actually expecting promising experience with decent looking guy
> Start walking across street to meet him in dorm lobby
> Fat asian guy waiting
> Do 360 and nope tf out
> He sends me gross pics of his fat belly with his small dick
> never go on Grindr again
>>
>>1385268
Probably found someone else. Next time he's horny he'll probably message you
>>
>>1387008

Im old and it wouldn't be any fun for me if they weren't into it also.

I have to turn down twinks who want a 'daddy' though because I am not a top and dont want to pretend to be one.

I have to say though:

>he will probably be so horny that he will go through with it even though he's not attracted at that point.

I have never hooked up with anyone over the web. From what I read, that is the dynamic for half the hook ups regardless of age. Its as if people are using impatience as some sort of booze. If they had just bothered to meet first and not be so uptight about rejection... ffs at least grab a coffee first.

If conversation with a stranger is that difficult, maybe people need to re-think their approach to humanity before trying to take on sex.

just my 2 cents

I am curious however. Is this really a dating app or do people just use it to survey the crowd around them. I've been getting that impression lately. I go to hook up spots and cant even make eye contact because everyone is staring at their phone.

Maybe they are just being polite lel
>>
>meet my boyfriend on grindr
>date for a year
>monogamous
>i reinstall to find a friend a chatted to (i passed them on the street), jamie, to ask him to add my facebook
>somebody pops up asking to suck my dick
>sends a photo
>it's my boyfriend
>ok
>this is awkward
>confront him
>he's been cheating with numerous people
>delete grindr
>delete boyfriend from facebook
>delete boyfriend from life
>depressed and lonely
>trust issues
>do i kill myself tonight?
>pussy out
>constant cycle
>this is my life now
>>
File: lions (2).jpg (246 KB, 798x459) Image search: [Google]
lions (2).jpg
246 KB, 798x459
>>1387042

I'm sorry. Surely you know there are other fish in the ocean.

My mother had good advice. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone.

Her and dad didn't talk much.
>>
I met this guy on CL and we chatted for a really about a week straight. chats were really intense and super horny. i dreamed about meeting him and having sex with him. we finally met and he was dirty from his ass. probably just got off work. he smoked cigs which was depressing especially cause we were making out and made the experience super disgusting. his dick was no where near the pics he sent me (smaller). in the end he didnt even suck me, i sucked him and he tried fucking me but i didnt want to. not to mention he stained my couch with what was probably cement material, blue collar worker i guess. overall, he talked really ghetto, lied, and was super digusting. fuck that.
>>
>>1387230
not op lol
>>
>>1387042

Listen to me, anon. I know this is text, but I want you to just read and understand what I'm about to tell you.

You are exceptional. You are you. You don't require a boyfriend to make you yourself. When you look for someone again (I really hope you learned your lesson about Grindr), you need to remember that you don't need anyone.

Being able to maintain a monogamous relationship is a sign of maturity. You're dating guys that are below you in terms of maturity. I'm not talking about age - age isn't the only factor in maturity. You need to date guys who are just more responsible and put-together in general.

You'll make it, anon.
>>
>>1387245
lmfao fuck off "kween"
>>
>>1387042

Listen, anon. These are the people you're fucking.

>>1387247

Mouth breathers like this.

I really want you to think about this.
>>
>>1387230

That actually sounded good except for the fake pics. Perhaps it was just the angles. I dont know why people would try to get away with fake pics, but apparently its not uncommon.

I usually just like face pics. Im not hung up on looks, but I can tell a lot from expression.

As for the dick, well, I guess I like something to surprise me, as long as it isnt std
>>
>>1381535

>average white twinkish guy on Grindr
>find somebody that looked pretty attractive
>buffish half black/half white guy
>we talk a little bit then arrange for a get together
>we hang out for the day and get to know each other
>go back to my house to chill
>we go to my room and soon as we sit on the bed, he starts making out with me relentlessly
>my tongue and nose suddenly goes "HHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!"
>his breath fucking reeks and his mouth tastes like putrid shit
>breath is so fucking bad, i couldn't fathom what could possibly cause his mouth to taste so bad
>PLEASESTOPPLEASESTOP keeps playing in my head
>i pull away from him
>i play it like i just needed a little break while i secretly prayed to god in my mind that his mouth wouldn't come in contact with mine ever again
>he comes back for more
>"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-"
>i try my hardest to hold out until he decides to stop because I don't want to be rude
>i can't fucking take it anymore
>i push him away from me and tell him that he needs to leave
>he is confused and he asks what's wrong
>i tell him i just need to be alone
>as soon as he leaves, i start chugging and spitting out listerine for a good 10 minutes in my bathroom
>used up more than half of a big bottle and some of the taste was still in my mouth

He must have licked somebody's ass right before he came to hang with me. Either that or he has never heard of a toothbrush.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 800x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 800x610
>>1381566
>>1381536
>>1381535

Eek

Rules to live by on Grindr

>Recent Face Pic
No sunglasses, no out of focus blurry pics, no partial face pics.

Why? If someone has nothing to hide, they will take a clear and flattering face picture of themself. If they are reluctant, it's a signal that they aren't what they make out to be. No recent clear face pic, no meet

>Recent clear body and cock pic is mandatory.
So you're not surprised by a guy with a handsome face and a tiny ginger pubed cock and weird saggy tits. It's sex, you need to be attracted. No pic no meet, they're hiding something.

>Give no phone number out.
Use the app, otherwise you'll get a stalker.

>no personal details for no strings hook ups.
Make up a first name, make up a life and keep it brief. Use the same story for everyone but basically don't ask for personal details, don't give them but create a persona. They'll Google John Smith who is 22 and a Security Guard from Brownstown and nothing will come up because you're actually someone else. NSA never lead anywhere so don't feel bad about lying.

>keep your face out of body and cock pics.

As well as identifiable unique things like your house front or car etc. obviously. So you can't be blackmailed or just embarrassed by some psycho.

>insist on thorough showering

I make a casual point of saying I'll get up and leave if there's any odour. It always works for me. I also practice what I preach and say I'll practically scrub my boihole inside and out.

Bonus
>don't settle
Just have a wank, if your gut says you're only partially in to it because you're desperate for a fuck just leave it. Focus on quality and make sure you can really let go sexually with someone without holding back. Your experiences will be much better.

These rules will minimise bad experiences. It's not actually hard to get them all
>>
This entire thread fucking murdered my boner.
>>
>>1387341
you forgot
>condoms mandatory
>PrEP recommended
>>
>>1387014
>doing a 360 turn, turned around and returned back to the starting point.
>Isn't it supposed to be 180 degrees
>tfw supposed to backed away but wrong direction
>>
>>1387341
I'll insist on video calling.
Photos are never enough.
>>
>>1387380
lurk a little more newguy
>>
>be real closet case
>arrange to meet a guy for the first time
>he's house sitting
>meet up with him after work
>I'm so nervous I'm shaking like Michael J. Fox
>go into finished basement/media room and start making out on couch
>pull out sleeper couch, get naked and get on bed
>suddenly guy comes down the stairs
>"billy! you getting lucky???"
>billy tells him to fuck off and guy goes back upstairs
>can barely keep erection so nervous
>roll around on bed, making out, touching each other
>exchange blow jobs
>get dressed and start upstairs
>hear voices
>get upstairs and billy finds it necessary to introduce me to all his buddies
>get the fuck out of there

since he didn't live around that area I thought that was the end of him, but...

>get a call from him
>he's staying in my city, although in run down area
>agree to meet him
>says to meet him on side porch
>drive over, he meets me outside
>tells me we have to be quiet so woman he's renting room from doesn't hear us
>creep upstairs
>room is basically the finished attic in this house
>mattress of floor, one bureau
>get naked, fool around on mattress (at least it had sheets)
>I'm more of a bottom and want him to fuck me (anal virgin)
>we never discussed it but he's more a bottom to so he half-heartedly fucks me, doesn't cum
>exchange blow jobs to finish
>he has to sneak downstairs and make sure I can get out without being seen
>block his calls after that point
>get
>>
>>1387341

If you even have to talk about odor.... wtf

And lets be serious. Quality? Its grindr. Make your pick but lets not pretend grindr or the like is the cream of the crop. Idc how sexy they are, if they have to use a faggy phone app to hook up, you cant call it blue ribbon material.

A good policy, but then why bother using an app at all.

If you all are that sketchy and fearful of the dating pool and think the little phone toy is somehow going to protect you from weirdos because you wanna play super sleuth behind a phone screen, you have serious social issues.

Having common sense and being smart is one thing. But some of these posts just sound like scared geeks terrified of the world and cowering behind an app.

Its a date, not a government job opening. You shouldnt need a week long review like you are directing a human resources department, and if you do, then you are really fishing in the wrong waters.

If you dont believe me, imagine a socially inept, neurotic emotionally unbalanced nerd who has decided he needs a computer to screen people for a date. What would a nerd do differently. Nothing, thats the point.

Be smart, but ffs, some of you are going into such detail that its difficult to imagine that you can have a good time without knocking on a door with a dining chair in one hand and a bullwhip in the other wearing body armor under a hazmat suit and a helmet fitted with safety goggles..
>>
>>1387404
>mattress of floor, one bureau

Thats pretty hot. I love the dirty ghetto stuff.

> he's more a bottom to so he half-heartedly fucks me

This is what happens when you put two "versatiles" together.

I've said it here before and I'll say it again. The definition of a versatile couple is two bottoms that cant find a top.
>>
>>1383395
It does not guard against most strains of cancer or warts. There are over a hundred strains of hpv, and the gardasil shots only protect from 4 of them. 2 watt causing kind and 2 cancer causing kind. But the vaccine guards against the 4 most common strands.

I myself was an idiot and got hpv from a douche on Grindr. I got warts but at least that's better than getting cancer. A lot of the information is co flicking and lots of people and doctors don't have the same information but I do believe even if you have it the body can fight it off. There just isn't any pill or cure a doctor has to get rid of it. It takes a long time, generally around 2 years to fight it off, but it's better than having an incurable or deadly std like hiv.
>>
>>1387432
I disagree. I had a fuck buddy and we both said we were versatile. We met up every week and some days we'd fuck each other, some days one would fuck the other and some days it was strictly mutual oral. I like fucking and like getting fucked. I like giving and receiving oral. I'm versatile.
>>
>>1387511
Correct. I also got HPV and it took about 5 years for the warts to stop. Had them cut off and frozen off.
>>
>>1383470
Dead wrong. Guys can definitely show symptoms. Men can definitely get warts and develop hpv related cancers. The only thing men can't get from hpv is cervical cancer.

Check your facts and get the vaccine. Go to the cdc website and look up info on hpv.
>>
>>1384082
Maybe stop being a pussy and approach the person?
>>
>>1387513
Well did you change your life style to try to treat it faster? Like lots of green tea, no smoking or alcohol? Every time I smoked I could feel the wart become inflamed so I stopped and hopefully I'll beat it faster. Also it sounds weird but I make this oregano, basil, rosemary tea. The oregano is an antiviral and will help fight it off. Oregano oil, tea tree oil, blah blah blah all good things to help fight it off. I actually just had surgery the other day to have some cut out from inside my rectum. It really sucks but I got lots of pain meds and I'm gonna sue the guy who gave it to me so I kind of won.
>>
>>1387530
Already had a pretty decent healthy lifestyle (inb4 still caught HPV). Don't smoke, light drinker, drink green tea anyway.
>>
>>1387544
What about supplements? L lysine, garlic, A, E, B complex, potassium. All good things to help really fight it off. Especially the L-lysine
>>
>>1384965
Kik?
>>
>>1387569
More awkward than trying to hook up on cl or Grindr? Trying to hook up trough 4chan
>>
>>1384335
orgies are fine
+drugs is stupid
>>
>>1384749
>>craziest shit like our two favorite webcomics being SMBC and xkcd

this is what you actually wrote
please kill yourself
>>
File: 1357796417468.gif (2 MB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1357796417468.gif
2 MB, 250x220
>>1384954
>the most fucked up CL encounter was with a woman...anybody want to hear about it?

Ok, but no.
>>
>>1385438
Obviously dude was obese.
Lost weight.
Loose skin.
>>
I'm currently talking to a primary school teacher. I feel guilty that's the main reason I'm replying
>>
>>1387661
uh?
>>
Am I too paranoid in thinking someone that has your face pic and lewds are gi ing to post the all over the internet?
>>
>>1387726
No it's extremely likely. There's even a catfishing thread on hm right now where gross ugly people brag about getting nudes of hot people
>>
>>1387726
theres one rule
if you post a pic,its there forever,it can and will be shared at some point specially dick/face pics
if you don't want it,don't post it
>but muh grindr
go meet people outside
>>
>>1387726

if you are sexy and it is a hot pic then it will get reposted.

if you are average or ugly and it is a blurry or dark pic then it probably will not get reposted.
>>
>>1381535
I know this isn't a story but I have a question
This guy I met on Grindr hasn't been online in over a week and it eventually stopped saying "Last Online _ days ago"
And now he's no longer on my favorites' list
Did he block me or does Grindr just automatically remove people if they haven't been online in a while?
>>
>>1387841
He blocked you sorry
>>
>Ad on Craigslist for mm4m about a month ago
>Fuck it, I wanna get out there, I'll answer it
>One of them wants to meet up before the threesome just to be sure
>Okay
>Asks me for like 10 pictures before giving me a place to go
>Start getting nervous
>He finds me on Facebook
>Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
>Blow it off, in for a penny in for a pound
>Meet up, he's actually pretty chill about it and just wants to do something special for his friend with the threesome
>We suck eachother's dicks, he's all over me, was a lot of fun
>Something else comes up the threesome day and I have to cancel on them, really didn't want to flake
>See him in town while I'm with my family a week ago, oh shit
>Nah, he's still cool, doesn't do anything
>He just hit me up again today
This shit makes me so damn nervous, but I keep jumping back.
>>
>>1387893
Shouldn't be so nervous about other people cause they're just as nervous about you. Both sides usually think the other is an ax murderer
>>
Sextes and swapped pics with guy
Found out it was my little brother
>>
>>1388015
I know, I think it's mostly guilt after having to cancel last time, gonna meet up with him tonight, I think it'll be fine.
>>
>>1388040
Well???

what are you waiting for, post 'em!
>>
File: motel_flexing.jpg (107 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
motel_flexing.jpg
107 KB, 800x1200
>>1381535
>on craigslist
>using it pretty regularly in my mid 20s for nsa hookups
>a lot of them
>gf never knew about this side of me
>arranged one hookup from a new posting
>dude seemed a little nervous but wtf
>finally got him on the phone
>said he had to be really careful so he could stay on the dl
>told him i was exactly broadcasting what i was doing either
>guy was in a motel, usually red flag but whatever
>told me to be there at exact time, not a lot earlier or later because
>wanted it now
>got there, dude lets me in, obviously underage
>go in anyway, he was cute
>later figured he must have arranged it while his parents were out
>i was hard and needed to fuck and he said he wanted it
>ended up so rough, i had the dude all twisted in in the sheets with his head almost on the floor and just hammering away at him
>fucker made a lot of noise
>i really didn't care if he liked it or not, so long as i got off really good
>at the end when i was cleaning up, he was frantic to get me to leave because 'the people' he was with were getting back
>get pissed off, shove him up against bathroom door, but finish up and leave like he asked
>get to my car and searching for my sunglasses
>while putting them on notice a man and a woman pull up and get out
>go to room door and dude lets them in
>figure he was their son
>his face went white when he saw me in the car watching
>gave me a chuckle
>figured kid was like 16 or something, too young to be taking these kinds of risks
>at the time i didn't care
>later i regretted it
>not my best moment
>i was too rough
>he was just too young
>later i had to get treated for chlamydia
>from an earlier hookup, apparently
>always wondered it i might have given it to him
>because i also didn't wear a rubber and i didn't pull out when i jizzed
>bet THAT was an awkward conversation to have with your parents
>fortunately, didn't pass it to my gf but it didn't work out anyway
>i regret cheating on her, too
>i did it quite a lot
>she deserved better
>>
File: 1466626551479.gif (2 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
1466626551479.gif
2 MB, 533x300
>>1388211

Well, you have a conscience, so its not like youre some sociopath. You're allowed to make mistakes when you're young if you have the sense to know they are mistakes at some point. Cheer up. Your humanity is quite intact.
>>
>>1387404
The same thing happened to me for my first time

He was some guy in a nice hotel room who let me suck him off.
>>
>Early 20's. Whoring it up on CL. Crossdressing occasionally
>Make a post and get hit up by a guy and his friend who want to fuck a sissy. Two heavier set guys. Sends face/body pics of both of them. We actually chat for a few days so I'm feeling confident that I'm not walking into something awful.
>Drive over to their house. It's dark out so I dressed ahead of time. Short skirt, wig, sexy lingerie under some sweat pants and a hoodie.
>Text the guy that I'm here. He tells me to wait like 10 minutes outside in my car...hmm. Not a great neighborhood.
>eventually tells me to come around back. I meet one of the dudes there and he sneaks me inside. He's Solid Snaking around every corner. Checking before we move through the hallway until we go up to the attic. Getting a little nervous.
>Buddy is up there. Attic has to be at least a 100 degrees. Luckily the strip me down as soon as I get in and turn the fan on high blast.
>About an hour of fun. They take turns fucking me while I suck the other one off. They both come once down my throat before we start again.
>Bed starts creaking heavily while one guy has me ass up on it.
>Crack. Crash. One of the bed's legs snapped and it slams down onto the floor.
>Hearing footsteps rushing up the stairs from the first floor. One guy throws whatever clothes are nearby back on while the other one literally throws me to the other side of the bed and throws a blanket over me and tells me to be quiet. He then throws his clothes back on super fast and turns on the tv which is already at high volume with some racing game turned on.
>>
>>1388346
>I hear some older woman come in the door and yell at them for a while about breaking the bed and how she can't afford to get another frame. She is something like 4 feet away from me under the blanket.
>I wait under the blanket for about 45 minutes until they tell me it's safe for me to leave.
>I didn't know if she was the mother of one of them, or if they were renting a room but the more I thought about it they did look super similiar...
>Try not to think about it much after that.
>They try to hit me up again about a month later saying that the bed was fixed and they had a lot of fun. Asking if I could come back over.
>No thx
>>
>mfw i couldve hooked up with a barely legal twink who's body was flat as fuck
>mfw his cock was thick and the one pic he sent me was his dick with precum drizzling down it
>mfw i will never ride it coz i sent a shitty pic
>>
>be 23, bottom
>always hooked up with other guys in their 30s
>decide to try younger guys
>hit up this 18 year old, muscular and qt
>wants to fuck
>meet up and go to factory area to fuck
>he just shoves it in without thinking about the pain i would feel
>begins to pound my ass
>is controlling telling me to moan his name, etc
>backs me into the side of the backseat in missionary and pounds me
>wont kiss me
>pins both my hands above me
>takes condom off
>i dont object
>shoves it back in
>continues to destory my hole
>breeds me
>grabs towel to clean his cock
>doesnt help me get off or clean the mess he made on my hole
>get message later after i drop him off
>says he is underage

>block him

he has now made me fetishize young tops, are they all hardcore pounders coz DAYUM
>>
>>1388389
forgot to mention that this was 2 days ago and my hole is still raw
>>
>>1388040
qt lil bro? Wow,
this is hot. Post them pics plz.
>>
>>1383470
Yeah, very wrong. Because I was a slutty, stupid baby gay i got warts from my first (and only) bareback hookup. it was like health class; it really only does take one exposure (they have long since gone away, and hopefully they won't return -- they usually don't.)

And it's important to note that if you get one or ten strains of HPV, gardasil will still protect against the strains you do not have. So it's a good idea for everyone. I just wish men were allowed to get it way back when, could have inoculated my dumb ass against my dumbassery.
>>
>be 19 (2011), 5/10 self rate, shorty, average body, country bumpkin
>went to city, at big bro's home,
>alone. bro's work night shift till 6 am
>grindr virgin, so tried it out
>using real face,
>got 1st text from 30ish guy after an hour or so
>no face
>told me a curious guy
>sent pics, liked my pics, says cute and stuff
>sent me pics, a legit fireman, 9/10 face, 8/10 body, muscle bear.
>no cock pic, suggest meet up to see real deal
>instant hookup.coz horny af
>fetish on uniform too
>says he's at work actually, but off duty at 12
>agreed.
>took a quick shower and clean ass
>so
>around 1230 am, rings at door
>looks far better in rl
>serve him tea, chat for sometime
>suddenly grab my hand and kiss me
>literally hug and lift me onto his abs
>ask where's room
>pointed upstairs, still kissing
>dropped on bed, unbuttoned him
>suck my nips, tongue fuck my ear
>heaven, develop new fetish
>suck my wiener, newbie sucker, at least he tried
>unpack my present, average 6/7" curved upward cut cock
>wants uncut but doesn't matter
>first time suck a cock, he enjoying himself
>diamonds, ask him to fuck
>spit my hole and his precum, fuck raw.
>despite the appearance, he's quite gentle.
>make me crazy, cum unassisted. eat own cum.
>he surprised, fuck me even harder.
>cum inside me.
>kiss me again despite cum.
>rest a little, go at it again
>clinging on him, feels the deep thrust even more
>cum again.
>clean ourselves
>he went back, says the best sex he had.
>giggles.
>"nsa", but there's follow ups a year and half
>then heard his demise. died a hero, tried saving a granny and child.in fire. both saved, he's not.
>sad, attends his funeral secretly because discreet, saw his family. coward to approach.
>promise self no more real hookups, just prOn or skype.
>was that love? i don't even know.
>>
>>1388411
Damn that was pretty sad
>>
File: tumblr_o73gfbcjkn1ug6umqo1_400.jpg (119 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o73gfbcjkn1ug6umqo1_400.jpg
119 KB, 800x600
>>1388389

>are they all hardcore pounders

Only the non-white ones. White men don't remember how to fuck until they are so old no one cares and their junk doesn't work anyhow (usually)

Thats why white porns have titles like "EXTREME HARD CORE FUCKING" where the top is moving his hips like he just came out of back surgery and yet the actual power fucks in inter racial or Latino porn is just called porn.

Non whites aren't told from the cradle to the grave how wrong it is to be a male at every level, to keep their shirt on, pee sitting down and to close their legs when they sit like proper little ladies, and that females have 50 legal ways to crush them.

The effect seems to be mental castration. So non-whites, even Asians, know how to fuck instinctively, while white guys approach sex as a carefully arranged transaction of exchanged favors, fuck like a new dance move that they just learned and are afraid to lead, and dare not assert themselves during.

This is what is considered primal sex-noise to white guys:

"Is it ok if I.... ? Would it be alright if....? Would you mind if...? Can I do this...?"

They will literally ask where they are allowed to cum like whipped dogs.

People will either deny that whites tend to be bottoms to non-whites, say it is a vast coincidence, or have the balls to admit there are reasons why things happen.

You all know who to thank. I'm not even going to bother getting into that mess...
>>
>>1384042
Newfag.
>>
>>1388458
>dem sour grapes
>>
>>1388458
Hello cucky
>>
>>1388458

>don't say "Is it ok if I.... ? Would it be alright if....? Would you mind if...? Can I do this...?"
>get busted for rape

Blame false accusations.
>>
>>1385090
Jeez dude, that is fucked up. Did they manage to catch the guy sometime after? I am sorry this happened to you man, that's hell of shitty of the guy. How are you holding up now?
>>
>>1385106
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1385275
Whoa, you are one edgy motherfucker.
>>
>>1385275
Yeah, I read some of those stories and guess what? They didn't like it, you stupid shit.
>>
>>1387513
>>1387511
Curious, how did you guys get warts/HPV?
>>
>>1388529
Take a look at the thread youre in and guess. This is why you hookup with caution
>>
>>1388556
Or they could just as easily been cruising fags because half the stories I hear about cruising and bathroom stall dick sucking come from people riddled with STD's
>>
>all these anons talking about STDs

Are any anons here comfortable with explaining how they got it?

I have boyfriend who doesn't play around and last time I got tested (December 2015), I was clean and I'm gonna go get tested soon. The most recent hook up with a different guy, last week, I inspected his dick and seemed okay and only did oral. The one before that we frotted with a little bit of mutual oral but that one was months ago. I'm sure the STD test will be valid for that.

I think Planned Parenthood will probably ask if I want the HPV vaccine, which I think I'll get. Or should I?
>>
>>1388556
Those two particular anons didn't say how they got it though. That's why I'm asking. I don't like to assume things.
>>
>>1388529
I got with a guy, asked if he was clean and he said yeah and hadn't had sex with anyone in over a year and I believed him. He had this little skin tag on his dick and I asked him about it and said it was a scar from getting his dick caught in his zipper as a kid, I believed him cause I did that too and have a small scar myself. We ended up having unprotected sex and hooked up a lot the next 3 weeks or so. A tension grew and I stopped seeing him and noticed I started feeling small bumps inside my ass. Went to a doctor with the flu and they said Molly and ecstasy will destroy your immune system, which he gave me a couple times, which is why I think my body couldn't fight it off and I got warts.

As I understand it though, even with a condom you can still get it cause all you need is skin to skin contact so anywhere the condom doesn't cover, like your pubic area or balls, can transmit it. I've even heard you can get it from shaking hands, and I know you can definitely get it if you use somebody else's razor who has hpv and shaves an area affected by it. A doctor told me that the reason insurance won't cover the hpv shots to people over 26 is because hpv is so common that by the time you hit 26yo chances are you already got it so they don't want to dole out the money for you to get the shots.
>>
>>1388409
As I understand it, if the warts go away and don't come back for 6 months, you body has completely cleared it from the tissue in that area.
>>
it wasn't Grindr, but years ago I met this older guy off of squirt. I was always in some varying degree of horniness 24/7, his profile pic was just his lower half in leather chaps and a leather studded jockstrap. He gave me his address, some apartment building, answered the door in a g string, a lot older looking than what he said he was, i was too horny and already committed, he lays me on the bed and sticks his ass in my face. It was funky, unwashed. I threw him on the bed doggy style, stick my dick in, hard. My cock is greeted by one of the Cosby kids, I pull out and a hard, balled up turd, rolls out onto his bed.
I make up an excuse to leave, wipe my dick on one his shirts and walk out.
ffwd three years later met a guy on scruff, early forties, beard, hairy, thick body. Gives me an address, I google map it, show up at same apartment building as before, gives me same apartment number as before. I'm having déjà vu. I figure he used a catfish pic on this app. Nope, it was the guy I was talking to, apartment hadn't changed from how I remembered it.
I stop and tell him I was there before, he said he knows, his bf came clean about cheating on him with me, way after the fact. For some reason his plan to get back at his man involved sleeping with the same guy. He didn't really seem that into me, but he yanked my pants off and blew me, shot my load on his beard. Left without getting him off.
Sadly this was only the first time something like this would happen to me (small city, slim pickings)
>>
>>1388557
Not me. I don't do nasty shit like that. I usually talk to somebody on Grindr for a few weeks then meet and stay hooking up exclusively for a while until I get bored. Less risky but still dangerous. All it takes is 1 person who decides to lie to your face.
>>
>>1388558
Definitely get the hpv vaccine but I don't think planned parent hood will give it. It's 3 shots for the whole vaccine and they have to be given like a month apart from each other so you have to go in multiple times. If you miss one of the shots the whole set becomes invalid and you have to do it over. Go to your primary doctor, get the shots. Don't second guess it, do it. If there are any vaccines for stds gets them. Don't take chances like that. Hpv is ruining the relationship I have with my current boyfriend. Don't let a stupid mistake take over your life too. Be smart.
>>
>>1388558
>Are any anons here comfortable with explaining how they got it?

I caught Chlamydia and HPV from a guy. I also had a fuck buddy who "doesn't play around". We were together 6 months and because he had erectionproblems when wearing a condom we agreed to stop using them. We had already agreed to be exclusive.

Shortly after that I started pissing fire and was diagnosed with Chlamydia. Apparently he was taking it up the ass bareback by someone else. I'm just lucky it wasn't HIV.
>>
>>1388606
That usually happens after a couple of years. For me it was actually 5 years.
>>
>>1387380
Newfag
>>
>>1388619
Mine started to go away very quickly. So quickly my doctor was surprised by it when I went in between 2 weeks. I've been taking supplements and I put tea tree oil in the area. I'm gonna start using oregano oil too once I can find some. I'm hoping to beat this around a year and a half, and I've already been dealing with it for about 7 months now so hoping for the best. But stuff like this is a BIG wake up call. Never gonna not be safe from now on.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
>>1388529
>Curious, how did you guys get warts/HPV?

i got it when i was in my twenties because i fucked a guy bareback.

freaked out when i got the warts, but after a few weeks they passed. they returned the next year during the hottest part of summer--around my butt hole of all places--but soon cleared.

the next summer, same thing happened--around my butt hold again--but they cleared as soon as the hot weather relented.

never came back after that and the doctor said that a lot of the time, a healthy guy's immune system just gets rid of the virus after 1 - 4 years, like what happened to me.

wearing a condom is the best way to avoid this stuff. some types of hpv can lead to cervical cancer if you pass them on to a woman, but we got vaccines nowadays for them.

i had maybe three small warts on the head of my dick, but i saw a guy once and his entire penis was a nasty mass of them. there are even more frightening pics online (related) and some guys have them for like forever.

maybe i just was one of the lucky ones.
>>
File: 1463890044811.jpg (31 KB, 628x676) Image search: [Google]
1463890044811.jpg
31 KB, 628x676
>>1388894
my ex wanted an open relationship cause he was bored of sex with me. he ONLY barebacks guys, like will force a guy to go no condom. and when he told me he had HPV i was like pic related. some people deserve dick warts
>>
>>1384042
Newfag
>>
>>1383696
jesus you sound attractive, pics?
>>
>>1383696
>tell him he should probably get checked out (I really am clean)
>don't know why I said that
fucking lol, amazing work anon
>>
>>1387245
>You are exceptional
Stopped reading
>>
>>1385275
>being that cool
>>
File: tumblr_o2v7lmpSFY1sdtvflo1_1280.jpg (147 KB, 1024x1134) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2v7lmpSFY1sdtvflo1_1280.jpg
147 KB, 1024x1134
>>1389004

not that guy
>>
File: muh.beard.jpg (635 KB, 1220x1920) Image search: [Google]
muh.beard.jpg
635 KB, 1220x1920
>>
>>1388411
holy shit
>>
>>1388211
Todd?
>>
>be 19, 6/10 self rate, average height, toned body, ave cock, has gf
>went on grindr with gf permission
>she finds me being with guy hot
>find 25 y/o army guy
>he is toned and has 7 inch cock
>told me its hot that i have a gf and am straight acting
>we exchange pics
>meet next weekend
>he picks me up from station
>drives to his house
>once inside, he blindfolds me
>remove all my clothes
>he forcefully kisses me
>gropes my entire body
>sink to my knees
>rub my face against his package
>diamonds, beg him to let me suck him
>pulls down his jeans and rubs his cock on my face
>tells me to lick his balls
>so desperate to have his cock in my mouth
>finally lets me taste him
>slobber on his cock like a crazed slut
>slaps my face and stands me up
>leads me by my cock to bedroom
>lays me down on bed
>grinds his cock into my ass
>"next time you can have my cock you slut"
>wish he would fuck me
>proceeds to put my head off the edge of the bed and fuck my face
>says he is close
>he leaves me there blindfolded and gets fleshlight
>lowers fleshlight onto my cock
>says "you can warm this up for me as you have a smaller cock"
>feel humiliated but love it
>holds me by the throat
>forces me to cum inside fleshlight
>cum buckets, dont remember producing so much cum in my life
>straddles my face
>makes me suck his balls while he fucks fleshlight over my face
>uses my cum for lube
>lots of cum overflows as he uses it and falls on my face and mouth
>he finally cums inside fleshlight
>pushes fleshlight into my face
>tells me to clean it up with my tongue
>says, imagine its your gf your cleaning
>greedily swallow our mixture
>he wipes remainder over my face
>"let that dry"
>get dressed and he takes me backto station
>go home with dry cum on my face
>love it, want him to fuck me next time
>>
>>1389095
damn pretty jealous
>>
>>1387008
I'm an American
>>
>>1387841
He may have just deleted his account.
>>
>>1388597
>>1388606
>>1388610
>>1388894

So how long after did you guys starting getting symptoms from your respective STDs? From my understanding, condoms don't really protect STDs that affect the pubic area so how would you even be able to protect yourself from gonorrhea, chlamydia and HPV? Are any of these as bad as HIV/AIDS?

Sorry, I just got tested earlier and I'll be waiting for my blood and urine work next week. I'm just nervous is all. I've been negative for everything these 5 years I started getting with men and I wanna keep it that way.
>>
>>1389069
nope, sorry
>>
File: christmas-crabs.jpg (27 KB, 380x284) Image search: [Google]
christmas-crabs.jpg
27 KB, 380x284
>>1389316
i figure i got my warts between 2 to 3 months after i barebacked the guy

sometimes, though, a guy can get the virus and never show symptoms but still pas it on

gonorrhea and chlamydia usually show up within a couple to three weeks, i think

there's lots of online resources and all you have to do is type std in any search engine

if you're sexually active with multiple partners, you should use protection and common sense and get tested regularly

these diseases are all treatable mostly, but herpes and hiv you just don't get rid of

you can get all of these orally, too, so they advise you to use a condom when doing oral

hepatitis you are at high risk for if you're into rimming, so they advise you to use a dental dam or a square of latex between mouth and ass

with syphilis, all you need is skin-to-skin contact if one partner has skin lesions, but body fluids are more certain

you can get crabs just from doing laundry in anything but hot water and even just sitting on a sofa where a guy who had them was sitting can get them on you and you won't notice the nasties until they breed and built up maybe 10 days later

despite all these risks, people have sex

because

look at all the stupid people pooping out kids because people were too lazy to slip on rubbers before insertion i mean...sex is a powerful motivating force, yes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykWPyaqbebo
>>
This thread is making me self conscious now, I should go get tested. Do you guys go to your local GP or a clinic? (New to grindr, and fucking men in general)
>>
File: joseph-joestar-old-face.png (87 KB, 236x241) Image search: [Google]
joseph-joestar-old-face.png
87 KB, 236x241
Curious straight explorer here. Reading all of this horror makes me ask the question... do you guys ever wish you were just straight?

I mean, sometimes I have to deal with creepy hambeast girls, and I've turned down some creepy gay dudes too. But it just seems like a huge pain in the ass to be gay... no pun intended.
>>
File: 65719378.jpg (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
65719378.jpg
105 KB, 400x400
>>1389355
>implying girls don't have venereal diseases
>>
>>1389361
I didn't imply that.
>>
>>1381546
Ha! I have a friend that calls me in these situations. I just send her a short text beforehand and she know's what's up
>>
>>1384027

>get tested a week later just for good measure

Are you a bad troll or just retarded about testing window periods?
>>
>>1389355
I mainly just wish the norm was for humans to be asexual or something.
>>
>>1381543
Really? This whole thread and no one bats an eye at the Romy and Michelle HS Reunion reference? Fucking faggots.
>>
>>1389340
My city has a free clinic for gay men to get tested for everything, maybe look for something like that. Otherwise you can use a GP or some clinic. Either is okay
>>
>be virgin
>read this thread
I guess fapping isn't so bad
>>
Jesus, are gays really so easily pressured into sex even with the most ugly and fattest old men?

I need to get grindr and start slaying dumb twinks. If fat ugly old men can get it, I'll be a king.
>>
>>1389316
I started to get mine after about 2 weeks but my immune system was compromised from the drugs. They never even got big. Very small. HIV is definitely the worst, but that doesn't mean you should take clamydia and ghonnoreia lightly. They may take just a few pills to get rid of but I do believe there are drug resistant strands that you can be stuck with for life. The only way to fully protect yourself is abstinence and nobody is doing that. I recommend finding and sticking to the same person, and be communicative, and don't be a dick and lie. Condoms and get tested regularly. Even if you haven't been risky get tested every 3 to 6 mo this anyways.

I recommend if you look online for info use the cdc website cause they'll be sure to have up to date information and correct information. A lot of online information about hpv is outdated and wrong. Most of it is incorrect preconceptions from doctors from around 2007 before more research was done on it, back when there was a scare of it and they first released the vaccine.
>>
>>1389340
go to the free city or county clinics

they're mostly geared up towards administering these tests, counseling services and will even dispense condoms and antibiotic treatments if need be

they can also do tb testing and vaccinations if you're a poor fag and some offer dentistry and more advanced services if you live in the right area
>>
>>1389355
sex is sex, relationships are fraught with responsibility, disappointment and disaster--and everything you do in life is a risk

it's up to you to decide which brain is larger--the one in your balls or the one in your head--and to weigh the risks/benefits of whatever you decide to do

protip: AS IF there aren't hambeast GUYS and flakes for a guy to deal with, too

plenty of horror stories on guy-girl story threads, too

i have plenty of horror stories myself, but also plenty of cool experiences and weirdly funny shit, just like most other people
>>
File: SadBaby.jpg (3 KB, 182x116) Image search: [Google]
SadBaby.jpg
3 KB, 182x116
>>1389416
>I mainly just with the norm was for humans to be asexual or something

then there wouldn't be any human beings
>>
>>1389418
Did you deduct 16 pounds for your brain?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.