[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It has been bothering me all day and it finally hit me: ask for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: Untitled.png (807 KB, 1208x713) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
807 KB, 1208x713
It has been bothering me all day and it finally hit me: ask for 4chan's ideas!

I play scrabble with a guy at a local coffee shop. Evidently, we're both a bit socially weird for having an affinity for words (met at a scrabble club).

I know that we are compatible sexually. But I want to make a move to get them to see me naked or something.

How can I text this person to basically ask them to see me naked without anything being awkward afterwards?

We're mostly friends at the moment but I can tell there's attraction on both sides on a very deep level. I was thinking of texting them "Can you come over and see me nude and tell me why I can't get laid" or something like that.

My overall question is:
What is the most candid way to get them to see me naked without directing the situation towards "I want to fuck you".

Please and thank you for your creative thoughts.
>>
File: 1456635285158s.jpg (7 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
1456635285158s.jpg
7 KB, 250x202
PS We haven't really admitted we're gay to each other but I both know we are (refers to his mate as "partner", etc.)
>>
So he's already taken...
Hit him up to hang out outside the club for something. Drinks, games, movies, whatever normal people do. Normal people don't ask friends to come over to see you nude.
>>
>>1381146
Do you really think quiet, introverted people like ourselves are into that stuff? We met at a fucking scrabble club where old ladies go.
>>
>>1381140
>Can you come over and see me nude and tell me why I can't get laid" or something like that

Try to be a little more subtle. Wine and dine him then look into his eyes and make the move for a smooch.

Being too forward will make him think you're creepy
>>
>>1381149
You can do all of those things at the comfort of your own home.
>>
>>1381153
That method also makes him premeditate cheating on his partner. If you're trying to get him to cheat, it has to be in person. If you want a threesome you need to meet the partner before at least.
>>
File: dick popcorn.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dick popcorn.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>1381140

why this weird emphasis on wanting him to see you nude? comes off creepy as fuck, desu

that aside, I would ask him if he wants to see a movie or something that doesn't seem like a date, then feel things out from there. a movie is a great place to make a first move--touch his hand, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 243x207
>>1381140
>"Can you come over and see me nude and tell me why I can't get laid"

Nigga are you borderline autistic?

What you should do is invite him over to your place, if you guys aren't really into hanging out in bars and shit. Is he into video games? Is there another shared interest you have? Figure out a way to hang out with him 1-on-1 in the privacy of your own home. Invite him and his partner over for a few beers and play scrabble for fucks sake. Get a read on the partner and see what kind of relationship they have. Maybe flirt with the partner a little bit.

You just need to get him alone, and in a position that he feels comfortable with you- then go in for a kiss, and while you're at it, a handful of sweet, sweet ass too.
>>
>>1381140
just text them and be direct but dont put expectations on them, as long as youre cool and laid back about it theyll take it as a compliment regardless of the result and your friendship will continue without any awkwardness. i know thats how i'd want to be asked anyways, i hate when guys play games and try to be subtle and coy, it gets frustrating after a while.
>>
>>1381170
also, if you're reasonably attractive and youre pretty sure theres already feelings on both sides, you could just send nudes and more often than not (especially with men) they'll get turned on and that will be that, but that's obviously way more risky than just asking.
>>
Don't be shitty and ruin a relationship just because you can't seem to get into one maybe
>>
>>1381180
That's the point of asking, how to do it without ruining relationships. It's not that hard to do
>>
>>1381140
>What is the most candid way to get them to see me naked without directing the situation towards "I want to fuck you".
are you saying you want him to see you naked but you don't want to fuck him?

"hey lets get naked and take things from there"

or "would you like to come over" followed by "boy isn't it hot in here"

honestly I feel like the missing link is body language, go read some of that
>>
>>1381140
Or you should just leave him alone because he has a partner, there are plenty of fish in the sea that will not either cause you to embarrass yourself or will make you a home-wrecker.

Obviously he might be in a open relationship, which is not unlikely among the gays, but is it still worth it?

Also, if you just want him to see you naked, which is very weird, then why not just invite him to go swimming and/or to the gym with you.
>>
>>1381181
k so I'm assuming
>1. You totally want to get off on this exhibitionism
>2. that's it

You want to get him into you... without ruining his relationship? So you want to make a move on him that doesn't go anywhere? Just for kicks?

Honestly, and I mean this in a well-intending way, you might want to seek a second opinion on whether he's actually into you or gay at all. Like maybe they just actually have a m8 they aren't dating? Maybe you're good at reading these signs in person and just lack the mental organization to write an organized, relatable post about them, but from what I've seen in this thread I wouldn't rate the odds of you knowing what you're talking about as above 60/40.
>>
>>1381186
>Or you should just leave him alone because he has a partner
Where do you get that from?
>>
>>1381186
>which is very weird, then why not just invite him to go swimming and/or to the gym with you.
omg why didn't I think of this
>>
>>1381189
here:
>>1381141
>>
>>1381193
hmm, thats kind of vague, but if he is in a relationship then you definitely shouldn't pursue him. nobody likes a "homewrecker" even though that term doesnt really apply to this
>>
>>1381149
You're too introverted to go to the movies, so you'd rather ask him over to look at your naked body?

Yep, this makes perfect sense.
>>
>>1381200
You're expecting us to endure all that deafening noise? You bet I'd rather him stare at my naked body.
>>
>>1381206
>You're expecting us to endure all that deafening noise?
This is what you think of going to the movies? Huh. Maybe just sending nudes is the way to go, leave conversation out of it
>>
>>1381166
>Nigga are you borderline autistic?

They met at a scrabble club.
>>
>>1381206
yikes have you interacted with humans before

op's gonna kill him im calling it now
>>
This has to be bait
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
>>1381140
>I was thinking of texting them "Can you come over and see me nude and tell me why I can't get laid"

kek. This is the most autistic thing I have ever read on 4chan.
>>
>>1381212
Isn't that how all guys pick each other up? /s
>>
Do you have a giant cock? Why do you want him to see you naked?

Post pics here first.
>>
>>1381214
if i know one thing for absolute certain it's that i do not ever want to see this person's nude body
>>
Literally just be candid with him and ask if he's into dudes.
Then be candid and say "I think we should go on a date." Or "We should talk more". Not "wanna see me nekked cus I want you to see me nekked for literally no reason".
>>
>>1381226
Or if you really just want him to see you naked "accidentally" send him a nude. Idk, either way it's fucking weird.
>>
Invite him to come to your gym (if you belong to one) and make sure you are naked in the locker room around him.
>>
just really blankly say you want to mess around or something via facebook. they'll either say yes or laugh it off and it'll be the same as before. guys are weird like that.
>>
File: Idiotic.jpg (99 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Idiotic.jpg
99 KB, 620x349
>>1381140
>>
>>1381140

strip scrabble
A game in the vein of strip poker, where the goal is to lose as little clothing as possible. Play follows the standard Scrabble rules, with the following modifications:

- A player who cannot score higher than the previous player must remove an article of clothing.
- If a player 'challenges' a word and wins, he can put an article of clothing back on; if he loses, he must remove an article of clothing.
- The winner may make any one request of the losing players.

It is suggested that players agree on the definition of 'article of clothing' before play commences.
I played strip Scrabble with some of the language majors over at Wellesley the other night. Didn't go so well for me.
#scrabble #strip #naked #game #multiplayer #nerdy #nerd
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=strip%20scrabble
>>
File: 1359409125_2390e13dc3_z.jpg (100 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1359409125_2390e13dc3_z.jpg
100 KB, 375x500
>>1381528
>>
Simple.

Send him a nude. Not too hardcore but like something revealing enough to show the goods but not without a bit of taste (aka avoid spreading them like an eagle) but like a still got a t-shirt on, showing belly and pants down enough to show the D.

After you send it, INSTANTLY apologize for sending it to the wrong person. And by instantly I mean don't wait he responds, or sees it before saying anything.

Just say you're terribly sorry, wrong person, I'm so embarrassed, blablabla, please delete it.

Then he will have seen it, and then you'll know if he says anything about it.

It will be awkward but less than straight up asking him if it's ok to show yourself. As long as it looks like an accident, then you can joke about it and test the water and try to have a bit of self-mockery (which is sexy because if shows a lack of ego and the ability to shrug off awkward stuff).
>>
>>1381709
>Just say you're terribly sorry, wrong person

yeah, that's not obvious at all!
jesus christ, how old are you people?
and how desperate?

get drunk with him and talk about how horny you are - it is the only way that has a chance of working.
>>
File: 1383192719425.png (2 MB, 1786x1030) Image search: [Google]
1383192719425.png
2 MB, 1786x1030
>all this committee prattle about un-hatching a grand scheme to get laid.

God you are all pathetic. You've proven that homosexuality isn't some evolutionary phenomenon to curb population. It curbs a *specific* population.

I can't help noticing that gay rights surged right when they stopped sterilizing the retarded.

Iirc, it was simultaneously when the first order of business was convincing the people homosexuality wasn't a mental defect as the standards for gauging retardation were being lowered.

Funny, that.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.