[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guys who you initially found hot but were turned off by some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: adam devine.jpg (46 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
adam devine.jpg
46 KB, 1200x630
>guys who you initially found hot but were turned off by some attribute of their such as voice, mannerisms, personality, body odor, whatever.

For me I first found Adam Devine hot until I heard him speak, his voice sounds exactly like Jack Black's to me, so every time he opens his mouth I also get an image and an association with Jack black, and that just ruins the mood, so he's no longer hot because he sounds like Jack Black.

Who did you initially find hot /hm/?
>>
>>1379465
Hmm... I've dated a lot of guys through POF. It's very unfortunate how many guys I've met who are extremely good looking, but have the gayest voice in the universe. Gay voice is such a turn off.
>>
>>1379523
>Gay voice is such a turn off.

more for me
>>
I really hate it, when muscular men or men who look very "manly" have a "feminine" voice..you know what I mean? I don't hate the guys afterwards or something like that..its just a turn off...
>>
>>1379579
A side effect of masc men being the polular thing means that you're gonna see this a lot. It's a lot easier to grow a beard or get a thick chest and arms than it is to chsmge your voice.
>>
File: daveywavey.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
daveywavey.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>1379465

>>1379523
>It's very unfortunate how many guys I've met who are extremely good looking, but have the gayest voice in the universe. Gay voice is such a turn off.

Davey Wavey looks kind of hot, but that gay voice and his super-gay mannerisms are instant turn off.

Similarly when straight guys were super turned on by Fran Drescher's looks, but then she opened her mouth and New Jersey whiney nasal came trumpeting out.
>>
Armand Rizzo is sexy until he opens his mouth.
>>
>>1379593
I hate this. Guys always look like they're dressed for the gym in the grindr profiles because they want to look "masc", but then you go on their instagram and it's very clear that they don't look, dress, or act masc in their everyday life.
>>
>>1379465
I don't know man... I'd let Adam sit on my face any day of the week..
>>
File: gif #6.gif (36 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
gif #6.gif
36 KB, 170x200
>>1379767
Davey Wavey is disgusting to me. He has a nice body but his face is just eww. His lips are too damn thin. But most of all his personality is very catty and shitty. I could careless about his voice but whenever I hear his opinions or his damn channel I wonder how much of a modern gay male stereotype can he be? Pluse he's aging and trying to be young. His crows feet is becoming more visible.
>>
>>1380036

>bitching about vapid, shallow, bitchy faggots
>by being a bitchy, vapid, shallow faggot

Tell us more about how his crows' feet are, like, soooooo totally gross and stuff.
>>
>>1379465
I think he's hot voice and scar included
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.