[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to meet somebody on craigslist and fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: computerdeskhardon.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
computerdeskhardon.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
What's the best way to meet somebody on craigslist and fuck?

I have zero experience with this shit. This will be my first time with a man. I fooled around with friends when I was like 10, but this isn't quite the same. Help a dude out?
>>
>>1375744
if you were still 10 that would be a big asset
>>
Trying to get real advice. Anxious about going through with it.
>>
>>1375744
Thick and curvy, I'd suck, assuming you aren't some land whale.
>>
>>1375744
Also it's self explanatory. Post that pic on craigslist, say you want to fool with a guy for the first time, watch out for creepers and ask for pics they can confirm is them. Other than that you'll know what to do.
>>
>>1375758
Worried about std's and shit
>>
>>1375762
Just use condom͵ lube and take PREP pills to avoid risks.
Good luck, pal.
>>
Almost forgot... if he finds out you're first timer, dont let him take advantage of you. Be safe.
>>
>>1375765
Thanks..Not really looking to take PREP though.
>>
>>1375758
>creepers

?

I can never tell if that means psychos or anyone over 30. Or if any difference is implied. Or just the fuglies
>>
>>1375786
No man, "creepers". Haven't you ever used craigslist before? You arrange to meet somewhere, then when you get there, Bam! A green penis falls from the roof and blows you up. Be safe out there, boys, it happens more often than you think.
>>
>>1375765
Don't listen to this memelord

Let him take advantage of you and let him dominate you and give you a cleveland steamer.
>>
File: 150px-Creeper.png (40 KB, 150x306) Image search: [Google]
150px-Creeper.png
40 KB, 150x306
>>1375815
>implying walking sex bombs don't spice things up a notch in the bedroom
virgin pls
>>
>>1375744
1 - Place ad or respond to ad and start a dialog. Describe what you are looking for, an accurate description of yourself, a picture if you want.

2 - Don't be in a hurry. Avoid the "Let's do this in 2 emails" crowd.

3 - In the dialog, be honest about your description, stats and what you want. Explain to him that his description/stats need to be accurate or you walk away.

4 - Try to get a picture and provide one to them. If you're in the closet, state up front that you are.

5 - Arrange a meeting in public with no expectations of sex. Meet for coffee or in a public area. Don't meet for drinks as you want to keep your head clear.

6 - When the other guy shows up, i he's not as described, walk away. If he lies about his description, what else would he lie about?

7 - Go over your boundaries with him. Do you top? Do you bottom? Oral only? Condoms a must? (YES to that!!!). Pain? Piss? Scat? Hosting?

8 - If you're both still interested in meeting up, do it. Make arrangements.

9 - When the day comes, no drugs or alcohol. Nothing to impair your judgement.

10 - Let someone know where you are and make sure he knows you let someone know. If you don't have a trusted friend, fake it. Something like "I told a friend where I'd be in case I need a ride."

11 - Stick to your boundaries during the night
>>
>>1375744

Hot cock man, fuck.
>>
I;ve been barebacking guys off cl for years, never had an std
>>
>>1376110

you have been lucky.

and it depends on where you live, honestly.

it only takes one guy with a disease to ruin your life.

if you are in california or new york or miami or chicago or vegas always use protection.

if you are doing an older guy (35+) always use protection.

i know it sounds racist, but if you are doing a black guy always use protection.

if you are doing someone who does drugs like meth or heroin always use protection.

or just don't do anal sex until you get to know someone.

also, if you are a top you are less likely to get something, especially if you wash really well with soap and hot water immediately after sex and piss.
>>
>>1375764
Prep pills? Do tell.
>>
>>1375830

I ought to smack you for such a dumb pun.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.