[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Father and son incest Storys only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
Post yours or one you have Seen once.
>>
>>1372924

My father fucked me in the ass when I was young. Now I live in a trailer and sell meth. The end.
>>
Cute story
>>
>>1372925
Do you need a friend? I'll be friends with you.
>>
My boyfriend had a sexual relationship going with his dad when he was a teenager. I don't know a lot of the details since he's pretty shy about the whole thing, but he seems to regard it as a positive experience.

I was pretty weirded out when he first confessed all this, and I assumed that it was some fucked up abusive thing that he was just making excuses for... but he's been very insistent that it was all consensual (he says that he's the one who first "started it" too, not his dad), and he seems to be pretty healthy and well-adjusted, so... yeah. I'll admit that I find the situation kinda kinky and hot now. Probably helped by the fact that his dad is pretty damn good-looking.
>>
>>1372925
at least your an entrepeneur
>>
Some phaggot posted his story about starting to have sex with his dad some months ago, they had a fishing/camping weekend, anyone got sauce?
>>
Moar pls
>>
I have some nephew and uncle stories. With me being the nephew, obviously.
>>
Had sex with a family friend. Use to call him my uncle. Long story short we use to just jerk each other off for about a year before things got more serious. From age 12 till 23
>>
I sucked my brother off 4 times in one night, no dad stuff though
>>
>Be 13, summer break
>have hyper macho redneck stepdad
>he gets wasted and sleeps on couch almost every night
>in tight boxer-briefs with huge bulge poking out
>All you can handle stepdad dick buffet

>spend hours with face pressed against his boxers
>at first Im shy and gentle, get progressively ballsier as weeks go by and I never wake him
>jack myself while sniffing and nuzzling his manhood almost every night
>at first he usually only got half-hard. I still thought his cock was massive with just a rubbery halfie.
>But by the time Id pop his cockhead out for a quick lick he always got rock hard
>like I said, this progresses over weeks
>by July Im pretty sure he half-knows at least
>gets even more drunk more often
>Every night I worship his dick until its pulsating. Suck it through his boxers, lick the bare head, pull his nuts, generally breathe all over and rub it with my face
>Every night he starts making weird strangled moans and kind of pushing it up at my face in half-humps
>every night right before I think hes's gonna cum he suddenly rolls over onto stomach
>Never opens his eyes or wakes up, but I always puss out and flee when he does this

Until....
>>
File: Silhouette.jpg (9 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Silhouette.jpg
9 KB, 640x360
>>1372924

>after dad got out of the hospital after his 'industrial' accident, he was a little off
>he had always been the life of the party and very social person before
>now he just preferred quiet times, wanted to do projects around the house
>sometimes, in the middle of the night, he would open my bedroom door and just stand there, staring at me
>i would be awake, but pretending to be asleep
>squinting, i could make out his big silhouette in the doorway
>he stayed in shape, but he got a different workout bud
>the guy was former military, while dad had gotten his disability and a hefty settlement
>caught them going at it one day, apparently after a workout
>i was like 13 and it was a real shock
>never told him and they didn't see me or nothing
>dad had always been a real playboy before the accident, like a different girl every week
>he'd finally had one steady girl i really liked, even if she was way young
>after the accident, he stopped seeing her entirely, even though she stuck by him at the hospital
>he'd spend hours just sitting on the patio, nursing beers and staring out at the lake
>one night, he and his new 'workout friend' got drunk and it turned into a serious scrapper
>kind of wrecked each other up and a neighbor called 9-1-1 to help quiet things down
>after that, his 'friend' never came around again
>dad installed a punching bag in the garage and would spend hours tearing it up
>his workouts sometimes lasted all day and he started packing on muscle big time
>across the dinner table, he would give me these looks like he wanted to slice my throat or hurt me
>my friends said he gave them the evil eye (like i needed to be any more isolated?)
>one night, he just stayed in the doorway to my bedroom
>from his movements, i realized he was drinking a beer
>he came over to the edge of the bed
>i could smell the beer
>he finally lifted the cover and got in behind me
>wrapped around me
>he started crying, gripping me like a boxer

cont
>>
File: BadParenting.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
BadParenting.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
>>1373081

cont

>when he finally fell asleep, i could feel his boner poking me in the back
>all fucking night long
>this happened more frequently
>one night, he came in totally falling down drunk
>wearing only his boxers
>he started kissing my neck and making out with me
>hugging it out like i was his lover or something
>he finally got my skivvies pulled down and started rubbing his dick against my butt and between my legs
>the smell of beer was overpowering
>i was too terrified and turned on to do anything but lay there and take it
>finally, he put it inside me
>hurt like you have no idea
>fucked me like his prison bitch for maybe 15-20 minutes, then collapsed on me and seeded my guts
>then promptly fell asleep for an hour or so
>when he pulled out, he stumbled back to his bedroom and crashed
>i got up, cleaned myself up in the bathroom and then went to check on him
>got him the rest of the way in bed and put the comforter over him
>next day, he wouldn't even look at me straight on
>this became a once or twice a week thing, always happened in the middle of the night
>i started taking over more and more of the housework, paying bills, maintenance
>all he did was drink, work out, hang out on his patio
>when i graduated high school, i simply moved out
>i knew it was unhealthy, but i lived for those nights when he would 'visit' me and use me like he needed to
>he died of a heart attack a couple years after i graduated college
>no one except aunt becky and her family came to the funeral, but we did get a lot of cards from his old friends
>head injuries are the fucking worst
>at least when you're crippled, you get to keep your personality intact
>over the years, even when i was still dating girls, i would occasionally seek out guys who reminded me of him and quietly let them fuck me, pretending i was asleep the entire time
>not really a healthy thing for me and i certainly shelled out enough money over the years for therapy until i could get over it
>mostly
>>
More please guys
>>
More please guys moooore
>>
>>1373079
>feasting on stepdad crotch as usual
>he snort-snores and shifts, spreading legs even wider
>Im used to slight shifts in position, dont panic every time any more
>hover over him and count 200 missisippis in my head
>settle face back onto his bulge. He's still rock hard & snoring
>Im furiously jacking while I nuzzle him but Im at an awkward angle
>with his legs so far apart Im basically crouching over the one that hangs on the floor
>realize Im in hump position and he's asleep anyway
>Im going to town on his throbbing meat, pressing his cockhead against my eyes, cheek, forehead, mouth, kissing on it over and over
>he's soundly asleep with loud drunken snores to prove it, like always
>let tip of my bare dick touch his leg, in the instant of contact I cant believe how great it feels
BUT
>the second my steely redhot prick touches him my stepdad almost leaps off couch
>He turns it into an angry "sleep" cough like he was almost waking and THREW himself over onto stomach
>MY MIND IS BLOWN
>HE KNEW?! HE'S BEEN AWAKE!?
>No way he couldve slept through the intensive full-face crotch massage and then woke up when my dick barely grazed him
>HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN LETTING ME DO THIS?
>Think all this in 2 seconds while still crouching over the couch, staring at his muscly bubble ass
>Decide FUCK IT, HE KNEW, I had nothing to hide now and wasnt going to run away
>Lean forward and press my hardon imbetween his juicy melons
>actually feel his asshole twitch against my dick through his boxers
>Stepdad throws himself over onto his back again and coughs louder (knowing those are the things that usually scared me away?)
>Immediately mash my face back onto his dick. Hear him gasp, out of character
>suck his fat cock as hard as I can through the cotton
>In 5 seconds flat he has a grunting, snorting, "snoring" orgasm
>sperms my mouth right through the thin wet material covering him
>I cum in my underwear as I swallow stepdad's cocksnot
>Run off as he gasps for breath, "asleep"
>>
>>1373090
>Lean forward and press my hardon imbetween his juicy melons
Should've just shoved your face between his cheeks and licked your daddies asshole. Nothing better than rimming a nice sweaty asshole.
>>
>>1373090
after that he rarely slept on the couch and almost entirely quit drinking, so I probably saved my mother's marriage in a really fucked up way.

I also fucked around with his son (my stepbrother) for years. We were the same age and shared a room, so we experimented with mutual j/o, etc. I fingered his ass a few times but wouldnt let him touch me there. But Ive posted that too many times to want to greentext it again.

There were even a few times I'd get to feel both of them up the same night, dad's cock and son's cock both for me. I was a lucky guy
>>
>>1373098
Did you ever talk to him about what happened?
>>
>>1373098
Last true story. Shorter story of when I tried to do the same thing to my real Dad

>Dad is my hero - sophisticated, mature, always understanding, masculine in quiet hairy italian way
>stay at his house later the same summer. Heatwave, whole house is 95°
>but his room has a window a/c
>invites me to sleep with him in AC
>FUCK YES
>Emboldened knowing Stepdad had been letting me the whole time
>Desperately horny cause that all stopped the night I made him cum in my mouth
>Cant get used to life without "comatose" adult sextoy
>If macho redneck Stepdad who proudly hated fags let me, anyone could, right?
>Now handsome, urbane, cultured Dad asks me to sleep with him?
>FUCK YEAH
>lay awake rock hard until he's snoring
>scooch up next to him, cuddle-style
>he keeps snoring, figure Im good
>drop my arm to hang over his body, fingers over Dads hairy belly, elbow nearer to his crotch
>slowly inch blanket down
>see Dad's wrinkly soft cock poking out of open boxer front with forest of black pubes
>huge balls roll loosely out of boxer legs, also covered in wiry black hairs
>never seen anything like this. Stepdad is blonde, not hairy, and trimmed the pubes he had. He wore tight boxer-briefs so I only ever saw his cockhead
>cant believe how manly Dads crotch looks, his junk spilling out of his boxers not even hard
>slip hand lower, follow his treasure trail with fingers
BUT
>instantly when I drop my hand onto his crotch my Dad corkscrews out of bed
>instantly yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK! What the FUCK are you trying to do, Anon!?!"
>Me, petrified, "N-nothing, I was asleep, what do you m-mean....?"
>Ripped out of bed by my elbow and spun to slam against the wall
My father had not once screamed at me or touched me in anger before
>"You know what I'm talking about!"
>"N-no Dad I...I.."-SLAP
>he smacks me so hard I fall to the floor
>Then he crouches over and screams in my face "Dont ever,"-SLAP-"ever, touch me there again! Go sleep in your room"
>we never spoke of it again
>>
>>1373102
"Hey remember when I was a kid and we used to kind of pseudo-rape each other? Those were good times!"

No, I havent. That not how my family works.
>>
my dad started fingernig me when i was 9. we started fucking, had sex til i was about 16. he got pretty abusive, ended up moving in wtih a teacher (who i was also sleeping with).

i have a much longer version of the story but its on my home computer
>>
>>1373137
honestly I remember your story and its so hot and kimky and sad and terrible

I hope you're ok now buddy. Im sending good thoughts your way.
>>
Uncle and myself story, this happened about when I turned 16 I had finished grade 10 and we went to Alberta for a family reunion/my birthday. My family is half white and another mix of fijian and main land indian and we were celebrating my birthday Indian style. Big party and lots of extended family was there also celebrating my cousins birthday (she was turning 16 as well). Now I used to live by my uncle, Fijian older man, chubby and hairy but with a handover head of hair and a good face, when we were younger I would cuddle with him on the couch some times shirtless in the hot summers (was cool, like male bonding at the time), hadn't seen my uncle in years only hearing that his wife passed. But he had come to the party and was staying in the same hotel we were for the week. After the main party and the next day of shopping in west Edmonton I came back in my uncles car, it was a bit awkward at first because it had been so long but soon we got talking casually again. We talked about how tall I had gotten and how big (he was only about 5' 10" I was about 6' 2" cause mums genes) I was now, what I was doing in school and so forth until it finally came to the dreaded girlfriend question.
Cont in a bit...
>>
>>1373144
Continued
I should probably mention that yet again it was the middle of the summer and we were both dressed accordingly, him in shorts and a button up shirt (kind of tacky) and myself in a tank top and gym short combo.

He asks me if I found a girl yet and I kind of laugh it off and said something along the lines of "all the girls in my grade are crazy" because how else do you dodge around the fact your gay to your uncle? (Was kind of beta at the time... actually I was pretty damn beta) we pull up to a stop sign and he rolls down the window and undoes his top button, we are both sweating pretty heavily at this point. He asks me if I would go after the older girls then, and again followed up with a no of some kind. Things get a little quite after that and we drive for a few more minutes before he outright asks if I was gay, a little shocking since he said it in the most casual manner possible. After calming down a little and sputtering out a really vague responce it follows a few more moments of silence, then he asks if my parents knew and I shook my head in a shamed kind of way. At this point we were heading back to our hotel rooms but my room card was with my parents and they weren't back yet so I went with my uncle in his room. Now I thought the conversation had ended but when we got inside he motioned me to sit on the bed next to him and we started talking about it again from the top. Had any boyfriends? Nope. Had sex? Nope. Knew about safe sex? Yup.
Then gave me the warm smile he used to give me as a kid and threw his arm around me and told me as long as I knew what I was doing it was fine. Which ment a lot because now I found a safety in him which then triggered some... feelings...
(Damn even writing this is making me flush remembering it) he leaned back into the bed and flicked on the TV and kept his arm swung around me and I leaned into his side, like old times. But his hand basicly kept rubbing my arm or my side.
To be continued again
>>
>>1373154
Continued
The touches kept getting a little more explorative and forward, more so feeling me up at this point. I was young and pretty sensative to these kind of things and it really didn't help I had a somewhat emerging daddy fetish at the time. I wiggled a bit and he stopped but soon started it up again so I decided to test the waters first, I wiggled around some more and kind of lifted the side of my shirt up so that it exposed a good chunk of my side and he started running his hands along side it right away. This was starting to turn into a bit of a game now as I would try to remove my shirt in some way a little more each time to see what he was comfortable with. Eventually I just ended up taking my shirt off and looked at his face and decided to ask if this was really happening. He paused a little and looked back into my face and nodded adding "only if you want this as well." I nodded back and started taking off his shirt slowly, we were both pretty sweaty at this point and I could smell him (also probably where my musk/sweat fetish came from) eventually we both got shirtless and he pulled me in for a hug but kissed me instead, getting right inside my mouth and almost filling it up I didn't even know what to do so I just let him have his way with me, his hand ran up and down my back and near my ass a few times as well until eventually he just started groping it outright. His other hand put my own on his bulge in his pants and I still remember the feel of it in my hand. Eventually he pushed me on my back and pulled down my pants, quickly undoing his as well and we were both in our underwear laying in bed with one another, I was panting now and horny as fuck so he started stroking my cock through my underwear and rubbing mine against his. It kept going like that till he could feel pre start wetting the fabric of both our garments then he did away with them entirely and started rubbing our cocks together.
Cont one more time
>>
>>1373168
He starts slowly rubbing and used the pre as a bit of a makeshift lube, getting it slick for jo. We both get into the rythem of it until I start stuttering out that I'm getting close, then unloading into his hand, which apparently was enough for him to also cream. We stayed there for a bit until he suggested we get in the shower. It was mostly uneventful from there on out but I did end up staying the night in his room (helped that my parents thought he had two beds and didn't know I was in the bed with him). After the whole situation ended we spent the next few days just with body contact and affectionate gropes and what not when no one was looking. At the end of the week he went back home and we didn't see each other for a while. When ever I do see him again we make sure to at least try a little something.
For clarification I did think it over critically and am still ok with it even if others would think it gross or that he took advantage of me. If anything our relationship is better now.
>>
>>1373179
>He starts slowly rubbing and used the pre as a bit of a makeshift lube, getting it slick for jo. We both get into the rythem of it until I start stuttering out that I'm getting close, then unloading into his hand, which apparently was enough for him to also cream.

Man, I wish I had a frot-buddy. So fucking hot to think about.
>>
>>1373137
>>1373141
interested in story here
>>
>>1373137
I remember, this was so hot
>>
>>1373137
Is it the one where ur dad eventually got aids and u moved with ur PE teacher?
>>
>>1373090
wow thats fucking hot. how old was he at the time? since it never happened again did you ever sneak his worn boxers and jerk off to them?
>>
happened a while back not really incest but whatever

>16 years old
>wearing nothing because the bathroom is literally right next to my bedroom so i just run in there nude
>bathroom door is open slightly so I just assume its not being used
>run in and shut the door behind me
>oshit.png
>dripping wet naked dad is stood there cock hanging
>mfw me and my dad are both butt naked in a room together just staring at each other.
>go back to my room until i hear him leave the bathroom
>never look at him the same way again
>never looks at me the same way again either
>>
One thing I did once in a while was when my Dad and I were together in the car.
I started rubbing my crotch until it got hard and I wore skinny jeans so you could see my 21 cm dick obviously trough it.
I was so horny watching him, he probably saw it too. I once massaged My cock "accidently" touching is arm from time to time, he even asked what I was doing but I was too shy.

I also started to turn the volume from porn louder when he was coming upstairs for some reason and is was a twink getting mouth fucked and saying stuff like "yes daddy" getting hard right now, because I heard him stopping at my door and listening while I pleasured myself.
I think it I would have made a move, I could have had something with him..
Got some more stuff like that also with a much older Cousin of mine if someone wants to hear about it.
>>
>>1372924
This thread is seriously fucking messed up. I would sincerely hope that these were all just fantasies and this shit actually didn't happen to any of you. I mean actually fathers raping sons or the other ways around has just got to be very rare almost nonexistent. Who would actually do that to their sons.
>>
Honestly tho it happens more often than you think if you believe in what you say you havent seen a lot of this world faggot
>>
>>1373409
Ahahahahaha. Almost non existent? You do know that most rape cases are both cases of incest and go unreported? I've got several friends whose fathers molested them or their siblings.
>>
>>1373343
was he hot!
>>
Mooaaaar
>>
>>1372924

So has anybody ever done father/son incest ROLEPLAY?
>>
File: spiderman.jpg (152 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
152 KB, 800x800
>>
/hm/, I recently moved to live with my Grandmother, and my father. The thing is I never knew my father before moving here. (He and my mother divorced when she was pregnant with me and he moved away) Now that we're together I'm finding that I'm super sexually attracted to him and think about what it'd be like to blow him and be fucked by him almost daily. What do? What do you guys think about this?
>>
>>1373128
hot
>>
>>1373449
>was he hot

yeah he is, I am attracted to almost all guys but i wouldn't actually want to participate in incest with my dad
>>
>>1373696
I have and... it turned into father/daughter roleplay.

I mean, he acted the hot daddy type but wanted me to answer as a she... and... well I came at the end but it still felt pretty awkward...
>>
>>1373941

show us a pic anon :)
>>
File: image.png (640 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
640 KB, 640x1136
>>1374021
>>
>>1373397
Fuck yes
>>
>> 1374274 #

So here is one with my oder cousin.

Be me 13 y/o faggot hungry for cock 24/7. Having a semi attractive Cousin with as much as I can tell from spying a big meat.
Every time when I was going to his room (he lived long at home) when I were there, wie played something together or watched TV and some shit.
Bursted once info his room while he had his hands in his jeans, sat casually next to him and lurked over.

Getting hard myself, showing off My meat. See him in the corner of my eye looking onto it.
Watching over to him he still got a fat bulge.
Continue soon
>>
Con
Sadly he just grabbed me and threw me out of the room. :( But I fapped hard after that, used to fap into his Underwear , same with my Dads.

Other story. He was sitting in his chair I was laying on the bed with a pillow on crotch. Playing with dick the whole time. Out oft the blue he grabbed the pillow away, looking at me and telling me with a smile on his face To "stop"
But nothing really happened tho, but I had so me dreams were I hot fucked by my Cousin and my Dad, but maybe that werent dreams, still don't know until today.
Cont next time with a story about my father you faggots.
Have a nice wank
>>
I continue anyway faggots

>> be me around 14y/o
>> sharing a room with younger bro
>> little shit room have to put two beds together so it's a "double bed"
>> parents always fight, so little bro sleeps at my mothers room
>> dad deep into pep at this time
>> sleeps at my room right next To me
>> fuckyeah.JPEG
>> having one of those glowing cubes for the night
>> waking up in the middle oft the night because of something
>> notsosureanymore.PNG
>> seeing my dads bulge under the blanket
>> heasleep?

Cont
>>
File: 2529CF.jpg (22 KB, 306x390) Image search: [Google]
2529CF.jpg
22 KB, 306x390
>13
>really fucked up home life
>try to hide it from everyone at school
>have to do my own laundry, food
>get clothes from thrift stores
>get free lunches at school desu
>my mom is seriously depressed
>stays in bed medicated most days
>step-dad is a rough character
>works 2nd shift at foundry
>he's fucking polish
>mom married him after dad died when i was 10
>never really liked me
>i try to stay out of his way
>they don't really have a marriage anymore
>he just fucks her and drinks and yells at me
>sometimes, he walks around the house with just his boxers on
>his giant polish sausage hanging down his leg and peeking out
>he watches porn half the night when he gets off work, full volume
>my.life.sucks.jpg
>anyway: she overdoses
>she is hospitalized
>she is brain-dead
>machines are turned off
>the worst day of my life just got worse
>the day after we put her in the ground he starts in on me
>barto is horny man
>barto need someone to fuck
>someone would be me
>he put bread on table
>i put out
>he always called me faggot, which was right on target, even if i was just figuring it all out
>lost my virginity to a step-father who despises me and only wanted to get off
>every single night when he got off work i was lying awake in bed, paralyzed with fear, my ass still sore from the night before
>hear the car park outside, the door unlocking
>his heavy steps from the front door to the kitchen
>hear the refrigerator door as he grabbed beers
>slamming them back one after another
>then he'd turn on the porn in the bedroom
>hear him making comments at the screen in polish
>then, at some point, he'd make his way to my bedroom
>there was no discussion
>he'd just come in, pull off my covers, pull off my underwear and start fucking me
>no lube other than his copious prejizz
>he'd fuck me mechanically, forcefully, then flood me
>sometimes, he'd just lay on me awhile, snoring
>usually, he just pulled out, wiped his dick and went back to his bedroom or got something to eat
>>
>7
>attention seeking
>middle child
>parents had a hutch in front of their water bed
>with the light of the tv i would climb up the hutch
>sneak into my parents comforter
>crawl between my dads legs, and play with his dick
>nice, glorious, 43 year old man cock. cut.
>pair of nice, sparsely furred balls.
>paid attention to my parents snore patterns and nuzzled into his cock
>put his balls in my mouth, began jerking his dick
>when he'd start to wake, i would slide out from the comforter, slide down the hutch and tip toe out into the blackened hallway
>did this numerous times.
>knew he was aware one time as he maintained "snoring" and i kept going
>made his 9 1/2 inch cock hard, beating him off under the comforter.
>slapped his dick against my tongue and face like i saw on his vhs pornos
>still remember the smell of his cock. manly.
>his precum tasted so sweet and salty
>two handed fisted him, running my tiny hands up and down 9 inches and going rough at it he starting coughing and shit
>oh shit
>slide out of the bed, down the hutch, into the hallway
>i got caught
------
>taken to a child therapist.
>never really told why
>remember playing with toys and talking to this guy
>made dinosaurs out of non-drying clay.
>younger brother would suck my dick too
>whoops
>>
(New to all this.
I had a sexual relationship with my cousin while we were in high school

It all started during the summer between my sophomoyear and my junior year. He was my junior that was going to be a freshman. I was out. He is "straight". We were at his house sitting on his bed and playing MK: Deception in nothing but gym shorts. We played rounds and rounds. Each time I won, he'd punch me in the arm. Him, vice versa. Wile playing, I kept noticing him griping his crotch in between screens. I, of course, grew horny. Eventually, he grew completely hard and leaned back. My eyes glued to his bullbas cock stretching ghe materials of his shorts. Not to mention, his giant, pool of precum through tge shorts. He looked over and said "I have a big dick, don't I? Heh heh,"

My eyes widened as he pull the shorts down to reveal a loud smack! when his throbbing monster hit his skin.

8 " uncut cock with a huge, blue vein. Pink head. Nice balls. Hairy.
"Suck it," he said.
I leaned over and did what he said. I sucked his cock. Eventually, we get completely. Him: twunk, hapoy trail and trimmed bush. Giant cock.

Me: completely smooth. Pale. Long hair. Thick 7 in dick cut. Round, bubble ass.

He rubs lotion in my pink, twinks crevice.Says thats not eenough. Spits onmy youtyouthful entrance. Rubs it in then proceeded to slide in his index finger. I wince. He reaches under me and pulls out my get up. Dick & balls. He pulls oyt his finger and spreads my cheecks. He climbs on top of me, angles his coc k head right. It puts pressure on my soaked "boy pussy". Slowly, he penetrates. Declaring war, he power fucks too fast. I flinch and ask him to stop. He goes all in. And lays on my back to whisper in my ear "dont tell,".

He pounds me. It hurt. It was pure ecstasy. I loved to hear his balls slap my ass. Pumped in and out, in and out. Our sweat gathered in our sins came together. I coukd feel his head, shaft of hhis muscle coc k stretch and abuse my insides. He came in my mouth
>>
>> cont

>> getting hard instant playing with My dick a little
>> watching daddy dick bounce a little
>> heart races like a ferrari
>> leaning over to his face
>> he "asleep"
>> not so sure but w/e
>> going down to the crotch missing the hard dick
>> looking back to his face and thinking he was looking at me
>> backed of
>> me rock hard
>> start wanking next to him
>> he still "asleep" next to me
>> cum hard on my hand
>> no blanket fml
>> clean it off at my bed
>> instant sleep
>> next day seeing daddy on his belly side next to me
>> asleep
>> going under blanket to his ass
>> playing with his asshole for a little
>> licking my finger
>> rubbing it on my dads hole
>> going slightly inside
>> no backing off no resistance
>>fuckyeah.JPEG
>>instant boner
>> feeling him pressing against it
>> back off wanking

Im rock hard right now
More to come
>>
>>1374129
your dad is hot anon do u have more preferably naked ones :) if you have kik add me: kaya_1990
>>
>>1373084
should totally ask your dad"hey dad, did u just fuck me last night" and make him fuck you when he still have a crystal clear mind
>>
>>1373864
go girl, get yourself a daddy's cock
>>
Bump guys need more
>>
>>1374129

I want to see more of that daddy :)
>>
>>1372924
I posted an anonymous ad on craigslist one time with just some headless body shots of me on all fours looking for older tops.
My dad responded to it and sent a few dick pics, the only reason I knew was because he left a number and I recognized it.
Never posted on cl after that again
>>
>>1375277
You could've sucked that dick
>>
>>1375277
You have the pics tho?
>>
File: fa8.png (888 KB, 819x613) Image search: [Google]
fa8.png
888 KB, 819x613
>>
>>1375405
damn he is soo hottt please post naked ones
>>
>>1375471
my dad doesnt just leave naked photos of himself lying around
>>
>>1375405
>>1375662
10/10 would smash in a heartbeat
>>
File: 1464750170961.jpg (6 KB, 126x188) Image search: [Google]
1464750170961.jpg
6 KB, 126x188
>>1373079
>All you can eat stepdad dick buffet
>>
>>1375405
>mou
oh shit i thought that was my boss haha was gonna say, i need a raise ;)
>>
>>1373060
came here for the brother posts

moar
>>
Bump desu ne
>>
>>1373128
sounds like my dad
>>
File: broderbund.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
broderbund.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>1372924
>not my brother, my 1/2 brother
>we had different mums
>he was athletic and i bookish
>i was muscial, classically-trained piano
>he was all about football (soccer to you lot in north america), field events
>i dreaded saturdays, but he lived for them
>every other day of the week, too
>hard to believe we were nearly the same age
>we favoured one another, he had much more muscle and wore it well
>i was a bit jealous of him, but i worshipped him, too
>he was a trifle over-protective of me, but that made me feel special
>at 15, we got to take a holiday to wales and the west coast
>took a couple days to visit county cork in ireland, too
>ended up by ourselves one afternoon in our room at the inn (boutique bolthole was how mum described it)
>we'd raided the stores and had all the snackies and candy we wanted
>ryan got on our laptop and started streaming porn
>nothing quite so intense as two fifteen year olds engrossed in porn---
>he said i should investigate something and switched over to gay porn
>one boy was slurping another's bits
>he asked me if i'd ever had that done or done that
>no, i hadn't
>he had, apparently
>he started relaying how he and J** (one of his buds) had 'experimented' several times with it
>he pulls down his shorts and starts to wank
>i'm shy, but eventually do the same
>that's how the two of us started in with each other
>we spent the remainder of the afternoon suckling each other's dicks, pulling off just as we were about to cum
>we tried 69, too, but it was too awkward for me
>ended up laying side-by-side and cumming after edging each other like that for hours
>when they got back, mum and dad found all the candy wrappers and thought we had been through a sugar rush and crashed because we were so quiet
>they would never have guessed
>it became one of our favourite past-times until he went off to school and i headed to germany
>we've never done anything since and never discussed it further
>he's even handsomer now....
>>
>parents split when I was 11 and brothers were 7
>visit dad one weekend every month and most of the summer
>stayed in hotels on weekend visits
>I'm 15 and bros are 11
>shower time
>I shower alone but brothers shower together with dad
>peek in and we all laugh and joke around
>jealous
>everyone's asleep but me
>bros in one bed, dad and I in the other
>snake dads dick out of boxer hole
>uncut (Greek) and thick
>play with it but never gets hard
>he breathes deep and moves my hand
>all this happened every weekend visit for years

Mfw he always moved my hand...
>>
Bump des u chan
>>
When i was you, probably around age 6 would shower with my dad because i would do such a poor job at washing my hair. So as a boy i noticed i dick was a lot smaller than his. I remember grabing his head because is was quick large. After a couple secounds went by of him washing his hair he jerked away from me and thats the only incident ive had with him.
>>
>>1375405
more omg
>>
Bump Chan
>>
>I'm 15, my dad 53
>he start suffering narcolepsy symptoms at the age of 48, by the time he hits 50 it's almost uncontrollable so he gets fired and has to spend all day home
>step-mom is away for the summer because she has a conference meeting tour, I am the one that has to take care of my father in case he suddenly falls sleep
>in order to prevent sleep deprivation and improve his circulatory system, doctor advised my father to work out every other day years ago, so he's pretty fit now even though he used to be a bit dat when I was younger
>hottest summer ever, 47oC at noon
>father falls asleep often for a good 40 minutes, always in his underwear
>me starts discovering I'm gay
>watching my father sleep like that makes me horny
>starts licking his sweat and touching myself everytime he's asleep
(Cont)
>>
>>1378195
>I watch a lot of porn and want to have sex as soon as possible, I don't know anyone who's gay
>I decide to start fingering myself and using a homemade dildo while watching my father sleep
>one day I notice he's hard, I decide to rub myself against him while being in my underwear
>he wakes up, I say I was just trying to catch a mosquito, and that I wasn't feeing well because of the temperature, most awkward moment ever
>the fact that he almost catches me makes me hornier
>he falls asleep while taking a shower (he had to take showers while siting in a plastic chair in case he fell asleep so he wouldn't just hit the ground like that)
>I encourage myself and knee in front of him, put his whole dick in my mouth, notice he's smaller than the porn stars I've been watching
>I try to imitate what the guys do on the vids I have been watching and I notice is dick is suddenly growing
>he went from like 4 inches to 7 inches in three seconds, I'm chocking
>decide to stop blowing him and just jack himself off before he wakes up, clean him
>I spend the whole night fapping about what happened
>I take a bus to another town to buy lube at the supermarket because I don't want to be recognized lol
>decide to try and suck him out another time, he's sleep on the couch, naked
(Cont)
>>
>>1378206
>I start jerking him so he gets hard before I start sucking, then I put the tip on my mouth
>I make him cum in my mouth, swallow it
>feels nice
>I naturally start thinking about him fucking me
>I keep plotting about putting his dick on my ass
>one day, he falls asleep while watching a football match on the dinning room
>i decide it's my chance
> I strip his underwear off, jerk him full speed, lube myself fast and then slowly start pressing my ass against his dick
>it doesn't enter, wtf is happening
>I push it a bit more, whole dick goes up like BAM
>I start screaming in pain, he doesn't wake up
>tears running down my face
>I decide to stop it, it has gone too far
>I don't try anything with my dad the rest of the summer, step mom comes back, happy family lalala
>a whole year passes on, I'm 16 now and I've have had some gay encounters, but only making out and blowjobs
>step mom has to drive to another city for some business
>dad falls asleep on his stomach, I try rolling him over because it's bad for his back to sleep like that
>I notice his cakes, I get hard and remind myself about last year
>"wouldn't it be funny if I tried it again? haha" I think to myself, so why not?
>I start rubbing my dick against his ass, full hard, get his underwear off
>run like a fucking cheetah to my room to find some lube
>lube his ass, rub my dick with his cakes, I cum
>yas
>I clean him off and dress him
>I start fingering him whenever he's asleep, sometimes I use my dildo
>one day, one of the kitchen pipes breaks off, he's fixing it, falls asleep on all four
>ok
>start humping him like if I was fucking him doggy styles
>my dick gets as hard as a baseball bat
>put his underwear off, lube him off and slowly press my dick against his ass
>it fits
>best feeling ever
>I decide to not fuck him because "it would be going too far" lol
>I jerk myself off and I jerk him too
>>
>>1378218
>when I'm about to cum, I put the tip of my dick in his ass and creampie him, then eat his ass, clean him up and he wakes up
>"dad, you fell asleep while changing the pipe, are you alright?"
>he complains that his back hurt, no word about his anus being distroyed
>long story short, I keep doing shit like this whenever I have the chance
>eventually I ride him while he falls asleep in the toilet, fuck his ass whenever he sleeps on his back, blow him every out and then
>I hear my step mom complain to a friend that she and my father never have sex anymore, my dad tells her it's like he doesn't no longer need sex
>no shit, dad
>>
>>1378195
>>1378206
>>1378218
>>1378219
lol
you are raping your dad, psycho
>>
File: jumping-the-gun.jpg (54 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
jumping-the-gun.jpg
54 KB, 960x540
>>1378218
>18
>poor as fuck
>grew up in cambridge
>mom is into crystals and chakras
>runs a wellness studio
>have to get bond for job
>plus need special insurance with it
>denied
>what.the.actual.fuck?
>i'm not actually who i think i am
>my last name is not me
>again wtf?
>mom finally tells me dad wasn't actually my dad
>never was formally adopted by him
>and he died when i was 12
>big fucking legal mess for me to sort out
>who the fuck is my actual father?
>she tells me he's a state trooper
>they split when i was a baby
>total ptsd meltdown
>find.my.roots.abc.special.report
>go back to small town new york where i was born
>want to contact and re-connect
>super fantasies of father-son reunion
>my instincts take over
>go into spy mode
>reconnaissance
>my dad is a fucking major hottie
>fit, built, looks like kyle chandler
>owns a gun store in the middle of gun central usa
>he's complete alpha dominant
>realize i want him to fuck me
>more identity crisis bullshit
>only messed around with a couple dudes growing up
>but also had girlfriends
>figured that was just a thing
>start hanging around, get to know him
>become part of the gun culture
>find work in the furniture factory
>ima local now
>my life switches gears completely
>so much for my liberal upbringing
>these.guys.are.hardcore.patriots
>i'm falling in love with my father
>he's a total player
>into sport fucking women since his long-time girlfriend split with him
>their hunting trips also seem to be an excuse for these guys to do shit with each other
>i'm all twisted up inside
>learn to hunt with these guys
>get adopted into the hunting club
>this other alpha guy and me hook up one night
>no one says nothing the following day
>complete down low hookups
>what happens at the lodge stays at the lodge amen
>get rip roaring drunk with the guys on homemade hooch a few months later
>end up in bed with my biological father
>no romance
>we're just in the same bed
>he reaches over in the dark and shit happens
(CONT>)
>>
>>1378257
Moar plz
>>
File: llpc_summ_cabin_breunig_0.jpg (429 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
llpc_summ_cabin_breunig_0.jpg
429 KB, 1600x1200
>>1378257
>i respond
>this.is.fucking.it.webm
>he just gets on top of me
>rubbing and manhandling
>he turns me over
>he reaches into the nightstand
>lubes me, slips on a condom
>pulls down my flannel boxers
>fucks me
>aside from moaning and gasping, it's completely quiet in the dark, quiet room
>out in the middle of the woods
>in upstate new york
>an alpha male unknowingly butt fucking his son
>he comes and it's all over
>he pulls off condom and turns over
>this.really.just.happened.jpg
>I hear him breathing and realize he's fallen asleep
>get up, pull on trousers and shirt
>go outside and clean up in the outhouse
>i set myself up for the biggest disappointment of my life
>stayed in town through winter
>hooked up with the other guy a handful of times
>realized i could never tell my father who i was
>it was a shit town and i had a shit job in the middle of bumfuck upstate new york
>fucking got the hell out of there
>officially changed my name to my step-father's last name
>got my bond and license
>start my new, old life back over in massachussetts
>lots of regrets
>get an alpha boyfriend
>no regrets
>>
Bump. Need moar
>>
>>1378257
>>1378267

yeah, i saw that movie too
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3522530/
>>
Need more oft that desu
>>
>>1378551
movie 'daddy' was nothing like that story anon
>>
File: looking.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
looking.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
>21
>driving with my 16 y.o. brother and his best friend to the lake
>they're in the back seat
>occasionally hear giggles, gasps
>check on them in rear-view mirror
>fuckers are messing around
>trying to hide it from me
>get boner
>eight hours in car driving with hard on?
>after four hours of this, i'm fed up
>finally tell them to knock it off
>brother sticks his tongue out at me
>flips me double bird
>his friend looks embarrassed
>feel bad about saying anything
>tell them it's just distracting me while i'm driving
>and they can save it for the lake house
>my brother just smirks at me and makes a big deal about grabbing his crotch
>fucking shameless little cunt
>get to cottage, unpack everything by myself
>two fuckers run off to the lake
>this is not going to be a fun weekend, is it?
>air out the place, start the generator
>let the water run for awhile and clean out the taps
>dispose of the dead mice in the traps
>no longer grosses me out like it used to
>sweep floors and start dinner
>kids come in and get washed up just in time to eat
>my brother's friend, call him tim, still won't look me in the eye
>tell them both i'm cool with them messing around
>i just need their help with a couple projects and to stay frosty
>i'm tired, so after i wash up, i go to my bedroom and shut the door
>my brother's room has two beds
>can hear them pushing them together
>why the fuck didn't they just lift one into place instead of shoving them across the hardwood floors?
>kids....
>wake up in middle of night, hear them going at it
>i'm fucking hard, so fap listening to them
>intense, i must have yelled out really loud when i came
>next morning, they're both looking at me intently, then quickly looking away when i see them
>what!?
>my brother wants to know if i heard them last night
>uh, yeah....
>ok
>we go on a hike, they're lagging a bit behind
>i stop to take a piss
>they come up beside me suddenly
>i'm hung and uncircumsized
>they're real interested and watch me

>
>>
File: 3-for-the-money.jpg (73 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
3-for-the-money.jpg
73 KB, 350x263
>>1378692
>my brother finally unzips and starts pissing beside me
>tim is reluctant, but finally does too
>much smaller dick than my brother
>both boys are cut
>i start to get turned on
>quickly finish, shake it off and stuff it back where it belongs
>my brother actually crossed streams with me when we were pissing
>remember doing that when we were kids
>he's giving me that look as we start back ont he trail
>that night, while my brother is playing video games, tim hangs out with me
>dude is a skinny boy
>i know he wants my dick
>i know i want to fuck him, but he's my brother's fwb
>we're out on the porch
>i've got my arm stretch out behind him
>resting on the rafter
>he's leaning back a little
>my 'tent' is just touching his ass
>my brother comes up and sees this
>grabs hold of me and tries to tackle us both
>wrestling match ensues
>opportunity for him to feel both of us out
>he's a fucking little slut apparently
>that night i hear them going at it
>tim keeps telling him to stop, that i'll hear
>my brother says it doesn't matter
>i get up and go to their door
>i got a big boner
>ask them if they're cool with this
>they both nod, wide-eyed
>end up getting between them
>touchee-feelee
>tim seems completely fascinated by my dick
>finally get him to suck it
>my brother starts making out with me, too
>spend the next couple hours doing daisy-chain sucking with the two horny fuckers
>watch my brother fuck tim
>he's a little too rough with the dude
>i have to show him how to do it better
>fuck tim nice and slow
>he took my larger dick a lot easier than my brothers
>its-all-technique.jpg
>shit's all bareback
>at least i had sense enough to pull out before i came
>fall asleep
>early morning, wake up
>two are spooned against me
>that-feeling.jpg
>get up, wash up and get dressed, put on coffee
>check on the two, they're all tangled up together
>rest of weekend was nice
>we never talked about it
>dad would have killed all of us if he ever found out:
>>
Desu
>>
The whole point of this thread is to post stories of father~son incest stories.
Why are there faggets posting stories about brothers and cousins?
Dickheads.
>>
>>1378705
>bitching about the wrong kind of fiction in a fiction threat
>>
>>1378708
...and?

That's like going to an Asian thread and post black guys because they are both minorities.

You dumb fag.
>>
>>1378728
Incest is incest don't be a dick

>>1378692
Fuckin hot, you ever fool around with your bro or his fwb again?
>>
>>1378692
>>1378702
pics senpai? ._.
>>
Bump desu
>>
So hot any tips To seduce your dad or smth?
>>
>>1379121
Yeah, best advice right here
Don't. If you really have that strong of feelings for him for some reason, go find a daddy and roleplay.
>>
and some more shit reddit discussion threads. hm is really really shit, for a porn board with rules about discussion threads
>>
>>1379136
So your contribution to the board is to spam this over and over in every thread? Lmao. Go post some pics bitchy fag
>>
File: mydaddy1.jpg (25 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
mydaddy1.jpg
25 KB, 351x351
Me and father never done anything, but I always wanted. So, my histories are lame. Pic related, it's him.

>trip to london
>since it was a job trip, I had to be with him all the time
>on the hotel in the middle of the night
>he has the habit to sleep naked
>woke up and turn on tv on mute for not wake him up
>a bad horror B-movie was passing on tv
>almost on the middle of the movie and he wakes up for went to bathroom
>seeing his unerected and cut cock. thick bush and big balls hanging over there on the middle of his legs
>can't control myself
>getting harder and harder
>nothing happens and goes to sleep after movie ends
>on the next day, I still couldn't get that sight out of my head
>harder again
>dad was on bathroom taking a shower after a long day of working
>takes advantage on this and pull my pants down and jerks off quickly
>wasn't fast enough and dad comes out of bathroom
>oh fuck it, this is so good
>continues to jerk off even if my father was right in front of me
>he does nothing about this, lay on his bed and turns on tv

I have another history. Going to write it on another post.
>>
File: mydaddy2.jpg (79 KB, 361x960) Image search: [Google]
mydaddy2.jpg
79 KB, 361x960
>>1379167
Second history.

>went to his home on weekend
>just me and him all weekend
>he lives in a studio apartment, so I sleep in a futon next to his bed
>watching tv late night with him
>I ask for change the channel
>no answer
>check his bed and see him sleeping almost uncovered by his sheets
>he was naked again
>starts getting hard
>fuck...
>seeing an opportunity right there
>mute tv in case of loud sound suddenly came out of it and wake him up
>I get close to his sheets, gently uncovering his sleepy, naked and tanned body
>his ass, big round white ass was in front of me
>feeling my dick harder than never
>touch his ass briefly enough to feel how soft and warm daddy's ass was
>go back to my futon, fearing to prolong this and wake him up, and jerks off imagining me eating that round piece of ass
>>
>>1373128
>instantly when I drop my hand onto his crotch my Dad corkscrews out of bed
Made me chuckle.
But his reaction seems a bit off. From the way you described him he seemed more like the kind of guy that'd have a long talk with you. Does this story continue?
>>
Bump desu
>>
>>1379011
no, just the one weekend and i wasn't expecting any of it. originally, it was just supposed to be me and my little brother.

fucker's married now and has two kids. i fuck guys exclusively now.

his friend, tim, joined the army and just got out after 15 years. don't think he's gay and think they stopped messing around after high school. just stupid kids messing around. my brother probably instigated everything, he was a horny fucker and tried to get his dick into anything he could when he was a kid.

if it hadn't happened the way it did, i would never have ended up making out and doing oral with my own brother. he was hot for it.
>>
>>1379035
no i am not going to post pics, but the two i chose are close. i look more like the guy in the middle, while the guy to the right sort of looks like my brother. if the dude to the left weren't so tall and had blonde hair, that would look like his friend.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>1380013
Fuck off nigglet
>>
File: now thats what i call edgy 2.jpg (118 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
now thats what i call edgy 2.jpg
118 KB, 720x720
>>1380026
>>
>>1380013
>>1380018
>>1380026

You dumb fucks. How the shit did you get bated by this? Are you that eager to have your racist notions validated that you couldn't tell this was just some other white dude trolling?
>>
File: g3i80xrtr.jpg (11 KB, 220x211) Image search: [Google]
g3i80xrtr.jpg
11 KB, 220x211
>>1380026

go back to your racist containment board
----->/pol/
>>
>>1380109
Stop appropriating my culture you mysogynist shitlord.
>>
File: hitler_gtfo.gif (61 KB, 445x315) Image search: [Google]
hitler_gtfo.gif
61 KB, 445x315
>>1380179
>my culture
>>
Bump desu wanna hear more daddy storys
>>
Bump
Dont let this die, for the love of nuts
>>
Need moar
>>
ITT:Pathological Liars and their made-up stories
>>
Bump bump
>>
my ex used to suck his father.
he was tendentiously straight (i'm a girl) and his father good looking and widow: we didn't talk so much about that but it seems like daddy used the "i'm so alone and i do so much for you" card
The few informations that leaked have been
>"a bit bigger than mine" 7 inches and quite fatty dick
>"used to cover my head with a towel to not look at me"
>"always ended cumming in mouth because cleaner..."
>>
>>1381406
>tendentiously
1. first time this word has ever been used on 4chan (you go girl!)
2. is his family by any chance greek or albanian?
3. he just used his son and his son apparently took no pleasure in it and was ashamed
>>
File: Hambeast.jpg (48 KB, 609x480) Image search: [Google]
Hambeast.jpg
48 KB, 609x480
>>1381316
bitch
bitch
Bitch
Bitch
BITCH!

Go troll someplace else idiot
>>
File: 14.jpg (9 KB, 258x145) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
9 KB, 258x145
>>1372924
>14
>my mom works 2 jobs
>gets new boyfriend
>fucking career criminal white supremacist
>has some nasty tattoos
>dude treats me real nice, but he fucking scares me
>stays home all day drinking
>sometimes comes home in morning after being out all night
>starts filling the house with super nice appliances, flat-screen TVs and furniture
>fills basement with boxes of the stuff
>his friends are equally nasty
>mom works her butt off
>despite the shit he gets, we never have enough money
>i get home from school and go to my room
>dude gives me these looks that creep me out
>always takes showers and walks around with just a towel
>sometimes takes off towel to dry his hair when he comes into my room making comments
>does he really need to show it off to me?
>they get hitched
>fucker stops being nice to me
>starts complaining to mom about what a shit I am
>starts getting aggressive with me
>mom believes him and not me
>one day he's yelling at me and shoving me and i shove back
>he manhandles me and forces me down on my bed
>pulls down my pants and says he's going to teach me a lesson
>rapes me a long time
>in between leaves his dick inside me
>i thought the afternoon would never end
>afterwards he pulls me into the shower and cleans everything up
>says if i don't stop crying or if i tell anyone, he'll kill mom and me
>i hurt for like a week
>i try to stay away from home as much as possible until mom gets home
>he tells her i'm a delinquent and running around after school
>both of them are now against me
>after a month, he grabs me the moment she leaves for work
>shoves his dick in my face and says i can suck him or he will fuck me, my choice
>i suck him, choking
>afterwards, he fucks me anyway
>this happens several times
>after a few times, i start getting boners while he's fucking me and i cum while he's doing it
>he notices and says i must like it and that i'm a faggot and this is what faggots do

--->
>>
>>1381518
>manhandles me and forces me down

this is my fetish!
>>
>>1381518
>i can't take it anymore and one night when he's out with his friends, i try to tell her
>she hits me
>ima dirty liar trying to hurt her
>destroy what little pleasure she has
>why do i have to be such a shit
>he comes home
>she tells him what i said
>fucking scared to death because of what he said he'd do
>he pulls her over and tells her that he didn't want to get me in trouble
>apparently i've been coming on to HIM
>what the actual fuck
>he calms her down and says i'm just sexually confused, etc.
>no hope of getting out of this one
>next day, he doesn't hit me or rape me
>instead he's really gentle
>fucks me nice and slow, whispers nice things in my ear
>makes it feel really good
>tells me i'm his special boy
>never came so hard in my whole life
>does this three days in a row
>ima big fucking mess and i feel like i'm going insane
>following day, her envelope with all the money for the previous two weeks is laying on the kitchen table
>get home from school, see it
>check and he's still passed out
>grab it before he can get it and spend it
>throw clothes in his dufflebag
>stuff food in my backpack
>fucking run away
>never want to see them again
>and good riddance
>thought it would be easier to be a homeless street kid than face any more of that shit
>turns out i was wrong
>>
>>1381527
>turns out i was wrong

cool story bro
>>
>>1381527
if this shit is true, muh prayers go to u, anon
>>
Bump desu
>>
Bump des u pls more
>>
bump bump
>>
File: dumbjock.jpg (25 KB, 236x324) Image search: [Google]
dumbjock.jpg
25 KB, 236x324
>38
>my son had just turned 18
>he'd been living with his mom
>(fucking gold-digging whore)
>she'd finally kicked him out
>(no more child support, so fuck him, apparently)
>kid was a jock
>the fucker had been spoiled
>did not know what to do with himself after high school
>(hey, dipshit, maybe you should've actually studied instead of letting nerds take tests for you while you threw a football around and fucked cheerleaders for 3 years)
>i'd only got to see him three times a year since he was 12
>emails and skype just aren't enough, ya' know?
>matt calls me once he hits the airport, i tell him to take a fucking taxi
>he arrives like 45 minutes later, just as i'm pulling one out
>(well i am a single, horny fucker, right?)
>my boy comes through the front door and i'm actually shocked
>he's 6'-4", solid muscle, blonde and blue like his mother (the aforementioned faithless, but nonetheless beautiful whore) and fucking built
>(like i was back in high school and college)
>'imposing physical presence' doesn't quite cover it
>he embraces me like one of his football buddies and after the mandatory bearhug (it's a thing), pulls off
>fucker actually has tears in his eyes
>apparently leaving was not his choice and his mother tossed him aside just like she threw me away
>his voice was deep--even deeper than mine--and he either had stuffed a couple socks in his briefs, was VERY happy to see me or my boy was packing major dick down there
>we got him settled into the back bedroom next to mine and i showed him the new place, including the pool (still not filled) and the pool house
>he really liked the pool house
>suggested to me that when it was done, it could be HIS place
>(getting ahead of yourself, kiddo, this is supposed to be a temporary thing until you get your head screwed back on)
>i threw a pizza in the oven, but before we could get to it, he'd already downed a six of my imported beers like they were miller lite, my leftoever ham sandwiches and a gallon of milk

cont
>>
>>1372924
Not my father, but I do have a story of myself with a close mentor whom was an older man.

>18, blonde, blue eyes, milky skin, athletic build. Straight but curious about men at the time.
>I was working at a restaurant and there was a frequent customer I became friends with.
>In his 50's, big build, black beard, dark skin.
>He was openly gay and would hit on me from time to time, but we talked a good amount and he would always leave me really good tips.
>Anyways, it all started because I got in trouble with the law and needed a good amount of money.
>I made enough to pay it, I just needed a loan, so I went to Bob(We'll just call him Bob).
>He was completely cool about it and told me to come to his place after work to pick it up. He was having a party as well and said I could enjoy that if I wanted too.
>After work I came over and the party he was having was actually a gay orgy. It looked like it just began though because everyone had clothes on. Everyone was drinking, talking, or watching the gay porn on the tv.
>When I walked in, a lot of their eyes shifted towards me, but me and Bob walked straight to his room. He handed me a check and asked if I was going to stay.
>I initially said no and I explained to him how I was straight but he eventually convinced me to stay for a bit because it would be pretty rude of me not to.
>I went out, drank a little, then started talking to this one guy named Ron. Black, 50s, husky build.
>As I drank more, I started thinking more and more about getting fucked.
>Eventually Ron asked if I was gay and I responded with, "I don't know."
>He asked about my experience and I didn't have any and then he asked if I wanted to move to the couch.
>I said why not, my legs were sore anyways.
>We talked a bit more and then he started to make a move on me. He said he wanted to see more of my body and a lot of the other guys do too.
>Blushing and shy from everyone's staring at me, I didn't know what to say.
>>
File: showertime.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
showertime.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>1382167
cont
>(my food bill just tripled)
>as we ate and he talked (nonstop) he brought me up to speed with everything
>so much you only get 1-on-1
>he'd grown 3" since i'd seen him
>dumped his old grille
>(reading between lines, she dumped him lol)
>gone through another girlfriend
>who dumped him because he'd been fucking everything with tits
>but that was ok because they'd graduated and she was going off to college in the fall
>but he'd had a major setback: his best friend had fallen and hit his head water-skiing during spring break and had died
>matt was devastated
>even with all the help his coach and buds could muster, he'd barely graduated
>he wasn't scholarship material, either
>my boy was in some trouble
>we stayed up long into the night, eating, drinking and talking
>my most meaningful connection with him since he was 12
>suddenly, he was the same boy standing there in the doorway when his mother kicked me out of our home in chicago
>well, he was in L.A. with me now and we were going to fix that
>before going to bed, i showed him how to work the shower in his room (fucking control panel) and then took a shower myself
>as he shucked his clothes on the floor and entered, we momentarily stood naked across from each other, close enough to touch
>i'm hung a good 8" but my boy probably had a good 2" on me, his muscles stood taut from his abdominals (like body armor) and his shoulders were the broadest thing in the world
>fucker was built better than i ever was in my prime
>must have got that and his extra inches from my wife's side of the family
>her brother had been all-american and built like a tank, i remembered
>he must have had extra down there, too, i suppose
>his blue eyes locked onto my green ones, his blonde and sun-bleached mop a good 2" higher than my brown military cut
>he was deeply tanned, but his midsection was as white as a vampire's butt
>there was something there and i could feel my dick give a tug as his eyes momentarily widened

cont
>>
>>1382173

>He started to pull my shirt up and then eventually pulled it up over my head, I let him.
>He then told me to stand, which I did and then began pulling my pants/underwear, down then off.
>Bob and then a bunch of the other guys came over and started to rub my cock, ass, mouth, as I laid on my back.
>First thing Bob said before being the first to stick his cock in my mouth, "I knew you were a good boy."
>Ron started oiling up my ass and another older guy started sucking me off.
>Ron then lifted my legs up while I still was sucking on Bob and tried to fuck me. I was too tight so he used toys instead.
>I started sucking off a couple other guys and then they started to cum.
>One of them came in my mouth and then the other on my face.
>Then I moved to the arm of the couch and was bent over it. Ron started to fuck me and his cock was bigger than any of the toys.
>I sucked more cock in that position as Ron pounded my no longer virgin ass.
>Then Bob started fucking me and I sucked on Ron.
>Ron was by far the most aggressive, a lot of face fucking, smacking, but eventually he came on my face too.
>Bob came on my ass and then I got fucked by another two guys in Bob's room.
>I'm pretty sure they were a couple and they really wanted to record me, they said it was a huge kink of theirs.
>The one guy sucked my cock while I sucked the other guy's. Then the bigger guy, the one who I was sucking off, started to fuck me in the missionary position.
>The other guy had me suck his balls and then he put his ass in my mouth and I licked that as well.
>The small guy came on my chest and the bigger one came on my dick. Then they convinced me to cum on my own face.
>I showered there, left, woke up with the sorest neck and ass anyone can ever have.
>>
File: frot.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
frot.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
>>1382184
cont
>as he took his shower, i dressed
>what a time to get a stiffie, but i'd never finished tossing myself off
>in my room, i finally gave up trying to get it to go down in my pyjama bottoms
>just pulled it out and started bring my good ole buddy to full throttle
>i was buck-ass naked, halfway to paradise when matt walked in on me holding a towel wrapped around his trunk
>we froze when we saw each other
>i dropped my prick at the same time he dropped his towel
>ok, awkward doesn't quite cover it
>i'm turning red, standing there with a full hard on
>he's naked, his dick's engorging dramatically and he's getting all flushed, too
>there we are, estranged father and hunky son
>facing each other with our boners
>unable to pull away
>finally i just start pulling my dick again
>'i wasn't able to get off this afternoon,' i offer lamely
>'me, neither', he said, breathing heavilly
>so...there we are...staring at each other, fapping away intently like our lives depended on it, like 2 feet away from each other
>he shuddered an momentarily lost his balance, falling towards me
>i instinctively reached out and caught him and there we were, cheek to jowl
>i put my hand on my son's boner and then with both hands starting pounding away furiously
>he grabbed mine in his huge paw and pulled away
>we adjusted so that our faces were in front of each other, our foreheads touching
>the feel of my son's warm hand pulling my dick, his other hand cupping my balls was too much
>i shuddered, falling into him and sending hot ropes of jizz across his hands, chest and his massive dick
>he let out a whoop and immediately spasmed, flooding my front, with one particularly forceful fountain hitting the dimple of my chin
>a lot simply ended up on the floor between us
>after we'd recovered and separated we quickly took showers and i cleaned up the mess on my carpet
>next day we never mentioned it
>matt got his groove back as a surfer
>same life, more money
>i got remarried
>true confession
>>
Just a note for all y'all that are going to be writing fictional stuff for this thread: Average human penis length is 5.5 to 6 inches erect. It really ruins any semblance of reality when every son is a musclebound jock with an 8 inch penis and every dad is a musclebound jock with a 10 inch penis.
>>
>>1382204
They're internet inches.
>>
Happy Father's Day
>>
>>1382204

Would you read a story about an obese old dad with a 2" clit diddling his son who is bed-ridden with advanced leukemia and wasting disease?

Actually, never mind. I don't want to know.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>1382204
>when every son is a musclebound jock with an 8 inch penis and every dad is a musclebound jock with a 10 inch penis.

Actually, I think he specified that their penis lengths were the other way around. Pay attention and make sure your complaints are spot on. Accuracy counts.
>>
File: questionsoflife.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
questionsoflife.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>1382204

complaining about gay sex stories with guys with big dicks in a porn thread

Дo you эveй inteяиet?
>>
File: 1454595027624.jpg (723 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
1454595027624.jpg
723 KB, 1200x797
>be 15
>still confused about my sexuality
>but been fooling around with my best friend for a couple years
>stepdad walks in on us one day and catches me sucking dick
>incredibly fucking embarrassing
>thankfully he doesn't bring it up again or mention it to anyone
>but his attitude towards me suddenly changes afterwards
>up until then he'd always been distant and pretty much ignored me
>now all of a sudden he starts giving lots of positive attention
>I'm too dumb to realize what's going on, at first I thought he was making fun of me
>then he starts getting "physically affectionate" and I finally start catching on
>I'm kinda intimidated, but also flattered and turned on
>I eventually work up the courage to start flirting back
>we push things further and further until we're openly feeling each other up
>he finally "lets" me get into his pants, and I end up blowing him while he jerks me off
>this becomes an increasingly regular thing for us
>goes on for about half a year before he starts fucking me too
>the fact that I really enjoyed getting butt-fucked (after I got used to it) is basically what made me finally admit to myself "welp, I guess I really am a fucking faggot after all"
>this continued kinda off-and-on (but mostly on) for several years, even after I moved away for college
>then him and my mom got divorced, and I haven't seen much of him since
>I feel kinda conflicted about the whole thing, especially now that I'm looking back at it
>I enjoyed the sex a lot, but it was pretty one-sided and really awkward fucking relationship
>I always felt like I was in way over my head, and didn't have any real control over the situation
>but aside from sometimes getting too rough in the heat of the moment, he never really took things too far or forced me into doing anything I didn't want
>so... I guess it was a positive experience? Overall? Even though it wasn't really "healthy"?
>have a pretty big fetish for older men now, so I guess there's that
>>
>>1382204
This.

Its pretty much why every porn literature threads and websites are so shit and a fucking chore to read with all this "hurr he was 12 inches long and 13 around" derivative garbage. Suspension of disbelief broken immediately broken.
>>
>>1373409
I was sexually abused as a kid by my dad. I don't have any personal memories of it. But I know something fucked up happened.

Because A: I do NOT recollect anything at all before the age of 8 years old. And every person I've mentioned this to IRL says it's weird as fuck and brings up tons of memories they have of when they were younger than 8.

And B: I do have a couple of very hazy memories of being in a closet (with the way our bedroom was set up at the time if you sat/stood in the closet no one who opened the door and stuck their head into the room would be able to see us) and playing with my older sister. We were playing "Aladdin and Princess Jasmine" she would ALWAYS be Aladdin because it wasn't fair that dad made her be Jasmine every time. She would make me take my clothes of and suck on my nipples. I remember getting mad at her for doing other things. But all I remember is the emotion, not the events themselves.

To this fucking day I loathe my sister with a fiery passion unequaled by a thousand burning desert suns.

I don't know if I have repressed memories due to trauma (my dad was physically abusive as well. He almost beat my mom to death and that's when she finally left him and took all of us kids with her) or if it's just sheer fucking denial.

I WISH my dad was even semi attractive, and that I could put some kind of kinky twist on this. It would make life much more endurable. I hate getting shit for being the only person in my entire family (other than my mom) who is afraid of my dad and wants nothing to do with him.

My poor mom literally lives in terror of my dad randomly showing up on our porch banging on our front door. But all of my siblings fucking love him and let him babysit their kids.

For all of you fellow anons who aren't absolutely terrified of your dads after what they have done to you, well, I envy you. And I hope you all continue to live fear free.
>>
>>1382706

Is this what you do when I'm not around? You think I don't know about this shit? HUH? You little pansy. Getting online to look at naked men so you can get a good eyeful of cock and wanna make up shit about the old man, is that it? That's how you see me? One of your faggot fucking fantasies? Is that what you like, you wanna slobber on the old man's cock, is that it? You fucking disgusting piece of shit. Goddam pervert. You sit around and whack off to men and then go online to some homo porn place and talk shit about your dad because you think you're some smart shit, don't you. Wanna make up some shit about your sister and whatever other crazy shit you dream up.

Keep it up. Keep it up and you'll fucking wish it was real. I can be there so fast you're head will spin and we'll just see what kind of little pussy bitch you really are. I'll kick your ass all the way back to your mother's house and you'll be begging to suck my dick by then, you fucking fairy faggot. I oughta pop one right in your face, take a pic and show it to your little faggot friends, you miserable little shit. Let everyone have a good laugh at your little pervert fantasies.
>>
>>1382743

And boy, let me tell you something else, and listen up real good because I wanna make sure we're crystal fuckin clear on this. If I EVER check your history again and see you online spoutin some shit about 'my daddy touched me boo hoo hoo' I'm not gonna kick your ass. You know goddam well what Im gonna do and there aint no undoing it. I got the place, I got the tools. Just give me a reason. Give me another fuckin reason and you will wish to fucking god my dick was the only thing stuck inside your skull you dirty dick-eating little faggot. Just give me a fucking reason, I swear to god. Goddam disgrace. Thats what you are. You think you're some smart shit, getting online and making up shit to put some dirt on me, and I'm the one that has to tell my friends my son is dead because I'm too damned ashamed to tell them the truth that my son turned into a dick eating little faggot that writes fantasies online about his own fucking father. Worthless sack of peter-puffing shit. Go suck some more men off you fucking punk bitch. Its all your worth to anyone anyways
>>
File: kek.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>1382743
>>1382744
>>
File: 1460913040734.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1460913040734.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>not with my dad, but with my uncle
>pretty much the closest thing I have to a father figure anyway though, since my dad is a fuckin deadbeat, so w/e
>not in an "authority figure" way, but he's always been a huge mentor for me
>he was honestly the only really supportive/trustworthy/non-shitty adult I had growing up, my family is p. fuckin shitty
>so of course when I was starting to figure out I was into guys and feeling guilty and confused as fuck about that, my uncle was the only person I could talk to about it
>and not only was he cool about it, but he also confessed to doing some experimental gay shit of his own back when he was my age
>looking back, I think I already sorta had a crush him without realizing it, but that's definitely what kicked it into overdrive
>cue several years of me awkwardly trying to sorta flirt with him
>and he would sorta play along, sometimes
>but every time it seemed like things were starting to get serious, he'd always just laugh it off like we were both just kidding around
>was frustrating as fuck at the time, I felt like he was cockteasing me
>course looking back, I realize he was just y'know, trying to let his dumb horny jailbait nephew down easy without hurting my feelings
>so after a while I gave up on anything really happening
>so it was a pretty big surprise when later, couple weeks after I turned 18, he got me over to his place alone and starting putting moves on me
>I didn't even think he was serious until he pulled me onto his lap and started sticking his tongue down my throat
>I was plenty happy to go along with it though
>ended up spending the whole weekend there, lost track of how many times we made each other cum
>mostly sucked each other, frotted, and traded handjobs, and he even let me fuck him (sorta... I came too fast for it to really count...)
>I really wanted him to fuck me too, but he was afraid of hurting me... took a few more months before I finally talked him into that
>we've been fuck-buddies ever since
>>
>>1382770

Thats cool. I think incest is a very personal thing. It really does go back to 'a mans home is his castle' and the state needs to stay out of it. I dont condone abuse or exploitation, but if the son is close to adulthood or its a brother, I think it is sweet as long as neither one makes a big deal of it. I think family should be allowed to show affection however they want as long as its not exploitative.

fine webm, btw
>>
File: tumblr_ltchwoeb4x1qf7g6o.gif (476 KB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltchwoeb4x1qf7g6o.gif
476 KB, 350x260
>>1382743
>>1382744
>>
File: 1459813886746.gif (1 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1459813886746.gif
1 MB, 256x192
>>1382743
>>1382744
This shit real?
>>
>>1382792
Thanks. It's kinda nice being able to talk about this shit online, I've never seen why incest is such a big fucking deal (especially for gay dudes, no chance of mutant babies) but it's such a huge taboo you can't ever admit to it IRL. Even with people who are otherwise really open minded about sexual shit will just assume you were abused and brainwashed if you defend your own experiences (believe me, I made the mistake of trying to talk about it with a friend once).

And yeah, I realize that for every situation like mine, there's a lot more that really are abusive and fucked up. I think it really depends on the older man to set boundaries... like yeah, I would've loved to have started hooking up with my uncle earlier than we did... but it's probably for the best that he waited until I was legal. It might've given me some weird fucking complex if I'd started riding his dick in middle school. And he's also done a lot to keep things from getting too carried away... like right after started hooking up, I got way too clingy and tried to get all "serious" and shit. But he shut that down, made sure that the sex stayed casual and we preserved the existing platonic side of our relationship instead of letting me chase after some sort of hopeless doomed romantic thing.
>>
File: 1360207809409.gif (1 MB, 285x212) Image search: [Google]
1360207809409.gif
1 MB, 285x212
>>1382799

No.

You fucking idiot.
>>
File: huh.jpg (7 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
7 KB, 191x264
>>1382743
father's day triggered someone somewhere nohow sweet jesus lord yessiree amen
>>
File: 1285609434516.jpg (27 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
1285609434516.jpg
27 KB, 600x432
>>1382803

be nice

we are having laffs
>>
File: blown_away.jpg (12 KB, 420x240) Image search: [Google]
blown_away.jpg
12 KB, 420x240
>>1382743
>>1382744

me lost a couple teeth there i think
>>
File: 7063203401_f80c2faa1f_b.jpg (222 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
7063203401_f80c2faa1f_b.jpg
222 KB, 1024x575
>>1382743
>>1382744
>>
>be me
>parents divorced at 14
>live with dad because my mom is a druggie lesbian now
>we get really close over the next year
>dad starts flirting with me, asking about girls etc
>he already knows im a fag
>remind him
>he asks if im the type to "pitch or catch"
>im all embarrased
>"i-i dunno"
>says I seem like a catcher because i dont do manly things
>"m-maybe, idk"
>trying to hide boner
>he wraps his arm around me and like, 1 arm hugs me
>i put my head on his shoulder
>he asks if im a virgin
>tell him ofc
>he says i need experience so someone doesnt hurt me
>wtf he's never been like this before
>tells me to just lie on my back
>suddenly gets aggressive
>pulls off my shorts
>spits on my ass, not even ready or cleaned out
>unzips his jeans and he's already hard
>doesnt even make me blow him or anything, instantly rams his dick in my ass
>feels like im being split in half, he has a huge dick
>0 pleasure out of it for myself bc of how much it hurts
>ass starts to bleed
>sees what he's doing to me so hurries up and cums in my ass
>zips back up and gets in his car to go somewhere
>asshole bleeding and im shitting cum
>hurts to walk for about a week, jack off constantly to that memory for a while
>about a week later, asks if im still a faggot
>say yes
>raped again in the same way
>keep saying yes and continue getting raped (i start to secretly enjoy it eventually) for like 4 years
>stopped talking to him after i turned 18
>>
>>1382744

Even if so it's anonymous you pseudo daddy faggot

Even if this is not real by writing that seems like you would wish ya son is slobbing your dick
>>
>>1383063

In all fairness, historically, this isnt uncommon. He spent a fortune on raising you and got a non-breeding male. Socially, thats a same a female that he couldnt marry off. So whether he knows it or not, he is just following the typical trajectory for the father of a non-breeding feminized male. Normally, he'd have finished by selling you off before you became socially obvious.

Its not as heartless as you seem to imply. Men invest a lot to make a family, and if it produces one that is essentially mentally sterile, the head of household will try to recover their losses.Since we dont live in an age where he has easy access to a market to sell you, it never occurred to him so I guess instinct was just to use you himself and get at least something out of it.

I know it may be hard and maybe neither of you will accept that as a natural reaction because our culture doesn't view males or family dynamics in an economical way anymore. But neither of you should feel ashamed, it was instinct. Its not something to lose your father to over a confusing grudge.

Clearly he wasnt the type to accept it. So it was either that or ignoring you, cutting you off or worse, trying to change you through long term scolding or manipulation.

People have 'daddy' fantasies for a reason. Not all that is natural is legal or socially approved of.
>>
>>1383170
Dude, will you give your creepy amateur evopsych essays a rest? This isn't even the only thread I've seen you repeatedly try to derail with breathless rants about "non-breeding males" and the creepy reduction of all people down to their role as either "penetrators" and "penetratees". As if whether you prefer topping or bottoming is somehow the root of the entire fucking human experience, what the fuck.
>>
File: MadCowDisease.jpg (9 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
MadCowDisease.jpg
9 KB, 259x195
>>1383170
>He spent a fortune on raising you and got a non-breeding male.

what the fuck, i thought this was a porn thread and not a nazi eugenics tract

>non
>breeding
>male

feel like i've just done a tour of select sires and gotten a lecture from the bull breeders
>>
File: daddy_issues.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
daddy_issues.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>1383210
ironing out their differences one inch at a time
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
>>
Lol post stories fags
>>
>>1383201

1. You don't have to read them. Between your LMB and RMB you should find a scroll wheel. Familiarize yourself with it and you will find it very useful.

2. I am glad you find them creepy. People need knocked out of their comfort zone if they are to be exposed to truths that aren't necessarily conducive to their fantasy views. It shows you're thinking.

3. >reduction of all people down.
I am reflecting observed reality, not writing it. Take it up with the forces of natural selection and all its multi-variant influences on social interaction.

4. >somehow the root of the entire fucking human experience
These things are the effect, not the cause. They play out in many ways. Since this is a homosex board, I address that particular incarnation.

5. > try to derail
They only get derailed if people like you reply and try to argue observation.

6. >give your creepy amateur evopsych essays a rest?

Imagine a large baked rock orbiting a shrinking red sun. New York city is buried under a mile of silt and dust from billions of years of dry winds blowing sand from the dry ocean floor across the desert where New England was. Not a creature stirs, not a leaf grows, and the only sound this planet makes is the dull moan of wind scattering pebbles across the barren dirt.

Then as now, I will be posting tl;dr arm-chair anthropological analyses of males fucking males until the very end of time.

You are locked in here with me, forever. Get used to it.
>>
>>1383242
God damn, you write like an insecure teenager desperately trying to convince himself that he's a deep and complicated intellectual. And I say this as a man who once was an insecure teenager that pulled the exact same shit.

Writing isn't a competition to see who can spew most high-falutin' verbage and hammer their points home with walls of authoritative-sounding text. If you want to communicate your ideas in a way that will actually persuade other people, try not to act like a pretentious twat who has huffily descended from his ivory tower to impatiently lecture the teeming hoi polloi.

If you can't manage that, at least do us all the favor of adopting a trip so we can filter you. Pretty please?
>>
>>1383258
Don't bother talking to this guy, he's beyond help. He's here literally all the time spouting his 'wisdom' while somehow being totally oblivious to what an insecure, pretentious asshat he comes off as. And he thinks he's teaching us things LOL.
>>
File: 1349245630798.gif (2 MB, 350x202) Image search: [Google]
1349245630798.gif
2 MB, 350x202
>>1383258

The article "the" does not belong in usage of the phrase "hoi polloi". Hoi is the Greek word for 'the' and therefore it is redundant to say "the teeming hoi polloi".

I just enlightened you yet again against your will. I inserted my wisdom right into your skull that will impregnate your mind with a fact that will be there forever. Even now you know you can't get it out. A man you despise thrust his throbbing intellect directly into your head and changed it forever and there's nothing you can do about it.

Right in front of everyone. I took your ignorance, laid it bare for everyone and destroyed it with my knowledge and leave you exposed with my knowledge in your head for all to see, helpless to deny it or do anything about it. A part my knowledge is now part of you and you will never be able to use the word again without thinking of me, today, now.

That part of your synaptic structure belongs to me now. I created it and there's nothing you can do about it. Deep down, you are grateful that I spared you from showing your ignorance to anyone else later. You know you owe me, and that makes you mine.

Anyone else want a shot with this slut? I need a cigarette. Trust me, he's not going anywhere.
>>
What is this autism
>>
>>1383277
Did you run out of anti-psychotics again?
We want sex story's, not the melodramatic shit you spew out.
>>
File: lollipop_guild.jpg (38 KB, 360x246) Image search: [Google]
lollipop_guild.jpg
38 KB, 360x246
>>1383277

i think that some guys get really fucked up because their fathers abused them

i think that YOU are fucked up because he DIDN'T

you should put up a cum-dump advert on cl and grindr and 'take all cummers' and let everyone from swishy trannies to ironmen, old grandpas and 18 year old virgins take turns on your ass all day long

but then--hopefully--someone will have fucked some sense into you, you autistic moron
>>
>>1383277
>That part of your synaptic structure belongs to me now. I created it and there's nothing you can do about it. Deep down, you are grateful that I spared you from showing your ignorance to anyone else later. You know you owe me, and that makes you mine.
Oh my god. You must be absolutely unbearable in real life. I refuse to believe you have any friends, any claim otherwise is obvious BS. Troll or not, this is the saddest anon I've come across in the time I've been here. Do you ever leave?
>>
File: tumblr_nvwb55vzKo1st6cbvo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvwb55vzKo1st6cbvo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x271
>>1383292

You will take what you can get. Proof is that you're still here nagging me with solicitations to reply.

>>1383295

"Being fucked up" depends on how you define it if you can do it objectively at all. If a person lets an experience define them, then it is up to them.

As for your fantasy, thank you for showing us whats in your head. Dont be embarrassed; honesty is liberating and refreshing. My only judgement would be against someone saying it then denying thinking it.
>>
>>1383296

If I had time, I would love to hear what your "friends" mean to you.

I keep people close who are useful to me. I'm not a high schooler who seeks peer validation, so healthy adults outgrow the concept of 'friends' as anything but a kind euphemism for associates.

And I leave when people stop pestering me for replies. Or I find something more entertaining than crushing critics who have no clue about the topics they choose to argue with me.

My next stop is probably Grindr or Hornet. Sex and seduction are a welcome relief from conversation. If they insist on it, I like to agitate them as much with unpopular truisms so they can relieve their new frustration by rage-fucking or forcing their cock into the same hole whence they heard such uncomfortable high-minded observations.

I envy them. I've never had the pleasure of degrading anyone more intelligent than me and using their magniloquent and thoughtfully articulate mouth as a common two-bit cumdump. Perhaps they dont exist.
>>
>>1383313
>literally the whole board is laughing at him
>still on his high horse
>being this oblivious
>>
>>1383317
I almost feel bad for him.
>>
>>1383317

>literally still replying
>>
>>1383326
Where's my absurd, two paragraph rebuttal? Are you getting lazy on us? Also, I've only replied twice, there's apparently quite a few of us that find your supposed wisdom laughable.
>>
>>1383313
>I keep people close who are useful to me
This. This right here make you a garbage person.
>>
> To continue this thread:

> 19 y.o me and always very horny. Hormones and stuff, you know what i mean.
> At a family party with family, friends and some friends of my uncle who hosted the party.
>Getting a buzz from the alcohol, smoked a joint with my uncle to boost the buzz
>Uncle gets really touchy and i don't appear to mind.
> Me going for a piss. Uncle follows me and joins me in the bathroom. We piss together and i start to get hard, uncle seems a bit hard too.
>Done pissing and we both have awkward boners.
>Compliments me with my big cut dick, uncle is uncut with big fuzzy balls and a really fit body, i return the compliment and stare at his dick.
>Uncle takes the lead and grabs my rock hard dick and starts to jerk it.
>Close my eys and kept thinking how wrong this is, but i felt so good at the same time.
>Grab my uncle's dick and start to jerk him. His dick grew even bigger and harder and started to leak a big stream of pre-cum.
>Uncle gets on knees and starts sucking my dick I'm in heaven as he know's his way with my cut cock.
>Tell him i'm about to cum and he stops. He starts slowly jerking his own big, veiny and uncut cock.
>Get on my knees and begin to suck his cock. His dick throbs on my tongue and i can taste his stream of pre-cum, wich made my very horny and got my pre-cum flowing too.
>Uncle moans and groans while he fucks my mouth, gagging occasionally as he tries to force his dick far in to my mouth.
>Suddenly my uncle cums. He blasts 9 shots of cum in my mouth and i reluctantly swallow it. >Taste exactly like my own cum, i like it a bit.
>Uncle starts sucking my dick again and he wouldn't stop until i came.
>Climax without warning in uncle's mouth, he gags and coughs and my cum lands all over his face and shirt.
>Clean up.
>Uncle asked what i thought of it and if i like it. >Lied and said no, he laughed and said he could tell i was not honestly answering the question.
>Starting to blush like crazy.
>Go to party again.
>>
>>1378257
>>their hunting trips also seem to be an excuse for these guys to do shit with each other

excuse me??? so the world is as exactly as gay as i think it is
>>
>>1378267
>an alpha male unknowingly butt fucking his son

its lines like this that make 4chan worth while
>>
>>1383170
what the fuck lol
>>
File: hi daddy.jpg (35 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
hi daddy.jpg
35 KB, 550x366
>>
File: hoops.jpg (35 KB, 320x212) Image search: [Google]
hoops.jpg
35 KB, 320x212
>be 17
>serious about this one grille in high school
>we've been dating on and off
>i can't get her to fuck tho
>she just shuts me down with the 'i'm a christian' party line
>promise ring bullcrap
>i've seriously never fucked anyone
>and blowjobs don't really count as sex
>(just ask president clinton lol)
>i'm good looking, got a good build and i'm hung
>ok, hung AVERAGE
>(why couldn't god give me 2 more inches right lol)
>my brother meanwhile, only 16, is nailing every pussy in sight
>he is skinny and rat-faced and has a small dick
>how can he be having so much sex compared to me?
>he's like a sex machine
>(what the fuck is up with that?)
>spend way too much time fantasizing, watching porn and fapping
>my gf 'announces' one day when we're with a group of friends from school that she's dumping me
>again
>she's drinking wine coolers with her 'sisters'
>they're sitting in the garage gossipping and laughing their twats off
>she says she wants a more aggressive guy
>meanwhile, me and a couple guys are just outside the garage shooting hoops, joking and trading insults
>the garage funnels all the sound out to us, so like we're hearing everything
>i put the basketball under my arm and just stand there like an idiot, open-mouthed
>they finally realize i just heard everything
>"fuck you, dara," i say, and leave with scott
>(she can find her own way home)
>scott and i drive to the 711 and i grab some slurpies for us
>we sit in the car, i'm sucking down pina-colada tooth decay like my life depended on it
>>>>BRAIN-FREEZE<<<<
>can this day get any worse?
>scott goes inside to take a leak
>his cellphone rings
>i glance down
>(IT'S FUCKING DARA)
>he comes back out
>"dude, why is dara calling YOU?"
>discover my best bud has been hooking up with my on/off gf
>(apparently buttfucking a grille but not popping her snatch means she's still technically a virgin)
>i'm pissed and just walk home from there

cont
>>
File: broken_things.jpg (40 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
broken_things.jpg
40 KB, 600x425
>>1383736
cont

>and to think he and i used to trade blowjobs when we were younger
>betrayal sucks
>losing my gf and best bud on the same day
>get home, sweating like a pig
>don't have my keys
>manage to climb the gutter to the porch roof and get in through my stepdad's bedroom window
>(not the first time)
>go into the hallway
>hear noises
>sex noises
>my brother's having sex
>cue spy mode
>(if i can't have sex at least i can watch someone else doing it)
>listen at door: yep, he's doing it
>i've got a total hard on by now
>start massaging my crotch
>('dis gonna' be good)
>carefully open doorknob, peek inside
>my brother's actually GETTING fucked by a bigger guy
>damn
>the guy has a large frame, short blonde hair, he's athletic and going at it hard
>my brother's gasping and moaning like a sorority girl
>his skinny frame is almost covered by this guy's body
>dude seems familiar, gotta be one of the jocks from school
>i need to see more and open the door a little wider
>complete shock
>that's how i found out my stepdad was fucking my younger brother
>explains why he got along better with the fucker than i could
>and why he got 'kid glove treatment' when he fucked shit all up while i got read the riot act for the least little thing
>my life sucks
>later, tried to talk to my brother about it
>denied it, said i was crazy
>then started bragging about all the sex he got and i couldn't get anyone to sleep with me
>then just looked at me like he was going to lose it and ran off
>i had a 'talk' with my step-dad a couple days later when we were alone
>funny how he just up and left us so quickly
>>
>>1383740
>>1383736
This story makes the spiteful bitch in me so happy.
Fuck your brother and fuck christian bitches.
>>
File: heh.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
heh.gif
4 MB, 200x200
>>1383740
yaaaas bitch. my inner shady faggot is living right now. if u cant slurp that dick, no one can.
>>
>>1373409
Someone is jelly.
>>
>>1378251
Lol you think it's lol.
>>
>>1382189
>>1382173
Alex?
>>
Be me 15
Dad walks into my room once a week when drunk
Starts sucking me off, kissing, and fucking me in my sleep
Doesn't stop when I wake up
Hate it, he's sweaty, small dick, doesn't brush his teeth, and doesn't care about my feelings
Carries on until 18
Go to university and cut all ties with him and my mom
23 got a masters in engineering and a good job
Been fucking old men since I was 20 because I crave it
Regularly get limp with girls and tell them I'm stressed from work
Regulary get high and drunk and let old men use me
I call them daddy and I get pissed on, lick their feet and let them use me as a slave
Go to a few orgies of older men. Never top, always bottom
Go to a particular orgy
I'm sucking off a 60 year old guys 4 inch dick
"Yes daddy I will do the laundry later. Love you so much"
He invites 3 friends around to drug and rape me
My dad walks in casually
I can feel my asshole pulsing
I crawl over to suck him off
He picks me up and kisses me with tongue
Hes fully dressed and I'm only in socks
He pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top as we kiss
He's like 280lbs
The other 2 oldies are just watching and wanking
I'm loving the attention
We all get high and he fucks me like an animal
He's calling me by my name and I'm calling him dad
The other two don't know we're family
Gang bang ends
He has to go home. I sleep over with the original daddy
I want to sleep next to my actual dad
Tfw.I'll never have as much pleasure and intimacy as that ever again
I wake up the next day
I do the guys laundry
>>
>>1384797
this is a fucked up fantasy even for a daddy incest threat
>>
>>1384814
yeah at least make the old men attractive ffs
>>
>>1383740
Dude... if you'd handled that situation with either a little more tact and diplomacy, or with a little manipulation and blackmail, you could've solved your own dry spell by hooking up with sorbet one of them (or both).

For that matter, are you sure what you walked in on was even consensual? It sounds like your brother was enjoying it, but if half the stories in this thread are anything to go by, it's pretty common for abuse victims to still get off on sex even they don't want. It would certainly explain your brother's insecurity and overcompensation with girls. How did he react to your stepdad leaving?
>>
>>1384889
>How did he react to your stepdad leaving?
He was pissed off at me for months, but things finally got right between us. It was harder financially and caused some difficult adjustments, but in the long run we made out ok. Mom was an unusually strong woman, but so were a lot of the womenfolk in our community; just went with the territory.

We are half brothers. He was not the biological father of either one of us, just mom's husband and he was not a local.

As for hooking up with my step-father, the thought never entered my mind.

My brother and I never talked about the incest after that initial 'confrontation'. So far as I know, no one else ever knew about it.

My brother still fucked every grille in sight, while I continued my sexless existence throughout High School. I completely lost respect for the 'Jesus Come After Me' crowd, too. And it was better for me to learn just how duplicitous and weak the people around me were, but I did expect better from my best friend, my grille and my own step-father and I had a right to expect more.

Live and learn.

So I made new friends and dated around, but didn't get to fuck anyone until college. And it was a guy from the dorm I got to be friends with, for shit's sake.
>>
>>1372924
sauce of the gif?
>>
File: 1281765486141.jpg (53 KB, 672x672) Image search: [Google]
1281765486141.jpg
53 KB, 672x672
>>1384905

>didn't get to fuck anyone until college

No offense, but it sort of sounds like your inability to assess outcomes tends to bring a lot of that stuff on yourself.
>>
>>1374410
You have serious problems mate. Why did you do that? You were abused?
>>
>>1378219
If this is true you are a rapist.
>>
File: 1465410058048.gif (978 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1465410058048.gif
978 KB, 450x338
Bump
>>
>be me growing up small town , dad is firefighter
>all his best friends firemen and co-workers
>one good friend of his has girl born same year as me , we will call him "jim"
>grow up together with jims daughter ,
>go through school with her , both families are super close
>fast forward when im 19 , home on break
>house sitting at friends farm 30+ minutes away from house/hometown
>set up glory hole , post ad
>"jim" responds with full body nudes and face pic (amateur hour)
>story about wife not getting it done
>jim comes over and sticks his 8" daddy dick through the hole
>I suck off guy who is like uncle to me
>10 minutes of fierce sucks and jamming cock in my throat
>cums huge
>In face , in mouth
>swallow load and a couple more deepthroats to clean his cock before he zips up and walks out
>blew him 3 times , taped it once with 8mm digital tape one day i will transfer
>>
>>1385585
why i never go to anonymous gloryholes, with my luck it would end up being my brother or a work colleague
>>
>>1385639
I had a friend of my brothers that I know very well (we were also coworkers for about a year) send me face and nudes as well. But I didnt blow him because of small cock and the guy was a nerd.
>>
>>1386011
>not doing it so they unknowingly have had you suck them off
>not getting off on sucking off a dude thats close to you without him knowing
>>
File: 76500_1.jpg (213 KB, 438x342) Image search: [Google]
76500_1.jpg
213 KB, 438x342
>>1386021
when i was a kid i had a huge crush on my uncle. he was like a souped up version of my dad, like the outdoorsy version of him. when dad was on business trips sometimes he would take me and my cousin out to the lake for waters skiing and fishing or out camping at a state park and it was great.

one time, my cousin couldn't go because of some band thing, so he just took me instead. i was desperately hoping that something would happen and he sort of picked up on it or something and for awhile he was really affectionate to me and it felt like we were going to do something, but then like he stopped it and went to the bathroom.

i could hear him jerking off and thought i heard my name a couple of times. he was in there a long time.

after that, he was kind of guarded with me whenever we were alone, but we could feel like there was something going on. i did have sex with my cousin, but it was just the two of us rubbing dicks and pulling off. i sucked him off one time, shutting my eyes and pretending that it was his dad, but aside from a few licks, he wasn't interested in reciprocating and after a few months of doing this, we didn't do it any more.

i kept fantasizing for years about my dad and my uncle doing shit to each other when they were our age.

i'm kind of glad in a way my uncle and i didn't do anything with each other, because it probably would have gone completely wrong. we were a religious family and it was in a good way religious not a westboro baptist type of thing. plus i just wasn't mature enough at that age to handle shit well probably. when i finally came out years later it was difficult and i didn't really come out, the news just sort of spread and the only one who was ok with it was cousin.
>>
>senior year of highschool
>only experience with guys is mutual jo under the guise of 'dares'
>first one home every day by about 20 minutes
>jerking off on family computer risky so get into habit of masturbating to my dad's men health magazines. cover photo, underwear ads, workout photo shoots, etc whatever's hottest in current month's mag.
>usually leave bedroom door open cause i can hear anyone entering downstairs and quickly put my dick away if i have to and hide mag
>come home on a friday afternoon and grab the men's health from the bathroom.
>hop in bed with it, take sweatpants off, pull my cock through boxers slit. find hot underwear ad in mag and prop it against pillow, start jacking.
>cum almost right away. pull my shirt up and shoot on stomach and chest. grab gym towel and start wiping off, boner still sticking out of my boxers.
>dad knocks on doorframe. scares the shit out of me. yank shirt down over my cock and grab magazine to pretend i'm reading, but know i wasn't fast enough and he definitely saw. he was home the whole time and must have heard me down the hall. fucking mortified.
>he has a slight smirk on his face but just asks how my day at school was. mutter it was fine and continue pretending to read. he reminds me i need to take trash out later and walks away.
>hear him walk downstairs and jump up and close door to my room. heart pounding like crazy. finish cleaning up and get ready for swim practice.
>hour later he drives me to practice in his pickup. he takes mostly backroads and truck bounces over rough road the whole way. wearing my speedo under my sweatpants, dick hard as hell, bulge rubbing against sweats, every bump we hit feels amazing.
>dad drops me off, immediately jerk off again in a stall in the locker room. wait a few minutes for dick to get soft, pull speedo up and head out to pool.
>>
>>1386099
cont

>swimming no more than 5 minutes and start to get hard again. thinking about my dad the whole practice, visualizing his cock which i've only ever seen soft as he walks from the shower. wondering how big he gets when he's hard, how often he jerks off, where he does it...
>practice ends and still rock hard. tuck my dick to the side before getting out of the pool but bulge way obvious and try to hide it with my hand as i head to shower.
>turn water cold as it gets and ignore the other boys, turned away to hide my erection which still won't go away.
>duck into stall again before getting dressed and jerk off a third time. put sweats on without any underwear. get out to dad's truck a little late, get some shit from him.
>on the ride home he asks if i'm ready for our road trip next week (to visit a few colleges across state). he sort of makes a joke about us having to share a hotel room, says he hopes he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night to anything funny going on.
>feel myself turn red and dick gets hard again. once home, dart to my room and shoot another load.
>week later we're on our trip and check into a holiday inn after a long first day. i shower first, put on my basketball shorts i usually sleep in, climb into bed and put on the TV.
>dad showers and comes back into room wearing a pair of white briefs. grabs the remote from me and lays down on his bed, on top of the covers. flips through channels and finds local coverage of highschool wrestling. glad i'm under covers cause i start to get hard again.
>try to make casual conversation but distracted by my dad's bulge out of the corner of my eye, which i swear looks twice as big as it did a few minutes ago. it's hard to tell without looking directly, and i'm afraid he'll see me checking him out. i keep my eyes on the TV as best as i can.
>>
>>1386105
cont

>a few minutes later i can't help but glance - and when i look he's staring straight at me. he puts his hand over his crotch and asks me to come sit with him.
>i'm trembling and ask why. he says "just come over here, i want to talk"
>i climb out of bed and walk over slightly hunched in an attempt to hide my stiffy. i sit next to him, my legs squeezed together to pin it down and out of sight.
>he starts to talk about the technique and form of one of the wrestlers, and how he wishes i would have given wrestling a shot. he rubs his bulge says "don't you think you'd look better in of those singlets than that fucking girly speedo they make you wear?"
>i stammer trying to think of how to respond
>he laughs, reaches over and with one quick motion yanks my shorts down. my dick pops out and slaps against my stomach.
>i have no idea what to do. he turns onto his side and looks me over. i can feel him breathing down my neck but am afraid to face him. he grabs my chin and turns my head towards him.
>without saying a word he slides his underwear off. it catches on his right foot and he laughs as he shakes it loose. his balls slap against his thighs and his hard cock wiggles in the air.
>just as i'm struck by how similar our dicks are, he says "well look at that, just like your old man. even bigger maybe..."
>he reaches over and lightly squeezes the head of my cock. a huge glob of precum pours out and over his fingers. suddenly i feel myself unfreeze, and i put my hand on his cock. it feels so different than mine, like the skin is thicker and moister. it's also much darker, more purple, and the head is more swollen.
>>
File: 9213.jpg (148 KB, 540x754) Image search: [Google]
9213.jpg
148 KB, 540x754
>>1386108
cont

>i run my hand through his pubes and suddenly feel embarrassed that mine are shaved off.
>we start to stroke each other and i almost cum right away. he stops and squeezes my balls, hard. i gasp and pinch my legs together, my gym shorts still hanging from my ankles. he lets go and reaches down to yank them off.
>as they come free, my legs bounce upwards towards my chest and my dad grabs one, holding it in place. i feel the cool hotel A/C on the hairs on my ass.
>my dad licks his finger and runs it along my crack. i pull my legs up to my chest as he squeezes one of my ass cheeks. it makes me gasp and i feel my hole pucker. dad wets his finger again and presses it against my asshole.
>it pops in
>he grabs my smooth penis with his other hand and squeezes hard
>i immediately cum, spraying my load on my chest and chin. my legs fall down and i feel his finger slide out.
>i lean back against the pillows as the room spins and my heart races.
>i close my eyes and hear my dad getting out of the bed. i open them and find his cock inches from my face.
>he grabs my neck and holds me down just hard enough to pin me in place.
>"open your mouth"
>i open my mouth and he slides it in
>i gag as i try to swallow even half of it
>he pins be down harder and slaps his wet dick against my face, then shoves it in again
>i try to take it but gag even harder. spit shoots out my nose as i feel his load explode inside my mouth.
>cum gushes down my chin as he pulls out, shooting more spurts onto my face. it gets in my eyes, my hair, all over the pillow. i try to swallow some but gag it back up with a ton of spit.
>my dad walks away to the bathroom. i pick up his whitie tighties and use them to sop up the spit and jizz covering me. i hear him showering again. i put on his underwear while i wait. it's soaking wet and way too big on me.
>>
>>1386110
cont

>10 minutes later he comes out wearing a towel and flips off the light. i hear the towel fall to the floor as he climbs into bed next to me and almost immediately falls asleep.
>i go back to my bed and continue watching the wrestling on TV, in disbelief about what just happened. i can't sleep so i jerk off a few times. somehow i pass out.
>wake up the next morning and dad isn't there.
>find him at the continental breakfast
>never discuss what happened, never discuss it again
>continued touring colleges then drove home
>kept his underwear and he never asked for it back
>freshman year hooked up with a few classmates, got fucked for the first time
>sophomore year met a guy about 10 years older than my dad online, became his slave. every weekend drove an hour to his house where tied me up and fucked me to his heart's content. turned me into a complete bottom. took my first load up my ass from him, then hundreds more. moved in with him a year after graduating and am still with him today. trained me in bdsm and all sorts of kink, made me a total pig. do things for him i never thought i'd do. can't say no to him.
>still jerk off thinking of the night with my actual dad
>>
Parents divorced when I was six. Went to live with my dad, who I hadn't been particularly close to. One bedroom apartment. First night, I wake up, he's got his big arm around me and is jacking his dick with the other. Sees I'm awake but doesn't stop, just tells me to hug him real tight. I do, he starts kissing me hard and he cums all over me. Next night, he doesn't wait for me to sleep. Continues and progresses until I turn 12. Starts to lose interest around 11, as soon as I hit a growth spurt. 12 I get a few hairs around my dick and he never touches me again. He remarries a woman with two boys, starts with the youngest. I get sexual with girls early and married at 22 right out of college. Divorced now. Want to talk to my pop about it. Have a feeling he's still getting what he needs somewhere.
>>
>>1385585
please let us see the video
>>
I remember reaching up and grabbing my dad's dick when I was younger and we used to shower together. He would always push my hand away after I got ahold of it. It was almost at eye level he is tall, I remember I though it was massive. Also when ever he would wash my front I could feel it press between my shoulder blades. I was maybe 7 or 8 at the time. There was nothing absolutely nothing sexual about it but I remember it vividly and I don't know why. He always used to flash me when he would get out of the shower. He stopped when I was like 15. He is still way bigger than me and I am above average.
>>
File: g.jpg (74 KB, 729x642) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
74 KB, 729x642
>>
File: 1325130916578.gif (449 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1325130916578.gif
449 KB, 500x281
>was first introduced to sexual shit by my best friend
>from the start of it, he always seemed unusually experienced and comfortable with the whole thing
>and even though he was the one who usually initiated stuff with me, he was very submissive and eager to please
>it was pretty obvious I wasn't the only guy he was screwing around with
>but he always got shy and clammed the fuck up when I tried to pry into it
>so this went on for several years before I finally found out
>one night I'm spending the night over at his place
>he'd sucked me off earlier that day
>but we rarely ever actually slept together, so instead I was on a pullout futon on the other side of his room
>a while after going to sleep (not sure how long), I kinda gradually drift awake
>not sure what's going on at first, but there's someone standing at the edge of my friend's bed
>they're whispering back and forth, and I eventually realize it's his dad, wearing nothing but boxers
>I can't really make out much of what they're saying
>but eventually my friend sits up, his dad stands in front of him, and next thing I know I hear the familiar slurp slurp gag sounds of my friend giving head
>holy shit
>I feel super awkward, but also super turned on watching this
>it goes on for a few minutes before they pause and start whispering again
>my friend sounds nervous/reluctant (probably worried about waking me up?)
>but his dad sounds insistent, and eventually climbs up onto the bed
>it's too dark to see much at this point, and I can't get a better view without them realizing I'm awake
>but I hear the bed creaking and sheets rustling around for a while
>then the creaking gets rhythmic
>as his dad picks up the pace, my friend starts making the same little muffled pain/pleasure whines that he makes whenever I fuck him
>lasts for about 5 minutes before his dad finishes, gets pretty noisy and growly when he does
>he (kinda loudly) asks "did you cum?", and my friend breathlessly says "yeah", and his dad slinks back out
>>
>>1387047
Sauce on the gif?
>>
>>1387047
Gonna need part two when the threesome happens.
>>
File: 1459320838474.jpg (85 KB, 540x744) Image search: [Google]
1459320838474.jpg
85 KB, 540x744
>>1387047
Was that the only time you saw the two of them hook up? Did you ever tell either of them that you saw them? Please tell me that you at least made a move on his dad after that.
>>
File: 1411825941252.gif (527 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
1411825941252.gif
527 KB, 500x320
>>1387080
>Was that the only time you saw the two of them hook up?
That was the only time I directly witnessed it. I made several attempts to catch them at it again, but the most I ever managed was seeing my friend get up in the middle of the night a couple times to sneak off to his dad's room for half an hour before coming back. And of course once I started paying attention I noticed a fuck ton of casual physical intimacy and stuff between them that I'd overlooked before. But I think his dad coming in to his room while I was there must've been a one time thing, the dude must've been super horny that night or something.

>Did you ever tell either of them that you saw them? Please tell me that you at least made a move on his dad after that.
Nah, I wasn't brave enough to pull something like that. And even if I was, they probably would've just blown it off like I was just being weird and then my friend would've cut ties with me.

And while I'm still friends with the guy (not as close as we used to be though), it's been way too long for me to say anything by now... I mean how would that even go, "hey dude, remember when we were teenagers and your dad came in one night and nailed you to the mattress while you whined like a bitch? Yeah I hope that whole thing was consensual, cause instead of saying anything I just listened like a perv and spent years jacking off to it"
>>
>>1387114

Thats pretty classy. And since you are really friends, if he ever moves towards the topic, you can just let him know you know, without actually saying so. Then he will know he can trust you and that you do still respect him.

You're a pretty good friend.
>>
File: 1443950812599.jpg (163 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1443950812599.jpg
163 KB, 640x960
>>1387121
Thanks for saying so, but honestly I wish I'd found some way to talk to him about it without scaring him off. Like, not cause I wanted in on the situation (though believe me, that's something I've fantasized about), but just so he'd have someone he could talk to about it. The most I could manage is dropping various hints here and there (joking about how "incest is best", "joking" about how I thought his dad was hot, etc) trying to let him know I was cool with that sorta kinky shit, but he's a pretty shy guy and never took the bait.

Plus, while what little I saw looked like it was consensual, I've always worried that maybe it wasn't, and that I should've said something to in case he needed someone to throw him a rope outta the situation. Though, he's an independent adult now (makes more money than me, that's for sure...) and he still hangs out with his dad more than I do with most of my friends, so I guess it was (is?) probably mutual.
>>
>>1387047
this is fucking messed up
>>
>>1387047
Nice fantasy. Im too into daddy/son RP
>>
>>1387126

Thats cool. Maybe he knows you know. I too wish you could've found a way to better convey that you didn't judge him, but it sounds like maybe he figured it out.

I hope there is always a little room in each your lives to stay friends. That sort of mutual humility and respect doesn't happen too often.

g2g have a great night
>>
>>1372924
Whatever. Does anyone have the one where the guys dad and him are stuck on a boat for three days and the fuck each other as a display of power?

I had it on my old laptop and that laptop got stolen.
>>
>>1387136

Well, thats finally an interesting plot. Now Im curious.
>>
>>1372925
>not a virgin
>live in low-cost, high-mobility housing
>have your own business and do what you love (presumably)
>>
Bumperino this incesterino
>>
>>1386123
lol, fucked up.
I hope it's true.
>>
>>1375277
You lost such good chance. What could be better then giving pleasure to your own dad?
>>
I think my BF and his 9 year old brother are going to do sexual shit.... I swear there was an instance where his brother said he was on all fours???? Randomly, they are very close. Hugging and kissing on cheek or forehead. I was having sleepover round his house and his brother come down to the living room where we were sleeping in nothing but V-shaped boxers asking to sleep with us.
>>
>>1382415
But 9 inch dicks aren't really tha hot dude.
. I get it your dads dick looked huge to ya when you were 8 but dude. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>1390230
story?
>>
>>1390230
How old is your BF?
>>
File: 1450917528891.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1450917528891.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>I hugged my dad, and he game me a kiss on each cheek and a peck on the lips, and I went up to bed.
>After I stripped to my jock and got under the sheets, my dad knocked on the door. When I said it was okay, he opened the door a crack.
>"Remember when you were a kid? Every single night I'd come to your room and tuck you in."
>"I remember, dad."
>"You know, Jesse. That was always the favourite part of my day."
>"Mine too, dad. I always loved that. "
>That's when dad, still quite tipsy, came to the side of my bed and, laying a hand on my thigh, very close to my growing bulge, leaned over and gave me a long, soft kiss on my forehead.
>"Goodnight, buddy."
>"Goodnight, dad." I answered. I watched him walk toward the open door, and then I added "You know, dad... It would be cool if you started tucking me in at night again... Just like this. I'd enjoy that a lot."
>My dad just stood there and smiled. "Deal. I'd love that too, my boy."
>And he left. I turned out the light, and beat my meat mercilessly.
>Didn't need the iPad that night.
>>
File: yeah.jpg (39 KB, 550x606) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
39 KB, 550x606
>>1390708
>The next few nights, dad was true to his word. He would come to my room every night to tuck me in. I loved it, because I loved him. But it turned me on too. I was always wearing only a jock, under my sheets, when he'd come, and he'd always get close and give me a kiss on the forehead.
>One night, I decided to ditch the jock. The though of dad touching me while I was naked turned me on, even if he didn't know. So I stripped down to nothing and got under the sheets.
>The second I saw him my dick got rock hard. He came over, and my breath quickened. Again he out his hand on my thigh and gave me my goodnight, kiss. But this time, his thumb brushed up against my hard cock. I know he felt it. He knew I knew.
>He gave me a warm smile, and left my room.
>I jerked off and shot three loads before I finally fell asleep.
>The next night, he came. I was naked, under the sheets, and hard already. And he came in only his running shorts. He came in, and walked over to the bed. I smiled, a little nervous. He hand came down on my thigh, and he kissed my forehead.
>And then, he raised his hand and lowered it back down, right on my hard cock.
>I looked up and started at him, mouth open.
>"Nice package, son. Nice to see you're already as big as your old man down there. Guess I should leave you to... Take care of this. And I'll go to bed. Good night."
>"Good night, dad."
>He left slowly, and I couldn't believe that had just happened. I pulled the sheets off and started jerking my cock long and hard... It felt so amazing. My head was swimming, and I don't think I'd ever been so turned on.
>And I shot a huge load. I was so horny, I scooped all the cum up and licked it all clean. I fell asleep exposed.
>>
File: dolphin2.jpg (124 KB, 526x800) Image search: [Google]
dolphin2.jpg
124 KB, 526x800
>>1390709
>The next evening, before I came up to bed, I noticed dad was having some drinks. I told him I was going to bed, and if went upstairs and stripped. After I'd gotten under the sheets, I heard dad come upstairs.
>And then he came into my room. He was wearing only black bikini briefs. I couldn't believe what was happening. He still had a beer in hand.
>Dad walked over to me, and smiled, and pulled the sheets off my body. There I was, naked, and hard, and on display for dad. I don't think I had ever been so hard. My cock was throbbing... And that's when I noticed that my dad was bulging too.
>"I wanna watch you jerk off."
>"Dad?"
>"I leave your room every night, and I stand outside your door and listen to you shoot load after load. I wanna see it, Jesse. I wanna watch you jerk your cock and cum."
>My eyes never left my dad's body. I grabbed my cock and started jerking it for dad. I stroked it long and slow... Rubbing the head with my thumb. Dad's bulge grew and he eventually started sliding his hand all over his briefs.
>It took me about 2 minutes and I felt the orgasm come, and come hard. I started shooting a huge load, and it landed on my stomach, chest, and face. When I finished cumming, I saw dad was still hard, and had a giant wet spot in the front of his briefs.
>Dad walked over, kissed my forehead and said goodnight, and left.
>My dad was a perv. And I was in love.
>>
>>1390708
>>1390709
>>1390710

MOAR
>>
>>1390710
I read this story on nifty. It was unoriginal then and it's unoriginal now
>>
>>1383313
It's actually "more intelligent than I" you mouth breathing retarded faggot
>>
>one of my earliest memory is a dick in front of me in a dark environment (prob at age <5)
>it had black dots everywhere
>later on, i remember me asking my dad if a penis having black dots (pubes?) is a normal thing
>"yeah sure"

>22, only realize now that it might've been an abuse
>never had a bf/gf even though i'm quite handsome
>never liked physical contact in a non-sex situation
>been through a prostitution phase
>add to that an emotional abusive mother
>yet i'm always the bad guy in every situation, idk how i'm still enduring this shit

I can't wait to finish my studies, go to another country and say fuck off to my entire family
Dad/son incest is only fun as a fantasy
>>
>We're both in construction and the outdoor work was very strenuous physically. One day we got home from work at the same time and because of the summer heat we were both hot and sweaty.
>"I'm gonna take a shower, Matt," I said. "You might want one too before dinner."
>"Okay, Dad, I'd love one. I'm at least as hot and sweaty as you." He began to undress in my bedroom as he spoke. I was already naked, ready to head into the bathroom.
>"Well, come on and take one with me," I suggested.
>"There's enough room in the shower and we've seen each other naked before." He nodded and followed me into the shower, and soon we were enjoying the hot water rinsing the sweat off our bodies. Matt looked like a younger version of me; muscular build, brown hair and eyes, but without the roll of middle-aged fat around his waist. There was one other difference: he lacked the long pendulous foreskin that covered my big helmet-shaped glans. Instead, there was a thick brown scar half an inch behind his rim.
>He was very aware of the difference.

>"You remember when you caught me beating off, Dad? I was embarrassed at first."
>"Oh, I remember. I told you that we all did it, and not to worry."
>"I heard you beating off a few times when you thought I was asleep, Dad. In fact last week, you grunted so loudly I heard you from the other room."
>"You didn't say anything, Matt. I didn't know you heard me."
>"I did hear you, and just thinking about you doing it with your uncut cock made me hot, so I got out the hand lotion and stroked my cock until I came. I bet you didn't hear that."
>"No, I didn't, Matt. You must have been pretty quiet when you came." I noticed that Matt's hand had drifted down to his groin and that he'd begun squeezing his helmet rhythmically.
>>
>>1390839
>"Yeah, I was quiet, but now, thinking about it, I'm gettin' hot. I can't help it, Dad."
>"That's all right, Matt. If you want to beat off now, it's okay." I was becoming aroused from the turn our discussion had taken, and Matt noticed the swelling.
>"Dad, we've seen each other naked lots of times, and once you even saw me with a hard-on, but I've never seen you hard, and I've never seen you beat off. Looks like you're ready to do it now." Matt was right. I, too, was aroused, and needed relief. One thing I hadn't told him was that, since my divorce, I'd had a few sexual experiences with other men.
>"Okay, Matt, let's dry off and then we can relieve ourselves." I turned off the water and it didn't take long for us to towel ourselves dry. By the time we were sitting on the edge of my queen-size bed, both of us were most of the way erect.
>"I've got to put these sheets in the laundry tonight, so don't worry about coming on them," I said as I began sliding my foreskin up and down my engorging glans. Matt was squeezing his prick while watching me.
>"You've got so much skin, Dad. I always wondered if I would have had as much."
>"I think you would have, Matt. That day when I saw that you'd just been circumcised your mother told me that when she saw what a long foreskin you'd been born with, she decided it just had to be done right away. She just couldn't stand to see your penis looking so much like mine." Now we were both hard, and I saw that erect, Matt had a helmet-shaped glans exactly like mine. His eyes dropped to my groin and he said:
>"Dad, can you get the skin back so I can see the head? I wonder how much alike we are." I drew my foreskin back behind the rim, leaving the entire helmet exposed to his gaze.
>>
>>1390840

>"Man, you've got a head just like mine," he said.
>"Yep, Matt, they're both helmet shaped."
>"You've even got that nice teardrop shaped opening in the front when it gets hard, just like mine." I'd noticed that before. Matt seemed to have a duplicate of my glans, and even his shaft was straight like mine.
>"Both of ours are the same size," I added. "Our helmets have that sexy upturned ridge at the back. Both even have that big vein on the right side. We're really father and son," I said with pride.
>"Yeah, but you've got so much skin covering the front end," he pointed out ruefully. I bet if you pulled your skin forward now you'd have a lot of excess hanging off the end."
>"Let's see, Matt," I said as I pulled my long foreskin all the way up the helmet, and then I grasped the puckered end and pulled it away from my body.
>"That's almost two inches when you stretch it," he said. "I know you've got two inches extra skin when you're limp and just let it hang."
>"Go ahead and try stretching it," I said. "I think you'd like to feel it for yourself."
>"Uh, Dad, I feel funny about touching your cock. You're my father and all that."
>"Why? I touched yours a few times when I changed your diaper, and when I gave you baths when you were young."
>"Yeah, but this is different. Oh, I had a couple of jerk-offs with guys before I got married, but you're my father."
>"Look, Matt, since your mother and I got divorced, I've had a few experiences with guys too. For a couple of years, I didn't want anything to do with women because I was so sore about the way my marriage turned out. You're the only good thing that came out of it." I reached into his lap and squeezed the helmet on his prick a couple of times.
>"Hey, that gave me a hot thrill when you did that!" he exclaimed. "That felt really good."
>"A couple of the guys I made it with were circumcised like you. I learned what feels good to them."
>>
>>1390841
>"Well, I'm glad you know how to handle a cut cock. I never even touched one that was uncut. The guys I beat off with were all cut."
>"You can touch mine now," I urged. "Go ahead, find out how the foreskin slides up and down." His fingers moved tentatively and hesitantly toward my penis, and then closed around it. "Now go ahead, slide your fingers slowly down, and drag the foreskin back all the way." Matt dragged my long foreskin down, watching the puckered end stretch as it rode half-way down my helmet. Then he stopped.
>"Hey, I like the way that feels. I wish my cock were that way." I grasped his penis around the middle and brought the slack skin up over the rim of his helmet.
>"Good thing that damned doctor didn't cut you tight," I said. "You've got a little slack for me to slide."
>"I'm glad too. One of the guys I jacked with was really tight. He couldn't move the skin at all. We always had to use hand lotion to make him come."
>"You did it to each other then?" I asked.
>"Yeah, Dad, we did. Uh, could I do it to you?"
>"Go ahead, Matt. We can do each other. This'll be a new bonding experience for us."
>"Okay, now I'll pull your skin all the way off the head." I felt his strong fingers gently dragging my hood down until the orifice rode over the rim and snapped down into the deep groove behind it. "Man! You've got just what you said you did! I could see the rim of your head through the skin, but now that it's clear I see you've got a flared rim just like I do."
>>
>>1390842

>"Like father, like son," I laughed. "I always thought I had a handsome penis, and now I see that yours is too." I kept sliding his slack shaft-skin up to compress his rim, knowing it was full of sensitive nerve endings. Matt was becoming glassy-eyed as his excitement mounted. We were both excited, and our pricks were secreting a lot of lubrication.
>"Your foreskin slides easier now, with all that lube," he said. "You won't be able to keep a grip on my skin once it gets wet. You'll have to rub your fist right on the head." His breathing was faster and shallower, and I knew he'd be blasting his load soon. I stopped stroking him.
>"Take it easy, Matt. You're going to come too soon," I said. "When you get to be my age, you'll want it to last. Getting there is half the fun." At my words, Matt stopped stroking my penis too.
>"Let's take a breather, Matt. Just slow down and we'll start again in a minute or two."
>"It's so exciting, doing this with you, Dad. It's our first time, and I'm really hot."
>"Okay, we'll let nature take its course. Want to start again?" Matt looked reflective for a moment before answering:
>"Uh, Dad, there's something I was wondering about."
>"What, Matt?"
>"I always wondered what it would be like to have skin over the head of my cock. Now yours looks long enough so that my cock-head would fit inside it, even though it's a big helmet just like yours."
>"Want to try it, Matt?" He nodded avidly. "It's called docking, and sometimes cut guys find an uncut guy with enough foreskin to do it with them. Uncut guys do it too, because that's one way of getting off; going head to head. Now lie down on the bed and face me." We lay down facing each other, and adjusted our positions until his helmet was right in front of mine.
>>
>>1390844

>"Now just stay still for a minute and let me pull my foreskin over that big fat helmet of yours." I placed my foreskin's pucker just touching his tip, and began stretching the edge of my hood over his head. "That's a really nice head on your penis," I commented. "It's a sexy purple, and I saw it getting darker as you got more excited." Now I had his glans completely engulfed in my thick fleshy hood, and I clamped my thumb and forefinger behind his rim.
>"There, that's going to keep it in place."
>"What now?" he asked.
>"Now I'm going to massage your big sexy helmet through my foreskin," I said as I began working the thumb and forefinger of my other hand around his glans through the foreskin. I sensed his entire body tensing.
>"I think you're going to make me come," he said in a
strained voice.
>"I'm sure I will, Matt. This is a new sensation for you, and just knowing that you've got foreskin on that big head of yours is giving you a psychological thrill." I tightened my grip, knowing that he wouldn't last long no matter what I did.
>"Oooooh, I'm so close..." His voice trailed off.
>"I know you are Matt. I can feel your helmet through my foreskin, and it's lost that spongy feel. It's harder now that your close to shooting."
>"Oooohhhh..." he moaned again.
>>
>>1390847

>"Just let it happen, Matt. Let yourself go and shoot your load into my foreskin." Matt's body was very
tense, and I knew he was right on the brink.
>I heard his cry of joyful agony as I felt his hot hard helmet throb against mine, an instant before he flooded my foreskin with his thick hot cream. He thrust his helmet against mine as he spewed another load into my fleshy sac, and I felt the hot cream swirling around the rim of my helmet. Matt's orgasm was in full force, and he grunted loudly and mindlessly as he filled my thick fleshy hood with his life-fluid.
>Feeling my engorged helmet being bathed in his fluid had brought me to the edge, and now when his glans throbbed again this triggered my orgasm. My eyes closed as I sank into the nether world of blissful sensations, moaning in pure joy as the frenzy of orgasm wracked my body.
>>
>>1390835
Man, I'm sorry. Hope all is going well now :-/
>>
Taking shitty online Nifty stories and adding a bracket to them doesn't make them greentext. True stories only, or gtfo
>>
>>1390863
this
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.