[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genital piercings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_3177.jpg (59 KB, 555x740) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3177.jpg
59 KB, 555x740
Hot or not? Does it hurt? I want pic related on my balls.

Discuss.
>>
fucking ow

i don't wanna suck that
>>
I once saw a video on tumblr of a guy getting fucked by a cock that was pierced all along the shaft. Shit was hot, if anyone has it pls share
>>
Degenerate thread.
>>
>>1371367
do u live in a trailer
>>
It hurts as much as plucking an eyebrow hair. But that piercing kept catching on my boxers and rubbing so took it out.
>>
>>1371377
This. It may not hurt to get but whats the point. Also it immediately makes me think white trash, I'm sure I'm not alone in that.
>>
I had a piercing called a frenum piercing. It was fucking great. My girl didn't like it so I took it out. I still get off pinching the scar.
>>
I wouldn't mind trying this...
>>
File: IMG_5011.jpg (3 MB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5011.jpg
3 MB, 3456x2304
>>1371367
,ome
>>
File: 2008051002.jpg (205 KB, 1103x1184) Image search: [Google]
2008051002.jpg
205 KB, 1103x1184
>>1371494
sorry for the typo. that should have been "mine". here's another one.
>>
>>1371367

my ex-bf got a prince albert.
he said it didn't hurt that much and was a turn on having the guy touch his dick.
he bled in the middle of the night the first week when he got nocturnal erections so he wore a condom to bed and slept on a towel to keep the blood from getting everywhere.
took about a month to heal.
i thought it was disgusting.
he had to take the ring out to have sex otherwise i was afraid i would chip my teeth on it and it would tear up my asshole.
he said it took awhile to learn how to hold the ring when he pees to keep urine from spraying everywhere and on his clothes.
he had to sit down to pee for a couple of months until he figured it out.
because it is an open wound for several months (before the skin grows all the way through the hole) it is a vector for disease although urine keeps it pretty clean.
he ended up getting aids although that was probably because he let guys fuck him without condoms, or it may have been through the open wound in his dick, although he wasn't that much of a top when he was with me.
he was always taking it out and showing it to people at parties and bars which i thought was just an excuse for him to show off his pretty good sized cock (9x6) and get attention.
he ended up taking out the ring and letting it heal because i disliked it so much but after we broke up i hear he got it re-pierced because he really liked it and got a lot of compliments on it.
he always liked older leather dudes so maybe that was it.
>>
>>1371367
I have a frenum piercing -- goes through the skin under my cockhead, but not the meat.
Yes it hurt a little initially, but not as bad as I feared. It didn't even bleed -- til I took my first piss and shook it off like normal, without thinking. That bled a fair bit.
It was hella erotic for the first several weeks, because I could constantly feel the extra weight tugging on an area that is very sensitive for me. sadly, I couldn't jerk off for close to a month, because it was still healing.
The first morning actually hurt worse than the initial piercing, because I woke up with wood and started grinding against the bed... woke me up QUICK. Two or three days after the piercing, my dick bruised pretty hard -- initially a small bruise near the pierce, but it spread out along my circumcision scar until there was a darrrk purple ring all around my cock.\
You also have to be VERY scrupulous about cleaning. A reputable piercer will likely give you a bottle of high-end antibacterial soap and instructions on what to do -- USE IT. You'll also be soaking the piercing site in warm saline water a couple times a day to keep the area from scabbing onto the piercing and healing badly. NO PLAYING until it heals. Total hands-off, no blowies, nothing for a few weeks.. so be prepared for that.
In practice, you find some guys who want to play with the piercing, and that can aim the attention at a good area, but you'll also find guys who are 100% not ok with it.
>>
>>1371626
>Never tried getting fucked by boyfriend's Prince Albert.
Way to miss out on one of the best anal experiences of your life.
>>
>>1371626
My pa was a christmas present from my bf. he took me to the studio on the saturday and we made an appointment for sunday. We were told to avoid drugs and go easy on the alcohol. We ignored the instructions. The piercing wasn't painful at all and was over very quickly. Back at his, though, I started to bleed. I think if I'd followed the instructions there wouldn't have been a problem. I had to travel back to London from Leeds with my dick wrapped in a huge length of bandage. It took a few days before the bleeding stopped. After that, no more problems. Yes, you have to be scrupulous about keeping any piercing clean. I always used tea tree oil or lavender oil. I've never had any problems since and I've never regretted it.
>>
>>1371484
My master is making me get one of these, he's doing it himself along with a guiche piercing.
>>
>>1371601
Gotta put something down there to distract from the warts, I guess?
>>
>>1371626
>he ended up getting aids
>he let guys fuck him without condoms
>he always liked older leather dudes

and that about sums it up, anon

thank you for going into the detail about how long it takes to heal, the problems associated with wearing it and having to use your cock one way or another, and the fact that a lot of people who would do this to their junk probably have issues
>>
File: fuck.off.jpg (23 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
fuck.off.jpg
23 KB, 600x450
>>1371748
did you not read my post?

>bf has AIDS
>open wound is a disease vector
>bf not a top
>don't want asshole torn by metal ring

best anal experience? no.
unless you are a std chaser.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.