[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Hey guys . Update from the straight friend situation.

We both go to this graduation party. Everyone's drinking having a good time . People start to go in for the night . Friends girlfriend is there so im going to be sleeping somewhere else. I get up to piss and walk past his room. He calls my name and i walk in . Girlfriend is not in the room .Tells me to come close . He lifts up the cover and he's only wearing orange briefs with a full hard on grabbed his dick through his briefs and told me "thinking of you" as gf walks in .plays it off as joke and she laughs . Walk away and that's all i thought about.
>>
>>1366944
>Zachary
Then is all clear as day
>>
File: gtfo.gif (601 KB, 310x119) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.gif
601 KB, 310x119
>>1366944

Oh christ, not this stupid fucking thread again.
Kill yourself namefag.
This isn't your personal blog.
>>
Do u have any social media? That I can follow you on?
>>
I always find my self falling way too deep for you know.....straight men. In fact to this day, I still believe only a straight man would make a perfect boyfriend/husband for me. My boner is hard as rock for straight men, but I didn't try to create and won't create a story between me and them, let alone to share such stories on the net. Got other important stuff to do in my life. And to be honest, how is this even /hm/? Go to advices board or something.
>>
>>1367121
Then why the hell do you post in a thread you have no interest on???
>>
>>1366944
Glad you reported.

Well apparently the night grinding was intentional then. Good for you!
>>
>>1366944
Pretty clear signal. Now the ball is in your court. Send him increasingly sexual snapchats, starting with stuff that's still within the realm of plausible deniability as a joke and gradually working your way up to explicit, pointless nudity.

Speaking of nude pictures of you, can you turn around for us?
>>
>>1366944
Been hoping to hear back about this.

You could possibly post this in >>>/soc/ as well. For one, it's easier to track posters in soc because ID's. And two, people seem hostile about this thread existing here
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.