[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone on here gay cheated in a straight relationship? Been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 24
File: tumblr_n1toz0SLZJ1sp76wuo1_250.gif (554 KB, 245x196) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1toz0SLZJ1sp76wuo1_250.gif
554 KB, 245x196
Has anyone on here gay cheated in a straight relationship? Been with a girl for 2.5yrs and am happy with her but cant shake that thirst for dick.. wat do?
>>
Don't cheat you dick
>>
>NOT ALL BISEXUALS CHEAT
>see these threads almost every other day
well which one IS IT????
>>
I cheated on my ex when I was 16. With her friend who was gay
>>
>>1366706
Just find a cock and drink as much as possible ;-)
I am in similar situation - with a little difference - i am married. So after eight years of "cockdesire" i have found a friend on Grindr. I am drinking him over one year and I'm happy (my wife does not know about that of course...)
>>
>>1366706
>be married a long time
>knew I was bi as a teenager but never did anything
>marriage starts falling apart but divorce isn't an option (I suppose it always is but other factors...)
>no sex in marriage for over a year
>decide to get laid elsewhere
>women not interested in a middle-age married guy
>check out craigslist ads from guys
>no shortage of willing guys
>meet up with a guy, exchange blow jobs
>feel guilty cheating on wife (despite how bad the marriage is) but still go ahead
>start meeting guys regularly
>have 4 fuck buddies and have sex three times each week
>lack of sex in the marriage no longer an issue. have no expectation that my wife will ever want sex again
>probably in a "don't ask, don't tell" situation since I went from wanting sex with her 3-4 times a week to matching her lack of interest in sex together
>>
>>1366733
This makes me sad. Mind telling us what went wrong in the marriage?
>>
>>1366745
It was a number of things but it all boils down to the fact that I changed. I was always a beta and my wife married me knowing that (her father was a beta). We also got married very young. As I matured, got jobs with a lot of responsibility I became more alpha and this clashed with her natural instinct of being in charge. As a result we started disagreeing about everything... finances, how to raise our kids. The natural fallout of all this was no sex (I wasn't even sleeping in the bedroom at the time).

We've tried marriage counseling and it has gotten us to a truce/roommate stage and I really don't think it will get better.
>>
>>1366706
>>1366730
How about you guys try a MWM threesome with another bisexual guy?

That way you'll get rid of your cockthirst without cheating.
>>
>>1366757
I belong to a couple of on-line groups that discuss having a gay/Bi/Lesbian spouse and having threesomes is a viable way for some couples to do this in an open and honest way. But there are still a lot of spouses who would not only not do this but would also move for divorce if they found their spouse was bi/gay.
>>
>>1366757
I dont thing that my wife will be in agreement with that... :-) I am satisfied in our mariage otherwise. Except for cock thirst
>>
>>1366757
I just found this thread. Also married guy here but never cheated before. I might be open to a MWM threesome, but in all honesty my wife is very religious and she would never go for that.
>>
>>1366757
from 5:40 very hot for me:
http://www.tube8.com/gay/hardcore/doughouse-mmf-bisexual-ass-fucking/25132491/
>>
Not married but dating (dated as of two weeks ago) a girl for 3 years. Told her as soon as we started that I was bi and had dated guys before her. We're under 30, so our sex life is alright. About 2 years in I'm really craving dick. I tell her, she couldn't have taken it worse. I explain that it's not her, it's not love, just something I need to do. She's not hearing it, so I promise (lie) that I won't do anything. Aggressively look for a hook up, find one, go through with it only once. Few months ago, I start talking about an older guy to fulfill this coach-athlete fantasy I've had. She's super disappointed. Say I won't, go ahead and do it anyway. Best sex I've had in 3 maybe 4 years. Meet up few more times. Told her two weeks ago. She broke up with me on the spot. Being bi sucks ass sometimes
>>
Yeah when I was 17 I was holidaying with my girlfriend and her family in the South of France at a cottage they owned and whilst I was there I ended up cheating on her with her younger brother. We continued hooking up for about a further 9 months until my GF and I broke up

> Want a greentext?
>>
>>1366821

here's the thing... guys married to a woman hook up with guys for a lot of different reasons. For some they crave cock. They want cock and are not sexually fulfilled unless they get it. They can fuck a woman twice a day but still want cock.

Other guys need a relationship with another guy. Bonding, friendship and yes, sex. Think of it as another "marriage".

Still other guys (like me) aren't sexually fulfilled in their marriage. Neither the quantity or quality of sex with their wife is cutting it and they look elsewhere and, if sexually inclined, find sex with guys easier to obtain and more than likely less intrusive in the marriage.
>>
>>1366842
yes.
>>
>>1366821
>Being bi sucks ass sometimes
Being a cheater sucks ass sometimes

FTFY
>>
>>1366866
Being a cheater sucks ass ALL THE TIME.

But sometimes it's the lesser of other evils.
>>
>>1366868
Aside from like murder, abuse and thieving, there's nothing worse you can do to someone you care about than cheat.
>>
>>1366870
Actually I'd rank it higher than thieving, at least robbery doesn't destroy your confidence and emotional well being.
>>
>>1366706
str8 men are about 80% gay. get out of the marriage unless she does anal like a pro. Invite the gay guy back to do your wife if she's willing. If not, then both of them blow you if they're willing. If not, live with it.
>>
>>1366866
she did you a favor making it fast over. imagine how mush of a disaster it would be if you married her. pre-nup it next time if there is a next time.
>>
One woman, no matter how good she is, cannot satisfy a man. This is your life buddy. You wanna be happy or do you wanna live a life of regret? That thirst ain't goin anywhere. Just cheat and get it out of your system. If your frail conscience can't take the guilt, you will still probably be happier if you break it off and suck dicks. Your first mistake was not being open and honest with your partner about your dirty dick sucking fantasy. Perhaps, if you were an honest person in the first place, your partner would know what you like and need and would somehow make it happen for you if she really loves you.
>>
File: aids.gif (759 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
aids.gif
759 KB, 245x300
>>1366752
>I became more alpha

cheating on your wife isn't alpha.
it sounds like you became more gay, or at least more aware of your gayness. people like you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.
i hope you don't bring home diseases, but i guess you're not fucking her anyway since you're too alpha, haha. i hope she is getting something on the side, or at least getting paid to be stuck with a selfish, lying cheater.

it is so selfish to stay with someone that you don't care about because of society or religion or the children or - what was your excuse again? you didn't give one because you know there is no excuse to treat someone like that. you want your cake and eat it too.

biscum get out.
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>1366870
Eh, I've been cheated on before and it didn't bother me because I knew it was just sex. I only got mad because she lied to me about it and didnt come clean til I pressed her on the issue. I wouldn't have been upset if she'd told me the truth (she got drunk, indulged in flirting and took it too far). Even though things didn't work out in the end, we had an amicable relationship
>>
>>1366900
That's another facet of cheating IMO. The cheating itself is just sex, it's the breaking of the bond of trust and the lying, and what it means for the relationship that makes it so terrible to me. But that is a subjective list of course, some people may handle it better than I would
>>
>>1366866
I didn't, and don't, feel guilty about it at all. I gave her every sign and communicated very clearly. She didn't give a fig about my needs. We had two very different views on sex, so it was probably for the best we split.
>>
>>1366706
>cant shake that thirst for dick.. wat do?

Break up with her. You don't have to tell her you're gay, but it might help her get some closure if you do. A relationship is primarily about trust. If you break that trust the relationship is effectively broken.

Telling yourself that you're straight when you're "thirsting for dick" is ridiculous.
>>
>>1366913
>Telling yourself that you're straight when you're "thirsting for dick" is ridiculous.
This. Why do people do this? You're fucking yourself over in the long term, bisexuality is nothing to be ashamed of in 1st world countries in this day in age.
>>
>>1366902
I was also a little jealous. The guy was an acquaintance of mine and he had quite a nice ass. Lol
>>
>>1366913
some women are ok with you having mansex as long as you are not with another woman
>>
>>1366976
This. My fiancée is cool with me having a JO buddy.

Also, could the little queen who always ruins the straightish/bi threads get his flaming ass back to rddt /tmblr?
I'm a non violent person but his posts always make me wanna bash his head in with an iron pipe.
>>
>>1366976
Yeah but you're letting her know you're doing whatever you're doing with other men. OP implies straight up cheating, therefore going behind her back and doing whatever he wants.

Overall, OP just has to have a discussion - if she's OK with the idea of staying and you having fun on the side, so be it, if not then now is your chance to leave. Difficult conversation, but simple advice tbqh
>>
File: youtried.png (78 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
youtried.png
78 KB, 500x475
>>1366996

you all need to go to --->/soc/

this board is for pictures, not discussions about your neurotic relationships
>>
File: 364176.jpg (13 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
364176.jpg
13 KB, 240x180
>>1366706
In High School, my gf was hot and we had a lot of sex, but she wouldn't let me fuck her pussy since she was "saving her virginity" for marriage.

I liked her younger brother, who seemed to think I was "awesome" and I was never of a mind to correct his perceptions of me, lol.

He started seeming hot to me and I started having fantasies about him. One time, I went over to her house to drop something off for her when she wasn't home. He was home alone and wanted me to come inside and show me some of his shit, you know. So I go upstairs to his bedroom and we jam for awhile and I get to try some of his "killer" weed he got from his neighbor (it was OK, but not worth the hype). As we're chilling afterwards on his bed, he's checking out my bulge, which makes me get totally hard. He starts asking questions and they get sexual pretty fast and the whole time he's staring at my "tent" and boning up himself.

Finally, I'm like "Fuck it" and ask him if he wants to see it, to which he slowly nods.

Long story short, we end up dressing down and getting off together. He even tries to suck me, but it chokes him because he's trying to force it down his throat. This is his first time having sex, btw, the kid's only 13.

We both feel a little guilty afterwards, of course, but we still end up getting off together several more times over the next year and a half. All the time I was dating his sister, which I realized was going to go nowhere because she started having "huge ideas" about what our married life was going to be like--and I just wanted to date and have sex.

After I left for college, we sort of broke up and when I came back for Christmas, we hung out but were obviously just "friends" and her brother seemed a little pissed off at me. About a year later I think during Spring Break, I ran into him and we eased back into sex. Before I went back to University, I actually got to fuck him and during the course of that day, I fucked him a couple more times. Nice.
>>
Not actually done it IRL, but had a few cyberflings with guys while with a girl. I kinda fap to almost anything, but experience wise it's all straight.

I sorta want to try it RL, but i'm not sure if i'd wuss out for any number of reasons and i don't want to piss anyone off. On the other hand if i'm horny enough i'd do pretty much anything.
>>
>>1366893
Let me explain... I didn't become more alpha by cheating. I just started being more assertive in the marriage. She couldn't handle that. She married a beta and when that changed she didn't like it. That happened well before I cheated.

I was aware I was bi at that point (well before that point) but made a conscious decision to act on it at that time. Could I have left the marriage? SHOULD I have left the marriage? From a viewpoint that you have... disinterested, no obligation or connection, no ramifications for a decision... sure I should have. But as I mentioned before there are a lot of other factors involved. Her health, finances, kid. It would have been much easier to walk away, take my 6-figure salary and get myself a nice place and let her worry about how/where she lived and her health but I didn't.

Have my cake and eat it? Sure, from your position. Walk in my shoes friend.
>>
>>1366706
>tfw in love and engaged to the most beautiful woman in the world
>tfw still like dick
>>
File: WhiteKnightSyndrome.jpg (142 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
WhiteKnightSyndrome.jpg
142 KB, 283x424
>>1367033

SO SAYETH THE >/SOC/ IAL JUSTICE WARRIOR; SO SAYETH WE ALL, AMEN, HAIL MARY, SHAZAM AND JESUS COME AFTER ME !

YOU EARNED THAT GOLD STAR YOU SO PROUDLY DISPLAYED, ANON
>>
>>1366752

I'm sorry to break it to you but if you let your wife control your access to her pussy instead of taking it whenever you want, you're still beta and definitely not alpha
>>
>>1367320
deus vult
>>
>>1367267
Extremely similar experience here amigo. Never done anything physical though, all through anonymous chatting like kik.
>>
>>1366730
lol are you a vampire
>>
>>1366752
Unless it's a question of finances the two of you should divorce, it's clear the marriage has run out of steam. It'll be easier to stay friends in the long run if each one of you gets more privacy from the other. I speak from experience - my parents were in a terrible marriage that had problems from the beginning, but they stayed together until I was 12 - the last few years of that were filled with so much fighting that I dreaded being around them at every single moment, and I think it irreparably affected their relationship after. Things were much more tolerable though once they each had their own place. As long as you stay in your kids' lives a divorce shouldn't affect them too much, they've probably been expecting it for years anyway.
>>
>>1367337

or you respect another persons body
>>
File: Shields.jpg (10 KB, 172x293) Image search: [Google]
Shields.jpg
10 KB, 172x293
>>1367344
>deus vult

TIL: "Deus Vult" the battle-cry when Pope Urban declared the First Crusade at the Council of Clermont in 1095 C.E.

I swear to God I learn more shit on 4chan.

God wills it.

Thumbs up, anon, and thanks for the history lesson.
>>
>>1367267
Dude, I would do the exact same thing in your position.

You maintain a marriage, but you have to get your action outside of it; I'd be 'faithful' to my family and do right by them, but I'd have a couple fuckbuds on the side I could rail to keep me sane and focused.

You got it figured out what works for you and thank you for taking the effort to share it with us.
>>
>>1366706
Just talk to your girlfriend, mine is cool with it.
>>
>>1367409
Happy man
>>
File: 1458501867251.jpg (273 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1458501867251.jpg
273 KB, 1280x960
>bifag here
>17 years old, never been with a man before
>ldr gf, pretty much perfect except she lives 10394892 miles away
>guyfriend has been giving me the eyes for ages
>usually I have a buffer friend to keep things from going anywhere
>buffer friend bails when we were gunna netflix and chill (before that was officially a Thing)
>I've always been very physical with guys, like to wrestle and fight
>get into an arguement about television, I end up pinning him to the bed
>sit on something hard
>go in for the kill

Destroyed my relationship with ex-gf due to guilt, dated my gay cuck for a while only to discover he wasn't as nice or funny as smart as ex-gf. Always regretted choosing THAT EXACT MOMENT to Breaking Gay.
>>
>>1366733
she's cheating on you too so don't worry about it
>>
didnt cheat but I was 19 she was 18 and her brother walked in us. H ewas 18 too and apparently they had messed around before. He was cute and had a nice body. He basically comes home and me and her are in the shower and he walks in and she tells em me and anon are in here. Now she knew I was bi so she come and he strips down and gets in the shower. Sexy body, nice tan, nice ass and dick was above average as I began sucking it quick while she jerked me. We decided to go in their pool and while the sister went to make drinks I tested his ass hole out and I knew we were gonna fuck more. Took some adderal and we all 3 went to get a room and party and fuck all night. I was tied up and he fucked my ass hole and she whipped me. When I cam it was buckets after abouit 4 hours of straight fucking.
>>
>>1366706
I am in this same situation. I found another guy on /b/ in my area that wanted to fool around but when it came down to meet he flaked. That just made my thirst even deeper.
>>
>>1367669
That's what you get for cheating
>>
File: tumblr_nqukb3w7PW1u99rr0o1_1280.jpg (468 KB, 1280x1706) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqukb3w7PW1u99rr0o1_1280.jpg
468 KB, 1280x1706
>>1368247

wow.
are you in kentucky perchance?
>>
File: 1365104814993.jpg (135 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
1365104814993.jpg
135 KB, 550x367
>>1368326
I've always wondered, why is incest a stereotypically redneck thing, anyway? Pretty sure that shit goes on everywhere. When I was growing up I used to fool around with a pair of brothers who lived down the street from me... and while they were a bit shy about doing it in front of me, it was obvious they were regularly sexing each other up as well. And they were from an upper-middle class east coast suburban family, not rednecky at all.
>>
File: tumblr_mxv4cg3WEk1t3tk6zo1_500.jpg (593 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxv4cg3WEk1t3tk6zo1_500.jpg
593 KB, 500x671
>>1368350
people who actually have siblings know how disgusting it is to even think about having sex with them. only illiterate desperate folk in remote areas would be forced into such a situation.

there is a reason there are taboos in every society on incest: because it is disgusting.

protip: what are pheromones?
>>
File: 1368216504403.jpg (99 KB, 469x700) Image search: [Google]
1368216504403.jpg
99 KB, 469x700
>had a complicated sexual/quasi-romantic relationship with my best friend as a teenager
>we'd been regularly screwing around with each other since we first hit puberty
>but we were both very insecure and in denial about our sexualities
>didn't help that his family was super-religious too, and a bit of that rubbed off on him
>at some point, his little sister developed a crush on me
>I wasn't interested in her at all, but I did want to convince others (and myself) that I was straight, so I started dating her
>we "dated" for over two years, a painfully awkward relationship from start to finish
>thankfully she was religious enough that my my excuses about wanting to "wait for marriage" mostly fended off her sexual advances
>meanwhile, I continued to screw around with my buddy every chance we got
>but eventually we got too careless, and one day his sister caught us going at it
>needless to say she was pissed and told their parents, all our friends, etc
>huge shitstorm ensued, best friend got shipped out to a pray-the-gay-away camp, I retreated deep into the closet and denied the fuck outta everything, etc
>I eventually escaped the scene by going to an out-of-state college
>but for the next several years I continued getting crazy messages from her, alternatingly cursing me or trying to get back together with me
>it seems like she's convinced herself that her brother "stole me" and turned me gay, and that she thinks she would be able to turn me straight again if I agreed to settle down to a nice Christian marriage with her or something
>>
>>1366759

What kind of job you working?
>>
>>1368360
No, you uneducated idiot, it is disgusting because it is taboo. If it was naturally disgusting then we wouldn't need the taboo to enforce it.
>>
Sure, cheat around and give aids to your partner. Gay sex alone is already risky. Fucking retarded degenerates.
>>
>>1368471
You know there's a thing called "condom".
>>
>>1368393
Who's uneducated?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7630893
>>
File: 1450121966471.gif (1 MB, 368x207) Image search: [Google]
1450121966471.gif
1 MB, 368x207
>open biscum bread
>get a mixed feeling of disgust and contempt

Truly the most degenerate part of the fag """"""community"""""".
>>
>>1368489
Go be ironic somewhere else; heres your you. Someone saw your comment and noticed you today. You're welcome and have a great rest of your weekend.
>>
it is incredible how men married to women who cheat on them with men tend to be bottoms.
>>
>>1368500
sauce please
>>
>>1368509
a lot of them do want to be submissive with other men, or at least to a real penis, but a lot of them just want their egos stroked by other guys and a lot of them do just want a good nsa hole to fuck

your comment misses the mark, men-who-have-sex-with-other-men have varied reasons for doing so and do not represent a cohesive group anymore than men who have sex with women do
>>
>>1368370
moar
>>
>>1368509
No it isn't. Married guys can (usually) get blow jobs and vaginal sex at home. They can't get fucked, though. Or anal, to a lesser extent.
>>
When I was around 20-21 I had a gf around the same age.

Had a high sex drive and she didn't. She didn't want sex as often.

Started looking for alternatives online.

Started chatting to a guy who was 40. Super fit, own big house. He invited me over for a bj one night.

Me getting a great bj, he gives me alcohol, weed and amyl.Starts rimming me, feels like heaven. 5 mins later I'm sucking his cock and fucking him.

Saw him for months, we fucked each other and even had a mmm threesome.

I still crave his tongue and his cock in my ass to this day.
>>
>>1366706
girlfriend just said the other day she wants a break
hot friend of mine says hes up for it if i want to experiment
hes coming around my house tomorrow
do i do it?
>>
File: rightinthebutt.gif (1 MB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
rightinthebutt.gif
1 MB, 500x278
>>1368621
>They can't get fucked
>>
>>1368761
Sauce please!
>>
File: Stephen Schneider.jpg (43 KB, 949x533) Image search: [Google]
Stephen Schneider.jpg
43 KB, 949x533
>>1368764
Stephen Schneider "Jeremy" in Season 01 Episode 04 of Broad City

http://brokelyn.com/broad-city-ep-4-dating-will-cost/
>>
File: 084.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298 KB, 600x512
>>1366893
>people like you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place
>>
>>1366706
I used to until kind of recently. I always knew I was into guys at least a little bit, but I hate the "gay scene" so I kind of avoided it. I like girls too, both have good qualities, but I never really dated until I was in university.
>Anyway, I've been dating my current gf for almost 2 years and she's great!
>I honestly love her and want to get married/ have a family with her, her parents are awesome and they like me too.
>I just never explored my gay side and felt like I might have been missing out because I was already in a committed relationship.
>It started when she went on vacation with her family and I was left to my own devices.
>I made a craigslist ad and I was initially planning on just chatting, but one thing led to another and I met up with a guy.
>I sucked his dick (which was really hot) and let him fuck me (which I wasn't too into).
>After that it was easy to just keep doing once in a while because she'd never find out.
>Then one day she told me she had a bump on her vagina and I looked at it and started freaking out (on the inside).
>I thought I might have given her herpes or something and felt like my life was ending.
>turned out to just be a minor skin infection or something
>scared me straight tho, I never want to do that to her and there's always a risk of it so I stopped cold turkey
Now I just try to keep my self happy with porn which isn't as great but I still have her, still feel like a douche tho
>>
File: TNHm1XW.gif (461 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
TNHm1XW.gif
461 KB, 320x240
>>1368247
this post somehow sounds more messed up that most of the shite on /hm, even the weird fetish/fantasy threads that go really far south

the whipping bit makes it seem both ludicrous and highly specious
>>
>>1368483
You. That study only shows (dubiously) that women prefer odors from males with different MHC than theirs when not pregnant. Whoopie doo. The sample is small and their statistics at elementary-school level (as is usually the case with these kinds of papers).
Now, talking actual science, taboos exist to enforce cultural norms. If they weren't needed, then they wouldn't exist. Incest wasn't taboo in several hunter-gatherer tribes or in certain societies (at certain social levels).
Don't think that just because you can cite a paper that every major media outlet carried when it was published you actually know about something.
>>
>>1366733
Given that I (and millions of others) are in the exact same position, I see nothing inherently wrong with this.

Before all you moralizing SJWs start cooze-dripping (on a GAY SEX IMAGE BOARD no less), the blunt fact is women see sex as a means to an end, that end being a protector / provider / father (that's why he can't leave her, dumb-dumbs) and nothing more.

After that Mission is Accomplished, then the frigidity and letting herself go physically sets in (if she's still in fuck-shape and still refusing her husband, she definitely has a fuck buddy of her own).

At least in the case of the Praying Mantis and spiders, the female has the decency of being honest about the post-coital situation by bitting her mate's head off, instead of just slowly killing him over years with cold, calculating deprivation.

m4m deprivees unite!!
>>
File: Roger-Ballen-Dresie-and-C-001.jpg (79 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Roger-Ballen-Dresie-and-C-001.jpg
79 KB, 720x720
>>1368917

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding
>>
>>1368509
Anal play feels good, and the intensity of a guy fucking your ass is occasionally better than a grill with a strapon.
>>
>>1366908

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit
>>
>>1366866
>>1369230
It's not like he cheated on a man. It was only a woman for fuck's sake. Why would you take her side over a fellow cocksucker?

I swear, feminism has this generation of fags on a short leash.
>>
>>1369540
Because she was a victim of that cocksucker's selfish behavior. Most people don't like cheating pieces of shit, regardless of what's hanging between their legs.

This is not feminism. It's basic human integrity.
>>
>>1369578
>It's basic human integrity.
Says someone not (yet) trapped in a now-sexless relationship.

Holier-than-thou asshole.
>>
File: X20C_P-VM4g.jpg (182 KB, 657x1241) Image search: [Google]
X20C_P-VM4g.jpg
182 KB, 657x1241
Fuck me +385989944938
>>
>>1369578
Woman detected.
>>
>>1369584
>trapped

how are you trapped? just get a divorce.
if you tell her what a fag are she will probably leave you without even contesting it.

or are you going to wait until you give her AIDS?
>>
File: 1359954442078.jpg (68 KB, 1087x1177) Image search: [Google]
1359954442078.jpg
68 KB, 1087x1177
>>1369631
Don't bother trying to reason with him; unrepentant cheaters are either painfully immature, or outright broken narcissists. They'll go through ridiculous mental contortions to justify their shitty behavior, and will spend their lives going from dysfunctional relationship to dysfunctional relationship, never realizing that the source of the romantic problems is internal.
>>
>>1367337
>2016
>not raping your wife
>>
>>1367045

Good man. Keep up the good work :P
>>
>>1368489
I have some pretty deep-seated issues with bisexuals myself, but them cheating on women with men rather than the opposite is hot as fuck to me.

I don't think I could ever trust a bisexual in a proper relationship ever again, but I'd love to be the side piece of a married guy.
>>
Engaged guy here. Bi, out to fiance. She forbade me to suck any dicks anymore but I think about it a lot, still have an account on a gay sex hookups site but haven't met anyone since I met her. I do browse and jerk off. Might meet up if I found the perfect situation. But who knows. I did find a married black guy with a huge dick who wants to meet. I am worried I will feel terrible. Anyway I usually jerk off thinking about it and by the time I cum I am over it.
>>
>>1370055
break up with her right now, you don't deserve to be married
>>
>>1366730
holy shit its an elderposting pajeet.
>>
>>1366860
>Still other guys (like me) aren't sexually fulfilled in their marriage. Neither the quantity or quality of sex with their wife is cutting it and they look elsewhere and, if sexually inclined, find sex with guys easier to obtain and more than likely less intrusive in the marriage.

THIS WITH THE WHITE-HOT INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS (and fuck the SJW crowd).
>>
>>1367402
>TIL: "Deus Vult" the battle-cry when Pope Urban declared the First Crusade at the Council of Clermont in 1095 C.E.
And as we know, that worked out really fucking well.
>>
>>1368247
>straight fucking.
Phrasing!
>>
>been regularly hooking up with my best friend for ages, pretty much since we first hit puberty
>but he's also huge ladies' man and is lusting after girls all the time
>he's had at least a dozen "serious" girlfriends and has slept with at least twice that number
>but he's cheated on every single one of his serious gfs with me
>and I'm pretty sure that over the years I've given him at least as many orgasms as all of his girls combined, probably more
>but all the same, he still claims to be "straight"
>I think this is part;y guilty self-delusion, and partly him being a smartass
>but I think on some level he really does believe it
>he's repeatedly given me some convoluted story about how it "doesn't count as sex" when its with me specifically (due to our long history of fooling around? somehow?)
>which of course means it doesn't count as cheating either, I suppose
>I tease him about it sometimes, but honestly he's a good lay so I'm not interested in rocking the boat too much
>kinda feel bad about his current gf though, since I actually like her
>>
>>1371561
Its crazy the lengths some people will go to to lie to themselves
>>
>>1371561
I have a friend like this. His thing is that he's "straight" except when he's got the excuse of being drunk or high.

So we have this little ritual where he'll come over to "hang out," offer to split a joint, and then start casually complaining about pent up he is and how horny the weed is making him until I finally offer to "help him out" and he "lets" me suck his dick. Then depending on how horny/high he is, he sometimes offers to return the favor. Usually by jerking me off, but sometimes by blowing me. And when he's really horny he'll also bring over some alcohol--once he gets "drunk" (buzzed, really) he'll start getting cuddly and handsy with me, and that usually leads to us making out and fucking (usually with him topping, but he's let me fuck him a few times when he was genuinely drunk).

And of course none of this changes if he has a girlfriend. We never talk about it except when it's going down, and you'd otherwise think he was a typical straight dude. Really weird, but I'm not complaining.
>>
>>1371599
Yall need to get some boyfriends instead of these weird, behind closed doors fuckfests.
>>
Have not been the cheater but have been the trick in that situation.

>20 yo college student
>living alone for the first time. Trolled grindr and craigslist all the time.
>post on craigslist for oral tops.
>reply from young guy, shitty blurry and honestly kind of ugly looking picture.
>email him back cause why not.
>seems real. Only real reply that connects so decide to roll with it.
>Go to his place. It's his parents in the suburbs. He's house sitting.
>Two loud dogs and a flowery un-sexy decor, but he's 10x his picture. Rugged suburban metal bro.
>Tells me about how he's house sitting. Tell's me his gf's out of town. Doesn't elaborate.
>We go to the living room, watching porn, and he's hard so I start going down on him.
>Big cock, kind of an uncut tree branch. Not pretty shaped, but sexy. I remeber one ball hung way lower than the other.
>After a while he offered to suck me, and he did for a while but I stopped him because I cum quickly, and went back to sucking him.
>Finished on my face, as was my preference then.
>Smoked a cigarette out back and he told me a little more, implied his gf was cool with his bi tendencies, but never explicitly said she was aware of hookups like this.

Tried to contact him again, I think he replied once or twice but never made it happen again. *Sigh*
>>
>>1368875
Are you me?
>>
>>1368621
>Married guys can (usually) get blow jobs and vaginal sex at home.

Ahem...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Is anyone in the mn/sd/is area could really go for sacking dick and getting mine sucked.
>>
I am a married guy in my 40's. Just now trying the craigslist thing. I am talking with a 28yo married guy now. Hopefully we'll be exchanging blow jobs soon.
>>
File: 1354936555778.gif (946 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1354936555778.gif
946 KB, 500x280
>be "straight" but bicurious
>girlfriend eventually finds out
>she's cool with it, turns out she has a pretty huge kink for gay dudes
>she starts trying to talk me into experimenting with another guy
>I'm interested, but reluctant
>nervous about actually crossing the line to faggotry
>and also worried that it might make things weird between me and my gf
>but then one day she brings over one her her gay friends to "hang out", and he basically jumps my bones
>I guess they planned it it out beforehand or something, cause my gf is right there urging us both along
>and he's pretty fucking cute... so I roll with it
>we trade blowjobs and the whole experience is even hotter than I was expecting, especially with my gf getting off on watching us
>so this becomes a recurring thing for the three of us
>doesn't take long before I start fucking the guy, and eventually (with lots of pressure from my gf) I start letting him fuck me too
>gf sometimes joins in a little bit, but mostly just watches us go at it
>I still have a very healthy sex life with her (probably more active than ever, we fuck like rabbits after each of these voyeurism sessions), so things are really great for a while
>but then me and her started running into relationship problems (money got tight + she started falling into alcoholism and turning abusive)
>and when our regular sex life dried up, so did the threesome stuff with our fuckbuddy
>I was good friends with him at this point though, started hanging out with him more and more just to get a break from my girlfriend
>one thing leads to enough, and I eventually cave and start fucking him behind my gf's back
>we never had any explicit "rules" that I couldn't play with him one-on-one but I obviously feel like I'm being unfaithful
>but when I finally come clean about it, she just sorta laughs it off...? like it didn't "count" as cheating cause it was with a guy
>she never gets really gets jealous about it, even after I finally end up leaving her for him
>>
>>1371758
lol nice to know there's more people in my situation.
>>
>>1371951
are you and he still together?
>>
>>1372154
>implying biscum can sustain a relationship

he's probably out getting fist-fucked in leather bars...since he's straight and all.
>>
>>1366713
...wayne?
>>
File: Perfect4.jpg (31 KB, 430x560) Image search: [Google]
Perfect4.jpg
31 KB, 430x560
>>1366706

If you're with a girl who you think might be cool with it, ask her if she'd be down for playing with another guy (if you can handle the jealousy of the two of them potentially fucking around)

otherwise, you're not married. go experiment and see if it's what you want. maybe you'd rather fuck dudes, or suck dick or whatever

oh, and expect to have weird gay guilt right after you do it the first couple of times. it passes in time once you accept that you're bi

GL bro
>>
>>1368875
porn meaning gay porn?
>>
>>1366712
i think bisexuals cheat for 1. having twice the amount of people to cheat with and 2. because they tend to have moral issues and lack of respect for monogamy, not unlike completley gay people
>>
>>1372176
wow, do you have some 'residual charge' about bisexual dudes...

...care to elaborate...?

...cheating husband/boyfriend/whatever...?
>>
>>1367045
wait how old were you?
>>
>>1372218
It's mostly the latter, I think. Monogamy is a natural and inherent response to the possibility of children, so its no surprise that no pregnancy means no implicit monogamy.
>>
>>1372294
>Monogamy is a natural and inherent response to the possibility of children
hahahahhahahahaha
>>
I cheated on every gf I had with a guy I met online. I'm straight but I love to be dominated by other man.
I couldn't have anal sex with him because his dick is to big and it hurts so much.

So I recently met another guy online, and decided to hookup with him. His dick is smaller than the other guy so I gave my ass to him! It was amazing.

I do not consider myself gay or bi. I'm not attracted to man. I just want to be their submissive boy
>>
>>1372967
strange to say you're not attracted to men when youre constantly seeking out men to be dominated by sexually so whatever helps you sleep at night anon
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 673x886) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 673x886
Ya'll are stupid cheaters.

This is why people hate gays. They destroy relationships, traumatize children, and do mental gymnastics to justify their toxic behavior. Then, when someone calls them out on their shit, they get pissy and violent because they feel like their "manhood" has been threatened.

There are normal gays (me) who want to live a normal life with my bro, but you crazy closeted fags give us a worse name than trannies.
>>
>>1372973
>moralizing about teh gayz on a gay porn page
pray the gay away or kill yourself
>>
>>1372975
Nah I'll just have a healthy relationship :^)
Thanks for the (you) though.
>>
>>1372973
Hahahahah
>>
>>1372981
Yea bro the shirt's funny
>>
>>1372154
It's complicated... our initial attempt at dating didn't work out, since I was still confused and insecure about my sexuality, and we had all the drama from the shit with my gf hanging over us. He was really patient with me, but I felt like I was sorta taking advantage of him, so we agreed to split up while I figured myself out.

We stayed friends after that, and initially we tried to keep it platonic. But then he ran into some housing/money problems and ended up crashing with me... and of course it didn't take long before we started screwing again. So for the past year or so we've settled into this very comfortable "roommates with benefits" arrangement which has slowly been getting more and more romantic. And unlike our earlier fling, this feels like "real" romance. I'm a lot more comfortable with my sexuality these days as well... so right now we are de facto boyfriends, but we're holding off on proclaiming it "official" for a couple more months, when I plan on finally coming out of the closet and dating him openly.
>>
>>1373020
good for you, anon. sounds hot at any rate ;)
>>
>>1366706
Break up with her. Be honest.
>>
>>1372294
>Monogamy is a natural and inherent response to the possibility of children
kek
>>
>>1367337
>raping women is alpha
>>
>>1372379
>>1373346
Fags are sluts. Nothing new.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.