[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Locker rooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 22
do you guys peek at other dudes in the locker room?

I've been really into it lately. Some guys just don't give a fuck and walk around naked, or leave curtains open, and just drop their swimsuit as soon as they walk in.

any stories?

bonus locker room thread
>>
So I was a military brat, born in the USA, but we ended up moving off to Germany when I was like 4 or 5. Lived there till I was 10, then to France till I was 13, then back to Germany till I was 16. Attended the schools in each country and did lots of sports. Never really counted myself as gay till I came back to the USA. All the students and teachers swooned over me because I was so cultured and exotic. But then it came to gym class and I was suddenly the weird one... I was fine with being naked in the locker room. All the other boys hid in any way they could and here I am strutting around with my cock dangling in the open right in front of them and they were all squeamish and even got a talking to by the gym teacher. It made no sense! Guys in Europe was cool with just being naked around other guys. Didnt make you gay or anything, you were just changing or washing up. I mean hell the summer when I was 16 a huge group of us went to a nude beach and spent the day together, guys and girls, and it was just fun. So locker rooms were kind of weird to me, till I started noticing guys more and more and how me walking around nude tended to get a bunch of the other guys hard. I mean I have always been a rather fit guy since my parents always had me do a bunch of military exercises with them and I was always playing sports like soccer, tennis, swimming, or track. So I dont blame the boys for getting a chubby. Made me feel special. It wasnt till one day I was showing in the locker room (which was just an unused side room that with showers around the outside and no dividers so guys never used it) that one guy named Marcus joined me. He was super shy about doing it at first and it was actually adorable, trying to hide himself from my view, but I caught him staring so many times. I stayed in the shower just enjoying the heat on my muscles till I noticed him peak out to see if no one was left and then move to the shower head right next to me.
Want me to keep going?
>>
File: youre-lovely.gif (474 KB, 500x261) Image search: [Google]
youre-lovely.gif
474 KB, 500x261
>>1354808
>I was so cultured and exotic
>I am strutting around with my cock dangling
>I have always been a rather fit guy
>I caught him staring
>my muscles

the humblebrag is strong with this one

>peak out

can't spell peek
>>
>>1354808
Yes please
>>
yes MORE, I need to know the rest!
>>
>>1354808
European here.

It is common knowledge people from the states are more prude. I've never seen curtains in a locker room in europe, or single stalls.
>>
>>1354910
Can you blame us? Stinky dirty old men are gross and no one wants to see that. :P
>>
>>1354870
>Lindsay
God, I fucking love this trash
>>
>>1354912
>Stinky dirty old men
Are American locker rooms that swamped with old men? They don't play much sports... The crowd in locker rooms is usually on the younger side!
>>
File: 1462141582699.gif (885 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1462141582699.gif
885 KB, 300x375
>>1354926
Old american men usually go to gyms out of boredom. They mostly go to the hot tub and lift very light weights 1,000 times thinking they're doing something productive. The fact is they're just wasting time before they die. They walk around the locker room nude for hours every day while making conversation with other okd nasty men.
>>
>>1354932
Okd
*old*
>>
File: brick.jpg (139 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
brick.jpg
139 KB, 717x960
>>1354932
Actually a lot of them have no desire to go to the gym, but they're forced to go after their physician gives them the ultimatum of losing weight or having a massive stroke in the near future.
>>
>>1354938
I have seen a vast majority of old men at my gym who like it. They have a routine every day peddle around with dinky weights, walk around the track for 5 long ass laps, go into the hot tub, then annoy others in the sauna by talking with their other old flabby annoying collegues, then finally walk around the locker room nude fir 1 hour. Same shit everyday. They enjoy being annoying pieces of shits.
>>
>>1354635
Does anyone have experience hooking up in public swimming pool shower/locker rooms?
I live in europe, and like the other anon said, being naked in lockers rooms is the common practice here. Nothing excessive, just to the point where everyone is minding their business, and don't really go out of their way to hide their dicks while changing, or taking a shower.
I know a swimming pool nearby that doesn't even have courtains in the showering area, so every time you shower, there are up to three other guys showering in your field of view.

The question is, what do I do to achieve success? How do I know if someone's checking me out in a gay way? What do I do if they do?
>>
>>1354965
I live in Brazil, and I can't say about public swimming pools 'cause I'm pretty sure we don't have that, but locker rooms hockups are pretty commons.
Like, I started doing gym last december since I had just turned 18 and found myself too skinny In the begginning I was oblivious about it, but after a few weeks I started noticing.
It usually starts in the shower, they're divided by wood walls and have doors.
> If you pick the last shower, and someone picks the right besides you even thought the others ones are empty, it's obvious he's interested in something.
> There's some signs to see if you're interest too, like putting his feet under the division or jerking off so you can hear the sound or see by the shadow, things like that.
> If you respond he puts his hands under the division and you jerk each off for a while, but soon one of you discretely goes to the others shower and things happens, but just some blow jobs.
> After, one wait till there's nobody out there and leaves, you finish your shower and leaves too.

It's not that common, and sometimes there's some really creepy guys, but I did one or twice and was pretty fun.
Oh, and once, like, a week ago, I was changing my clothes and there was only one guy on the looker room, I finished and left and after a while he did too. We met again in the elevator a few minutes later and he offered me a ride, so obviously I went to his car and blew him,

About how to know if someone's is cheking you out, just see if someone is looking at you while you change clothes lol. If so, look at him too, make eye contact and things like that.
>>
File: tumblr_lwymtuAsM61qhbirjo1_500.jpg (54 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwymtuAsM61qhbirjo1_500.jpg
54 KB, 500x442
>>1354635
Yes I do it all the time
>>
>>1354965
>Does anyone have experience hooking up in public swimming pool shower/locker rooms?

Not really public as it was a private gym but one of the first times I sucked cock as in the locker room at a local health club- I was maybe 19-20- just worked out and was in the sauna not thinking about hooking up at all...finally noticed this dude in the corner ever so slightly stroking his cock...I start to watch- he notices me noticing...I start getting hard (really didnt want to too) he takes that as a sign...he gets up to leave and at the door motions me to follow and he leaves...I sit there - heart racing- wondering what the hell I should do...after a couple of minutes of deliberation- I leave still not know wtf...hes there hanging around- sees me motions me into stall (it was mid-day and pretty quiet)...finally I decide to follow- he sits me down and feeds me his fat cock- he came in like 1 minute blew his load all over my face and chest and leaves immediately...and I am sitting there wondering what just happened- DID that really just happen?...it was very intense but hot and I have masturbated to that memory many times since...
>>
>>1355011
Brazil seems like a far away gay heaven to me, a European. Litteraly 70% of the guys I like on Tinder are Brazilian exchange students.
>>
>>1354965
Yeah actually, my very first time with a guy was actually in a locker/shower room. It was with my girlfriend at the time's younger brother whilst we were holidaying in France. We'd been at this pool in the vilalge where their house was, and it was after we got out to shower off. He was a bit younger than me (14 vs 17) and he was pretty damn cute, and smooth as hell, but damn if it wasn't the best decision I ever made whilst in the relationship.

> Guess you guys are gonna want a green text?
>>
>>1354818
>can't spell peek

must be that darned franco-german spelling he got himself learned with while he was over yonder with them french-krauts doing nekked stuff in public
>>
>>1354940

a lot of those 'annoying old shits' of yours have been routinely going to the gym since they were young men, often starting with things like the YMCA at a time when men were naked together even in the pool before they were forced to go coed, get all prudish, etc.

they were young men when they started and they're old men now, and the YMCA and other gyms were in fact something of a social club for the guys

shame on them for upsetting you because they grew old and aren't ashamed of their nakedness

one day, boyo, you will be the old and flabby one, trying to strike up a conversation only to have some pin head young dude with onesy undergarments that never come off criticise you for changing your underwear in the locker room
>>
>>1355113
The fact that they're naked doesn'tbother me dude. The fact that they're loud and annoying assholes in the sauna is my problem. You're not suppose to have long loud conversations in a sauna, you're there to relax not be annoying. They can be nude all they want, doesnt bother me, but do it quitly please.
>>
>>1355117
>quitly
*quietly*
>>
I've got tons of stories by now, but here's one of my first:

I was 16 and I was going to a recreation center near me. I went on a weekday evening and went to take a shower. I swear someone was blowing someone else in the stalls, but I cant confirm. Well, I was getting ready to finish in the shower when in comes this young guy, must have been mid to late 20's. Gorgeous dude. He had a nice sun tattoo on the center of his back. I "wash" my boxers while I take a peak at him, and eventually start jerking it and stuff. We were at opposite ends of the room, but I wanted to call him over.

The dude had the biggest head I've seen to date. It wasn't abnormal, but it was definitely noticeably big. And his cock arched up in a nice curve. He was probably 8-9 inches hard. I have no idea why he was looking at me (I was ugly as fuck). Well I jerked off and came and then felt the guilt so I left. The dude's locker was right next to mine, but he moved his stuff to get dressed on another bench. I wish I could have given him my number. I kept going for a few weeks but never saw him again.
>>
>>1355106
Indeed we are
>>
>>1355108
kek!
>>
We had a swimming unit in phys ed in middle school and high school. I would looked forward to those days in middle school cause I was friends with a lot of swim team guys and got to watch them chance into speedos. Also took life guarding in high school as an elective class for this reason
>>
>>1355106
moar plz anon
>>
>>1354910
I'm Dutch and I there've always been single stalls.
>>
>>1355113

I found the vegan.
>>
>>1354940
Suicide is an option
>>
File: tumblr_o5hvqre92r1uijkc0o1_1280.jpg (231 KB, 1000x718) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5hvqre92r1uijkc0o1_1280.jpg
231 KB, 1000x718
>>1354635

i went to high school in the usa in the early 80s and we had to shower every day after gym class in a big communal green tiled shower room with 5 showers on each of two opposite walls with clerestory windows on the top of the end wall as well as huge light fixtures on the cieling. you could see everyone in high-resolution and it was wonderful. i still remember the guys who had chest hair (most guys were smooth, some didn't even have pubes yet) and the gingers' red pubes. nearly everyone was circumcised at that time so the few who weren't got teased mercilessly about their 'dog dicks'. one guy was iranian and his dick was practically black so of course everyone called him nigger dick. (it wasn't that big though, just average). we didn't have any black kids in my school (boise, idaho) but there were some white dudes packing serious meat.

and the coach and assistant coach would check your hair to make sure you showered every day by patting you on the head as you came out of the shower. our coach was a hot daddy in his 40s but the assistant coach had just graduated from college and was blond and muscular and hairy and wore those short polyester shorts that coaches wore then and his legs were covered with blond hair and i used to start to get hard whenever he touched my hair so i would have to leap for my towel and hide my hard dick until it went down before i could get dressed and so everyone thought i was dressing slowly because i wanted to watch everyone else dress (also true) so i got called a fag all the time for daring to look at anybody's cock (true) and somebody wrote faggot in huge red marker in my yearbook on the last day of school when it was being passed around but because i was tall and good-looking i had a hot girlfriend so nobody really thought i was gay (except whoever wrote that i guess) and i didn't come out of the closet or have gay sex until i was 21.
>>
>>1355787
why does everyone in that pic have a small dick
>>
>>
>>1355794
that's what dicks look like when they're not semi-hard or photoshopped
>>
>>1355787
>you could see everyone in high-resolution
Not without my glasses. Plus the water was ice cold. There was nothing pleasant about it.
>>
My office building has a pretty nice gym on the top floor, newer equipment, basketball, racket and squash courts, and a sauna and steam room.

I get in to the gym around 5:45, and there might be one or two people there. By 6:30 there is guaranteed to be no one.

I finish around 7 and then its naked time.

I can pretty much walk around the whole gym naked. There is a nice balcony up there too that I can go out on.

I take a nice 20 minute steam, usually pleasure myself and/or finger myself. nice cool shower after that. I'm naked, erect or stroking, or pleasuring my ass for 30 to 60 minutes in a semi public place but no risk of being caught.

on fridays after work there is no one in there I'll bring a fleshlight or my suction cup dildo and stick that to the steam room wall, which is glorious, i cum so hard handsfree... feel like a total slut.Sometimes I'll venture out of the steam room with the dildo and stick it to glass or mirrors elsewhere in the gym.

With my fleshlight I will edge myself over and over, and lick the precum off my fingers. To finish I'll roll back on my shoulders, swing the legs over and cum in my mouth

the perks of going to this gym has led me to go a lot more in the past year or so, so I'm getting nice and fit while I have my fun
>>
>>1356442
>y office building has a pretty nice gym on the top floor, newer equipment, basketball, racket and squash courts,
CAMERAS and a sauna and steam room.
>>
>>1354808

>french
>german
>cultured and exotic

umm...
>>
@biotech - military brat here as well and like you, born in the U.S. and moved over to Germany when I was 5 - lived in two different towns. At age of 10, we moved back to the U.S. Where did you live in Germany?
>>
File: Locker-Room.jpg (29 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
Locker-Room.jpg
29 KB, 448x336
When I was in middle school, my locker in gym class was right next to one of the cutest guys in school. Of course I never talked to him, we didn't run in the same circle of friends. We had gym class twice a week, and let me tell you, having to see him with his shirt on was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen as a 13 year old. I'd always have to sneak a peek out of the corner of my eye cause I didn't want him or any of the other guys to catch on.

Then one day, about halfway through the semester, it happened.

He sat down on the bench next to me as I was tying my shoes. He took his pants off, but he hadn't grabbed his shorts from his locker yer and I guess the movement of him standing up off the bench must have jostled his boxers, because out of the fly of his underwear, the head of his dick popped out. While he was rummaging through his backpack to grab his shorts, his dick was at eye level to me, IT WAS RIGHT THERE. And the best part was that he must not have noticed because he didn't stop to adjust himself, he just grabbed his shorts and put them on. I had to go "pee" in the stall while I waited for my boner to go down. Ever since then I always kept an even closer eye on him while changing(let's be real, I would have anyway), but nothing like that ever happened again.

This was probably my most jerked off to memory for months.
>>
File: groupshower3.jpg (168 KB, 570x420) Image search: [Google]
groupshower3.jpg
168 KB, 570x420
"Do we peek"??

WTF man, locker rooms are the ONE (1) advantage in life where it is better to be gay. One. After getting screwed over, beatne up, mocked, ostracized, and rejected our whole lives, we get ONE advantage. fuck yeah I take advantage of it--but for God's sake be discreet. Nobody likes a creepy voyeuristic faggot.

Unfortunately it's almost impossible to find old-fashioned shower rooms like pic related, anymore :(
>>
File: old shower.jpg (57 KB, 356x585) Image search: [Google]
old shower.jpg
57 KB, 356x585
>>1354912

Europe has just as many old men, try again.

Hey, We'll all be a naked old man someday; I'll gladly look at 10 of them to see one hunky 25-YO.
>>
File: old hole.jpg (42 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
old hole.jpg
42 KB, 533x800
>>1355113

Thank you, Anon. This is all very true. I go to the gym before work, rather than after, and there has been this same cohort of gray/white-haried men in there for over 10 years. They are all very friendly, and chatty, but not "obnoxious" at all. They walk on the treadmill or ride the bicycles to keep themselves in some kind of shape. I guess that other anon who is so against them will still be posting on 4chan when he's old and wrinkled and jealous of the ones who still have energy to even walk on a treadmill for 30 minutes.

And yes, they have no modesty about nudity--and what is the big deal? It's a MEN'S locler room, everybody there has a penis and we all know what they look like; what exactly are you "saving" by covering up? Yes, years ago (not even that many years ago), showers never had stalls or dividers, and many years ago ('50s, maybe '60s, even swimming pools in the YMCA required you to swim nude (before the YMCA was coed, of course). Those kinds of places WERE where guys would hang out; in my city (a capital city) most of the legislators hung out there and probably di all kinds of state business deals while naked together in the steam room.

That was a different era, but to tell them "Hey, Elmer, you gotta put on a towel because my special snowflake eyes can't stand the sight of your wrinkly balls because they remind me what mine are going to look like someday". So which one has the problem?

Shit, a naked man is a naked man. I've found that the more guys are already naked in a locker room, the greater chance someone else who comes in will be, too ("contagious, if you will). So I never wear a towel and I'm happy for the old guys to do the same, encouraging the younger cuties to realize that getting naked in front of other guys is really no big deal.
>>
>>1355117

I've never heard old guys get loud in the sauna or steam room; the ones who do are nigs--they shout at each other even 4 feet away.
>>
>>1355794

This is a Playgirl pic from 1974; I have the original issue. As Anon said, this is what things actually look like when they aren't photo-shopped or fluffed.
>>
>>1355787

Very similar to my high school (but ours was blue, not green LOL--funny that you mentioned that detail). Small private high school so the whole grade had PE together, thus I saw every guy in my grade naked every single day, mmmm. And, just like with yours, both of the coaches were HOT HOT HOT. Every day I wished they would shower with us, but they never did. However, they sat in there while we were getting undressed and watched to make sure we walked into the showers, which was kind of a thrill to walk past them naked every day even though I was a super-shy geeky nerd who was horrible at sports.

YEARS later, one of these coaches showed up at my (now) gym. So many times I'd see him and the timing would be wrong for me to see him in the locker room, but one day I FINALLY walked in while he was drying off after the shower--holy shit, years and years of wanting to see him naked an I finally did! Never give up, Anons!

I never got hard in the locker room but that was probably a defense mechanism in my brain because I would have been mercilessly mocked and ostracized forever. I heard about a guy in another school who got a bone in the shower and within a day it was all over every school in our city. He ended up going to catholic School, probably because of the treatment after that.
>>
>>1355794
>found the porn-addicted virgin size queen
>>
File: 50.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
50.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
facebook friends
>>
>>1357275
>>
File: 44.jpg (82 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
82 KB, 750x937
>>1357276
>>
File: zz.png (1 MB, 1080x819) Image search: [Google]
zz.png
1 MB, 1080x819
>>1357277
>>
File: 19 (15).jpg (33 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
19 (15).jpg
33 KB, 720x960
>>
>>
File: brian molina 8.jpg (140 KB, 767x1024) Image search: [Google]
brian molina 8.jpg
140 KB, 767x1024
where's wally?
>>
File: fede godoy (9).jpg (128 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fede godoy (9).jpg
128 KB, 640x640
>>
File: pe95.jpg (49 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
pe95.jpg
49 KB, 600x800
>>
File: pe87.jpg (88 KB, 558x745) Image search: [Google]
pe87.jpg
88 KB, 558x745
>>1357284
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.