[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I lose my virginity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_1.png (149 KB, 458x345) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
149 KB, 458x345
> young, naive, closeted virgin who just wants cock.

> started chatting with a hot daddy in sydney (pic related) and he wants to hook up.

> wanna lose my v-card to this guy but paranoid about std's

What's the chances this guy has AIDS, and how effective are condoms at stopping it? Google hasn't helped with my answers.
>>
File: tumblr_nppofuXglb1sg9zy3o1_540.jpg (107 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nppofuXglb1sg9zy3o1_540.jpg
107 KB, 540x720
>>
File: tumblr_o492oefbRq1su1exso1_540.jpg (77 KB, 540x615) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o492oefbRq1su1exso1_540.jpg
77 KB, 540x615
>>
File: 1456684995107.jpg (63 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
1456684995107.jpg
63 KB, 500x511
>>
File: tumblr_nfvalzGUDi1sp5jh9o7_500.jpg (59 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfvalzGUDi1sp5jh9o7_500.jpg
59 KB, 480x640
>>
>>1349300
Here in Australia the chances of some dude having HIV (there is a difference between AIDs and HIV, google it) is very very low.

Condoms effectively reduce the chances of STD transmission to near 0 and the rare cases where something was transmitted means there was usually something else involved other than a condom break (they're super tough to break)

If you're underage and you met him on grindr be super careful because i can say from experience that men are going to try to take advantage of you being naive and young.

Now hopefully you have a name and phone number or something in case something goes wrong, but if you have been talking to this guy for long enough that you feel comfortable with them then go ahead, just remember if you bottom use a condom and heaps of lube.

No really heaps of lube and go slow.

p.s where in Sydney is he located because some parts of this city suck e.g. Redfern
>>
>>1349305

I'm not underage. 20 actually. I haven't told him I'm a virgin (yet) and I don't think he has the impression I'm naive since he wants me to Top him too.

I actually met him on a gay chatroulette site. He seemed real keen, so we took the conversation to Skype and fooled around on camera.

He's in King's Cross.
>>
>>1349311
>kings cross
yikes

I mean if STD's are the only thing you're worried about then you're probably fine. But there is no sure fire way to be safe.

The best piece of advice i can give is to use your intuition, if something feels off and it isn't just your nerves talking then bail. Well yeah besides all that you should be good.
>>
>>1349311
And use a condom no matter what he says, if he says he's on PrEP assume he is lying just in case.

Always use a condom, always.
>>
>>1349313

Yeah, his location was pretty much what got me second-guessing.

I'll chat with him some more this weekend, and if I'm still feeling paranoid, I'll bail.

Thanks for responding.
>>
>>1349318
It's cool man just be safe
>>
>>1349300
>wanna lose my v-card to this guy but paranoid about std's
Don't be in such a rush to lose your card anon. You're going to remember your first time for a good while, and you deserve to have it be worth remembering. I would advise against doing anal your first go around. It's a complicated thing, and if something goes wrong it can be very embarrassing. Also, I would highly recommend doing anal with someone you trust 100%, so that you can be in control during the process. You don't want to do it with an asshole that might hurt you. Anyway, good luck and post a face pic of him here and reply here when you will be back home. That way if we don't hear a response from you we can report an authority in your city. Otherwise, you can tell someone you trust to call you at a certain point to remind you of something(anything) and when you get the call you can leave.
>>
>>1349527

Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't rush this.

It's just that I'm no longer a teen and still a virgin, so it's got me obsessed with just wanting to lose my v-card already.

On one hand, I want to treat sex (and my first time) as something special, with someone special.

But on the other hand, my daddy fetish gives me an urge to just whore myself out to older guys.

I'm gonna be rational about this and call it off.

Thanks for responding.
>>
>>1349612
Who cares how long you are a virgin? Anal sex requires a lot of trust and experience. It's better to just meet with men to gain some confidence, the confidence to say "no" and bail and not get intimidated by an older man.
Don't be afraid just know there are men out there who could take advantage of you.
>>
>>1349612
>But on the other hand, my daddy fetish gives me an urge to just whore myself out to older guys.
The thought is hot. And the roleplay is exciting as fuck, too. But the reality is dangerous.
You can't do this with everyone.
>>
>>1349314
Prep is only in USA, it's being trialled as a method there. Scruff gives users outside of the US the option to put it on their profiles but it's bullshit. The other thing with prep is that your pool of partners is smaller and they all get shared amongst each other as it will be all the guys on prep ducking each other mainly and when an Std gets in the network, it'll spread like a disease in a fish tank rather than in an ocean.
>>
>>1349612
Just go out and do it already lol

The longer you wait, the more your nerves will get the better of you.

If a guy is hosting you and gives you his number there's a solid chance he's clean otherwise you could definitely get him back, and who wants that?

what leads to AIDS/HIV is careless shit like meeting a guy at a club, getting fucked in the bathroom and you never see him again, etc
>>
File: roccos.jpg (19 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
roccos.jpg
19 KB, 360x240
>>1349300
go for it..

worst case scenario he's going to fuck you for harder, deeper and faster than you can handle :)
but... you'll going to think about that for a very long time..

90% chance he's going to finish within 10 minutes so... just do it
>>
>>1349671

PrEP is 'available' in lots of countries. In the UK you can self-med and many GUM clinics (where you get tested for STIs) are able to give the required testing when on PrEP even if they can't supply it.

Saying that, PrEP is birth control for HIV. You should still be using condoms.
>>
>>1349300
>What's the chances this guy has AIDS

He's old so it's probably around 99%.

Plus, given he's Australian it's probably something like Dingo Aids too
>>
>>1349612
Older guys know how to have sex much better. Speaking from experience.

I lost my v-card to a random online hookup when I was 21. I was like you, putting it on a pedastal; wanting it to be perfect. Then I got super horny abroad one night and hooked up. Was very unremarkable and awkward. I dont remember shit about it. But it opened me up sexually; I do remember my first good sex though. For me, the first one wasn't special. And I think when I really like someone and we date (havent dated so far and im 25) i'm sure it will be magical. But for now, you can still get a feel around.

Follow good practices though, tell your friend your location and his info, meet in public first, don't commit to sex on the first meeting. Just play it extra safe until you kinda develope that intuition. Also is Kings Cross a ghetto?

Everything else, nice daddies (the ones that are considerate, and not like yeah you gonna be my boytoy) are really good to start with. The best sex I had was with this guy who was 40, when I was 22. He straight up told me he liked having rough sex, and usually tops. I told him I was inexperienced and he asked me to just fool around, see how things go. Lots and lots of condoms that night.

And never EVER have sex without condoms. The feeling is not different or less. A lot of people fetishize it but its really not that different.
>>
Just do it, use protection and go ham. You sound like you are going to do it eventually, so do it.
>>
>>1349729

As much as I love the thought of being completely dominated by a rough daddy, I don't think the pleasure would numb the pain for my first time. :P I'll save that fantasy for another day.

>>1349991

Yeah the experience is why I want to lose my v-card to an older guy anyway. I feel like they'd make it look natural and hotter.

Also, Kings Cross is Sydney's red-light-district.
>>
>>1349300
Post more pics op
>>
I advise to only do oral on the first time with someone and not go further than that.

For pretty much always, I've been putting off having sex until I was in a relationship but eventually I figured I'd just say screw it and try it out. Let me just say I'm glad I chose to take it slow and only do oral. After trying it out like 4 or 5 times with different guys I decided offhand flings with strangers weren't for me. I really wish I didn't give in to temptation and not done anything in the first place, but I guess only doing oral and stopping is much better than wasting my first anal experience with someone I don't know, and regretting it 100 times more than I would've. I haven't used Grindr or anything like that since September 2015.

It's all about what you want. If you're just looking to test the waters out then I suggest avoiding anal for now - there's lots of other things you can do to be intimate with someone that don't involve their dick up your ass. If you really are keen on doing anal on the first try ever, then condoms 100%. You never know what you're getting into, and if there's a slip up and you catch something you have it for life.

I also recommend talking for a few days beforehand at the very least. If you don't mesh with someone over casual conversation via text, then I don't see how it would work out in the bedroom (or wherever you are).
>>
One more thing - if you're having doubts at all going in, then just don't do it. Most of the time (again, speaking from experience) you kind of go after the hookup just because you're in the mood for some fun in the moment, not because you wanna test sex and see what it's like. Especially if some dude is 100% your type, you get aroused just by looking at them, and they want you too. I recommend jacking off and finishing when you're having thoughts about meeting up with someone. Once you cum and the desire to meet up with himin the future still persists, then you'll know you actually want to do it with him and not just because you saw a picture of them and your dick started getting excited.
>>
>>1350461
>>1350473

The value of your 'cherry' is only the value you assign it. You can give it priority in your life, or not.

If you believe that your cherry is worth so much, then you'll be waiting until the "right" man is met, and a long-term relationship is established. If your "cherry" is an abstract construct placed upon you by the general society, and you wish to follow mainstream definition of "cherry" then follow your heart to do that. Whatever happens, it is YOUR decision, and likely not to be a concern for a future FB/boyfriend/husband. Be free to explore yourself and your interests. I'm not sure of the value provided by maintaining your "cherry" until you consummate a marriage/declaration of monogamy/declaration of limited partners.

Be free and follow your muse. Accept your decisions without regret, as such decisions cannot be unmade, which is OK. Just move on and have self-confidence.

Play Safe.
>>
>>1349612
If you're at all unsure then wait. Clearly you're unsure or you wouldn't have made this thread. I was 26 when I lost my virginity. I really liked the guy (sadly he didn't feel the same, especially after I told him I was leaving to transfer unis) and I was very much into every part of the experience. I sometimes wonder if I would date him again. He was really cute, but kind of a jerk about a lot of things. Shit. I just realized that he and my most recent ex are kind of similar about that. I really need someone else to start choosing my dates.
>>
>>1349612
Buddy, I was in the exact same position. I mean the EXACT same position. 20 years old and everything. I visited Sydney and this older bear I talked to for a few months prior was keen on meeting up. I was ridiculously turned on by the idea even though I was shit scared. I got my lifeline sorted out, met him for a drink and went back to his place.

I was such a fucked up mixed of aroused and gut wrenchingly nervous. I was scared, but I'd been thinking about it so long and I was so turned on but once we actually got down to it... it just wasn't that spectacular.

He was an average kisser and not particularly tactile. He was a gentleman and respected my boundaries but even though he did everything I liked the idea of, it just wasn't really that good. He couldn't get it up, either. We ended up just feeling our way around and tossing/turning doing things to each other but after an hour and a bit he just jacked me off.

It was fine, I guess, but I had such expectations. the fantasy of being with an older man did not fall in line with the actual experience - after a few minutes it just felt average, that amazing anitcipation and the thought of being pleasured by someone with decades of experience just wasn't what I got.

After that whole thing I felt the desire to get a little more extreme and ended up meeting with a dude who was WAY too old - I dunno what I was thinking. He was kind of the opposite; knew exactly what he was doing in bed, it felt good, but I fucking hated every second of the reality. I felt really, really shitty afterwards. I guess I'm saying that as hard as it is to resist the fantasy, you should probably just wait until you can get the real deal with someone you actually like, not just someone you like the idea of.
>>
>>1350461
>>1350473
>>1350732
>>1350720

Yeah, that's the other thing. I'm filling my mind up with all these hot fantasies and expectations to the point that the real thing will likely not be as hot as I thought.

And seeing as I'm so incredibly naive about my own sexuality, I think it's only logical to take it slow and just wait till I meet someone I can 100% trust.

>>1350695

Yeah, I find it strange that I'm putting value on my 'cherry' (as many other gay men do). I guess being the receiver makes you feel some kinda weird social expectation to "save it" (the same way society tells women to).

It's so odd that I'm even applying this social construct on myself, even when it doesn't apply to me. Yet, I still want to?
>>
>>1351407
I've done the exact same as you but found someone who I felt comfortable with and only really bottom for him.

This guy is into light bdsm so thought fuck it is try it and found I actually love it when he ties me up and fucks me.

It's about feeling comfortable with the guy in the first place.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.