[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NUMBING LUBE/LUBE/CREAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Anyone experienced with numbing lube for more comfortable anal sex? Wouldn't pain occur after the numbing pain wear off?
>>
lol used the wrong image
>>
>>1345779
U wanna pay 80bucks for that skirt? c'mon.bruuh
>>
>>1345779
Yes. It makes it easy to go too far too quickly, wouldn't recommend it as a crutch or a shortcut.
>>
File: 1422652257652.png (4 MB, 3472x1436) Image search: [Google]
1422652257652.png
4 MB, 3472x1436
It's good for kinky shit where the sub can't feel anything. Kinda like a chemical chastity cage for the butt.
Had a skelly bf that was real into chastity cages, paralytics, analgesics, and chemicals of all kinds. He really liked having his nervous system hijacked and being a submissive, over-used fucktoy that couldn't even move or hardly feel anything that I didn't inject into him. Wasn't happy unless he was woozy, sore, bleeding and inflamed for days afterwards.
I miss that guy.
Pic not really related.
>>
How about as a top? Does numbing lube help one last longer?
>>
>>1345889
>woozy, sore, bleeding and inflamed for days

that's hot!
oh wait, it's not.

what is wrong with you?
it sounds like you need to be locked up before you harm anyone else.
>>
>>1346017
>be me, wanting to last longer
>talk to boyfriend and we decide to get some numbing gel (think it was called delay or something like that)
>get ready to fuck, put some gel on, wait a few minutes
>proceed to fuck. can't feel a thing
>actually kind of go soft
>pill out, he strokes me, then sucks my cock to get it hard again
>we make out a little more
>by now the gel has made it to out lips
>can't feel our lips
>"doth you mouf feel tha wa mine doth?"
>"yeth"
>last time we used numbing gel
>>
>>1346088
This sounds kind of cute. So maybe the solution is to use a very weak numbing lube, and then put a condom on over it so the bottom doesn't get any numbing.

I'm always hard, my boyfriend jokes that he's never seen my un-erect dick before, so I don't think I'd have any trouble keeping it up.
>>
>>1346177

if you cum too fast, just jerk off beforehand.
then you last longer.
or have sex, cum, wait a few minutes, have sex again.

numbing gel is for idiots.
>>
>>1346181
B-but what if you still cut too fast after the second round... Or third.

Never tried this numbing lube before, I guess I should try it.
>>
>>1346032
Consensual, man. He wanted it.
Not really safe or sane, of course.
>>
My only experience with numbing lube is the time a top used it without telling me.

Inner monologue: "Why don't I feel anything? I know his dick's kinda small, but still..."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.