[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
also, bros, getting blown for the first time today, any pro tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_myxeugbRiM1s2a4yso1_500.jpg (89 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myxeugbRiM1s2a4yso1_500.jpg
89 KB, 500x748
also, bros, getting blown for the first time today, any pro tips for me or him ??
>>
File: tumblr_mql082PhJB1rtwsc2o1_1280.jpg (622 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mql082PhJB1rtwsc2o1_1280.jpg
622 KB, 960x1280
>>
File: tumblr_nju6zrzJrr1sq8hxqo1_400.gif (885 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nju6zrzJrr1sq8hxqo1_400.gif
885 KB, 400x225
>>
File: 6.jpg (9 KB, 242x181) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
9 KB, 242x181
>>
>>
File: blow_1.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
blow_1.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>1342738
I'm in love with this picture.
>>
>>1343329
Sauce?
>>
>>1342737
who are you getting blown by? CL? Friend?
>>
>>1343397
Already got blown, it was a homophobic dude from my class
>>
>>1343486
How did you get him to suck your cock?
I demand greentext
>>
>>1343329
MADE ME HARD AS DIAMONDS

Please tell me you have sauce
>>
>>1343488
>Kiss a dude at some party
>whole school finds out
>homophobic religious nut starts asking weirdly sexual questions in a mocking manner
>this is the dude that has always been an idiot against gay rights and all
>After a while he asks if I'd suck his dick and then fuck
>I tell him to fuck off, he's not that attractive
>He insists and even sends a couple pictures of his dick
>I eventually agree to let him suck me off
>We meet at a cloth's shop (I'm into public stuff) and get into the fitting rooms
>I put on headphones and tell him to get to his knees
>Blowjob is not that good honestly
>I start fucking his mouth, he gags like an idiot. He uses teeth from time to time and complains about his jaw hurting
>I have to jack myself a little in order to cum, and shoot right down his throat
>He asks me to return the favor, pulls down his pants, his dick is weirdly shaped and leaking
>Pull up my pants and leave
>>
>>1343394
>>1343490
OP here, it's hot as fuck
wish I had sauce, if anybody knows please let me know
>>
>>1343511
I want to believe; what happened afterwards?
>>
>>1343394
Look in bottom right corner. BHH. The top is ugly, luckily all we need is his average looking dick and they have some nice bottoms.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.