[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tom Daley
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: tomyoutube1.jpg (111 KB, 1796x1094) Image search: [Google]
tomyoutube1.jpg
111 KB, 1796x1094
So /hm/, I was watching Tom Daley's Youtube vids from this year and I noticed he's really upping his sex appeal. Nearly half the videos he's got his shirt off, often doing sexually suggestive and flirtatious things.

In the past he seemed kinda clueless as to how hot he is but now he seems to be a bit more aware and seems to be enjoying himself quite a bit in front of the camera. If you haven't check out his channel, I highly recommend it.

I'm gonna start us off with some stills and gifs I captured from his channel but feel free to share anything you got on this beautiful man.
>>
File: tomyoutube2.jpg (75 KB, 852x478) Image search: [Google]
tomyoutube2.jpg
75 KB, 852x478
>>
File: tomyoutube3.jpg (135 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
tomyoutube3.jpg
135 KB, 852x480
>>
File: tomyoutube4.jpg (77 KB, 850x479) Image search: [Google]
tomyoutube4.jpg
77 KB, 850x479
>>
File: tomyoutube5.jpg (88 KB, 851x477) Image search: [Google]
tomyoutube5.jpg
88 KB, 851x477
>>
File: tom daley lemons.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tom daley lemons.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>
File: tom daley shower.gif (7 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tom daley shower.gif
7 MB, 480x270
My favorite one
>>
File: tom-daley-butt.jpg (31 KB, 597x303) Image search: [Google]
tom-daley-butt.jpg
31 KB, 597x303
>>1334033
That was hot.
>>
kind of lost interest in him on account of his dad/fiancé
>>
>>1334146
who's the top in that relationship? Only way I can imagine them having sex is vis double ended dildo.
>>
>>1334026
>Nearly half the videos he's got his shirt off,
>youtube channel of a diver
>>
>>1334146
I still don't know what black magic DLB did to have Tom Daley marry him, but bruh share them secrets.
>>
>>1334157
He's rich and Daley's never won an Olympic gold? It seems a pretty open and shut sugar daddy relationship at the end of the day.
>>
>>1334158
Or idk... maybe they got along and fell in love? Not everything has to be for some strategic reason, and not every famous relationship is fake and set up.
>>
>>1334158
He's just young and freshly out so he doesn't know what he wants. He will be cheating on him within the year and then they will be FWB for years. Typical story.
>>
>>1334149
I'm mainly talking about his non-diving videos.

His channel is a mix of vlogs from his travels and more recently some self-help type videos. In these newer videos, he's just in his home talking to the camera, but it often cuts to these short scenes where he's shirtless and doing silly/flirtatious things (such as holding lemons over his nipples or showering in coffee beans).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.