[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex with highly physically fit man vs. sex with out of shape man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 13
How much better is sex with extremely fit men fucking you compared to someone who's skinnyfat or obese or otherwise out of shape?
Or isn't it?
>>
File: 960x540.jpg (68 KB, 675x540) Image search: [Google]
960x540.jpg
68 KB, 675x540
>>
File: tumblr_lqlieiHalL1qzzmsvo1_500.jpg (31 KB, 441x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqlieiHalL1qzzmsvo1_500.jpg
31 KB, 441x500
I imagine they could just pound away like jackhammers
>>
File: tumblr_mtq4mz8SkJ1ro9uz3o1_500.jpg (59 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtq4mz8SkJ1ro9uz3o1_500.jpg
59 KB, 500x404
I want to see one of these guys actually fucking. I want to see the damage they could do
>>
File: cpqqq(3)6.jpg (8 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
cpqqq(3)6.jpg
8 KB, 220x165
>>
File: 3.jpg (5 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
5 KB, 160x120
Here's some fat guys
>>
File: tumblr_ly6s0aNeus1qe4v3yo1_500.jpg (61 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ly6s0aNeus1qe4v3yo1_500.jpg
61 KB, 500x344
It would be amazing to get fucked by this
>>
File: thick__11_.jpg (84 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
thick__11_.jpg
84 KB, 500x667
>>1331065
Dont let your dreams be dreams anon
>>
>>1331055
Sex is in the brain. Sex will always be better with someone who turns you on, regardless of the body type (all other things being equal). If you are 100% into chubs, fucking a fit guy will not be as good, even if he's a total god.
>>
>>1331055
It's better, if they're big they can manhandle you like you're nothing.

If you're a top there's nothing like fucking a mountain of muscle and getting hold of all that defined beef.

If you're a bottom, well, prepare your anus for a wild ride.
>>
>>1331072
whole body shudders
>>
File: tumblr_meoq06Dn4F1qmqkf9o1_500.jpg (42 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meoq06Dn4F1qmqkf9o1_500.jpg
42 KB, 500x333
The fit guy can pound away mercilessly. The unfit guy needs to stop and take a breather and can't do many of the things a fit guy can do to begin with.
I still only really get turned on by guys who have bigger frames though, not merely a small framed guy who is fit, like Lance Armstrong or somebody.
Gotta be bigger than me in the skeleton so that even if fitness declines, they're still bigger.
I don't know what it's like to get fucked by a guy who is 6'0, 150 and mostly muscle because it doesn't turn me on to begin with so I've never done it. I like having a lot of bulk behind me and on top of mme, even if it's musclechub.
>>
>>1331072
Darius Ferdynand needs to stop. He looked fine at first but now he's too big.
>>
File: tumblr_o16b24T2Ps1v56azlo1_1280.jpg (144 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o16b24T2Ps1v56azlo1_1280.jpg
144 KB, 800x1280
Can someone like this beat the boipussy up? Or is there simply not enough body mass to make it enjoyable?
Probably would have good stamina.
>>
Obviously beautiful fit men are the most desirable for "bed partner".
>>
>>1331072

cock looks shopped to me.

agree?
>>
>>1331142

THIS. ALL 100% OF THIS.
>>
>>1331581
this guy could absolutely fuck your brains out, trust me.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 337x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 337x320
So, I was in Houston a few days ago, I installed growlr and this guy catched my eye, he said he just wanted to chat 'cause he's in a relationship, but obviously we ended up fucking.

I've never been with a black guy before and maaaan, it was amazing.
This beast fucked me senseless, he was in total control of the situation (thankfully he used a condom...) I felt like his bitch all the time, just like I wanted... Oh and he also gave me my first prostate orgasm I don't know how to describe it, shit was surreal.

I became obssesed with him, the way he treated/fucked me and those prostate orgasms (who can blame tho? lol), he told me he didn't mind but I noticed he was a bit annoyed haha, anyway I left Houston and I miss him already.

He gave me the best sex experiences of my life... Pic fucking related that's him.
>>
>>1336445
Fuck that sounds so hot, I need that
>>
>>1331060
goddamn
>>
>>1336445
Nice man, he definitely look like he could wreck an ass. That beefy body is an instaboner.
>>
>>1331055
It depends on the person more at least from my experience that the more sensitive a person is the quicker they come no matter the body type
>>
Nothing like a black bull tearing my asshole apart. I love his strong muscles dominating and making me his little bitch.
I love being on my knees sucking his dick.
When he fucks me doggystyle and grabs my ass.
White gay guys like me were made for BBC.
>>
>>1331581
>No new posts
That cute smile and those nipples. Gosh he is so damn yummy.
>>
File: tumblr_nyv6njjCSE1thnxudo2_500.gif (2 MB, 366x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyv6njjCSE1thnxudo2_500.gif
2 MB, 366x640
>>1336445
That made me cum

lucky bastard
>>
I'm fit and very lonely.5207809232
JD
>>
>>1331055
at first, i was gaga for very muscular men and couldn't imagine anything better than climbing around on the huge muscles of my partner but i have found out over the years that many physically attractive men are very often not that good in bed. i think that they are used to being desired and so they don't try very hard to please you, or maybe it is that they are so concerned with how they look that they can't just relax and enjoy the sex. also, some of them seem to have erection problems that may be the side effects of steroid use.

i haven't been with any obese guys so i can't comment on that, but i have been with men with a few extra pounds (dad bods) and had amazing sex. they were a little bit shy at first about taking their clothes off and have probably been on the receiving end of some negative comments, judging from their behavior, but once they loosened up and began to feel comfortable with me (i would tell them several times how hot i found different aspects of their bodies to be) they became surprisingly energetic and aggressive and powerful lovers.

i think there is an alpha male inside every guy just waiting to be discovered. a little non-obvious stroking of his ego is all it takes.

don't write a man off just because he doesn't have a 10/10 face or because he might have a spare tire. he could be an animal in bed.
>>
>>1338117
that was truly beautiful, this dad bod would happily fuck your brains out :)
>>
>>1336445
Lucky lucky lucky. Brutal fuckings by guys like that are the best. I'd probably have a hard time playing it cool too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-19-09-08-52.png (349 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-19-09-08-52.png
349 KB, 1080x1920
>>1338117
I kinda agree with my experiences. My best lays have been with guys that had masculine but not perfect bodies. Usually muscle fat mix. If you let them understand that you think they're sexy and turn you on, then guys do generally get more excited and aggressive in bed. I won't lie, I have some fun with saying the right things to get a guy from shy and mild mannered to more assertive, aggressive, even dominant. Seeing the change is a big turn on.

I remembee one guy I met who had a perfect chiseled body. In the end, he was dull with his sex. A shame really.

Pic related. A dadbod guy that knows how to make you his bitch.
>>
Fit body all the way.
>>
I'd take an average body over a fit body most days.

The guys with average bodies tend to be more humble, nicer, easier to talk to, and just overall not shit heads.

Fitboys, in my experience, are usually selfish, convoluted assholes who think the world owes them something.

It doesn't.
>>
>>1339966
Obvious isn't it? Magazines, movies, video games etc. All good-looking people+hot body.
>>
>>1331055

I don't care as much about their body as I do to their face, I just can't deal with butterfaces.
>>
Sex is always best with someone who can communicate, that said I notice a trend that people who work out and look after themselves are usually happier, better talkers, more conscientious and more willing to help others, especially when it comes to getting fit themselves

You notice this makes many average or unfit people around fit people seem to bristle and get hostile start trying to socially undermine the fit person, this is always transparently obvious to everyone except the unfit one hurling insults who seems to lose all self-awareness

It's quite sad because in most cases they could be fit aswell if they only had the discipline, it must make them feel very angry deep inside to see the fit guys picking up all the cuties making it look effortless
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.