[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Graceffa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 424x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 424x637
This my favorite of Joey's phases, the more or less normal look. This phase really gets me off. Now he's got the painted nails and the colorful hair.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1166x1236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1166x1236
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 800x800
>>
>>1326207
>>1326207
His armpits are god-level.
>>
>>1326207

When I see pics like this, I think, "fuck, he's hot" but two seconds later, I hear his voice in my head and my dick literally tries to crawl up inside my body.
>>
>>1326231
was literally going to say the same thing. would fuck the shit out of him but if he makes any noise boner is instantly deflated
>>
the charm wears off when the open his mouth to talk
>>
File: MaximumGayOverLoad.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
MaximumGayOverLoad.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
>>1326432
/thread

If only he wasn't so 'gay' and didn't try to look like such a faggot, he'd be a real dream-boy hunk with his natural good looks.

Fucker must be doing something right, he's got like a billion hits on his channels--only saying.

I just watched a couple of his vids, so please excuse me while I go scrub the gay off myself now.

I think my eyes just turned pink, too.
>>
File: swallow-the-gun.jpg (13 KB, 416x232) Image search: [Google]
swallow-the-gun.jpg
13 KB, 416x232
>>1326432
you could gag him first, i suppose, but nah

even if the sex were really, really good (and it prolly would be), the idea of cuddling next to him in the afterglow and then having to listen to him babble on in that voice, i would prolly shoot myself
>>
It's funny how he's always talking about going to the gym & eating well in his vlogs but stays looking out of shape... mess.
>>
>>1326567
Oh yeah, he's definitely out of shape.
>>
>>1326207
He's attractive but he's annoying and spoiled and he reminds me of a guy I used to be in choir with who was a massive asshole, so I'd pass.
>>
>>1326583

he's not spoiled - he actually grew up super-poor. He is very shallow, self-centered and exceptionally materialistic tho, at least that's how he comes off.
>>
>>1326567
>out of shape
Now look, I'm no fan of him either, but calling him "out of shape" seems a bit ridiculous.

Troll
>>
>>1326207
Man he was gay and a little tolerable to me, but then when he came out he fucking EXPLODED into gayness with gay flying fucking everywhere.
>>
>>1326625

he's not a fat pig or anything, but for such an uppity health conscious prick he sure is a skinny-fat fuck...

>>1326631

it's his boyfriend. Joey has no REAL personality and is kind of like a spoke and just sops up the personality of whoever he's hanging out with... if you watch their vlogs you'll notice Joey is a fucking parrot.
>>
^spoke = sponge
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.