[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy sends me this wanting to meet up >fuck yeah >...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-06-05-39-01.png (722 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-06-05-39-01.png
722 KB, 1080x1920
>guy sends me this wanting to meet up
>fuck yeah
>... he says he's 64 years old
>¿¿¿
I've never been this weirdly conflicted before
>>
He is Swedish and looks quite ugly.
>>
>>1324054
Did he have an accident? You would not be impressed with a 64 year old body.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (18 KB, 319x246) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
18 KB, 319x246
Not that big desu
>>
>>1324066
desu*
>>
>>1324066
Stop being a size queen and make an old man happy.
>>
what if he gets a heart attack while you two are fucking
>>
Do it op make him happy, I bet its a good fuck
>>
File: fencedin.jpg (52 KB, 564x845) Image search: [Google]
fencedin.jpg
52 KB, 564x845
>>1324054

ITT: What happens to skilled, hot, hung guys when they grow old: guys get turned on then start complaining how gross it is that they've gotten turned on by old dudes

grow up, lol

either do it, or don't; you'll have a good time, a bad time or a 'meh' time and you're not going to know otherwise

all this fence sitting: hookups don't come with guarantees
>>
>>1324090
>It's wrong to think old people are gross because you'll be that old too some day!

You're right. We will be that old some day. And by that point in my life I hope to have sex with men close to my own age, not hopelessly pining after twinks on Grindr. I'm not going to oppose them if they come to me, of course, but you really can't sit here and say it's not okay to think naked old people are gross. Because they are to most people. It's just how it is.
>>
>>1324062
But I'm not even from Sweden
>>
in all honesty, I have a thing for older guys... but... in reality they don't come even close to what I think being with an older man should be, a lot of them don't know what they're doing, even the most basic thing like kissing. It's odd because you'd think they have had the time to practice enough right? but nope, if you're expecting some sex god, you'll find better fit with guys your age who at least keep up with you and aren't saggy.
>>
>>1324090

>shills for old people
>posts pic of hot young guy
>>
>>1324147
This. I went to an older guy's hotel room (he said he was 42, but after watching the way he walked and the way he looked probably more like 62) and he gave me a bad massage and terrible blow job. His hands got real gabby and he kept squeezing my dick really hard as if that was a thing. During the blowjob he couldn't stop getting me with his teeth. Eventually I just got up and told him it wasn't doing it for me and left. He started getting moped and saying, "I shouldn't have done that, huh?" Which I think was supposed to guilt me into feeling bad and staying, but just made him sound pathetic and made me want to leave faster.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.