[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miles McMillan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 14
Miles McMillan recently did a nude photoshoot. Here are the results.

1/10
>>
2/10
>>
3/10
>>
4/10
>>
5/10
>>
6/10
>>
7/10
>>
8/10
>>
9/10
>>
10/10
>>
Haha I slept with him in college
>>
>>1312938
omg really?
>>
Nice dick but he's nowhere near as hot as he used to be
>>
>>1312984
Yeah we went to the same undergrad
>>
mm fuck, I love his cock
>>
>>1312902
oh my god
>>
>>1312938
>>1312984
>>1313189
>look at me im lying on the internet!
>>
File: miles.jpg (51 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
miles.jpg
51 KB, 500x291
>>1313132
I kinda agree. His long hair was what made him special, and this new curly mop is just a travesty.

Bonus older pic.
>>
File: starwars.gif (1 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
starwars.gif
1 MB, 500x374
I grew up with Miles, he lived across the street. We used to watch American Idol at his place and he used to buy lemonade at my sidewalk stand.
>>
me and Miles used to go to the same kindergarten... he was such a cool kid and you could tell he liked cock since the early years.
>>
yeah hes a swell dude, miles is actually my dad secretly, he used to read me gay bedtime stories to try to convert me
>>
this is weird to see my grandpa naked?? I am not even gay but he's a good looking man, nevertheless I feel touched
>>
>>1313359

lel
>>
>>1313637
>choosing the least funny comment to lel
>i wonder who wrote it
>people being that insecure in their sense of humor they have to lel their own jokes
>>
>>1313672
lel
>>
>tfw literally who?
>tfw can't even be bothered to Google

Saged.
Hidden.
Later haterz.
>>
>>1313245
Now we're talking. More from this set?
>>
>>1312891

>1/10

You're not fucking wrong.
>>
telll us about ittttt
>>
>>1313744
I've never seen any others from that shoot.
>>
>>1313359
get to see him naked in the school locker room?
>>
>>1316054
sure. we use to put our dicks together to see who's bigger. he was fascinated with my uncut cock. pretty damn gay since the early years.
>>
>>1312891
so this is the infamous junglejim
>>
>>1316059
and you didn't insert your penis into his rectum?
>>
this entire thread is a fucking mess. sage.
>>
>>1316064
nah, he was cute but I have always been heterosexual. I am now a happy married man with three kids, god bless america
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39 KB, 274x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39 KB, 274x200
>>1316077
>have always been heterosexual
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.