[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's happened, Zac Efron's full ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>>
Explain.
>>
>>1305718
More
>>
>>1305718

After years searching the internet for something - anything - to get my dick up, I feared all might be lost. But then OP posted this shitty, blurry screencap of Zac Efron's ass and my cock spontaneously erupted in a font of jizz the likes of which have never before been seen in the annals of humankind. I sit here now, a drained husk of a human being, hoping, praying, that one day I might be able to cum with such vigor again.

Thank you, OP. Thank you.
>>
Just done a quick search and it's from his new film Dirty Grandpa.

There are more pics and gifs here:

http://www.omgblog.com/2016/01/18365.php/#axzz3yqgs7T3U
>>
>>1305749
>>1305752
Damn, you should have waited for the gif.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-31-17h01m01s045.png (411 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-31-17h01m01s045.png
411 KB, 720x304
Not sure if this is a body double or not, but it looks like you may be able to see his butthole when he gets pushed over in the sand. Although I also think Hollywood is aware of this shit and tried to blur it out/cover it up...
>>
>>1305718
>>1305752
Meh as fuck.
>>
>>1305905
No, there are "behind the scene" clips and pics of that scene, and he is wearing flesh colored briefs on. They just touched up the film to hide them.
>>
>>1305912

umm, i'm not an expert on film or anything, but it seems the financial resources to use digital fx to cover flesh-colored underwear with fake skin would be a lot more expensive than just having zac take them off for a few seconds/paying a stunt double? i'm guessing it's either his stunt double (which there's behind-the-scenes pictures of in the motorcycle scene) or that he was wearing flesh-colored briefs for some scenes but took them off on a closed set for when he actually had to be naked.
>>
>>1305916
There was another thread with more pics of this, but I'm too lazy to find it. Here's some other pics though.

http://www.eonline.com/news/651135/shirtless-zac-efron-is-stranded-in-tiny-undies-on-a-beach-see-the-pics
>>
>>1305916
Also, they have robert de niro in the movie, and a huge marketing campaign behind it. They probably aren't going to worry too much about the costs of editing a minute or two of zac's underwear.
>>
File: tumblr_na4nboPgQM1rszu1so1_400.jpg (19 KB, 173x441) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na4nboPgQM1rszu1so1_400.jpg
19 KB, 173x441
>it happened

you're welcome
>>
>>1306069
>tfw such an obvs fake you know which pictures they used
>>
>>1306069
>you're welcome
thanks! this board needed more shitty fakes clogging its shit tubes with shit posts!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.