[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memorable Experience Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 13
File: Image1.jpg (218 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
218 KB, 800x534
Hi /hm/
Need some advice!! This guy I used to obsess over back in high school whom I haven't heard from in YEARS managed to get a hold of me on facebook. He wants to hook up. But here's a quick rundown before today. Also, memorable hook up thread. Pic semi-related, him look-a-like.

>16 year old me
>sent to new school, sit some entrance proficiency exam
>results come in, 16 year old me apparently smart, end up skipping 2 levels and placed in senior class with 18-19 year olds.
>notice Indian guy in senior class
>hot.jpg
>confusion ensues as never before seen any hot Indians before.
>have gym class with him
>notice him taking off shirt in locker room first gym class
>holyfuck.com
>Indian dude got fecking solid abs and muscly arms.
>hugeboner.com
>make friends with classmates, including one girl in my Geography class
>turns out girl is dating sexyasfuck indian dude
>year progresses and find out girl and indian dude have some disgusting Twilight shit going on
>jealous as fuck
>also find out Indian dude is also a soccer player. Indian dude ends up on national team.
>hear from slutty older cousin and her friends that Indian hottie is widely appreciated amoungst small town sluts for being... well, a hottie.
>Depressed that Indian hottie has pick of pussies.
>depressed I don't have a pussy.
>end of year comes and Geog girl and Indian hottie break up. Geog girl moves to Hawaii.
>16 year old me happy as fuck and not sad at all to see Geog friend go.
>made a bestie by end of year who is another pretty girl. Indian guy pursues her post break-up from Geog girl.
>pretty bestie starts hanging with him often. Drags me along.
>get to know Indian hottie better. Nice dude. A bit cocky.
>spend holiday hanging with pretty bestie and Indian hottie. Falling madly and deeply inlove with him
>pretty bestie only sees him as a friend. Secretly hate her because she can ride his dick if she wanted.
>one night we be at his house with pretty bestie. He is drunk.
>>
>>1298642
CONT
>indian hottie asks pretty bestie to come inside room with him. 16 year old awkward turtle me is sitting in lounge.
>bestie says no and joins me in lounge. Pretty bestie knows he be horny and she's not interested.
>Indian hottie sighs and goes to his room. Night drags.
>Find excuse to wander over to Indian hottie's room. He is laying in bed, arms over his head. His shirt is slightly raised, abs showing.
>hugeboner.com again. Simple sight, yet perhaps most erotic thing I've seen for some odd reason.
>16 year old me sits on edge of bed. Says hi. Indian hottie has sexyasfuuuuck cologne on. Boner beginning to hurt.
>Indian hottie ignores me, turns over and goes to sleep.
>rude.com
>I get up, go bathroom with raging hardon, and jerk off thinking about him.
>holiday ends, Indian hottie moves to New Zealand
>16 yr old me heartbroken as feck.
>fast forward 3 years later, 19 year old me at university. Totally forget about indian hottie.
>casually strolling down the mall on a Saturday and feel shoulder tap.
>turn around and its Indian hottie.
>whoa!!! Indian hottie is now even hotter.
>Indian hottie hugs me
>he smells good. Feeling boner coming on. Fuck.
>Obgligatory, "How are yous?" and "Where the heck have you been?" ensues
>He has to rush off, but asks for my number.
>numbers exchanged.
>next eve 19 year old me is at a loud as fuck party. Indian hottie texts "Hi mate, how's it going?"
>reply "Good maaaaan" back.
>Obligatory "Good to see you again" and "It's been ages, aye?" ensues.
>Text convo suddenly gets weird.
>Indian hottie starts asking about 19 year old me's sexual history. What? But why?
>try to steer conversation away, but Indian hottie keeps texting about it.
>suddenly Indian hottie asks outright if 19 year old me would like to be with a man like him.
>oh what. What the feck you talking about.
>Indian hottie starts to text sexy stuff.
>confused as fuck, but curious and horny as fuck too.
>play along.
CONT
>>
>>1298643
CONT
>Indian dude says he wants to experiment.
>19 year old me is getting worried -- maybe this kinda like some form of entrapment? Get me to confirm that I was indeed a flamin' homosexual?
>fuck it. Ask him if he's serious.
>Indian hottie says yes.
>start to get excited. Like too excited. Like OMFG is this real life?? Can good things really happen to me??
>a few texts later, finally discover what it was all about.
>Indian hottie fucked up school to pursue soccer career. Soccer career didn't pan out. Now Indian hottie is working dead end job and is brokeasfuck.com
>wants money in exchange for sex
>19 year old me is conflicted. Once upon a time would sell kidney to see this guy naked. But 19 year old me is not 16 year old me anymore.
>19 year old me legit not bad looking. Hooked up with waaaaay better looking guys than Indian hottie. Not THAT desperate for sex anymore.
>yet can't help but wonder anyway.
>a week later horny as fuck and have been thinking about Indian hottie. In fact, have become obsessed again.
>Arrange to meet him at my apartment in the city.
>Convince roomies to go out for a beer together
>Have a 2 beers, then pretends I got a call from a classmate who is dropping off text book at apartment. I escape.
>take out cash at ATM and quickly head home.
>Meet him downstairs. Nervous as fuck.
>Make small chitchat in elevator.
>Indian hottie suddenly reaches over, grabs hand, and places it over his pants.
>"whoa nelly"
>We end up in my room
>my head is buzzing from beer. Unsure if this really happening.
>He sits on edge of bed and motions for me to come over.
>I sit next to him.
>He unzips pants, and asks if I want to suck him.
>"FUCK YEAH."
>kneel down infront of him and slowly take off his pants.
>rub my face in his crotch with boxers on, inhale deeply
>>
>>1298645
CONT
>he smells so fucking good
>take off boxers off, and cock is soft.
>slowly start to lick it
>still soft
>lick it some more.
>still soft
>envelope cock in mouth and run my tongue around it
>still soft
>but but but why?
>bury my face in his slightly hairy balls.
>Indian hottie suddenly starts to get hard.
>YAAAAAS!
>slow, ever so slowly, start making my way down his hole.
>hole smells like clean soap and mild sweat. Whoa.
>internal animal takes over, now too horny
>suddenly grab his legs, push him up so ass is more accessible
>start going to town
>look at his face. Eyes intensely closed. Indian hottie is in legit estasy.
>look at cock and its now rock hard.
>YAAAAS
>Alternate between cock, balls and hole.
>Indian hottie is beginning to moan like crazy
>I pull out my own cock and start jerking off.
>before I know it, Indian hottie suddenly lets out one loud moan and violently orgasms.
>cum all over my face. Like a lot.
>mood turns awkward, and I pull up my pants.
>disappointed I didn't come, and still insanely horny
>Indian hottie can't meet my eye
>I give him cash, he says goodbye and leaves
>still horny
>wipe cum from my face, mix with spit, and jerk off furiously.
>blew buckets.
>insta-regret feels set in. What the fuck just happened?
>>
OP here, anyway so that happened 6 years ago (I'm 25 now) haven't seen nor heard from Indian hottie since.

So yesterday I get a random message on fb. Turns out its him. And he wants to meet up. I asked him outright what he wanted and he says he doesn't want money or anything, he just wants to mess around. Hmm.

I've been messaging back and forth with him today, and he wants to rent a cheap hotel room so he can come over and fuck me. Whaaaaaa. So I'm confused. I mean, is he fecking bisexual or whaaat?

I told him I'm not really into getting fucked, since I am more of a top, he said he he would be keen to get fucked instead. Apparently he had a girl fuck him with a strap on before and he loved it.

I won't lie. My line of work means I tend to get a lot of visibility. Without going into much detail, but what I do for a living means I tend to get a lot of people up in my biz, and so i get extremely paranoid when it comes to anything that might cause issues since maintaining a certain image is kinda important to me. It's why I never ever send nudes, and tend to have pic-less profiles on grindr and hornet etc. I smell something fishy, but also open to meeting him again. What do u guys think?
>>
>>1298651
whynot?
>>
>>1298657
I dunno, I am paranoid that this will lead to him blackmailing me somehow. Not sure how, but I wanna err on the side of caution
>>
File: tumblr_n9k2euMoYc1tiv932o1_250.gif (959 KB, 245x171) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9k2euMoYc1tiv932o1_250.gif
959 KB, 245x171
>>1298651
I've met these types way too often. Unless you work for the Phelps family or a baptist church no one cares who you are fucking. Just be good at your job and if someone that you know sees you on Grindr then WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY ALSO DOING ON MUTHAFUCKIN GRINDR? Didn't think about that, did you?

Go get the dick, have fun. Life is so fucking short.
>>
>>1298742
Dude fucking good point
>>
>>1298658

Blackmaililng you with what? Last I checked, it wasn't illegal to have a personal life, and you your job legally cannot fire you for having homosexual relationships, its [current year].

Unless you live in Iran or something.
>>
>>1298810

Quoting myself, just don't send anyone pictures you wouldn't upload to facebook and you're golden.

Are you also paranoid of someone snapping a picture of you in your swim suit at a beach?
>>
>>1298642
>>1298643
>>1298645
>>1298646
>>1298651
I stopped reading at Indian. Maybe you should get better taste in men.
>>
>>1298894
Maybe u should go fuck yourself.
>>
Uhm, why not?

Just, after that, end this topic. I'm gonna keep it bookmarked. I'm interested in what's going to happen.

Or at least create a chat room for this occasion.
>>
>>1299213
OP here, a small update from today.

Vibered with Indian hottie on and off all morn. He is slow to respond. I keep checking my viber every few seconds coz I am beginning to feel like 16 year old desperado again who wants a piece of his Indian meat.

He wants to have a threesome with a girl. Wants to fuck me while girl watches. The idea doesn't particularly appeal to me since I be a flamin' homo who finds vaginas yuck.

I lather his ego with sweet words about how hot he is, ask him if he had any sexy pics he wouldn't mind sending. He obliges.

Sends me 2 cock pics and 3 body pics. Photo quality is terrible yet I jerk off to it nonetheless. Ask him when he would be free to meet. He says soon. I ask him a few rando questions like if he likes being rimmed, whether he would let me kiss him... so, overall, sounding like a total desperate twat. He's at work now apparently and has to turn off his phone during his shifts. No reply as of yet to desperado twat questions.
>>
>>1299236
Well, there are some things that we're never going to change :)

By the way, thanks for the update.
>>
Hope this thread don't die. Anybody can bump if they please.
>>
>>1299236
Pics?
>>
>>1299236
Pics?
>>
>>1299292
Prolly not wise to include his pics here.
>>
File: fjaks.png (48 KB, 379x99) Image search: [Google]
fjaks.png
48 KB, 379x99
What the fuck?! Hahahaha
>>
BAAAAMP
>>
Bump for hot Indian sex.
>>
Bummpie
>>
mhmmm
>>
this is hot
>>
love this story
want more
>>
Ok som kinda on a related note, what's like an acceptable cost if you wanna start whoring out? $50? More? Less?
>>
>>1299605
Depends on how hot u are. But $150 should be your starting rate.
>>
OP here, small update. Indian hottie wants to meet this weekend. Wants to pick me up and go somewhere discreet after work (he usually gets off by 11pm). Feeling these damn high school butterflies in my stomach again. Ugh.
>>
get a pic of him spreading his cheeks & post it here, thx
>>
>>1299711
you know he's using you, right? i'm not saying don't do what you want to do, but please just know that.
>>
>>1299716
I second this
>>
>>1299718
Definitely using me. I don't mind being used tho, so long as its only sexually haha.
>>
>>1299716
Op here, prolly not wise to post pics of him... but we will see.
>>
>>1299721
If I were in your place, I would do exactly the same. And I would be very happy :D
>>
>>1299782
And by the way, I'm Gab. The same as last night
>>
>>1299716
>>1299725
Just do it. As long as its no face or identifying tats it could be anyone. even then a bit of black bar and...
>>
File: zoidberg_bad.jpg (26 KB, 396x349) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg_bad.jpg
26 KB, 396x349
This Thread is Cancer.
>>
>>1299801
Then fuck up and move onto the next cancerous thread.
>>
>>1299788
Agreed
>>
BIG BUUUMPS
>>
>>1299725
God damn it OP at least post a pic of his body. Just black out his face and any tattoos. We already gave you feedback it's your turn to show us what you're dealing with.
>>
want that Indian candiiiiie
>>
Bamp
>>
>>1300240
Bemp (heh)
>>
Any update?
>>
>>1300609
Yeah, I've been supporting this thread for a lot of time.
>>
OP here, I just got home not too long ago. Will write a proper update later, but in summary it went rather well. REALLY well in fact.
>>
Too much hype will kill you
If you can't make up your mind
Torn between the fucker
And the Ind you leave behind
You're heading for sexaster
But you never read the sign

Too much hype
will kill you

In the end
>>
>>1298894
Kek
>>
>>1301117

this thread is fucking useless without pix
>>
>>1298808
It's literally why i roll my eyes when someone says "I don't show my face because someone I know might see." If they can see you then they too obviously have an a4a, manhunt, grindr, jack'd, growlr, hornet, scruff, squirt, bbrt, manjam, romeo, plentyoffish, okcupid, or whatever else account. In the worst part is that gay men have atleast 30 % of these. Some have all of them. Hey, if you know them and they're cute go get it in.
>>
POO
O
O
>>
him
>>
rlly...
>>
>>1301335 #

>I'd suck him
>>
>>1301335
>Those veins
>Please OP at least a shirtless
>>
LOO
O
O
>>
>>1301507
so you mentioned dick pics.....? :^)
>>
>>1301335
He's hot, anymore of him?
>>
>>1301507
I don't see any abs.
>>
>>1301507
We need moooar
>>
>>1301578
>>1302289
not OP, but i did post the shirtless pic.
what i did was just looked at the second set of the numbers in the filename and found the facebook profile.
>>
>>1301797
lol you are also a thirsty hag on 4chan judging a dude who's in shape.
>>
>>1298642

bump
>>
Stalking his fb lol
>>
>>1302431
Liiink
>>
OP come baack
>>
is OP here??
>>
>>1302444
https://www.facebook.vom/vaenu.sharanz
>>
bomp
>>
Hey guys, OP here. Been seriously swamped catching up on work, finally had time to hop back on. Here's my belated update from the weekend.

>midday 25 yr old me receives a viber message from Indian hottie
>"Don't forget about tonight" with a pic of his cock attached
>suddenly hornyasfuck.png
>viber Indian hottie my address and ask what time he'll swing by
>Indian hottie says 7pm
> by 7pm I'm a nervous wreck, but have already showered, douched (just incase), and showered again in Calvein Klein cologne.
>I also slip 2 condoms, packs of lube and amyl in my back pocket.
>7pm rolls past no sight of Indian hottie.
>8pm rolls past still no Indian hottie.
>viber Indian hottie but no reply
>by 9pm I'm on edge and horny as fuck
>9.30pm pretty sure he's not going to show
>end up scouting Grindr for a hookup
>almost 10pm Indian hottie finally messages
>"Hey anon, I'm outside." No mention about being late
>Indian hottie is parked a few doors down
>he puts his hand out and waves at me in the dark
>I hop into car, and first thing I notice is his smell -- soap with a mix of cologne.
>First thing he says is, "Sorry anon, worked late and then had to go home and shower."
>"No worries," says I over the very loud thumping of my nervous heart
>Indian hottie looks good, in fact better than when I saw him last. He's filled out. Slightly thicker but definitely solid
>"So..." says I.
>"Good to see u again, man," says Indian hottie. I cringe a little at the 'man'. Sounds bro-ish.
>We chat a little. I'm nervous as fuck still. All these giddy disgusting high school feelings start rushing back.
>Indian hottie drives us to nearby park. It's quiet.
>"You okay, anon?" Indian hottie asks.
>"Yep," says I.
>I notice Indian hottie is rubbing his cock over his pants. I pluck up the courage and reach over and help.
>"That feels good, anon."
>I'm starting to relax a little.
>Indian hottie reclines his seat slightly while I continue to rub his cock over his pants. We're both quiet.
CONT
>>
>>1302884
CONT
>I trail my hand over his body and realize that he's still very solid underneath. His eyes are closed.
>I unbutton his pants, and lean in and rub my face in his crotch. Smells so good.
>I start licking over his boxer briefs, and he moans a little.
>I finally pull down his pants and briefs (with some difficulty) and his cock springs forth.
>I realize now how 'average' his cock is. Nothing special. But damn doesn't it still look delicious as fuck. I notice he has shaved pubes. Pity.
>I tease his cock a little bit first, but eventually start going to town on it.
>He is beginning to moan a bit more loudly, which is making me insanely horny.
>I manage to unbutton my own shorts and begin to jerk myself off. He takes no notice.
>I start to slowly kiss over his tshirt, slowly making my way up to his neck. I try and lean in for a kiss but he stops me.
>"No, anon. No kissing. I don't like it."
>I'm not surprised. "Want me to lick your ass?" I venture instead
>"Sure"
>Its cramped, so we end up in the back seat instead, with one door open and me outside, while he's on the seat with his ass facing outwards.
>I lean it and start kissing around slowly. It smells freshly cleaned. I finally lean in and start attacking his hole with my tongue.
>He continues to moan softly and says "Fuck yeah bro" "Feels good man" inbetween.
>I stop and finally ask him if he wants me to fuck him. He turns around, looks at me and then finally takes notice of my cock.
>"No," he finally says, "Keep licking my hole, anon."
>I'm a bit disappointed. I take out amyl and unscrew cap.
>"What's that, anon?"
>"This? It's amyl."
>What is it??"
>You've never had amyl before?"
>"No. Is it a drug?"
>Sort of."
>"What does it do?"
>"Well... it gives u this insane rush, makes you horny as hell. Even helps you relax, especially helps your hole relax if u wanna get fucked."
>"Does it turn up on drug tests?"
>"Errr... no. I'm almost positive it doesn't."
CONT
>>
>>1302885
>I take a deep whiff and offer it to Indian hottie.
>"What do I do with it exactly?"
>"Just take a deep sniff in one nostril, but not too much."
>Indian hottie looks apprehensive, but has some.
>I go back to licking his ass, and rush sets in. I'm insanely horny, my face is feeling hot, my cock rock hard, and my face buried deep into his ass cheeks licking, sucking, even sort of biting.
>Nek minnit Indian hottie starts to respond. He is moaning extremely loudly, and is now actively shoving his ass in my face.
>I feel his hand on the back of my head, shoving my face deeper into his ass cheeks.
>"Fuck yeah, anon"... "That's it, anon" ..."Fucking worship that hole"...
>Intense minute or two, and rush subsizes. My head feels warm, and I suddenly pull back and warn him he might feel light headed.
>Indian hottie shakes head. He turns around and says, "Fuck it, I want you to fuck me, bro."
>"You sure?" says I, even though my hand is already beginning to rummage in my pocket for a condom.
>Indian hottie takes amyl and has a deep sniff. Next thing I know, he's already out of the car, and kneeling in front of me sucking my dick.
>Indian hottie sucks at sucking dick. I feel his teeth against my cock, and it hurts a little.
>"Turn around," I say. I push him back onto the car seat, and start to rim his ass again, while my other hand slips a condom on. I grab a pack of lube and lube up my cock and his ass.
>My cock is painfully hard.
>I start working his hole with my fingers.
>He is back to moaning again.
>Finally I say, "Take a deep sniff of amyl."
>Once he does, I push my cock head into his hole.
>"Holy fucking shit, anon, that fucking hurts."
>Indian hottie moves away and my cock head flops out.
>"Slowly," says Indian hottie.
>We try again.
>Rush sets in for Indian hottie. He starts to push himself into me.
>"Damn".... "Damn"... "Holy fuck, damn"...
>Indian hottie takes another whiff of amyl. I'm surprised he's still sniffing it.
CONT
>>
>>1302886
>Indian hottie takes another whiff of amyl. I'm surprised he's still sniffing it.
>"Fuck me anon," says Indian hottie, his voice thick and ragged.
>I start fucking him, in and out, in and out.
>Indian is jerking himself off violently.
>"Wait wait" says Indian hottie. "I don't wanna cum yet."
>I pull out. He's breathing heavily.
>"Come here," says Indian hottie after a minute.
>He flips over onto his back and pulls his legs up to his chest.
>I start fucking him missionary style. One of my legs is outside, and another inside. It's a bit uncomfortable. But I am too horny to care.
>I stare at Indian hottie's face while I fuck him. He never looks at me. His eyes are tighly closed, his face scrunched up.
>He is moaning again, and I am overwhelmed with the sheer horniness of watching him underneath me.
>"I am getting close," says I.
>"Me too," says Indian hottie.
>I unscrew amyl again, take a very deep sniff, and offer it to him.
>I let loose. I start fucking him like crazy. The car is hot, and we're sweaty.
>The insane horniess is overwhelming. I pry off his tshirt and start to lick him everywhere, including his sweaty pits.
>Next thing I know he grabs my head and pulls it to his face. He starts to aggressively kiss me, licking my face and nose (weird), even spat.
>Indian hottie bites my lower lip hard. It hurts so I pull away. I keep fucking him while he aggressively jerks off.
>"I am cumming, anon, I'm cumming anon!"
>Indian hottie cums over his stomach and violently shudders.
>>
>>1302887
>I am still fucking him. He tries to pull away, but I am almost there and hornyasfuuuuuuck, so I kinda violently grab his thighs and pull him towards me, holding him in place.
>A few seconds after, I pull out, take off condom, and blow my load on his stomach.
>I collapse on top of him. My leg is numb from awkward position.
>My shirt is soaked.
>We lie there for a minute or two, both breathing heavily.
>"YOu're heavy," Indian hottie says.
>I laugh a little and get up.
>Indian hottie gets up, grabs his boxer briefs and wipes his stomach with it.
>"Err... can I keep that?" I ask awkwardly.
>"Why?"
>"Just because."
>Indian hottie slowly hands me his soaked boxer briefs. I pull up my pants and shove briefs into pocket.
>"Can I keep this?" asks Indian hottie, holding up amyl.
>"Sure," says I, while inside I be like, "Fuck, that was new and now I gotta buy another."
>After getting dressed, he drives me home. He doesn't say anything else.
>Drops me off, says goodbye, but can't look me in the eye properly.
>doesn't matter, I had sex. I shower, hop onto 4chan, browse a little, then go to sleep.

Anyway, so he's been vibering with me, he wants to meet up again but this time wants to get paid. Not sure how I feel about that. Also I just found out that he has a long term girlfriend with a kid -- and they LIVE together. Not sure how to process that. But, I won't lie, the idea of him having a girlfriend and a kid while taking dick on the side kinda turns me on. What's wrong with me, /hm/?
>>
DAMN SO JEALOUS OF YOU
>>
>>1302892

Don't pay him. Now you've got the power. Say 'lol I ain't paying you, you should be paying me for last night ;)'

But yeah don't worry about wife nd kid thing. Fuck morals.
>>
>>1302911
Yeah... sex was pretty great. So great I am seriously considering whether I should give in and pay him for sex. Hmph.
>>
>>1302914
He did say he liked it a lot. So that's promising. I'm trying to gauge his reaction about maybe having me film a fuck session for strictly future personal mastubatory purposes. Just because.
>>
>>1302916

Sounds fun sure, but you've got to be a callous bastard now he's got a taste for it.
>>
>>1302917
Agreed
>>
Bamp
>>
>>1298642

>A bit cocky

Looks like someone needs to remind him he's Indian.
>>
>>1302884
>and amyl
This kills the immune system. IT will give you Sarcoma.
>>
Anyone else wanna share a greentext story?
>>
God tier greentext here. Love cocky indian guys
>>
File: indian cum.jpg (17 KB, 550x463) Image search: [Google]
indian cum.jpg
17 KB, 550x463
I want to know more about what his ass smelled and tasted like
>>
>>1303045
Are you serious? I didn't think anyone had believed that since the 80s.
>>
> asking you to pay for it next time, after that scenario

lol
>>
>>1303217
Where is this from? Whats the source pls?
>>
>>1303245
Yeah massive 'lol'
>>
>>1303217
smelled and tasted like poo
>>
>>1303215
Thanks man (OP here). Will update again if anything new happens, and if this thread is still up. I am surprised its still around lol.

In the meantime, anyone else got a greentext story to share? Or should I maybe go ahead and just share another?
>>
>>1303217
OP here. Smelled clean, like soap? And slightly of sweat? No hint of... well, crap (thank God coz while I love rimming a hot ass, any whiff of shite is an instant boner killer for me).
>>
OP, he should be paying you if anything. don't give him a damn cent. jesus
>>
post his dick here OP
>>
>>1303392

No doubt whatsoever. You have the upper hand here. If he crawls back wanting more of your D and you're still interested, great, but if not just figure that you got to hit it and fulfill that interest once, and let it go. No way would I be messing around with someone with the attitude that I should be paying them for the privilege of being with them, especially if you're not unattractive yourself. He sounds like a douche.
>>
this hot af
>>
>>1299721
if you let him convince you to pay him to be his DL booty call, you are no longer being used for sex. you are being straight-up played.
>>
I'm hooked on this story!
>>
>>1301335

Oh my...
>>
>>1303692

Agreed, DL booty call with no strings attached, maybe. DL booty call where I'm buying you shit, feeding you, or paying for shit for you? You can just fuck right off.

A former friend/coworker basically ruined his life doing this, just to feel wanted and get attention from a heroin addict, straight-ish fuckboy that we used to work with. It's pathetic.
>>
File: .jpg (4 MB, 6192x3416) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
4 MB, 6192x3416
>>1298894
this tbqh
>>
>>1303738
Op here, thanks for thr advice. He's been vibering me, still wants to meet up. He wad horny today and wanted to pick me up in his work van and get freaky in the back. Course I was keen but def not keen on paying when my sexual needs can easily be satiated for free compliments on Grindr lol. Just these stupid high school feels I got goin' on... ugh
>>
>>1303851

can you get him to take a picture of his hole and share it with us? it's the least you can do, OP. pls.
>>
File: 1441348223054.jpg (276 KB, 2160x1620) Image search: [Google]
1441348223054.jpg
276 KB, 2160x1620
OP here! Since you guys have been cool, here's a pic of Indian hottie's cock. As I've mentioned in my greentext story, its pretty average (but I'd still gag on it given the chance HA!).
>>
>>1303885
hot average cock. thanks man
>>
>>1303891
no worries brah!
>>
>>1303885
thanks OP! do you have anymore pictures of him shirtless/flexing? He's hot af
>>
>>1303907
lemme see what I can do.
>>
Anymore greentext stories?
>>
OP here, meeting Indian hottie again tonight. He wants to get fucked again. Will update how it goes.
>>
>>1304710
im so jealous.
>>
>>1303224
It's science, not magic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjI-YiNliQ
>>
>>1303854
OP please
>>
>>1304710
Get a picture of his butthole.
>>
I want you to make him your sex slave OP.
>>
>>1304967
OP here, just got back not too long ago. Will update soon.
>>
>>1304968
please.
>>
im so excited op please
>>
>>1304983
>>1304970
>>1304967
>>1304732
>>1304730
>>1304724
>>1304282
>>1303907
>>1303854
>>1303417
everybody is going crazy
>>
>>1298642
bump
>>
Bamp
>>
>>1298642
pls op
>>
>>1298642
bump
>>
File: 6815580_orig.jpg (14 KB, 320x246) Image search: [Google]
6815580_orig.jpg
14 KB, 320x246
tfw you are caught in the slurpee jockey thirst trap
>>
>>1298642
bump
>>
op deliver don't be a faggot
>>
>>1305726
^^^^^
>>
File: s0yfdWv.gif (2 MB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
s0yfdWv.gif
2 MB, 352x240
>>
>>1298894
this tee bee ayche (to be honest) famm (family
>>
This thread is dead.
>>
I was a court clerk. During my work i met a judge. The judge is 41, not bad looking guy and gay. I am not gay, I have a girlfriend. My uncle is gay and I realy enjoy the humurous gay culture. He asked me after 3 months out for a drink in the city. As a student i was interested in how he became a judge etc. After 10 beers he started to touch me. My hair, my face, my shoulders. He apoligized for it and blamed the alcohol. I didnt mind. After that i went home. Three weeks later he asked me again. I agreed. We went out again. Same thing happend but we drank a lot more and it was after midnight before we were thrown out of the bar. We ended up in the street he wanted to show me the place he used to live in the city. I agreed. He took me in a alley and kissed me, full on the mouth with tongue and all. I was suprised and let it happen. Ofcourse i did not tell anyone. During work we were professional, just like good colleagues. After a few weeks he asked me again. The proces repeated. He payed for all the drinks and food. And he really thought me a lot about working in the business and how things were getting done. I see this gay thing as a transaction. I get knowledge and a good connection. He helped me with my resume and other work related stuff. Besides Im kinda flattered he fancied me. What do you guys think?
>>
>>1306692
nice story. you let this happen, he go more and more.
>>
>>1306692
c-c-cool s-s-tory b-bro, i m-m-mean desu
>>
>>1306692
oh how cute. good old ancient-greek-style mentoring.
keep it going and keep us posted!
>>
Where'd you go OP? Tell us what happened last weekend. Provide pix if possible pls.
>>
>Once upon high school I met this guy that I was really attracted to
>Long hair, lumberjack twunk guy always with stubble
>His face said josh hutcherson though
>Anyway we did drama together
>We became the best of friends
>Me and a couple other guy friends would have sleepovers at his house all the time
>Always see him in his underwear either at his house or in dressing room
>Eventually as we all hang out more he tells us how much he loves to be naked
>It makes him fell free and powerful
>But he says he's self conscious cause he describes his dick as a
>Tic Tac in a Fur Coat
>lol
>He has a hottub at his house and we come up with a rule
>No pants allowed
>My friend and I are the only only ones who follow it all the time
>This opens my friend to be ok with being naked around us
>Starts sleeping naked at sleepovers
>Getting in and out of hottub with not trunks on
>Turns out tic tac isn't so small
>He's even bigger than a couple of my friends when soft

>Our friends have an obsession with Truth Or Dare
>This leads to many adventures with my friend
>My friend is kind of the dad of our group and he kinda protects me
>I have immunity when he gets made at the rest of our friends
>So they think it'd be funny to make him and I do all this shit together
>Little to they know
>>
>>1308813

>This all happened during Junior and Senior Year of High School
>Most of the truth or dare sessions happened in the hottub or friends basement
>They start out little dares like bite his nipple or streak across the yard
>Then they turn into suck his ball, Give him a quick footjob, makeout for 3 minutes
>They were especially bad when it was a sleepover with the guys
>My friend once got dared to get hard and poke me with it
>He also got dared to stick his dick in my mouth

Both of us had girlfriends at the time and were "straight guys"

>As high school went on I found myself becoming more infatuated with him
>I would jack off thinking about him
>We would sleep together at sleepovers
>Sometimes just him and I would get into the hot tub naked
>I always wanted to know if he felt the same way

>Fast forward to graduation
>All of our guy friends decide to take a vacation to a lake house
>Truth or dare commences
>Anon I dare you to sleep naked with Anon
>YES
>Oh cmon that's weird
>Suddenly my friend says whatever and we both get naked and go to sleep.
>Nothing Happens
>Mostly because all of our friends are sleeping in the same room as us
>Two days later after a day at the beach my friend says he wants to go back and shower
>Me and my friend and another friend who was with us went back to the house
>He gets ready to shower and I joke
>Get ready I'm coming in
>He says
>Im waiting for you
>I joke to my other friend how weird this is so I seem straight
>lol
>I quickly hop in with him
>We both started to lather each other up
>I washed his back he washed mine
>I even washed his ass as a joke
>He got out of the shower after 15 minutes
>I stayed behind to touch myself
>>
>>1308833

>Nothing else happened on the trip
>More gay truth or dare
>We left
>Played more truth of dare at his house/

>Fast forward to college
>All of our friends joke about how my friend is going to go gay while he's gone
>lol
>Im texting my friend about how he is doing
>As a joke I send him
>Have you had sex with a guy yet?
>Haha not yet, there is this guy in one class who is really cute, but I dont think Id date him
>what.jpg
>Do you like guys??
>I mean Im just really open, I dont know if im ready to say like I'm bisexual but I'd try it
>Wow thats so cool anon
>Whatdoesthismeanforme.jpg

>Fast forward to winter break
>All of our friends come home from college
>Friend has become really into drugs since college
>More so than before he left
>Me my friend and two other guys decide to have a sleepover to see each other
>I get there early and my friend offers my some edibles
>OK
>I have 5
>I've never had edibles before
>Let alone 5
>I get fucked
>Later that night we decide to give each other massages to relax even more
>We all give each other naked massages
>I get on top of my friend and work on him
>Both naked
>High
>Boner.jpg

>Later that night the two others go to bed
>My friend and I decide to hot tub
>Naturally naked
>I decide to rub his feet
>He grabs mine
>While he switches feet my foot lands right in his crotch
>Well god nows my time
>I start lightly pressing into his crotch
>Then harder
>I'm practically giving him a footjob
>Then I have
>Have you ever done stuff with a guy
>No, but do think doing this is right
>(yes)
>No youre right and we get out of the hottub

>Why did I say no

>Next morning I tell them I dont really remember anything cause I was
>SO HIGH
>Friend asks do you remember getting into hottub
>No anon did we???????
>Yeah haha i cant believe you dont remember

>lol

>Everything is normal

>I have blue balls
>>
>>1308846
You fackin wanker. you messed it all up!!!
>>
>>1308846
BOO
>>
>>1308846
ugh, fucks wrong with you? Guy said he was bi, he's totally into hot tub foot rub, everyone else is sleeping.
he even brought it up the next day

is there more?
hit him up and tell him you're into dudes too, he's obviously cool about it
>>
>>1308891
>>1308896
>>1308946
I never said it was gonna be a good ending. I guess I'm just stupid, he was the one who said we shouldn't do anything. I think he's worried we will ruin our friendship I'm worried about this too. Btw this was this past winter. He stayed home and I went back to college.

Maybe I should wait till I get back home to bring it up.
>>
what happened to this thread
>>
Any more stories? These threads usually have pretty hot past experiences. I'd contribute but I've never had any steamy stories.
>>
This thread is dead. Let it die peacefully.
>>
bump for OP
>>
Bump for hawt greentext stories
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.