[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Sexual Experience Thread? I'll start >be me, 16,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: wat do.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
wat do.png
205 KB, 505x431
First Sexual Experience Thread? I'll start

>be me, 16, straight
>been single for 16 years, have no fucks left to give
>got my best friend staying over at my house for new years, just chilling, playing star wars battlefront 2 on my pc
>decide to start drinking at 10
>by midnight we are pretty much out of it
>jump in the pool for a quick swim
>have a shower afterwards, friend decides to join me
>dontcare.jpg
>we're both just in our underwear, notice that he's got a semi
>notice I've got a semi, don't really care
>dry off and head to the bed
>he's wearing boxers but I sleep naked, so I strip down after I've climbed under the covers.
>about to close my eyes when he asks me a question
>"hey anon...you know how girls experiment with each other sometimes?"
>slightly confused but ok, "yeah"?
>long pause from friend... "well, do you think it's weird if guys do that?"
>"idk, I guess not"
>we start talking about it for a bit, just idly talking shit
>he gets up, turns my computer back on
>loads up ponrhub
>wtf.png
>pulls up a video of some chick getting spit roasted
>"grab a chair anon"
>I grab a chair
>he grabs my uncircumsised dick
>he puts my hand on his circumsised cock
>cuts to the chase and starts jerking me hard and fast
>cum within minutes
>tells me to go to bed and finishes himself off
>woke up this morning, not a word was spoken
>he just left my house 5 minutes ago
>wat do
>am I gay
>>
File: 3931.jpg (277 KB, 900x1125) Image search: [Google]
3931.jpg
277 KB, 900x1125
>be me
>be 16
>find guy
>fuck guy
>guy cum
>yes
>>
>>1285299
Sorry on phone will do my best to avoid spellinhspelling errors. Also remember. This was a long while ago i don't. Rmember specific dialogue
> 13
> good friends closw knit group. But not the made up kind where we would be comfortable in our underwear let alone. Naked or skinny dipping
> not out of the closet in the slightest. Didnt really even know i was in one yet
>one friend had a cousin who came to live with them. 16 years old.Guy was what you would call a fairy. Didnt even try to hide it. Talked in a high pitch and was all around closee to the stereotype then anyone i have ever seen before or since
> we avoided him like the plague would often. Make fun of him pretty much directly to his face. We werent assholes just 13
> one day we were going to play some laser tag. Friends parents drove most of us. Small car not alot of room.
> fairy offered to drive one of us in his old pickup truck
> take a wild stab at who got the short end of the stick
>So get to watch in outsider horror as all my friends pile into car and drive off. Giving me middle fingers out the back window
>>
>>1285311
Shittl sorry phone deleted my written out
Ill try to remember. And write out the rest of it at home tomorrow morning
>>
Fucking troll.
>>
>>1285299
>>am I gay
You can be whatever you want to be
>>
>>1285299
No one believes me but its true. Growing up I would go with my parents to my cousins. I was really young and my cousin about 16. He had an amazing train set. I always asked if I could play with it and he would only let me if I pulled my pants down when we were playing . He would do stuff to me or make me do it to him. I always liked it but never thought it was wrong. When I was about 11 I began questioning him about it and he told me the doctor said if he didn't do it to me he would get sick. I believed him and we continued to do it till i started cumming then he said he was ok now and we didn't need to do it anymore. I often think how gullible I was but i did like the sensation of things putt
>>
>>1285418
You are right. We don't believe you.
>>
>>1285425
Thats ok. You don't need to.Why would I make it up. I don't get off on it never did and not going to start now.
>>
As a faggot I'd live more asses in play... But I'm pretty sure everyone did this at least once. I think you just found out you don't have a revulsion to dicks.
>>
Me and me uncle were playing GameCube he was a few years older with a nice slim body . We stay play around it started with just ass grabbing then escalated to putting our hands down each other's pants only the back to touch ass we did this for a while then one day when he was sleeping I pulled down his pants and ate the fuck out of his ass I think he was awake but I never asked . A while later after continuing this he said " we should stop this is pretty gay" and that was it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.