[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smoking pot after sex and sex and drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 444x331) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 444x331
Have you ever mixed sex with and kind of drug? Once I dated that guy that really was into marijuana and we smoke pot after I bottomed to him and the whole experience was the best sexual and emotional experience I ever had, I really felt connected to him at that post orgasm high. Tell me your stories of drug use and sex!
>>
Took acid, smoked weed and fucked my (now) ex for hours. Shit was amazing. I really know why the hippies did it back in the day now.
>>
Yeah either i'm high and fly high fucking with my bf, or i'm alone and I tend to stroke at least one time during my buzz... shit feels soo good
>>
I once snorted xanax with this guy and we fucked for HOURS. Can't remember most of it. We didn't even remember his brother walked in on us that night lel.
>>
>>1274548
What happened to the guy? Why arent you together anymore?
>>
>>1275591
What does taking xanax feel like? Isnt it just for anti-anxiety?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/lgbt/5391953
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.