[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: related.jpg (75 KB, 960x857) Image search: [Google]
related.jpg
75 KB, 960x857
need some quick advice, gays.

>lose virginity to guy
>tehnically
>we had to stop mid way through because i couldn't control the pain and felt really cornered
>i rented a room just for me and him tonight
>willing to try again
>preferably not fail again

wat to do make it less painful and more enjoyable?

spare me the point-blank obvious stuff, please

pic..
>>
Drinking a quart of bleach will numb the pain.
>>
>>1273930
>>
>>1273928
don't do it too fast, you have all the time in the world. stretch, relax...
>>
>>1273928

Is that you or your guy? Either way, more pics please.

Also, just relax, use lots of foreplay to really get into the mood, use lots of lube, and take your time.
>>
My friend says that poppers really help, they give you a headrush which makes you feel virtually no pain at all.
>>
I feel like I'm a huge slut, because I never had any pain when I bottomed for the first few times. And not because they guy had a tiny dick. I don't know, it's probably much more of a psychological thing than a physical problem. Just relax and stop thinking "omg a penis is entering my anus" and start thinking "fuck yeah, a penis is exploring my bp".
>>
>>1273943
>"fuck yeah, a penis is exploring my butthole".

Fixed it for OP, and all people who don't refer to it as "boipussy".
>>
>>1273928
It's gross to have anal sex.Yuk, I wouldn't try that.
>>
Analingus

Have him tongue your ass
>>
if that's the guy, get the fuck over it op and enjoy that beautiful piece of meat.

if that's you, more pics pls
>>
Go slow.
Use lots of lube.
Try to relax the sphincter.
Use condoms.
And enjoy that cock.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.