[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 28 year old bi-curious man. I've arranged to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: preview.mp4.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
preview.mp4.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
I'm a 28 year old bi-curious man. I've arranged to meet a 64 year old man at his hotel this evening. He has promised to suck my cock and lick my ass, and he will let me fuck him if I want to. Any tips for my first time with a man?
>>
clean your dick and especially asshole well, use protection, tell someone where you'll be just in case, it'd be optimal to meet the dude in a public setting first just so you can scope him out, etc
>>
>>1264959
Find a younger man. Thats my advice.
The maximum age should be yours minus 8 times 2, so in your case 40. The minimus is half your age plus 8, so 22. I would go for 22.
>>
If he asks you to fart in a balloon don't do it.
>>
>>1264961
this

dont do it
>>
>>1264959
Be in NE Florida, come fuck around with me. I've been curious for years now but have never had the courage to do CL or grinder.
>>
So nice of you to take care of the elderly OP
>>
Sounds like fun , I am older also ...would love to wrap my legs a round a young handsome man .
>>
>>1264961
Following this equation/logic, my max age should be 20 and my min age should be 17... I'm 18 who likes older, what gives
>>
>>1265040
Bunch of bullshit, fuck who you want.
>>
Got my dick sucked and my ass licked. Fucked him in the ass with a condom. All of it felt really good. The only negative was afterwards, he wanted to cuddle and kiss... which I didn't so I left quickly. All in all a good experience which I will do again, but I still prefer women.
>>
>>1265500
Do a younger dude
>>
>>1265030
Where in NE Flordia? Stats?
>>
Make sure he takes his lipitor and go easy on his enlarged prostate. Also, keep his physician on speed dial.
>>
>>1268410
Epic, epic for the win m8
>>
File: tumblr_nm66ysZqGR1tb82d0o9_500.jpg (177 KB, 451x677) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm66ysZqGR1tb82d0o9_500.jpg
177 KB, 451x677
>>1264960
This, if you in to daddies then fuck daddies.
>>
>>1269055
Dicks and thongs, I fucking love that video
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.