[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bottom nob Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
How come it hurts so much when i try to get stuff in my ass? i really wanna bottom but it hurts, why is it so? my fuck bud easily takes my 9inch dick that is pretty thick with no problem, and he had only taken dick 2 times before mine. is he more relaxed? is he more resistant to pain? i need advice. My ass is so hungry for dick
>>
Sounds like a case of prissy bitch syndrome

But no, really - this kid is lying to you. No one just takes a 9inxh dick after bottoming twice.

Go buy yourself a dildo (a small one, faggot) and get used to even the idea of something moving in and out (which is a lot harder than something moving in)
>>
>>1261194
i took a 10in dick after bottoming once, i mean i had to tell him to take a short few second break every few minutes but it didnt really hurt, was just overwhelming. guess it's just different for different people. but i agree get a dildo OP
>>
>>1261174
Is that you? Post more.

Do you use lube when inserting something? If you do, try not using it next time. When I do it actually hurts more than when I just use saliva. Itches a lot, too.
>>
>>1262713
Don't use lube? Whatever.
>>
>>1262714
Not him, but don't use a lot of lube cause then his dick will slide right in and fuck you right up. You'll probably bleed and be sore for a while.
>>
If it hurts, use more lube, order it on amazon if you don't want to look at the grandmother in your local drug store
>>
>>1261174
OP post a pic of your butthole so we can see if you're too tight to take a dicking, please
>>
>>1261194
what this guy said that guy is lying to you go buy a dildo or if u cant get one cause you are most likey living with family get a Cucumber from the store. and fuck yourself with that.

if u can get lube use petroleum Jelly for the store. its the same thing doctors use to finger your butt for test enjoy faggot
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.