[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm addicted to glory holes, I need help /hm/. It all started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: glory-hole-big-cock-2.gif (793 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
glory-hole-big-cock-2.gif
793 KB, 320x240
I'm addicted to glory holes, I need help /hm/.

It all started a few years ago when I was 16 and told my friend (a girl) that I thought I was bi. She told me of a place where I could see if it was true or not. An old, abandoned public bathroom a bit outside of town. Out of curiosity, of course, I went there. I stood there for an hour until the first cock showed up, and after that I got addicted.

I've sucked countless cocks in that bathroom. Stranger's cocks, some ex-classmates, some teachers, even some friends (all recognizable by voice). From going there once every few months, I started going there once a month, then once a week, now I go there once every few days.

I really need to stop, but sucking cock anonymously is my life due to my huge humiliation fetish. The problem is that the bathroom is really close to my house, so I can be identified on the way there. There's also nothing stopping someone from going to my side to see who's there. Also, STDs to consider.

I need to stop because it's going to ruin my life if I get found out. But I honestly don't know how. Please help me.

Also, glory hole thread I guess.
>>
File: 1442441968634.jpg (454 KB, 700x838) Image search: [Google]
1442441968634.jpg
454 KB, 700x838
>>
>>1255209
You obviously love it, so don't stop. Hung and thick here, where's the GH? ;-)
>>
5.5cut here. Visit a hole about once a month. Don't always get off but love to stick my dick in and wait
>>
I've always found the idea hot but I know the reality is there's nothing but disgusting fat old men on the other side. Also I'm scared of STDs.
>>
>>1255225
>the reality is there's nothing but disgusting fat old men on the other side.
exactly this.
>>
>>1255221
Outskirts of Lisbon.
>>
>>1255222
>>1255226
So like I said 5.5 cut, 32yo, 5'7 190lbs. I keep it trimmed and shower beforehand. Never had any complaints
>>
Your 16 year old female friend not only knew of a gay gloryhole's specific location but directed you there when you told her you were bicurious?

Several of your male friends and acquaintances visit it and you recognize all of them by their disembodied voices?

This story is fake as fuck. Learn to draw from real life when you write your absurd fiction.
>>
>>1255209
That's hot! You've probably sucked more dick in a month than I will in my entire lifetime, but still..... HOT!
>>
>>1255237
If you wish to believe it's fake, then fine, I don't blame you. I just want advice on how to stop.
>>
>>1255229
Portuguese anon here, where exactly?
>>
>>1255267
You go and see an addiction counselor. You treat strange dick like the cigarette. You pull yourself together and stop making excuses. You fill the void with positive activities. Go on a fucking date.
>>
Next time you go , take some photos!
>>
>>1255276
This desu senpai. Stop being a little faggot and get over it. The fact that this is the most difficult issue in your life is proof that you're fucking pathetic.
>>
>>1255279
Did you know desu means very?
>>
>>1255281
Didn't realize the nigger version of "To be honest family" was filtered even on this board.
>>
>>1255282
It's easy to be aggressive under an anonymous name :3
>>
Where is the GH on google maps?!?!?!?
>>
>>1255273
Casa de banho pública em São Marcos.
>>
>>1255283
Its easy being a dumb faggot all the time ;3
>>
>>1255359
you would know seeing that you are indeed a dumb faggot
>>
>>1255554
Great fucking comeback sweety. I hope you didn't hurt yourself on that one ;33
>>
>>1255281
It does ?
I took Japanese for 4 years and never heard of it ..
>>
>>1255209
>a friend (a girl)
>She

We would have got the gender of your friend by the pronoun you used
>>
have you taken any pics in there
>>
>>1255209
I am a sex addict that mostly has things under control. You need to recognise your feelings and the signs that something is going to escalate and stop it.

The fact that it's by your house is going to make this hard. The fact that sex is natural is harder.

The first thing is to transfer the type of thrill to a different sexual act. Maybe find a guy or two online who will do some degrading stuff with you in a safer environment.

The other thing is to knowingly break the habit in stages. You mentioned things going from every few months to monthly to weekly to every few days. reverse it. Schedule these visits and replace the cruising with the other sex act in a safer environment.

What you're doing is transferring and managing the craving.

It's going to be tough. Good luck.
>>
>>1255659
As in go from a few times a week to weekly and replace the other time with something safer. Then go from weekly to fortnightly with the other act in the other times. Then monthly then wait three months and go 4 times a year. You might find you're managing it well and not need to go cold turkey.
>>
>>1255596
>4 years of jap
>never used "desu"
yeah ok desu
>>
>>1255281

It doesn't
>>
>>1255209
i envy your braveness. i want to be a cocksucking whore but std scare me. how do you get past it?
>>
>>1255345
Vou a lx dia 17, a ver se passo por lá
>>
>>1255791
Realizing that there is an antibiotic for almost every std. Also being afraid of getting stds is a legit fear so don't try to "get over it".
>>
So out of curiosity, anyone know where a gloryhole is near the Albany/Troy area?
>>
Does anyone know where there is one in the Dallas area? I'm desperate. Preferably one that allows female visitors.
>>
tbm senpai
>>
>>1255805
Oh so your paying him a visit ;)
>>
File: sup.jpg (40 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
40 KB, 500x667
>>1255955
>Albany/Troy
http://listings.cruisingforsex.com/united-states/new-york/albany-1248/
http://listings.cruisingforsex.com/united-states/new-york/troy-10989/

>>1255957
>Dallas
http://listings.cruisingforsex.com/united-states/texas/dallas-fort-worth-metro-1213/
>>
>>1255359
>>1255554
>>1255558
Kek
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.