[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Arabs/Turks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: IMG_0908.jpg (108 KB, 529x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
108 KB, 529x800
Arab or Turkish twink thread
>>
File: l2 (13).jpg (162 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
l2 (13).jpg
162 KB, 880x660
>>
>>1114752
I'm here

Not gonna lie, i feel quite lucky that many gay people look for Turks for sex. I say that, but my heart is set only one person
>>
>>1114770
Do you live in Germany?
>>
>>1114772
Good lord no!

German Turks are the worse kind of Turks. Well, after Kurds and religious Turks

No I live in Muswell Hill in London
>>
>>1114774
>German

German anything is the worst type of anything. I had to spend a semester there and the people were the most humorless, arrogant, assholes... they made even the French seem welcoming. Great beer though.
>>
>>1114776
I too spent a whole year there for my German and >turkish (nothing wrong with studying ones native language) degree. The people smelled, were rude, didn't laugh and the turkish immigrants were crime filled chavs
>>
File: son_tuerkei_acht_azubi.jpg (425 KB, 810x488) Image search: [Google]
son_tuerkei_acht_azubi.jpg
425 KB, 810x488
>>
File: turkishwrestlingboys4lv9.jpg (190 KB, 1280x856) Image search: [Google]
turkishwrestlingboys4lv9.jpg
190 KB, 1280x856
>>
>>1114827
Come on, they look 14 at the most.
>>
>>1114776
Stereotypes are fun arent they? Its like all american are fat lazy smelly ugly pieces of shit. You just proofed that :)
>>
>>1114876
>proofed
>>
File: tumblr_m3fm6sSgOG1r2aziuo1_500.jpg (38 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3fm6sSgOG1r2aziuo1_500.jpg
38 KB, 500x521
>>
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mz8k6a9qYU1rj49sn.jpg (194 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mz8k6a9qYU1rj49sn.jpg
194 KB, 500x500
>>
>>
>>1114774
Hello, my friend. When will we ever end up bumping into each other and fuck, how about the toilets back of M&S.

Also, why do you always spam about where you are from?
>>
>>1119392
>the glory hole in the m&s carpark

Not the best place to lose ones crusing virginity.

Plus, I'm still in a commited 10+ relationship, with no sign of cheating or breaking down. And I reveal my location because I love hearing stories about stuff which happens in Haringey. Last year, a few mars/hm/allows gave stories about having sex in the wood green shopping city toilets and it was very enjoyable to read
>>
>>1114752
>Arab or Turkish
fuck yes

>twink thread
kill yourself
>>
>>1114770
>but my heart is set only one person
is he chubby like you, jeenksy?
>>
>>1118653
>>1118655
>>1118656
>>1118658
TWINKS, you retard
>>
>>1119411
There's a glory hole there?
>Wood green
I used to go there years ago. Used to pick up the hot turks etc upstairs and take them downstairs in the marketplace.

Do you know who I am by the way?
>>1119415
Stay with your own men pls
>>1119411
Maybe my above comment gave you a hint?
>>
>>1119418
I'm not chubby. I'm 1.86 and 76kg. That's a good BMI. Plus, I've been slowly doing more exercise at home. And no, my bf is extremely skinny. Much to my disgust.

>>1119422
I love the shopping city. I've gone there since I was a kid. I even used to live behind the Morrisons, so I was very close to there. I hear the downstairs market is better and less monitered than the upstairs.

And of course I know who you are Beur. Whenever I go on /tr/, I always check /me-na/ to see if you're there
>>
Allahu akbar
>>
>>1119430
a jihad on you
>>
>>1119428
Bitch don't out me on here.

Also, I only namefag there. Nowhere else.And I only really shitpost there.

Was it you the other day telling me to come back to /hm/ the other day?
>>
>>1119428
>I'm not chubby. I'm 1.86 and 76kg. That's a good BMI.
nice try, jinksy

>Much to my disgust.
i didn't know you were a disgusting feeder, jinksy

just kidding. keep up the good work. i'm sure you'll be thin and handsome in no time, then we can post you in the ugly duckling thread!
>>
>>1119432
Yes, it was me. I also assume you have a fetish for cruising and middle eastern guys.
>>
none of these people look turkish sorry bout it they are just kurds
>>
>>1119434
Well you are the reason why I actually had a look on here.

I don't really pick up guys on the streets/normal situations any more. My last big scores were around the time I got that Turkish guy in the take away shop (remember I posted the story).

>Cruising
Yes I do like this. I don't do online hookups, and I don't have any grindr/any website profile. I don't even have a facebook any more. I deactivated it like 4 months ago.

Where do you cruise? I'm not from where you live by the way, I just know, say, zones 1-4 very well.
>>
File: 1412507312268.gif (4 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1412507312268.gif
4 MB, 256x192
>>1119433
Thanks anon. I'll be a cute hairy muscle bear someday.
>>
>>1119437
I have to yet to cruise. But I know of all 5 cruise areas in my local area.

They are wood green shopping city (upstaires and downstaires), turnpike lane bus station, ally pally (apparently its very busy), lordship lane recreational park woods and Tottenham cemetery

I plan and going to Tottenham cemetary/lordship lane woods this summer to gain some experience.

Um. Do you have any experience or tips on those 5 areas. The more the better
>>
>>1119421
is better, you like more.
>>
>>1119449
I haven't lived in London for a good half a decade mate.

Cruising in such places in England isn't a thing any more. The internet killed it. Don't to to FP, you'll get murdered. Work out where it is and don't post the name on here.
>>
>>1119453
Well thanks for your advice Mr Beur. I look forward to talking again on here, and taunting you on /int/

And in future, if we do ever meet by chance, I'm the bottom (insert winky face)
>>
>>1119454
I think we've only been bantering for a year or so, and even so on;y now and again, but you should know by now

>Meeting someone from 4chan
>EVAR

Haha yes why not. When would I ever turn down a young, qt, circumcised, hairy (wishful thinking) turkish guy?

Maybe I will bump into you somewhere, you never know. And I wouldn't either :D
>>
>>1119456
Idk how to break it to you.....

But I'm uncut..... My mum was very anti-islam/anti-erdoğan
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.