[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was your Sunday School this morning? >it's a talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1444298600943.jpg (24 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1444298600943.jpg
24 KB, 251x242
How was your Sunday School this morning?
>it's a talk about politics episode
>it's an if evolution is true, why aren't we still evolving episode
>it's a we need to get back to the word of God episode
>it's a never open the bible episode

Then the actual service
>it's a jeremiah 29:11 episode

It's hard being protestant.
>>
>>997697
What country are you in heretic?
>>
>Old Testament

How terrifying.
>>
>>997697
>school at sunday
What the flying fuck.
>>
>>998304
christianity
>>
>>998304
That's the American Protestant way of saying church
>>
>>998179
The gold old US of A.
>>
I'm a little old for Sunday School, but the service was good.
>>
>it's an if evolution is true, why aren't we still evolving episode
I am an atheist, but I have no problem with people going to silly things like Sunday School if they deem it personally necessary.

But fuck priests who try to talk about science (or whatever topic, really) that they do not understand.
>>
>there are people who are in shit religious denominations instead of shit like Episcopalian or the other liberal Protestant doctrines

GIT GUD
>>
>>998308
Protestants. Catholics just occasionally do an after school thing. Fuck knows what orthadox do
>>
>>1000500
Preachers and pastors, most from of Christianity with priests are pretty chill abut science these days
>>
>>1000500
Do you think you'd enjoy a lecture by a pastor who majored in both theology and physics?
>>
>>1000536
I do know Catholics and I think Orthodox don't have problems with evolution (while not outright endorsing it).

>>1000526
I'm pretty sure I would. I have enjoyed watching priests who accept evolution (I think some of the were also scientists) talk with Richard Dawkins.
>>
Sunday school? I thought this site was 18+.

Anyway, I was the pianist, so I know. Today was just another "obey your parents" episode.
>>
>>998622
Where else would this happen, really
>>
>>997697

>Sunday School

how old are you?
>>
>>997697
>It's hard being protestant.

Then fucking convert, dumbass
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.