[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats so cool about Machu Picchu? Why does everyone love it so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Whats so cool about Machu Picchu?
Why does everyone love it so much? Cause its a ruined city on a big mountain?
>>
>>995378
Aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>995378
Whenever nonwhite people do something noteworthy it's more talked about because it isn't expected.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1280
Whats so cool about the Brandenburger Gate? Why does everyone love it so much? Cause its a big door leading to nowhere?
>>
>>995378
You can take selfies with alpacas! Can't say that about muh London or muh Paris.
>>
>>995398
As a German, I agree. Why would anygone travel to Germany, leave alone Berlin?!
>>
>>995378
I mean just look at the pic
>>
>>995378
Precisely because it is a ruined city on a mountain

Stop acting like it's overrated to the point of people believing it to be the center of civilization. It isn't
>>
millions of tons of stone was moved and shaped at extremely high altitude by a civilization that didn't have iron or the wheel.
>>
>>995398
Because I'm following Napoleon's footsteps.
>>
>>995378
cause its on a very, very big mountain
>>
>>995395
How can I be white then
>>
>>995442
+1, Southern German here. Berlin in particular and Prussia in general are shit.
>>
>>996239
>Southern German
OPINION DISCARDED
>>
>>995398

Who the hell thinks that that cool?
I have never heard someone saying "yeah I totally went to Berlin to see the Branderburg Gate", or "my dream is to travell to Germany to see the Brandenburg Gate".
>>
>>996247
Fuck back off to your swamp, you prussian demislav or prussiaboo.
>>
>>996239
>>996256
Drecksbayern
>>
>>996239
I've always liked Bavaria over the militarist Prussians. Flag is cool too
>>
>>996277
Nice try, but missed by a good part of the A6.

And even if, I'd rather be a gay mustachioed Bavarian Schuhplättler than a prussian welfare queen.
>>
>>995398
>Monument you've seen on pictures from world defining moments in history
>a national symbol for the nazis
>the pictures of the war torn monument
>east west divide
>the fall of the Berlin wall

All of that and it's important?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.