[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in feudal Europe >finally get married >the lord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: help helper.jpg (5 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
help helper.jpg
5 KB, 200x160
>be in feudal Europe
>finally get married
>the lord demands the right of primae noctis

what do?
>>
C-can I at least watch, milord?
>>
>>994636
Kek
>>
You roll over and let him take what he wants, serfboi
>>
There's no evidence that it actually existed.

Also, teach her to give good head.
>>
>>994629

Check yourself into a mental hospital, because you are deluded in thinking that you are in feudal europe and that primae noctis is a thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur
>>
Tell him that's not real, and go to the king to have him tried for abuse of his power.
>>
>>994629
>"Actualy m'lord, that's actually a myth perpetuated by republican propagandists. Primae noctis was never actually practiced."
>>
Let him and use this time to think of a good name for my wife's future son
>>
>>994657
Allegations of cuckoldery bringing the old order low? Why does this sound familiar.
>>
>>994651
That only really worked in somewhat centralized kingdoms like England

In France which was basically feudalism on steroids the king's supreme judicial power over vassals never existed before XV century
>>994657
Primae noctis is mostly overrated shit but the debate itself seems meaningless since there's no doubt that any lord would hesitate to pound dat prime teen pussy if he really wanted it that bad, it's not like he would suffer some serious consequences
>>
>>997234
Are we just gonna assume that every lord was a godless nihilst that could do such things oppenly without getting shit from others?
>>
>>997245
>be told you're born better than people
>giving a fuck
i'd love to be a feudal lord, i'd rape and kill my way across my lands
>>
>>997245
Of course not, but the consequences would be minimal in such cases, if any at all

Even if you openly raped a peasant girl you could easily get away with just a small fine, and not to mention that lord's word against peasant's word was worth a lot more on any kind of supposed trial, the system was literally rigged in their favor one way or another
>>
>>997234
Then go to the church instead. Convince the local Bishop he can use this shit to try to take the land from the lord. France is the Church's fucboi until Philip Augustus.
>>
So is prima noctis real or a myth?
>>
It never even happaned. Such things would naturally lead to a rebellion and the Lord's power came from the King so if the King saw that missrule happened he would appoint better management.
>>
>>997275
Bishops were feudal lords just as any other, except they held fiefs that nominally belonged to the Church, not the kingdom

It's not like the Bishop would go into quarrel with another lord over some peasant bimbo, unless he wanted to throw shit on him
>>
File: manoralism.png (84 KB, 1850x570) Image search: [Google]
manoralism.png
84 KB, 1850x570
>>994629
pic sorta related.
>>
>>994629
Well you either console your wife or you have to lube up your anus, i'd say it all depends on what type of lord you have.
>>
>>994629
>the lord demands the right of primae noctis
Nice meme.
>>
>>997268
>i'd love to be a feudal lord, i'd rape and kill my way across my lands
And then your rival feudal lords come and take away all your possessions because you're obviously mental and a disgrace to your family's name.

A feudal lord had to be careful about what he did. He had by no means free reign..
>>
>>997278
Myth.
>>
>>997278
Myth created by the French revolutionaries. It goes along with "all monarchs were inbred" or "nobility was all degenerate and indulging in beastiality / black magic" kind of shit. It's propaganda.
>>
>>997351
Just don't go full Gilles de Rais and you'll be fine
>>
>>997375
Noblemen had a public image to maintain. They couldn't just do however they pleased. This is essentially 18th century propaganda.
>>
>>997363

Most of the monarchs are partially inbred. They only mate with their cousins or other monarchs down the line e which created an increasingly lower gene pools.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.