[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did cavemen clip their toenails and shave their beards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1451619686959.jpg (216 KB, 1024x1420) Image search: [Google]
1451619686959.jpg
216 KB, 1024x1420
How did cavemen clip their toenails and shave their beards?
>>
if they bothered at all they probably bit their toenails off.
Don't know about the beards or when scissors or razors came about. I doubt they went for the clean shaven look but beard length might need trimming after a while
>>
>>992861
How do you bite your own toenails off? Go ahead try.

Cavemen most likely took turns biting each other's toenails off.
>>
Toenails sort of self-manage when you're barefoot and out in the wilderness, at least with the small ones. For the big toenails, a rock with a small chipped edge is good for scraping the sides and preventing hangnails.

Source: lived primitively in the woods for three months.
>>
>>992879

I'm sorry that you have the flexibility of a geriatric former dock worker.
>>
>>992879
I can do that, no problem at all.
>>
>>992879
Do I have to record it or something?
>>
>>992879
I can easily bite my toenails. Is your massive gut preventing you from doing the same?
>>
>>992849

You can trim your toenails by using your fingernails to make a small cut on the edge, then pulling so it breaks along the cuticle

t. person who never clips his toenails
>>
Are those women 8 feet tall?
>>
>>992890
story?
>>
>>992962
Nope, reverse image search says they're borth 6'1 and the guy in the middle is 5'9.
>>
File: wtf I love baltics now.jpg (195 KB, 817x1082) Image search: [Google]
wtf I love baltics now.jpg
195 KB, 817x1082
>>992973
Memes aside, this pretty nuts
>>
>>992970

Wanted to, so I did.

Got dropped off by some buddies in Big Bend with minimal starting food and water. Found a suitably remote area by a stream, a few miles away from a trail (for the love of god, know how to do basic navigation if you do this, or you'll probably get lost), and set myself up in a sweet little nook with some boulders a decent elevation up from the stream (flash flooding is a bitch), and cheated a bit setting up my shelter with a tarp, initially. Ate a loooooot of cactus. Eventually through some hard work, dug out a shallow area near the stream and flooded it to make a pond to draw fish with entrail bait. Worth the calories burned for the calories gained. More cactus. Drank straight from the stream like a fucking moron for a week, before I got my shit together and started collecting the rainwater (rains every fucking day in the mountains, I swear). More goddamn cactus. Had a reasonable amount of success with small animal snares. Got treed by a pack of javelinas once. More mother fucking cactus. My little trooper of a watch hung in there the whole time, so I knew when the three months were up (timing had been pre-arranged), and I got some interesting looks from people while I was on the way back down.

I'm now very good at stripping prickly pear cactus of spines.
>>
>>992973
Wat
>>
File: 1460423294788.png (931 KB, 800x770) Image search: [Google]
1460423294788.png
931 KB, 800x770
>>992973
kek
>>
>>993070
10/10 story
would adventure with
>>
>>992849
>>992983
as a manlet i cant tell if im scared or turned on
>>
>>992849
>>992983
Are these photoshopped or are these girls just actually that tall?
>>
>>992983
>5'10
>5'9 1/2
>>
>>992919
fat person here, can debunk the concept that a gut would prevent this. in fact, I got fat from eating my toenails so much :^)
>>
>>992983
>2.4m
No fucking way
>>
>>992879
I can bite my toenails, and the bottom three vertebrae of my spine are literally fused together.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>992879

I bet you cant see your dick without a mirror.
>>
>>992849

Obsidian tools were pretty damn sharp. Hacking your beard to an inch in length must have been possible. A real clean shave though would be something for the bronze age.
>>
>>992849
Obsidian and clams i think, for facial grooming. The nails really do manage them selves when you're fucking around in the wilderness.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.