[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Hayek a spook?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: hayek.jpg (23 KB, 480x612) Image search: [Google]
hayek.jpg
23 KB, 480x612
Was Hayek a spook?
>>
no he was a real person but he was a fucking retard
>"why is academia left wing?"
>"it's obviously nothing to properly look into they're just wrong and i'm right"
>>
like all good bootlickers and boss' man, he hated watching prolos win the class struggle in any degree.

His theory is also based on priori pseudoscience ( the best thing I've heard from praxer is how if you try to prove them wrong, you're proving them right because you "intend" to prove them wrong) and value theory posited exclusively from the standpoint of exchange.
>>
File: Austria.jpg (360 KB, 953x1760) Image search: [Google]
Austria.jpg
360 KB, 953x1760
>>990753
Worse, an Austrian.

>>990831
This.
>>
>>990753
What's a spook?
>>
>>990753
praxology might be nonsense, but at least he wasn't a Marxist or a Keynesian.

>>990831
The proles could never win anything without middle class leadership. Why the middle class would eat their own I am still trying to figure out.
>>
>>990973
Austrians are moronic from the very onset, their entire theory of value is circular. They have zero skills aside from their miraculous ability to stoke the fragile egos of the parasitic rentier.

Maybe if you stopped conceptualizing class into bullshit arbitrary tiers you'd get it right, just a thought.
>>
>>990911
But Sigmund Freud is an Austrian.
>>
>>990987
I'm not even sure what your point is
>>
>>990973
>he thinks keynsian macro is wrong

You're just as bad as an Austrian tbqh. Neoclassical has better micro, but all other macro theories were basically disproven by the events of '07-'08.
>>
>>991182
>but all other macro theories were basically disproven by the events of '07-'08
How so?
>>
>>991207
Well it sure as shit showed that the velocity of money isn't constant, so that takes care of Monetarism. Then the end of the recession in '09 proved that fiscal policy can actually be fairly effective, which takes care of Neoclassical macro. Every other theory was heterodox trash to begin with, so I don't think they're worth listing and refuting.
>>
>>990958
A ghost, an illuison, often a cause of restriction
>>
>>991003
That would be because you are too stupid to understand the topics you are trying to discuss.

>>990958
A slur for a black person.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.