[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If farting didn't feel good would we do it? Doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (29 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
29 KB, 384x384
If farting didn't feel good would we do it? Doesn't that prove that God or nature has designed us to take pleasure in the most vulgar functions of our body?
>>
Farting isn't something you do consciously most of the time?
>>
>>987783
>If farting didn't feel good would we do it?
Childbirth doesn't feel good, but we still do it.
>>
When you feel good after doing something is because is normally healthy for your body, and when humanity evolved it evolved so we would do things that are healthy and these thing would become satisfactory for us, so we would do them more, that's why you feel good after eating or doing sports.
The other things that make you feel good are the ones that make sure you reproduce.
As you see, everything is evolution.
>>
File: image.jpg (959 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
959 KB, 1500x1000
>>987783
Better out than in I always say
>>
File: tooting anime grill.jpg (535 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tooting anime grill.jpg
535 KB, 1280x960
*brrrrraaaap*
>>
I don't take pleasure in farting.
>>
>>987821
Then what about childbirth like
>>987794
Said.
>>
>>987940
As I said in >>987821 >The other things that make you feel good are the ones that make sure you reproduce.

Basicly if someone had genes that made him reproduce more that person would be more like to try to reproduce, so those genes would spread.
If someone had genes that made him do healthy things, he had more probabilities of surviving and reproducing.
>>
>>987960
Then why does childbirth hurt when it is the 2nd most important factor in reproduction?
>>
>>987987
Because for how our bodies work, it's imposible not to hurt, so instead you just have a bunch of hormones that make sure you want to reproduce no matter how much it hurts(just notice how billions of women have more than one children).
When you have children, no matter you are the father or the mother you are going to suffer somehow and you know it, but your hormones say "fuck off I want to have children" and you do it anyway.
>>
>>988044
>it's imposible not to hurt
Seems like nature could have done a lot more over 4 billion years of evolution to make human childbirth less painful.
>>
>>988078
Like? I mean, something that stop childbirth fron being painful and does not hurt you otherwise, and it also have to be done step by step, as genetic changes are not normally huge and in short time.
>>
>>988116
Evolution seemed to do everything else quite perfect, why is childbirth something left out?
>>
>>987987
It's the curse on Eve for disobeying God; that and being in love with your husband, and under his authority.
>>
>>988152
>Evolution does things.

People unironically believe this.
>>
>>988152
No, we're no way perfect, no life being is.

>>988161
You know evolution is a process, so you can say "evolution did X" to refer to the fact that the process of evolution resulted in something.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.