[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summarize the relationship between Greek and Armenia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-Greece_Armenia_Locator.png (24 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
250px-Greece_Armenia_Locator.png
24 KB, 250x208
Summarize the relationship between Greek and Armenia
>>
>>1137646
Common butthurt about Turkey.
>>
>>1137646
It all began with Jason and the Argonauts...
>>
File: 1460104150119.png (931 KB, 800x770) Image search: [Google]
1460104150119.png
931 KB, 800x770
>Meanwhile the emperor sent [g29] troops to the four directions of the land, commanding them with a wrathful order not to spare either old or young, neither child nor adult, neither man nor woman nor anybody. And in this way he demolished and polluted 12 districts. It was a pitiful scene there [13] and one worthy of many tears.
>Come now and tally up for me the numbers [slain] at that time: the venerable, respectworthy elderly who fell, their white hairs stained with blood; the youths stabbed to death with swords, the countless incalculable eyes which were blinded.
>>
>>1137646
> Fuck Turkey
> Orthodox church best church
>>
>>1137686
>Armenians
>Orthodox

Son.
>>
>>1137700
>What is oriental orthodoxy churches
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.