[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a debate tomorrow and don't know where to fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
I have a debate tomorrow and don't know where to fucking start. The resolve is "life begins at the first heartbeat" and I have to prepare for both pro and con. Can anyone help?
>>
>>985829
Is it a veiled pro and con abortion debate ?
>>
"If you don't side with me on abortion, I'll wait until you find a woman you love, and the woman gets pregnant, and then punch her in the uterus."
>>
>>985829
go to /r/homework or some shit you turbo faggot
>>
File: Assbaby 2.jpg (344 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Assbaby 2.jpg
344 KB, 1920x1080
>>985829

If you don't allow abortion, you're implicitly saying that this is ok.
>>
Pro: its just a fucking tadpole who cares.
Con: sluts should be less careless.

Done.
>>
Con: The first heartbeat doesn't mean actual awareness. The heart comes before brain development. The thing isn't technically alive.

Pro: the heart is emotionally symbolic for living.
>>
Just remember OP, no matter what side you're on or if you're right or wrong you need to be as violent, loud and angry as possible.

The winning side is always the loudest.
>>
>>985829
>pro: Heartbeat is culturally symbolic of being alive

>con: The heartbeat is a completely random and arbitrary point to decide if something is alive or not nd has no real biological or ethical significance.
>>
>>986075
my teachers retarded
i'd probably get marked down
>>
>>986075
In formal debate the one who wins is not only loudest, but also the one who can spit out as much information as humanly possible in the time given. Not even joking.
>>
>>986089
It also helps if you're good in a fight in case it comes to that. Only betas talk things out. You gotta strike hard
>>
>>985829
Biological standpoint, conception is the first stage of every human life. That being said, if you're an American then just say "every human has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of hapiness."

The pros is that it kills off more poor useless people who would just burden your wefare state.
>>
This topic is retarded because its literally about whether or not life begins at first heartbeat, nothing more. For con, is it possible to list every stage where life may begin, i.e. at conception, when brainwaves are detected?
>>
>>985829
the heart may be the symbolic start of life for the being and the autonomy it represents for the future life of the developing person. but the formation of the brain is when the person is truly alive and begins to develop both the senses to perceive the world and accumulate the knowledge and experiences that make a person who they are.

so basically, the heart a shit for the brain is much for important for a living consciousness and not just a bunch of cells that is no different to a sea sponge.
>>
>>985829
recuse yourself on the ground's you are male and it would be misogynist for you to even speak of wht happens inside a woman's plumbing parts
>>
>>986089
>>986097
>https://youtu.be/ZZeDq90Ar4k?t=24
>American """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""debates""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>986172
i don't think thats misogynist
>>
>>986181
Who said you were allowed to think, shitlord?
>>
>>986187
kek
>>
>>985829
Never at any point is the egg, sperm or zygote not alive, life is meaningless in this context
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.