[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is god?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 561x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 561x750
Hey /his/ I'm so confused here. It was of my understanding that Jews, Muslims and Christians all worshipped the same God, but apparentally not. I'm confused because of the complexity of this god. All three religions agree that God exposed himself to Abraham, thus making all three religions worshipping the same God in different forms.

But then further back then Abraham there were his descendants, there was the ancient civilisations of Sumeria, Babylon, Israel, Aramaia, etc. And these civilisations apparently tie in with all three of these religions. Then I see Muslims and Jews use animal sacrifice to honour their God (pretty sure Jews used to but don't anymore) but Christians do not. Why is this?

Then further down the rabbit hole there's spooky sects of Judaism like kabbalism and there are other satanic and evil gods in the Jewish faith that originate much before Jesus.

Wasn't it supposed to be a monotheistic religion? Ancient Hebrew religion stated there were multiple gods and Yahweh was only one. Another one was "eloi" (the arabic translation of eloi is allah)

Then there's all sorts of prophets and kings like David, Elijah, Moses, etc. Did these men all worship the same God too?

Then after Christ there is Muhammad and apparently a lot of Islam is influenced from pagan religions in the Middle East prior to the introduction of Muhammad.

How exactly do all of these complex factors tie into one another, does anyone have this knowledge? I'm sorry for writing at the level of a child but it's hard to put my confusion about abrahamic religions and how they originated into words.

Someone help me comprehend all of this.
>>
>>1156806
If a God is unchanging, then if people's descriptions of God are different, then it very well could be a different God.

I understand De Jure that all Abrahamic religions worship the same God, but the inherent differences to the actual makeup of whether there's a trinity or his "personality" and goals make me think that yes, these are separate Gods.
>>
File: The Great Demonic Deception.jpg (20 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
The Great Demonic Deception.jpg
20 KB, 300x220
>>1156806
Muhammad was actually visited by a false angel of light, it was a demon, a fallen angel of deception. Satan and his workers are great mimickers and Muhammad, deceived, established a demonic cult of Allah (false-God) called Islam (meaning voluntary submission to this false-God, i.e. Satan) which he spread like wildfire by the sword convinced that it was the last revelation of God Almighty.

Islam is none other than Satan's magnum opus, which now has 1.6 billion adherents (23% of the world population) and which will probably be followed by half of the world population by 2050.

>For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
>>
File: The Failed Demonic Deception.jpg (239 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
The Failed Demonic Deception.jpg
239 KB, 740x493
>>1156849
Muhammad was a gluttonous wealthy slave owner, an adulterer, a child-molesting pedophile, a murderer, a liar, he encouraged theft, rape, torture and the list goes on. He was the pawn of Satan and is now in Hell.

>Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
Matthew 7:15-20

Jesus is the Christ prophesied in scripture, born of God, undeceivable.
>>
File: Islam:Christianity Comparison.png (419 KB, 679x2150) Image search: [Google]
Islam:Christianity Comparison.png
419 KB, 679x2150
Islam's demonic deceptions are endless:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnabas#Anachronisms

Remember:
>But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:8-9
>>
>>1156849
>>1156851
>>1156862

What about Judaism?
>>
>>1156882
Worshiped God up until they killed Jesus Christ, modern judaism = talmudism.
>>
>>1156888

But they also worshipped multiple gods? What is the name for this real God? What is his "personality" as such? What about kaballism? How does Babylon, etc tie into all three religions? Can you answer me this? Where did you get your info on Muslims from?
>>
>>1156898
>Where did you get your info on Muslims from?
The anon you replied to isn't me.

Which info are you talking about?
>>
>>1156882
Expired.

>Jesus said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.
John 14:6-7

>And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up his spirit. And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. And the earth shook, and the rocks were split.
Matthew 27:50-51

When Jesus died, the veil was torn, God was through with that temple and its religious system, and the temple and Jerusalem were left “desolate” (destroyed by the Romans) in 70 AD, just as Jesus prophesied in Luke 13:35. As long as the temple stood, it signified the continuation of the Old Covenant.

>In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Hebrews 8:13
>>
File: Jesus Christ.jpg (995 KB, 1053x1600) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ.jpg
995 KB, 1053x1600
>>1156882
>>1156935
The veil being torn from top to bottom is a fact of history. The profound significance of this event is explained in glorious detail in Hebrews. The things of the temple were shadows of things to come, and they all ultimately point us to Jesus Christ. He was the veil to the Holy of Holies, and through His death the faithful now have free access to God.

>Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh.
Hebrews 10:19-20

The veil in the temple was a constant reminder that sin renders humanity unfit for the presence of God. The fact that the sin offering was offered annually and countless other sacrifices repeated daily showed graphically that sin could not truly be atoned for or erased by mere animal sacrifices. Jesus Christ, through His death, has removed the barriers between God and man, and now we may approach Him with confidence and boldness (Hebrews 4:14-16).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.