[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he ACTUALLY wants to live in any time period before the late
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: aa.jpg (12 KB, 263x200) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
12 KB, 263x200
>he ACTUALLY wants to live in any time period before the late 90's
>>
What's wrong with the post-war period in Western Europe? Literally life on easy mode, and unlike Americans you aren't even really at risk to die in a war
>>
>>981948
no internet
>>
>>981978

You can live without Internet.. I did.

And let me tell you, it was the most boring month of my life. If you aren't addicted to it you're a babyboomer by default.
>>
America in the '50s was pretty based m8.

Also i would love to experience the Roaring Twenties (have a huge boner for that period) but without having to face the Depression
>>
>>981944
enjoy being replaced by bots, and your ubiquitous surveillance.
>>
>>981978
the internet sucks
>>
>>981983
Yeah, this. I really like the idea of buying LSD legally and getting a job by just walking up and asking if they need some help.
>>
File: Harbl.jpg (80 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Harbl.jpg
80 KB, 800x600
>>982007
ok
>>
>>982013
>getting a job by just walking up and asking if they need some help

farms exist dough.
>>
>>982016
wow, whatever would I do without i can haz cheezburger images from 2006.
>>
>>982020
Urban and suburban portions of the country, too.
>>
>>982021
Get creative. Maybe you can find a use for this instead.
>>
>>982023
make urban and suburban farms. seems pretty straight forward to me.

but what about money?!?!?! WHERE WILL THE FUCKING MONEY FROM? I NEED DOM P ON DECK AND A FUCKIN RHINO TO RIDE AROUND.
>>
>>982032
>>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1458859545491s.jpg (3 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1458859545491s.jpg
3 KB, 122x125
>>982037
with all the extra food right?

yur so smart!
>>
>I would miss 4chan the most desu

What the fuck would i do with all my time wasted on this site.
Although ive learned so much from this place
>>
>Not wanting to fuck over the coming generations as you give yourself sky high pensions
>>
>>981983
>America in the '50s was pretty based m8.

Incredibly high taxes, looming nuclear annihilation, and the air is literally full of lead.

>But at least they didn't let black people on tv right?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.