[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAPE (NO BS)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
How do we define this once and for all? Can we?

Implications?
>>
Sexual intercourse without the permission of the other person
>>
>>978917
/thread
>>
>>978907
Sexual intercourse without the permission of the other person's male guardian
>>
>>978917
how do we define permission? must permission be spoken? must it be written?

stop taking the easy way out you cowards. this is fucking important to society.
>>
>>978917
The implication of this definition is that rapes take place all the time in healthy relationships, and without inducing trauma, making the term pretty mundane.

Unless you want to expand the definition of permission.
>>
>>979175
What the fuck kind of relationships are you having, pal?
>>
>>979182
have you never had sex without saying "yes I want to have sex now please"?
>>
>>979182
The kind where the limits of sexuality are to be fully explored.
>>
>>978907

>Can we?

Not yet, because societal standards for consent are still in flux. 100 years ago the concept of a husband raping his wife was unheard of since the act of marriage was considered consent. Today we're grappling with the idea of whether or not girls can give consent after having a few drinks (pro tip: they can).
>>
It is rape if the victim says no or anything else showing disapproval
>>
>>979210
This. Another term should exist for sleep-raping.
>>
>>979210
and what if the "no's" are hushed and start when you start to kiss on the neck? what if the hushed "no's" turn into "yes's"?

have you ever had sex?
>>
>>979221
then you're in a gray zone sir
>>
Thinly-veiled "have you ever had sex?" thread
>>
>>979234
THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED FYI.

THE SHIT NOBODY WANTS TO DISCUSS.
>>
File: fuck me.gif (1 MB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.gif
1 MB, 500x267
>>979171
when you know she wants it brah
>>
>>979171
>this is fucking important to society.
it really isn't, people in the West just like to invent problems for themselves from their imaginings
>>
>>979236

I'll be the first to say that I have not.
>>
>>978907
When sexual intercourse is properly constrained by the bonds of holy matrimony, these sorts of "gray areas" don't exist.

Sex is too powerful for people to toy with.
>>
File: 1458859545491s.jpg (3 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1458859545491s.jpg
3 KB, 122x125
>>979244
smoking looks so sexy if done right
>>
Penetration out of Christian wedlock
>>
>>978907
It is rape if the victim is A) physically forced B) threatened with credible violence C) rendered incapacitated or otherwise unable to resist should they desire to (i.e super drunk or drugged)

Sexual assault is any of the above actions that does not include penetration (of the victim or the perpetrator) and includes drugging a subject against their knowledge.

Drugging yourself to the point where you make a decision you regret is NOT rape neither is being emotionally manipulated for the same reason that being emotionally manipulated into buying a car is not theft. Note that this could still be emotional abuse, it just wouldn't be rape.

Obviously there are still cases that would need to be decided on a case by case basis in a court of law.
>>
>>979345
that dont sit right with me.

it implies to me that rape is natural sometimes and we should just ignore it if it doesnt get TOO bad.

I dont like that.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>979430
I disagree bud. Care to argue your point?

or you just giving an opinion lol
>>
>>979418
What implies that it's natural? And even if it is "natural" why would that mean we should ignore it?
>>
>>979175
>He doesn't withhold until his girlfriend begs for his cock

It's your problem you're a dirty rapist.
>>
>>980039
it happens alot. many people would rather not deal with the subject.

I personally dont think we should ignore it, thought I think that genetic engineering might not be so bad either so there is that.

>>980125
what if she teases my cock until I fuck the shit out of her? is this rape?
>>
what if a woman has a rape fetish and you love to please said woman?

not that any woman really has those.. not never..
>>
>>980475
Weird, I only meet the ones who do.
>>
>>980500
they tend to be bigger women in my experience.

if this bothers you, stop chasing after fatties bro. it's a lifestyle thing ya know?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.