[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your favourite warrior woman, /his/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15
Who is your favourite warrior woman, /his/?
>>
File: AnnieOakley.jpg (830 KB, 1482x2099) Image search: [Google]
AnnieOakley.jpg
830 KB, 1482x2099
This madwoman petitioned to the President to create an all-female rifle unit to go to WW1.
A crack shot, famous throughout the continental United States.
>>
>>977448
Joan of Arc
>>
File: Xena_warrior_princess.jpg (1 MB, 2860x1870) Image search: [Google]
Xena_warrior_princess.jpg
1 MB, 2860x1870
>>977448
>>
>>977452

They'd kick your sorry little armchair posting arse with little to no effort, lad.
>>
>>977456

Why the fuck didn't they do this? My historical bad ass boner would've been at full mast.
>>
>>977456
Top tier taste my friend
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (114 KB, 959x639) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
114 KB, 959x639
>>977448
>warrior
>woman
>>
Tomoe Gozen

>"a remarkably strong archer, and as a swordswoman she was a warrior worth a thousand, ready to confront a demon or a god, mounted or on foot."
>>
>>977470

>He believes he can't be beat

Mein """""""""""""ubermensch"""""""""""""""
>>
File: debsampson8.jpg (98 KB, 330x448) Image search: [Google]
debsampson8.jpg
98 KB, 330x448
Deborah Sampson was pretty dope
>>
>>977469
There's a lot of crap in history that almost happened but didn't that would have been amazing.

My favorite was when the king of Taipei offered to send war elephants to America to support the Union. Lincoln for some bizarre reason declined the offer. I would give my left nut to of seen the look on Johnny Reb's face when the Union Calvary charged their lines with war elephants
>>
>>977478

>Sparring
>>
>>977485

>NO WAR ELEPHANTS DURING CIVIL WAR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>977485
>king of Taipei
WHAT
>>
>>977486
Just imagine how bad she'd do in an actual fight.
>>
>>977493
It was the king of Siam sorry
>>
File: weight difference.jpg (41 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
weight difference.jpg
41 KB, 853x480
>>977486
>>
>>977488

>Any man can beat a woman

You wouldn't stand ten seconds against Holly Holm you unfit bastard.
>>
>>977497

>implying that she was actually giving her best.

>>977495

In a fight against you, you'd lose.
>>
>>977488

>Literally
>Any man
>Disabled, morbidly obese
>impaired

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/4/8/8366095/woman-beats-man-in-mma-fight-but-there-s-a-catch
>>
>>977503
>>977505
Ladies, please.
>>
>>977505
Probably. But against a fly weight amataur (male) fighter she'd lose.
>>
>>977488
wew lad.

Here I thought things like muscle mass, height and pain endurance was the deciding factors.
>>
The majority of females cannot overpower the majority of males.
The majority of fit, athletic, and trained females cannot beat the majority of fit, athletic, and trained males. Gender divisions in athletics exist for a reason beyond the patriarchy.
Of course, there are always exceptions, but those are the exceptions, not the rule.
>>
>>977512

see>>977513
>>
>>977526

THIS.
>>
File: 1448898791399.png (354 KB, 725x684) Image search: [Google]
1448898791399.png
354 KB, 725x684
>>977527
>one example is supposed to prove anything
>>
>>977532

>denying it this hard.

You do realise that there were warrior women who did kill other armed men, right?
>>
>>977516

Sure you would, lad. Because you're a fully trained MMA fighter.
>>
>>977556

>fight stopped over a bleeding nose

Um ok
>>
>>977513
>>977527
>I asked the ref to stop the fight if one of them got hurt
>Ref stops the fight for a bloody nose
>implying this counts as a legit mach in any universe
Lel.
>>
>>977556
In fact, I'll go as far as to post tits if you do it.
>>
>>977560

>Who is Anne Bonney?

>Who is Mary Read? (the latter of which served as a soldier)
>>
>>977566

>implying they could

>>977566
>I-I'm trained in the art of Ju-jitsu

Your fedora is showing.
>>
File: 1460071624285.png (116 KB, 311x367) Image search: [Google]
1460071624285.png
116 KB, 311x367
>>977448

You fags do realise that the reason why they were warriors is because they killed other trained men, right?
>>
>>977572
>jiujitsu
>fedora

wut?
>>
>>977575
He/she/it got knocked out recently by a woman. Fallon Fox is sho you're talking about.

She shouldn't be fighting women but still.
>>
File: 1456389693218.png (234 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1456389693218.png
234 KB, 512x384
>>977579
>She
>>
>>977575

>They're notable for being women, Not being pirates, murder of which was part of their charge.

>implying that Anne and Mary didn't kill other physically trained men, and/ or win and lose other duels with men.

TOP FUCKING KEK lad.
>>
>>977580

>L-loser!
>W-woman.

/r9k/ is that you?
>>
>>977580
Fedora-posting should be an insta-ban to be honest.
Literally drags the quality of discourse down into the gutter.
>>
>>977579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6byLdbu5rc

How is this even allowed?
Would this be battery if the guy didn't have fake tits?
>>
>>977583
I don't know what the fuck is up with pronouns man.
>>
>>977588
Lol cyborg is a woman she's just been juicing for years.
>>
>>977589
>>977580
>>977572
>Turning into a fedora accusing thread.

>>977588
This.

What a biological man (ball less I think) fighting a woman really looks like.
>>
>>977596

>implying that Cyborg is a man.

lel.

You feeling euphoric yet, lad?
>>
>>977599
There are accounts of women winning duels, a women with a replica ko naginata can easily beat a man with a bamboo sword
>>
>>977603
You keep on spewing stale memes like it somehow proves his point wrong.
>>
>>977599

>being woman and only being women
>Giving blowjobs
>Women are a joke lmao

>implying that there were men who died fighting who weren't seen as heroes (King Leonidas and the 300 Spartans)
>implying there were men who died fighting who weren't seen as losers (General custer)
>implying physical force and numbers alone is key to winning on the battle field.
>implying that there aren't women who weren't seen with military fuck-ups.
>Getting this butt-mad over facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4&nohtml5=False
>>
>>977612
ebin greenposts aren't facts, m'lady.
>>
>>977607
What point? He's just uninformed. Cyborg is a woman. Fallon Fox is a man and a rather unimpressive fighter.

Still, trannies should just get their own division. Not enough talent? Tough, you don't get to fight real women.
>>
>>977616

Well you gave one lad, Boudica. You can still loose a battle and look like a hero. It doesn't make it look any less or more than a defeat.

The reason why it was looked to as heroic was because it was a group of defenders attempting to rid their country of an invading force. Ironically, despite offensive strategy, they were fighting a defensive war.

Same could be said for the 300 spartans. Fought a defensive war, but fought bravely against an invading force, and they're hailed as heroes.

Hell, even Scipio Africanus, the man who fought Hannibal, is seen as a hero of the Roman people. And while the Romans were conquerors and arseholes, the battle of Zama saw Scipio as a hero amongst the ancient world.

>Name the crew.

Yeah sure lad, because plenty of Pirates are known for the crews that they had as INDIVIDUALS!

Hell, why don't you get me to name all the members of Black Beards crew, or Black Barts crew while you're at it?

>implying that Pirates aren't known for the sake of being Pirates, and not just their gender.

Well if you look to it that way, lad then I reckon you're as buttmad as the SJWs.

Do you wish to have more fries with your salt?
>>
>>977627

Though admitadly, Scipio won that battle.
>>
>>977630

Any way, you have your last laugh/ butthurt comment. I'm sure it will be entertaining and salty, and filled with insults.
>>
>>977623
Women aren't into fighting. There's rousey, holm, tate, and a handful of bitches in Japan who aren't total cans.

Fallon beats up chicks in B league MMA bit I'm curious how he's go up against someone talented. Ronda said she'd fight him but made the very correct point that going through puberty as a male is an unfair advantage.
>>
>>977640
Tbh senpai I think if ronda got him in a clinch she could fuck him up. Floyds got no grappling experience. He doesn't know how to defend against a judo throw, how to fall to avoid hurting himself, and has no knowledge of ground game. All that nigga can do is punch. His strength could only make up for so much.

That said it wouldn't surprise me if he just blasted her in the first couple seconds.
>>
>>977635

>numerical disadvantage

>implying that numbers win a battle.

ULTRA kek *tips steroid implant*

>Wit wasn't clouded by estrogen
>implying I'm a woman.

>Still thinking they're remembered for being women.

>Not taking into account crew members who are remembered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pirates

It's one google search away from calling your bullshit, lad.

>Damn girl, you stupid as shit.

But I'm not a girl.

But be free to call me a cuck all you want.

You're pretty much relying on insults to justify your poor argument.

Admit it, lad. Women have beaten men in combat, and men have beaten in combat. There are facts to support both.
>>
>>977640
Didn't Ronda get BTFO by some other chick recently anyway?
>>
>>977644

Ultimately, its combination of brawn and brains, if you're going to win a fight.

Going all out and feral wouldn't work.
>>
>>977633

Predicted>>977635
>>
>>977646
Holly holm cracked her with a headkick and sent her to the hospital yeah. It was a good fight though, she didn't get trounced or anything.
>>
File: fdsdfsd.jpg (44 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
fdsdfsd.jpg
44 KB, 600x399
My favorite is Rin Nakai.
>>
>>977659
What I meant is that his skillset is boxing and his knowledge of fighting, and all his defensive ability, is focused solely on punching. He doesn't know what to do in a clinch when someone's kneeing him in the ribs, defend a takedown, etc.
>>
>>977654

>If you disagree with me, you're a retard.

Nice absolute, Anakin.

>Did nothing of note.

Aside from joining the military, and fighting.

Are you seriously trying to justify your butt-hurt over facts? Also You forgot about Anne, you dumb faggot.

Jesus, you really are from /r9k/. I expected such autism and rage.

And thank you for calling me a girl. It's probably the only woman who isn't part of your family you've ever had a chance to talk to.

I feel honoured.

>I skimmed over it

Then why the fuck are you still arguing you retard? There are notable crew men WHO ARE MEN within the page. And you're calling me mentally defficient. You're probably another illeterate American. lol.

Enjoy your chicken tendies.
>>
>>977667

>incoming salt.
>>
>>977674

>Implying that Pirates are notable for their """"Acccomplishments"""".

Well if you call raiding, pillaging and committing heinous crimes accomplishments, then hell, Al Capone and Bonny and Clide look like Saints.

>White knight

Yes, because everyone who disagrees with you is somehow a male feminist.

and as for your facts

http://www.bonney-readkrewe.com/legend.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Read

http://latinamericanhistory.about.com/od/Pirates/p/Biography-Of-Mary-Read.htm

READ AND WEEP.
>>
File: Krystyna Skarbek.jpg (62 KB, 523x480) Image search: [Google]
Krystyna Skarbek.jpg
62 KB, 523x480
>>977448

Not really a "warrior" per se;
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.