[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crusader Kings II General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ckII.jpg (32 KB, 460x210) Image search: [Google]
ckII.jpg
32 KB, 460x210
Let's have a CKII General, /his/. What autistic shenanigans are you pulling now with the medieval dynastic simulator?

>playing as the (Greek) Kingdom of Taurica, a break-away from the Byzantine Empire
>have invaded large parts of Asia Minor, driving back the Seljuks slowly; eventually plan on driving out the remaining Byzantine hold-outs, once they have another major revolt
>created a vassal merchant republic in Crimea, the cash is flowing in like crazy
>trying to obtain enough kingdom and duchy and county titles to usurp the Byzantine Empire
>>
>>973258
>>138526110
>>
>>973258
>>>/vg/138526110
>>
>>973258
fuck off
CK2 is casual baby shit
>>
>>973503
>>973505
>doesn't know how to crosspost

CKII is /his/-related!

>>973660
t.EU "map-painter" player
>>
>>973660
>blobbing

The only objective is what you make for yourself.
>>
>>973751
All paradox games (maybe except Victoria 2 and Hearts of Iron 3) are shallow map painting simulators.
>>973772
Where did I say I blob? You can easily make yourself a king in CK2 in just 2 or in some cases 1 generations just by assassinating people. Political system is broken and instead of fixing them, paradox adds more useless flavor countries and portraits.
>>
CK3 when?
>>
>>973863
Why would you ever want that?
>>
>>973850
I want to play CKII with you, if you get what I mean :3
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>>973751
Well evidently I do now know how to crosspost because I did right there
>>
>>973863
Man if CK2 dlc policy is bad I can't even begin to fathom how CK3 will handle that.
>>
I wish it didn't try to fix itself. I'm a crybaby casual player and I miss when things were where I could chill and have a comfy game of Crusader Kings where, on the rare occasion I did form an empire, I gave most of the kingdoms away. Or just relaxing as a Duke, installing someone lf your dynasty as king and loyally serving him the rest of the time.
>>
>>975990
I find that it's pretty impossible to "chill" as your family grows; you have to constantly expand to get titles for your sons or else they pile up and become restless and eventually try to assassinate and/or usurp your position.
>>
>>976044
True enough. I did blob but it was my family that blobbed across Europe, my duchy stayed roughly the same.
>>
File: 1450744325959.jpg (254 KB, 975x759) Image search: [Google]
1450744325959.jpg
254 KB, 975x759
>>973258
Has anyone else played the Pharaohs and Consuls mod? It's pretty good albeit fairly bare bones at the moment. I'm interested to see how it looks a few updates from now
>mfw playing as Assyria
>>
I've been playing Victoria II.

Very first play-through ever, I make Switzerland a Great Power.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.