[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone who does not accept her conclusions, is likely a Han Chinese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1457715210068.png (2 MB, 1264x5316) Image search: [Google]
1457715210068.png
2 MB, 1264x5316
Anyone who does not accept her conclusions, is likely a Han Chinese chauvinist
>>
>>972962
Almost as bad as a Korean nationalist.
>>
>>972962
She cannot be wrong. She is an American woman of color.
>>
File: xich-quy-1.jpg (38 KB, 492x586) Image search: [Google]
xich-quy-1.jpg
38 KB, 492x586
>>972962
WE
>>
>>972962
Too bad those anime girls aren't smug looking, it'd be icing on the cake
Requesting shoop
>>
What a bizarre inferiority complex. Why did she feel the need to be vicariously ashamed of her ancestors 'not achieving anything' in the first place? I mean, you could potentially consider the implications of that insulting if you came from a peoples who haven't left much of a legacy for the modern world.
>>
>>973131
What I find bizarre is why would any Vietnamese girl have such an inferiority complex, when they're the prettiest in Asia.
>>
I'm confused, how does Ancient Viet relate to the Finno-Gorean Khanate?
>>
>>973131
She is an Ameripig. Something about living there turns people into insecure muh heritage racial supremacists who exalt their special snowflake status to stand out and be acknowledged.

A diseased culture
>>
>>973223
Not unique to America I'm afraid. I'm Australian and I know plenty of 2nd/3rd generation Irish and Italian people who never cease to find an opportunity to remind you that they are.
>>
So I guess afro-centrist thinking isn't unique to blacks.
>>
>>973164
Ancient Viets were indigenous primitive tribes conquered by Hwans. Since they had had no writing system to speak of prior to the conquest, they like assuming they were extremely advanced before that but evil Hwans destroyed everything.
>>
>>973223

sounds like the modern Chinese

MAI GRORIOUS NATION STRONG WE KILL ERRYWUN VELLY ANCIENT
>>
>>973243
Of course not. People have always tried to find meaning and fulfillment in their own lives by claiming glory from their ancestors and if they can't do it with contemporary knowledge then they'll resort to twisting history to fit their narrative. This is common throughout history, every no name ruler or people has to hearken back to some illustrious people even if through dubious means.
>>
>>973389
>My dad could beat up your dad
>>
I would not be surprised if what she claims is indeed true, given the fact that all our species derived from the same tribes migrating from Africa. Even with geological discrepancies that might have existed back when those tribes migrated (the precise time I can't remember, but I think this information is out there) it would be logical to assume that humans reached what is now Vietnam before they reached what is now China, just as they reached, say, the Balkans or India before Vietnam.

Which makes me think this kind of claim is shitty and makes no sense. So what your people existed before theirs? Way back when none of us existed, all our cultures and genes are ultimately derived from the first African tribes, but you don't see any ethiopian claiming that his is the best culture in the world because some shithead found Lucy there.
>>
File: Nationalism in Asia.png (2 MB, 1264x5316) Image search: [Google]
Nationalism in Asia.png
2 MB, 1264x5316
>>973033
This is good enough?
>>
File: smug sakura.jpg (4 KB, 104x125) Image search: [Google]
smug sakura.jpg
4 KB, 104x125
>>973512
8/10

Could be smuger.
>>
>>973223
This

American education makes it seem that there was no civilization before Enlightment creating insecurities among Any American who isn't from Western Europe
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.